123 avis affichés sur 110

Ricochet Consignment Software

Un système de point de vente pour les activités de commerce de détail et de consignation.

4,8 /5 (110 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
123 avis affichés sur 110
Gary M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not Just Consignment Software - A solution.

Publié le 13/12/2019

Barcoding, website/storefront sync integration, layaway, reporting, a loyalty program for my customers, auto-discounts, easy access to online vendor sign-in so my consigners can see what is selling, what is owed to them and when contracts are ending, it stops the unnecessary phone calls throughout the day asking if a vendor has money to pick up.

Avantages

It is flexible. I can make this software adapt to my business needs. I can be a consigner, a store shop owner, a flea marketer, ebay consigner, craft store, space rentals, a retail store and so much more. If there is an internet connection I am in business.

Inconvénients

Ease of posting products on to the website. I am hoping the new app with help out with this. I would like to use one simple method to post a product directly to my website with pictures and all. I can kinda of do it with the mobile browser but would be so much easier with a dedicated app. I think this would help our vendors to add products.

Allow for other credit card company choices. I prefer Square as my credit card provider so to process credit cards I need to switch apps to process the transactions. It's a pain but not a deal-breaker.

Cost is a bit high at $109 a month and an extra $39 for the website. So the total annual cost to run the software is almost $1,800 a year. You save a some money by paying annually rather than monthly.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the 5 stars, Gary! We'll keep cranking away at new features that might fit your needs. The good news is that we have a significant update in the works to make the vendor listing process much better!

Athena P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very helpful software for consignment tracking

Publié le 02/01/2020

Up until the format was updated we had a great handle on how to use the system to fit our needs. It has proven to be a great help in that multiple users can have access to the same information. There is however an extreme lack of communication. We were not informed that the entire format was being changed and logged in one day to a new set-up with no option to revert back. Features are also disabled or removed without letting the clients know causing navigation issues.

Avantages

This software is extremely helpful in tracking our consignors, their sales, percentages, and important data such as addresses and phone numbers. The newer format also allows us to add images if inventory items which will be very helpful when we have more staff available to log the inventory.
It is also very helpful to be able for all users to see what inventory items are in stock vs paid out to the client as well as notes left by other users.

Inconvénients

I don't like that the software assigns its own descriptors to each client rather than offering the user an option of using its descriptors or your own. I understand these markers are important for the automation algorithm but not helpful for many. Also, since we do not use bar-code scanning and enter all sales manually, the newer layout DOES NOT ALLOW us to find the inventory by our own parameters in the POS tab (ie. client name or consignor number). This has proven to be a time consuming annoyance.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Athena. Sorry you had trouble migrating to the newer version. We try our best to make sure we modify and keep the most essential functions as the software improves.

Tanya H.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Reviea

Publié le 10/02/2021

Avantages

Very easy to use. Exporting existing inventory and vendors was easy.

Inconvénients

A bit pricey for someone in Canada with the exchange

Darla J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ricochet user

Publié le 11/01/2020

Avantages

Ease of use, accessibility of customer support on weekdays, the price is fair, lots of features.

Inconvénients

Unless this isn't a software issue (and instead is a lack of knowledge on the user's part) I don't care for how small the print is on the stickers we print to put on our inventory.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Darla. We're sorry that the print is too small for your labels. As we build more label templates, there may be a way we can give you the option to increase the font size.

Lisa S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Exceptional Customer Service

Publié le 18/12/2020

Easy to use. Excellent support!

Avantages

I am a jewelry artist. I have my jewelry on consignment in several different locations. Two of my locations use Ricochet. I love it! It is easy to enter my merchandise and I can see in real time what is selling. That is amazing!

Their customer support was exceptional. I couldn't believe it. I did a software upgrade on my computer, which for some reason erased my label printer software. I reinstalled but it wouldn't print labels. I contacted Ricochet and got [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of their IT people. Remember...I am a consignor in stores that use Ricochet...so they are not actually making any money off of me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me trying to fix it. Ultimately he couldn't so suggested I contact Dymo For a week I tried to find a way to contact them...no luck. Next I contacted Microsoft to see if anyone else was having problems printing after the upgrade. That was a total nightmare. Their IT person was in another country, didn't speak English very well, and was reading from a script. It was awful. Most customer service is like that now.
I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] again today and he gave me contact info for Dymo. I will be trying them next now that I have their contact info!

Inconvénients

The only complaints that I have is that it was a little hard to figure out how to get help. As a consignor I don't have direct access to them. I found their "help" blogs I read an article about label printing but it didn't fix my problem so I gave them a "frown face". They started a chat with me almost instantly.

