Avis clients sur ELMO Software

ELMO Software

Logiciel cloud pour les RH, la paie et la gestion du temps et des présences

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

241 avis

David
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great LMS software

Publié le 05/09/2021

Avantages

very practical and great layout, keep up the great work

nothing to note

Réponse de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your review, David. It is great to hear your positive feedback!
Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Frank
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great overall quality of platform for money spent with good customer service and support...

Publié le 21/07/2017

Centralised HR Platform where we can design, manage and report on the three critical people stages for us in our business, which are Recruitment, On-boarding and Learning.

Avantages

I think the ease of use and implementation of each of the three modules we currently have; recruitment, on-boarding and learning (including course library) is the main benefit for our business wanting to design and deploy learning modules quickly to our employees, but also makes it easier to implement best practice processes for these which improve workplace efficiencies in how we manage our most important resource, our 'people' component.
The features and functionality of the learning management system I think are really seamless and useful in getting learning modules quickly and effectively produced for our network, so then we can data-mine on this for reporting purposes and auditing.
Having nearly everything automated and available in the end-to-end process of HR, makes it extrememly beneficial for a business to manage the processes and have one portal with all the critical information gathered into. In addition, since the system is a cloud-based software and being client-centric, when we have enhancements to voice, the ELMO Team consider these for future changes and iterations of the platform, making it better and evolving it out for the clients it's designed for.

Inconvénients

The ELMO Survey tool and functionality requires some further enhancements to be made to ensure that it provides more granular data for clients (e.g. like Survey Monkey's design), as this will assist us in drilling down further with certain users/learners of the portal to see for example, how long and how many attempts they take for completing compliance modules etc.

Geoff

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

ELMO Payroll Review

Publié le 27/02/2023

Avantages

There are few redeeming features about ELMO Payroll. It appears to have been developed on the run using a 3rd party payroll system most likely from USA

Inconvénients

Features that are critical are least developed such as reports from which to compile a general ladger payroll journal for uploading to an accounting system; termination transactions get included in the pay period of termination reports rather then being able to produce an 'extra' pay period; the conversion from existing to new system was as bad as it could possibly get in terms of communication with ELMO, manual data entry when uploading files fails and inconsistency with leave entitlements computation - ELMO expresses annual leave in days and long service leave in weeks - what happened to hours ??

Andrea
Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Improved a lot

Publié le 16/08/2021

Very satisfied with the latest version and appreciate the transparency provided for all users across the workforce from planner to user to performance review teams. The interactive aspects within the modules do help to improve engagement with the content (I used to just click past a lot).

Avantages

Elmo has come a long way in the past few years from both the user and staff manager views. It was a dread in the past and now it provides a valuable and easy to use tool. This latest version has given me the inspiration to consider how this may be better used to facilitate the training of graduate students.

Inconvénients

It would be interesting to have a "you might like" or optional courses section so that employees etc who might be looking for other areas to grow in can elect to do optional training for example in a university context a person from one of the Arts disciplines might like to learn more about animal care and ethics and thus want to do that module.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Andrea. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide such a great review. Feedback like yours is crucial to the evolution of our solution. I have passed your feedback on to our Product Development team. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions.
Best wishes, ELMO

Tony
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

A 99% good experience

Publié le 08/12/2022

I have been using Elmo for quite some time and over all it has been an enjoyable experience. Even prior to using it for my job I used it to get some needed courses that started and were needed for my career in Security.

Avantages

The software is well set out enabling me to see what courses I am yet to complete and they are easy to use across all hardware platforms (iPhone, computer etc.)

Inconvénients

Occasionally there are issues with using an apple device that requires the course to be done on a computer. This delays what should be a quick and easy course into a long and drawn out one as access to a computer is difficult, where I always have my phone on me.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your detailed review of ELMO, Tony! We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide feedback on your experience over the years, and great to see you are still enjoying ELMO's LMS. We've passed on your feedback regarding mobile usage for your training to our Product Development Team. Many thanks, ELMO Team

Margaret
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Staff Member

Publié le 05/10/2022

I have never had any problems with this system

I have never had any problems with this system

Avantages

Easy to use and navigate through. I work for an organisation that has implimented this system and once used a couple of times found it very easy to use. It allows you to see all documents for training done, vaccinations etc. Job opportunites.

