AutoFluent

4,7 (111)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion d'affaire automobile

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 20/07/2023

J'ai toujours eu de meilleur produits

J'ai toujours eu de meilleur produits

Avantages

La découverte des astuces et aussi la disponibilité des produits

Inconvénients

La lenteurs de recevoir les produits à destination après commande

Paul

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This software does it all!

Publié le 20/02/2018

Avantages

The best parts are the amount of things this software can do! I am able to track my profits and hours down to the penny. This system is so great once you learn it.

Inconvénients

The only thing I noticed is it takes a while to learn the system but with the amazing support team, I was able to learn all the ins and outs of the system.

Réponse de TABS

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate users like you who love to learn about the many ways we can help run your business.

Cherie
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Great Software!

Publié le 23/08/2016

Our company was looking to upgrade from Sage, it just didn't have the functionality for inventory and invoicing we needed. We found Autofluent and it has so many great features that have helped us.

Avantages

Very useful for automotive work, inventory is very detailed, can invoice easily. Can hide labour or inventory on workorders.

Inconvénients

Packages don't work well, unable to inventory them.

Réponse de TABS

Thank you for the recommendation for multi-store customers like you that need to share inventory! Because packages are typically made up of parts that are used in multiple packages or sold individually, we inventory the parts rather than the packages. But we are often able to help our customers with easy alternative solutions that work best for their particular situations.

Jean

Good for small business

Publié le 13/10/2016

I do have to say customer service has been very helpful to us. I do wish that it was more friendly to making changes or to replace with other changes

Réponse de TABS

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our support staff has been very helpful. We continually work to improve based on customer feedback.

Justin

Auto Biz Will Help Your Biz

Publié le 14/10/2010

Like many Shop owners I went through the agonizing Process of looking at the some 60 or so different Shop Software programs out there.

Tabs Auto Biz was one of the last systems I looked at and I am glad that I took an opportunity to Demo the Software's Capabilities. I wanted a system with expandability, Gadgets, and most importantly good Support!

It was immediately apparent to me that the support was going to be strong and I have always been happy with the continued high level of support I have received, from Tabs. Glen, Dave and Brian have shown a keen interest in listening to their customers needs, and continue to work hard and maintaining relevant software. In the year that I have had the Tabs Auto BIz Software I have been able to increase track-able sales as a result of the Email Reminder system, also allowing me to effectively communicate to all of our customers, and cut down on our printing costs .

Data Transfer offered.

Email Estimates, invoices, marketing.
The VIKI keyless interface.
All of the features of the higher priced systems, at a lower price point.
Net-workable.
World pac, napa, nextparts, Alldata interfaces.
Integrated Credit card payment systems.
Easy to learn
Great Support Staff.
Web Back up.
Right click functionality
Ease of canned job or Package creation.
Very customizable
Easy to Read invoices.
User generated inspection sheets
Clean estimating system
Customer Decline and Authorize Features, with reminder emails on the fly!

Inconvénients

Not as many Icons / buttons as some of the other systems.

Joseph

Changed my life

Publié le 18/05/2018

Don't know how to do something? call tech support. They are THE BEST tech support I have ever come in contact with.

Avantages

in pricing, I love being able to create an invoicing package with all the usual components of a job. Really helps to make sure we don't forget to bill for any items.

Inconvénients

Would like better way to keep notes on individual customers. Right now it keeps a running log, I would prefer to have sections to I can sort better.

Barbara

IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Publié le 07/06/2019

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS THAT HELP US DO OUR JOB A HECK OF A LOT EASIER. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. REP. IN TECH SUPPORT IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL THE FEW TIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL IN FOR HELP. HE'S PROFESSIONAL, VERY FRIENDLY, AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING DOWN TO OUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SOFTWARE.

Avantages

VERY EASY TO USE. ANY ISSUES, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS READY TO HELP.

