Flipsnack

Créez des magazines, catalogues, brochures et autres publications.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 30/12/2020

Déception totale

Aucun...............................................

Inconvénients

Service après vente.... n'a pas la politesse de répondre au mail..... Tout simplement scandaleux

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hello Leunis, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Flipsnack. We forward your case to our support team, in case you have not yet been contacted by them. You can contact us too via e-mail or live chat!
Thank you!

Philippe L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

à la limte d'etre des escrocs

Publié le 15/04/2020

je l'ai remplacé par d'autres mieux

Avantages

fait le job, sans plus, options parfois compliquées à comprendre

Inconvénients

support serviable tant que c'est super simple ; langue de bois quand on arrive sur leur point faible.
relation commerciale nulle ; ne penses qu'à augmenter le montant de votre facture, peux importe si ils font un service en face

Hey Phillippe,

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the support team.

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Emilie V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Pratique pour créer et déployer des catalogues

Publié le 21/07/2020

Avantages

Facilité de déploiement des catalogues
Flexibilité de la plateforme

La création de A à Z
L'audience de Flipsnack

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hello Emilie, Thank you for your review! If ever you have any questions or you can't find something feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Thomas j S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Flipsnack Review

Publié le 25/01/2019

We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Avantages

Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Inconvénients

Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

Hi Thomas,
Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at contact@flipsnack.com

Damian C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

Publié le 16/07/2020

Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Avantages

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

Inconvénients

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

Hello Damian,

Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Ibrahim S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

It's easy to use

Publié le 16/06/2022

Avantages

Flipsnack is really easy to use. Anyone with photoshop history can handle it. There are many options for designing.

Inconvénients

Only downside on flipsnack is that i would like to be able to share more pages without paying.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the review, Ibrahim!

Demetri M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

QR Code is Advertisement for Flipsnack

Publié le 19/05/2022

Avantages

I don't have a response. I only signed up because of the QR code feature. I don't need Flipsnack if I have to create the QR code in Bitly.

Inconvénients

I spent two days trying to remove branding when I created a QR code. Flipsnack needs to make it clear on their website that if you do not want branding when you download a QR code you will need to use another site to create the code (ie. Bitly, MeQr etc..). That would clear up the confusion.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Hello, Demetri! Thank you for the feedback. It helps us a lot! All the branding options and QR code feature details are on our pricing page. We will try presenting them better to avoid any confusion from now on.

Jessica K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for annual reports & e-booklets!

Publié le 03/10/2019

Avantages

Flipsnack is incredibly user-friendly -- for those creating with it and those consuming content. It's the perfect tool for our nonprofit for making flip-able e-books of things like annual reports and meeting booklets.

Inconvénients

The only downside is the limit on catalogues we can make -- but that just means we are using the software more than we expected and probably need to upgrade our subscription!

Flip PDF

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack

Flipsnack looked more professional in the final product.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

And perfect for you! Hi, Jessica! Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Richard M.

Using for Professional Development

Publié le 19/12/2019

BEgan using the free version for one year, then wanted to expand offerings and have been very pleased with the basic vpaid version value for money.

Avantages

The way you travel through the information presented is much better than a standard scrolling presentation.

Inconvénients

The platform takes a little while to become comfortable with navigation.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your great review!

Brandi S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

I love FlipSnack!

Publié le 15/04/2021

It is so much better to view a newsletter in FLipsNack than just view a pdf and scroll.

Avantages

Very easy to use and understand. I switched to this app because AnyFLip sucks.

Inconvénients

I haven't found any dislikes as of yet.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Hello Brandi, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Henry W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great for Events

Publié le 15/10/2020

It has been superb so far, easy to use and to send out to clients. Looks good and showcases our work perfectly.

Avantages

It gives us an opportunity to move away from traditional print for items like programmes, saving us on costs while also providing a sleek, modern platform to showcase our events.

Inconvénients

The security function should be available at all price points, but understandable that is tiered.

FlippingBook Online

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack

One page view, but we were only on the free trial on the other platform.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Hello Henry, We are so happy that you are enjoying a lot of our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Thank you!

Sara B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Online Magazines for Marketing

Publié le 24/11/2021

We have a very focused use for this product (introducing our leads to our various services) and for that, we love Flipsnack. We don't solely use Flipsnack for all our marketing needs, but it's a great tool!

Avantages

We love being able to create these beautiful online magazines and brochures for our potential clients to really see the whole process of what it's like to work with us. The online products look very professional and the user experience is great. You can make your publication interactive as well, and link out to other content, which is a helpful feature.

Inconvénients

It takes a little while to get the hang of using the software and creating pleasing designs. Parts of the design process are intuitive and parts are not.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Thank you for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great if you need all the bells and whistles, overpriced if you don't

Publié le 22/06/2022

I was looking for a way to quickly turn a PDF into a flipbook online. Something that would let me embed on my website and use my branding.

Avantages

This solution has everything you might need to publish something online, from design to distribution. The service offering is comprehensive.

Inconvénients

If you are just looking for a way to create flipbooks of already designed materials and share online this solution is overkill.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Jan B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Easy to Use + Professional Look

Publié le 10/03/2020

Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Avantages

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

Inconvénients

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

Hi Jan!

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier.

That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it.

If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes.

We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Eduardo L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Eduardo Lina: My review of Flipsnack

Publié le 07/03/2020

It is very good indeed. I have been using the product for the Six-Year Kugel High School for several years. The school management is quite happy with what I have created because it gives us the possibility of documenting lots of school activities in a way that neither Facebook nor the school site does. I have also used Flipsnack to document other learning activities. Flipsnack allows me to share them easily and have the contents organized the way I want to.

Avantages

I like the different options for creating Digital books/ Brochures , etc. I find the new Flipsnach very easy and convenient to use when I create Digital Books in BOTH Hebrew and English. The same happened when I created Digital Books in Spanish with the old version a couple of years ago, too.

Inconvénients

The uploading text feature for Hebrew needs improving. Since Hebrew is written right to left, I have to use the function that moves the text to the right so that sentences begin on the right part of a page. The problem, however, is that punctuation marks still appear as if the writing was done in English / Spanish, etc. (Latin Characters). Sentences that en in mid-line appear as if they were written from right to left. Appropriate fonts for Hebrew might be added, too. I guess the same applies for Arabic writing.

Hey Eduardo,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review, and bringing the punctuation issue to light. We were unaware of this problem, but we'll see what we can do to fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

Jennifer J.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

Publié le 29/07/2019

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Avantages

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

FlippingBook Online

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack

Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Lara G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

Publié le 25/01/2019

I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Avantages

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

Inconvénients

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Paul B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Looking For More

Publié le 14/12/2019

Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

Avantages

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

Inconvénients

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Wilfrido E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

Publié le 28/02/2021

Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

Avantages

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review!
We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Sujee K.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Flipsnack review

Publié le 22/01/2019

It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

Avantages

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward.

Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

Inconvénients

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF.

I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Lauren R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

Publié le 22/01/2019

In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

Avantages

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

Inconvénients

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

Hi Lauren,
Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF.
We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team.
Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Beth Y.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Creates clean, professional digital content!

Publié le 21/07/2020

All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

Avantages

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

Inconvénients

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

Publié le 24/03/2021

Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Avantages

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

Inconvénients

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Georgeanne H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

curriculum desing

Publié le 10/03/2020

We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

Avantages

The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

Inconvénients

I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

Hey Georgeanne!

Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text.

If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes.

Thanks again!

Thomas T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great option for sharing documents

Publié le 15/05/2019

Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

Avantages

We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

Inconvénients

We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

Réponse de Flipsnack Traduire en français

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.