Flipsnack

Créez des magazines, catalogues, brochures et autres publications.

Note globale

4,6 /5
(281)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,2/5
Fonctionnalités
4,3/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,5/5
Support client
4,5/5

94%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

281 avis

Leunis
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

AUCUN SERVICE APRES VENTE

Publié le 30/12/2020

Déception totale

Déception totale

Avantages

Aucun...............................................

Inconvénients

Service après vente.... n'a pas la politesse de répondre au mail..... Tout simplement scandaleux

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hello Leunis, We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Flipsnack. We forward your case to our support team, in case you have not yet been contacted by them. You can contact us too via e-mail or live chat!
Thank you!

Estelle
Estelle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Un bon logiciel facile à utiliser.

Publié le 15/10/2023

Avantages

Flipsnack n’est pas totalement parfait mais, son usage est bien simple.

Inconvénients

La plateforme n’est pas compliqué mais elle décorne des fois, La détection automatique des liens PDF.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hi Estelle, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!

Could you please offer us more details about the PDF link detection?

You can leave us a message about this on our live chat or send us an email at contact@flipsnack.com 😊

Philippe
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

à la limte d'etre des escrocs

Publié le 15/04/2020

je l'ai remplacé par d'autres mieux

je l'ai remplacé par d'autres mieux

Avantages

fait le job, sans plus, options parfois compliquées à comprendre

Inconvénients

support serviable tant que c'est super simple ; langue de bois quand on arrive sur leur point faible.
relation commerciale nulle ; ne penses qu'à augmenter le montant de votre facture, peux importe si ils font un service en face

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hey Phillippe,

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the support team.

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Emilie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Pratique pour créer et déployer des catalogues

Publié le 21/07/2020

Avantages

Facilité de déploiement des catalogues
Flexibilité de la plateforme

Inconvénients

La création de A à Z
L'audience de Flipsnack

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hello Emilie, Thank you for your review! If ever you have any questions or you can't find something feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Edwin M.
Edwin M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great value and support, excellent options!

Publié le 16/12/2019

Overall this is by far the best tool that I have used to create engaging interactive documents and...

Overall this is by far the best tool that I have used to create engaging interactive documents and finally have some analytics to process and use to refine future projects and relay ROI to stakeholders.

Avantages

This had the most robust user engagement reporting.

Inconvénients

Updates to previously exported widgets aren't timely, I find it faster to create a new widget and replace the old one instead of waiting for it to refresh.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for your kind words!

Jennifer
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

Publié le 29/07/2019

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really...

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Avantages

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

Alternatives envisagées 

FlippingBook Online

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack

Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps.
Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Beckie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flipsnack is fabulous

Publié le 19/09/2023

We've had a great experience with Flipsnack and really appreciate the non-profit discount.

We've had a great experience with Flipsnack and really appreciate the non-profit discount.

Avantages

Flipsnack allows us to promote our materials on-line so that readers can easily "Flip" through pages like they would a magazine and not lose continuity while they are reading a multi-page document.

Inconvénients

It would be helpful to be able to have additional documents included within our subscription tier. Otherwise, it is great!

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Beckie. We are so happy you like Flipsnack this much! Your suggestion will be discussed with the team.

Adianna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Needs more improvements

Publié le 14/11/2022

Overall as expensive as a program is it works out for my newsletter but this will be the last year...

Overall as expensive as a program is it works out for my newsletter but this will be the last year I use it.

Avantages

I like the different tools available to create a newsletter.

Inconvénients

I just like the way you use the name as a pertains to pages which confuses me since I’m American. there are things in the tools that can use an upgrade for a user-friendly approach.

Alternatives envisagées 

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Pourquoi choisir Flipsnack 

I switched because it didn’t have as many as the tools that Flipsnack has.

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack

Again because it has more things to choose from.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thanks for the feedback, Adianna. It helps us a lot!

Sarah Jane
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flipsnack for the win!

Publié le 17/07/2023

Flipsnack helps me to share information and hold archival records for a volunteer-run arts...

Flipsnack helps me to share information and hold archival records for a volunteer-run arts organisation with no funding. The decent price point combined with the usability, professional look and great customer service mean I don't ever want to use another service.

Avantages

Amazing customer service. On a particularly stressful issue, (which was my own fault!) I found the customer service to be understanding, human and helpful. A solution was quickly found and I was talked all the way through the process. Professional and clean appearance to audience/viewers.Super easy to upload content and export outcomes - it is a very usable platform interface.Ability to embed published books on websites as well as share links to Flipsnack.