The the complaint is the jewelry tags that they use. Barbell jewelry tags are awkward to use. I use rat tail jewelry tags with other software. You can actually print a barcode and description with those. I am assuming that would be better for the store also as they would'nt have to hand enter the SKU.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Lisa! We love to hear that both consignors and stores get to have an excellent experience with Ricochet. Please reach out to us if you are still struggling with that label printer. We can give it another shot.

Carina L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

From entering items manually to full integration!

Publié le 23/12/2019

I love being able to serve my consignors and customers using one software.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface. As a new business, we needed a software that wasn't going to take months of trial to figure out and that could integrate a lot of the steps to save time. I love that it has been able to accommodate our business needs as we grow and we are excited for new features to release. We also love the team behind the software who is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about this software is the limitation on the selection of an integrated payment processor. There is basically no other option. I would love if it could integrate with square so I can take payments on my phone and on the go. Another thing I dislike is the limited information on reports. It would be great to have more bookkeeping/accounting details integrated into them. I also dislike that it doesn't have some basic features I find would be helpful as a business owner.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the 5-stars, Carina! We are working to expand reporting this year. And our payments partner is building a mobile device as well! Hopefully, these will help sort out some of your needs this year.

Kristi H.

A User Friendly Software with Exceptional Customer Support

Publié le 20/12/2019

We always feel heard by the Ricochet team and appreciate their willingness to discuss possible improvements or even explain why a desired feature may not be effective in meeting all their customer's needs. We understand that not every feature we may want is an asset for every store/shop they service.

The pros outweigh the cons and we actually value their commitment to delivering a software that works but isn't overwhelmed with "bits and pieces" of features that only meet the needs of some.

Avantages

We began our consignment business with Ricochet and truly believe it played a huge part in our success and is a key to our continued growth.

Our team frequently comments on how easy it is to use the software. Many of us have had past experience with systems that were cumbersome and clunky; in comparison Ricochet has an interface that makes it easy to train new staff. Our new staff members quickly get comfortable and confident in using the POS which allows our team to focus our attention on better serving our customers and consignors.

As we have grown, Ricochet has evolved along with us. The Ricochet team is constantly working on making the software better and adding features that give us the ability to do business more efficiently. It is important to us to be partnered with service providers who are always looking to enhance their services because it enables us to also always be improving.

Their customer support is exceptional. A team member is always readily available to assist and answer questions. We appreciate this level of service because it allows us to offer the same value to our customers and consignors.

Inconvénients

There are some features and capabilities we hope to see in the future.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Fantastic review, Kristi! Reclamation has been a part of our success too! Thanks for your commitment and thoughtful feedback.

Erica S.

The Only Software You Need For Your Consignment Shop

Publié le 12/12/2019

Avantages

The personal one on one assistance & customer support is unmatchable. Everyone on the Ricochet software team is so genuinely nice & supportive whenever you need customer support. The support team is always available and has been there for me any time that I ever called for help. They help you with any issues within minutes.
I love that my consignors can view their accounts so easily & can do so with user-friendly technology. I have never once had a consignor unable to access their accounts or have any trouble using the software.
I have managed a consignment store in the past for five years & have now had my own shop for close to three years; so, I am very aware of the consignment business. I am so grateful to Ricochet for meeting all the needs & wants of a consignment shop owner. Thanks to Ricochet, my consignment business is so organized, safe, and user-friendly. I have loved this software since day one of using it & have never had to look elsewhere.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I really love everything about this software. Perhaps a few features can be perfected...but I know the team will get to any of those imperfections with the next update.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks so much, Erica! We love hearing such wonderful feedback from fellow experts in the consignment industry! We will keep working on perfecting those features for you.

Monica G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Choice

Publié le 20/12/2019

The software overall is amazing! The representatives are extremely professional and helpful. I plan on using Ricochet Consignment Software for many more years.

Avantages

I like the convenience and functionality, Having access to the software anywhere helps eliminate any errors or miscalculations.

Inconvénients

Cost and ease of use. As a small business owner, it's an investment to maintain. I new updates have helped with making it easier to use. However, there are a few areas of concern like searching.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thank you, Monica! We'll pass on the love to our support team.

Christina F.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hands down best consignment software

Publié le 11/12/2019

I have been VERY pleased with Ricochet and how it has helped me, my consignors, and my business.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and track my business. It has really streamlined processes for both me and my consignors. As a result, I have saved myself several hours of work each week. I can't recommend Ricochet enough!

Inconvénients

Some of the reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like but I can always get help when I need it and figure it out pretty quickly.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the love, Christina! We have long term plans to build a pretty serious update to the reporting structure. Several new reports, new dashboard widgets, etc. We'll keep you in the loop when things start happening.