Inconvénients

I don't feel that there is a need for improvement based on what I use the site for.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the review. We're so glad to hear that you find ELMO's cloud-based solutions easy to use for all your training. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Deborah
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to implement learning management system

Publié le 29/11/2017

Improved functionality from previous LMS, automated email reminders and easy to access cloud based system and course builder tool from anywhere.

Avantages

Cloud based meant the system was easy to implement with little support required from internal IT resources. Very intuitive for end users with a clean interface, and most don't need much help to navigate around the system. Great support from implementation team even though it was phone based. Already experienced updates that have improved the functionality which is reassuring with product road map. Reporting really visual and easy to understand especially for managers. Very good value for money.

Inconvénients

Data migration of learning records very manual but only a one-off pain point. Face to face event management is buried in system so not as intuitive for administrators and little visibility for facilitators that aren't administrators.

Vic
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent portal for a large security company

Publié le 11/05/2022

Problems? There are no such things. Only challenges that are life's little tests.

Avantages

The pleasant UI and the way the system has been implemented for staff is well thought out and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

Nothing springs to mind unless you include the "user to keyboard interface". You know, the one who always forgets his password.
Whilst it is very simple to reset, i'm running out of passwords.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your review, Vic! We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide feedback and are enjoying ELMO's UI. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Shelley

• Support client

I found ELMO is very easy to navigate and administrate after i have been more familiar with it

Publié le 09/01/2018

Avantages

it's learning module and performance module are very easy to set up and use. I have continuously received good feedback on those 2 modules.

Inconvénients

Currently it hasn't got the remuneration module which we really need. if they can realise a good remuneration module soon it will be very helpful.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Good Performance Tracker

Publié le 09/08/2021

Avantages

The product is really ease to use. It has features that can help us in evaluating our performance while also allowing other colleagues and managers to provide feedback to us.

Inconvénients

I basically have not experienced any drawbacks from the software.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for the review! We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's Performance Management solution.
Best wishes, ELMO Team

Maile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

ELMO Software Is Great

Publié le 23/11/2022

Excellent experience. Deployments have been made easy

Excellent experience. Deployments have been made easy

Avantages

Easy to Navigate and Access. Summary of all data is clear and easy To understand

Inconvénients

Limited only to Australian platforms when it comes to Finance and Banking.

Alternatives envisagées

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à ELMO Software

Convenience

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Maile, Thank you for sharing your experience with ELMO! It's great to hear you find ELMO's cloud-based solutions so easy to use. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Caroline
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Head of People and Culture

Publié le 04/04/2023

I don't feel we have what we were sold. We moved from Employment Hero which I feel was simple and intuitive had all the basic features and was a better system for core HR , however not for onboarding or performance.

Avantages

The Onboarding and Performance modules are the only good modules we have used in ELMO

Inconvénients

There is no option to save pdf's or other documents (emails) in employee's profile , believe it or not, so we have to compile employee files separately which defeats the purpose for the system . After many conversations with our account manager there has been no definitive timeframe to rectify this huge problem. Also the salary doesn't automatically feed to key pay (our payroll system) , so we have to add the salary in both ELMO and our payroll system separately . Setting up ELMO has been complicated. When sending pay or leave related emails the link doesn't work. Again no timeframe to rectifying this problem.

Eddie
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

interaction with this questionair

Publié le 04/05/2023

the little I have used it today I think its ok , I am not sure what the benifits will be . time will tell.

Avantages

very easy to use and understand . However I imagine it is developed in north America and I do question have connected the understand of us people here in New Zealand . I . E there prehaps should be some more flexibility with selecting working job roles and also market sectors to choose from or enter our specific application in job and market approach . I . E , we sell engineering steels to the general fabrication market also the heavy structural steel industry here in New Zealand.

Inconvénients

This is the first time to be introduced to ELMO and hats off to our markets people for having the forethought to present this software app for the benifit of our employees.

Cidy
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Learning - Ease of Use

Publié le 09/08/2021

For the learning side of the system I think it is great. You can track all the modules you have done in the past and find new ones that you are interested in. I think the performance plan maybe a good think if the employee got to embrace it and make it their own. However; when you are instructed what to do it is a waste of time.

Avantages

The learning modules are clear and simple to understand. They are not too lengthy that I lose interest in them. I am able to go back if I missed something too.