Inconvénients

The pre-made packages are quite restrictive.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review and feedback, Sarah Jane. It helps us a lot! We are so happy you like Flipsnack!

Abbey
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Works great for purposes!

Publié le 19/09/2023

Loved it so far!

Loved it so far!

Avantages

It is easy to update and publish content.

Inconvénients

The page navigation rarely works for our stuff. We need to educate ourselves better on creating the bookshelf thing for previous publications but it feels overwhelming.

Alternatives envisagées 

Issuu

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack

Pricing was less with similar functionality

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you for the review and rating, Abbey! Please get in touch with our support team whenever you encounter issues like these. They will be happy to assist you.

Ireneusz
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An advanced and intuitive tool for publishing content

Publié le 21/09/2023

Possibility of distributing publications and magazines on the Internet via a simple hyperlink....

Possibility of distributing publications and magazines on the Internet via a simple hyperlink. Significant reduction in distribution costs.

Avantages

Easy navigation in the application, a number of options allowing for a more attractive visualization of the publication

Inconvénients

It is not possible to edit the content of the publication after it has been saved in the system

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thanks for the review, Ireneusz! I just wanted to confirm whether the publication you mentioned was created from scratch or if it was a PDF that was converted into a flipbook. These are two different scenarios, and our support team would be happy to assist you further. You can get in touch with them via live chat or email at contact@flipsnack.com

Jan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way to promote our product

Publié le 25/09/2023

We use fewer printed brochures nowadays. Flipsnack is the right tool for us to promote our product.

We use fewer printed brochures nowadays. Flipsnack is the right tool for us to promote our product.

Avantages

We offer international tournaments and this is a great way to promote these tournaments in different countries. Especially the video implementation in the magazines is a great tool to give an extra dimension to our presentation.

Inconvénients

No specific items come to mind so we are satisfied

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hey, Jan! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review :)

Love the fact that you mentioned our video integration tool as it's something that we're quite proud of as well. <3

Michelle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The perfect tool to create gorgeous, digitally dynamic magazines

Publié le 02/10/2023

We've had a wonderful experience with Flipsnack. The one time that we had to contact support, we...

We've had a wonderful experience with Flipsnack. The one time that we had to contact support, we were responded to quickly and the issue was researched, escalated, and resolved well. We've been using Flipsnack for many years and have no complaints.

Avantages

It's super easy to use and very intuitive. Style and design of the end product is chef's kiss. Additional features like the downloadable gif and link options are great.

Inconvénients

I'm happy across the board with Flipsnack. Haven't come across anything that I don't like.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you so much for your review, Michelle!

Super happy to read about your experience with Flipsnack and our support team! 🤩

Hideaki
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

easy to use

Publié le 19/09/2023

easy to upload, fix pages, Clean UI! i love it.

easy to upload, fix pages, Clean UI! i love it.

Avantages

really easy to use. easy to upload, fix pages.

Inconvénients

no Cons...i can't find cons. easy to upload, fix pages.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you for the review and rating, Hideaki!

Lara
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

Publié le 25/01/2019

I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my...

I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Avantages

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

Inconvénients

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

Réponse de Flipsnack

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Wilfrido
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

Publié le 28/02/2021

Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of...

Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

Avantages

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review!
We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Duval
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

FlipSnack - Best Digital Book on the Market

Publié le 28/07/2023

Have been using it at my institution with my student sand staff

Have been using it at my institution with my student sand staff

Avantages

What I like about flipsnack is the easy of use and link access.

Inconvénients

Note able to get subscription that can have as many users to institution account controlled by admins or superuser.

Alternatives envisagées 

Canva

Pourquoi passer à Flipsnack

Better features, look and usage.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you for the review, Duval. It helps us a lot!

Joanna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good but needs improvement

Publié le 16/11/2022

We have been approached by your team a few times if we can have a discussion on how we use it and...

We have been approached by your team a few times if we can have a discussion on how we use it and our needs, since we are a little different of a user. Nice overall, clients really like end result, just wish we can bring the layout end up to our standards a bit more. We have changed our standards to our limitations. Customer service team has always been great.