Inconvénients

CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASONS NOT TO LIKE. WHEN I THINK OF ONE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Susanne
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION

Publié le 01/05/2018

when printing or selecting reports, it would be helpful to have a MODIFY tab to change the report selected without starting at the main screen again.
I would like it if you could UNSEE quotes when you open a customer but be able to find them if needed later.

Avantages

I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it.

Inconvénients

We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print.

Fernando

Excellent Software For Automotive POS System

Publié le 22/01/2019

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Avantages

2 things I like most 1/ u can pay off the software not lease month by month. 2/ if u need the support they provided the best service my example I send them email at nite at 10.00pm . next morning 7:00 am I got call ready to solve my issue.

Inconvénients

i don`t know yet. so far the software support what i need .

Shan

Best automotive software

Publié le 14/10/2020

I installed a half a dozen automotive software on my computer in 2010 and chose what was TABS automotive invoicing software which later became AutoFluent which now does so much more. The integration with QuickBooks and other companies makes it first rate!

Avantages

The software works and support is phenominal!

Inconvénients

There really is nothing that I liked the least. It works

Justin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've used TABS for the past 6 years & I love it!

Publié le 13/10/2016

Very adaptable company that understands the industry. I first used their computer based format for a single location, I now use their online format for multiple locations and I absolutely love their point of sale software.

Avantages

They can make changes according to your suggestions or preferences.
It is already heavily adapted for almost any shop environment.

Réponse de TABS

Thank you so much Justin! We appreciate you, too!

BYRON

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN SPEED.

Publié le 22/08/2018

THIS PROGRAM GAVE US THE ABILITY TO MANEUVER QUICKLY PERFORMING CHORES.

THIS PROGRAM GAVE US THE ABILITY TO MANEUVER QUICKLY PERFORMING CHORES.

Avantages

I LIKE THE ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE 5 DIFFERENT WINDOWS UP AT ONE TIME EG SALES - INVENTORY - CUSTOMERS - VENDORS - & REPORTS. THEN FROM THERE YOU CAN ACCESS ANY NUMBER OF CATEGORIES FOR EACH ONE. AS WITH SOME PROGRAMS YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE WINDOW - ACCESS THE INFO - & THEN GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WHERE.

Inconvénients

MOST OF US TECHS & SERVICE WRITERS ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY & DON'T GIVE YOURSELF A CHANGE TO REALLY LEARN THE PROGRAM SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF THE SOFTWARE THAT WILL REALLY HELP YOUR BUSINESS IN THE END.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great customer service and support

Publié le 19/03/2019

We were a paper company when we made the move to Autofluent. We checked out several different options and decided to go with them. We are very happy we did!

Avantages

It is very easy to navigate and easy to use. It is a breeze to teach new employees how to navigate the system, we love it!

Inconvénients

The system is not designed for the heavy truck market, but we have been able to make it work for us. It would be great

Sharon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

The software is great. I wish I knew how to utilize all it's features

Publié le 17/07/2018

As stated in review; consumer data base

As stated in review; consumer data base

Avantages

The Customer Data Base is the most useful thing for me so far. It's really the only feature I know how to use proficiently

Inconvénients

I still can't figure out what else it does or how to send out emails for services that are pre set....or do projections for coming years ect

Amber
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good software, helpful people

Publié le 13/10/2016

Great experience with auto fluent. The only thing I don't like is having to leave a msg for customer service when we are having an issue or question.

Inconvénients

Having to wait on customer service

Réponse de TABS

Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as a customer.

matt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

very good product for the money spent, tech support is always quick to resolve any issues

Publié le 28/09/2017

Avantages

this software is very user friendly, it allows you to manually enter and change almost anything you want, and there are always several was to be able to get to what you are looking for with just a click or two.

Réponse de TABS

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with Autofluent!

blair

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

grate software easy to use

Publié le 13/02/2019

easy to order and set up easy to use program support all ways helps me when i need help over all grate software

Avantages

easy for anyone to use easy to set up support all ways helps me when i need help

Inconvénients

carfax / vin decoder needs vin decoder not tided to carfax

gary

Tabs review

Publié le 03/05/2012

I believe the staff at TABS really cares to make their offering a success. Currently I feel it is good value and I expect that as they get more feedback the program will become even more user friendly.