Inconvénients

The performance plan. It is not helpful to an employee at all. Perhaps if I got to write my own goals I would care about it more. It is just another thing I have to do to tick boxes, so I think it is a waste of time.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

ELMO Review

Publié le 18/07/2019

Elmo was supposed to provide us a seamless HRIS solution and could not be further from the truth. Many months down the track and we are still battling with the system. If it was not for the 3 year investment I have no doubt that I would have pulled the pin by now. Do not use this as your payroll solution, otherwise you will end up with headache after headache.

Avantages

What was presented in the demo was so different to what was delivered. This included the customer service...

Inconvénients

It was clunky. So many issues with it that they did not even know what to do half the time. Everything was always sent to the Dev team to look at.

Andre
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Great Software

Publié le 10/10/2022

A very user friendly software that helps with my daily work

A very user friendly software that helps with my daily work

Avantages

Easy to use for my employee's performance review

Inconvénients

I don't have encounter any during my usage

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Andre, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you find ELMO's Performance Management solution helpful and easy to use. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Andrew
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great platform

Publié le 16/10/2022

easy to use, great way to merge leave, HR and learning modules in one system.

easy to use, great way to merge leave, HR and learning modules in one system.

Avantages

being able to see things such as forecasted leave helps an employee to work out when they can take leave etc.
being able to share recognition with peers and for the company to see it also is great.

Inconvénients

perhaps the forecasted leave could be on the home page of the leave? just sometimes a little annoying to go through different pages to find out?

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Andrew, Thanks so much for your review and it's great to hear about your positive experience using ELMO's cloud-based solutions. We've passed your feedback regarding forecasted leave on to our Product Development team. Best wishes, ELMO

Javier
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 24/08/2021

Nice software to check my pay every week

Nice software to check my pay every week

Avantages

Easy to use, simple interface, not to many animations

Inconvénients

basic colours, sometimes took to long to charge

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Javier. We really appreciate the time you've taken to write a review and thank you for your feedback. We've passed this on to our Product Development team.
Best wishes, ELMO Team

Anu
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

User Friendly Application

Publié le 04/10/2022

Leave management and performance management has been a breeze with this application.

Avantages

Very user friendly application and easy to navigate. Great to monitor processes and progress.

Inconvénients

No feature which has been identified with an issue to date.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Anu. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear how ELMO's Leave Management and Performance Management solutions have benefitted you. We hope you continue to enjoy using ELMO! Best wishes, ELMO Team

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Solid product overall

Publié le 09/07/2020

Great software overall with strong support. tickets are generally actioned quickly and extra support is always there for urgent issues

Avantages

The Course Builder is a great tool with lots of customisation and its easy to use

Inconvénients

one issue was with external training as this was very limited for what we need it for. There are heaps of comments about this in the help centre but we haven't seen any improvements yet

Sharron
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales

Great all round platform

Publié le 12/10/2022

One stop shop easy to use

One stop shop easy to use

Avantages

Easy to use great support available, has numerous functions for all companies

Inconvénients

the worst thing about the prduct is the amount of time it took my company to take advantage of ELMO

Réponse de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your review, Sharron! We hope you and your company continue to enjoy the benefits of using ELMO Software. Best wishes, ELMO Team.

Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Elmo Software - Never Used Better Software

Publié le 11/10/2022

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Avantages

Easy to use and navigate around - on both iPad and computer. Love the home page with lots of options to tap into!

Inconvénients

Nothing really to mention here… the software system is so easy to use.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Maria, thank you so much for your great review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using ELMO Software! Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Taylah Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales

Publié le 04/10/2022

Great

Great

Avantages

I like everything about elmo, it helps with my training

Inconvénients

I dont have any real complaints about ELMO

Réponse de ELMO Software

Hi Taylah. Thanks for your review. It is great to hear your positive feedback and that you find ELMO's Learning Management System helpful with your training. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Pratik
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

MSS TMS System

Publié le 13/12/2022

TMS system is online platform used for multiple purposes of the employment

TMS system is online platform used for multiple purposes of the employment

Avantages

All feature easy to use and understand. App is easy to operate

Home page learning system Careers Performance

Réponse de ELMO Software

Thanks so much for your review, Pratik. We hope you continue to enjoy using ELMO Software. Regards, ELMO Team

Cheryl
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

ELMO is great

Publié le 10/12/2021

Avantages

Ease of use, easy to navigate, we do all of our learning on Elmo and it is easy to use, navigate.

Inconvénients

I like it just fine. Don't change what's not broken.

Réponse de ELMO Software

Thank you for the review, Cheryl. It's great to hear that you find ELMO's cloud-based solutions easy to use. Kind regards, ELMO