Avantages

The product is very easy to use, has a nice effect when viewing the presentation. Love that we can insert video

Inconvénients

We use the flipsnack a little differently that your publications. We are graphic and content based, and the typography and layout limitations are sometimes very frustrating because they are too basic. There is also no type tracking capabilities for individual words, if you use the generic spacing, it spaces the whole paragraph. Quite basic stuff and may be good for most of your users, we get it. Just frustrating a bit to us. Many times, we have issues when downloading the code and uploading to another website. We would like self hosting option.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hi, Joanna! Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are constantly trying to improve the experience our users have with Flipsnack. So all the mentions you`ve made will be discussed with the team. Also, happy you like our colleagues from customer support. They are always here in case you need them.

Myrna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Flipsnack for Wedding Packages

Publié le 29/12/2022

Flipsnack has served our needs pretty well. The final product is very nice but it is not easy to...

Flipsnack has served our needs pretty well. The final product is very nice but it is not easy to use. I would recommend working on the ease of use for the software/

Avantages

It is easy to share and add to an email. The final look of the product is very nice.

Inconvénients

The software is not user friendly, edits are not easy to do.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review, Myrna. Can you please give us more details about the issues you`ve experienced with our tool? It`ll help us a lot to improve it. You can send them to contact@flipsnack.com.

Aulani
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flipsnack for Monthly and Quarterly Magazines

Publié le 15/12/2022

Avantages

Flipsnack is very user friendly. Even though we build our templates off of the website initially, I was able to see how easy it would be to start from scratch on the Flipsnack website if someone were to do to that. There are a lot of features that can also make the publication interactive, which is always a plus, especially since it is a digital publication. Editing and publishing is also a breeze, which is a huge win in my books.

Inconvénients

This was a very high level, probably back end con for us, but we were not able to customize the shelf the way we wanted to when tried to implement it on our own website. No fault to anyone, this was probably a specific case for Flipsnack so I can see not being able to customize the shelf on the back end. We ended up creating our own shelf on our website and embedding each catalog individually. This was fine since we switch it out every few months anyways.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Thank you for the review and rating! We are pleased to know you like using Flipsnack and find it user-friendly. We will also discuss your suggestion with the team. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Michael
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Online Learning

Publié le 17/07/2020

Avantages

With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

Inconvénients

The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hello Michael,

We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Josh
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent For Our Digital Magazine

Publié le 11/03/2020

Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have...

Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

Avantages

It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

Inconvénients

While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hey Josh!

Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack!

We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

María
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent Software for me and all entrepreneurs!

Publié le 06/03/2020

Flipsnack makes my job more practical. This product helped me to achieve my goals and improved the...

Flipsnack makes my job more practical. This product helped me to achieve my goals and improved the quality of my work. For this reason I choose it every day.

Avantages

Flipsnack is really easy to use. It has modern features, like the shadows on the paper and the beautiful noise when you pass the pages. I think that it´s so cool and useful.

Inconvénients

I´m satisfied with the product. I don't have anything to say about cons. Keep on working Flipsnack! You´re on the right way..

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hey Maria!
Thank you for an awesome review!

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to use with professional output

Publié le 02/03/2021

My overall experience using Flipsnack is great! Plenty of good features without bugs, flaws or...

My overall experience using Flipsnack is great! Plenty of good features without bugs, flaws or glitches. A catalogue easy to create if you have a company but also easy for the customers to flip (the catalogue)

Avantages

I have liked that you can have the basic features for free and you do not need to pay to have an excellent output. Of course the free version is enough only if you have a home business as I have had, while if you need a more professional output for a proper company you should purchase the paid version!

Customers can flip the catalogue very easily and also from my side it was very easy and intuitive to create the catalogue. And I have seen no flaws, bugs or glitches

Inconvénients

Actually there is nothing in particular that I have not liked about this software. It offers the basic features I needed for free while you could pay for premium features. No flaws!

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hello, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Jenni
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great but a few flaws

Publié le 23/12/2019

Very good but sometimes small annoyances and customer service helpful but sometimes take a while to...

Very good but sometimes small annoyances and customer service helpful but sometimes take a while to respond back. A bit pricey for added services

Avantages

It’s easy to sue with some great features, especially if you have a lot of photos to feature. You can make something that sends easily and is beautifully presented. Love the duplicate page feature

Inconvénients

When i save and don’t click publish it still publishes it which is annoying when you are working on a draft and have not completed it.

I wish there was a line to indicate when something is centered or aligned with something else

No options to have it professionally printed through Flipsnack

Réponse de Flipsnack

Hi Jenni,

Thank you for your feedback! I will forward your suggestions to our tech team. Also, when you start creating a new flipbook, but want to exit without publishing it, you can simply go back to "My Flipbooks" and the flipbook will automatically be saved "as draft".