Avantages

We found the program to be the most cost effective solution available with all the features we were looking for. The program is relatively easy to enter data into, both customers and inventory. Work orders and quotes can be put together quite quickly and the feature to send quotes to the work order saves time. Sending email reminders to customers is a handy feature and can be set up in advance.

Inconvénients

Although it has muliple report formats I found it difficult to do a month end spreadsheet with the info I wanted. I'm not an accountant so I don't know if the formats of the exsisting reports are useful to most shops.

Kristin

Impressive!

Publié le 15/03/2016

This program is everything that I had hoped it would be, and a whole lot more. It has taken a bit to learn my way around, but that is only because we updated from a simple, DOS-based system. It seems that every day I discover some new little feature that makes my life exponentially easier! Having the CARFAX feature to look up vehicles by plate number, followed by being connected to NAPA Prolink to directly look up and order parts for that specific vehicle, has streamlined everything around here. The program is easy to customize to work best for you. I was very hesitant to switch to a new program, after 15 years of being so familiar with what we were using, but honestly, switching to AutoFluent was the best thing that we ever did.

Nichol

Impressed

Publié le 15/02/2013

I would Highly Recommend this software company to anyone within the mechanical world their software helps you in every aspect you need when it comes to running a business

Avantages

I am very impressed with the advancement of this software and their customer service dept. is excellent. Customer Service works hard to keep things up to date for you and helps set up options on the software that keeps your job moving efficiently.

Inconvénients

As a growing and leaning company I have not come across a problem that I can honestly say they have not given 100% to help meet my needs

Yusuf

Great System

Publié le 17/08/2010

This is a great system and we love using it. Even my service advisor who isn't tech savvy is proficient with the system

Avantages

Tons of features that help me watch my bottom line. I also like the invoice format and ability to integrate other systems such as credit card processing, ALLDATA, etc. Supports is awesome, if I have a question there is always someone available to assist me.

Inconvénients

Tutorials don't cover all the features that are in the software. Some features are not inuitive but again support is great and usually solves my questions.

mo

review #1

Publié le 13/02/2013

so far everything been good , ofcourse i know i have been with this program less than 2 months , but we will keep updating as we go along

Avantages

the staff at auto biz is extrimly friendly & the fact that when i have a problem they can go on line , & solve the problem while i am whaching it live on my screen is very important

Inconvénients

my sofware before auto biz was a dos base program & the fact that every time i have to change screen for diffrent neeeds , seems to be somthing i have to get used to

LaVerne

Great Software

Publié le 26/02/2014

I have worked with this software since June 2013 when our company switched over. Thanks to a lot of work with Troy & Shawn we finally went live the beginning of August. I won't say that there haven't been some glitches, but overall the software is very easy to use & very adaptable to our needs.

Troy is very good at taking the time to understand my questions (and they are not always very clear) & finding answers for me or helping to repair issues that come up due to the conversion.

Steve

• Support client

Easy to use for new buisness owner, large or small !

Publié le 21/08/2012

Would recommend to any auto shop large or small!

Would recommend to any auto shop large or small!

Avantages

Very fast install with good online intro to using the software. Was up and running in one session and using the program the next day. Extensive features make this a very flexible system to use.

Inconvénients

A written users guide would help to explain what features should be used when and the best way to utilize the many reports that this program can produce.

Tom

AUto Biz software

Publié le 12/08/2010

My absolute recommendation; no hesitation whatsoever!

My absolute recommendation; no hesitation whatsoever!

Avantages

Extremely user friendly, would recommend this program to any shop, large or small. The Tech support is like none I have ever experienced. Their support people are not in some foreign country, where you need an interpreter to communicate. The support is second to none.

Initial layout of cash