Heather R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Consignment System Out There!

Publié le 12/12/2019

It makes a HUGE difference to have my consignors have access to their accounts online so they can keep track of their items if they want to. I am more saving time and energy than I realized I would.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use, and all the tutorial videos available so I can spend less time training my staff. I love how available the developers are to help when I have a question or an issue. I love all the stats and data they offer so I can easily track my top customers and consignors and stay on top of sales goals.

Inconvénients

There are the occasional glitches but the team addresses them right away. It's also a bit expensive with the monthly fees compared to the one time purchasing price of the other consignment software options I have used, but you do get MUCH better service for the price. It would be nice as a small business to have a more affordable option, but I get why it costs what it does and I'm committed now!

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Glad to have Trilogy on board, Heather! We understand that not every store can make monthly payments for software, but it seems that the benefits definitely outweigh the cost. Thanks, for the review!

Brianna H.

LOVE Ricochet Consignment Software

Avantages

I’ve personally recommended this software to many fellow small business owners! I should note that I did a TON of research on available software out there. First, the customer service is excellent. This company truly wants to ensure its users have the best experience possible. In an age of “robot support”, quickly accessing a real (and very kind) representative is just amazing! My favorite part of this software is how customizable it is to fit your personal needs. As a home decor consignment shop, I find myself making many different categories and descriptors to place my items into. The interface is clean and so easy to use. I can quickly enter into a consignor’s account, make edits, and search inventory. Another key factor is being able to organize by price, date, stock status, and others. Plus, my consignors absolutely love being able to easily log in to see their account, watch as items sell, and always know how much money is currently owe do to them. Consignor payouts and P.O.S. operate so logically- you willing love it! Multiple reports (over any length of time you choose) make it so easy to Keep record s and are a god-send for state, federal, and sales tax. I cannot imagine running my business without this product! Try it for free and I bet you won’t want to give it up. Ricochet is the best!

Inconvénients

Honestly, my only complaint has been not being able to print tags from an iPad, which is something it looks like the company is planning on implementing this year!

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks, Brianna! This is such an incredible review! So glad you've been on board with us for so long.

Our development team is literally working on mobile label printing this morning! We'll be publishing more news about that soon.

Tyrone M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not perfect, but it is a great solution.

Publié le 11/12/2019

We needed to streamline the inventory management processes for our store and Ricochet has made a real impact in this area for us.

All of our staff really like Ricochet and have learned the new workflows very easily.

We'd love to see more reporting/dashboards (or an API so we can do our own analytics).

Avantages

We love that we can access the system from home or anywhere in the world. The system is actively being developed and improved which is great.

We are about to expand our use of the system to include online sales, which is very exciting!

Inconvénients

The tax setup isn't ideal for Canadian customers who have multiple taxes that are applied differently to different categories of items. Defining taxes at the category level would eliminate the potential for error when entering items.

No visibility into how the data is being backed up is a concern. We aren't sure if the database is being backed up, or how frequently it is happening. To help deal with that, we can manually export inventory and accounts, but this isn't ideal.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Tyrone! Constantly improving and releasing new features regularly is a big priority for us. So thanks for recognizing that!

As our Canadian market grows, we are working on a tax solution to help you all out. We'll keep you updated as that develops.

Also! Good news on backups! Your data is actually processed on multiple servers in real-time and conducts a full backup every 24 hours. We just don't display that anywhere on the software.

Capri W.

Everyone Loves Ricochet!

Publié le 11/12/2019

I absolutely love this software and my vendors do too. Three years in and I will still receive emails from vendors saying how much they love Ricochet and the convenience it offers them. It has everything we need in one place - point of sale, inventory, and a way for everyone to track what has sold and needs replenished.

Avantages

We love the accessibility of this software. We use it at our shop, at home, when we take our products out on the road, and everyone that sells with us can use it from their homes too. This software is the most important part of running my small business!

Inconvénients

When they recently redid the interface we lost a couple (menial) features that I used often like sorting the consignors from oldest to newest or from payout large to small within the software. We can totally function without these things, but have missed it a little since the update.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the 5-stars, Capri! We LOVE LOVE LOVE when our customers use the software to it's fullest! Glad to hear you use the tools in so many different situations, and that your consignors love it too.

Thanks for your feedback as well. Definitely noted!

Bart L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Rico Cosign Review

Publié le 21/11/2019

Overall a good experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful 9 times out of 10. It is only occasional that a problem cannot be fixed but just tolerated.

Avantages

Ability to Organize Consignment Items.
Multiple updates
Sleek design

Inconvénients

Some of the data analytics are lacking
-Sales by product are only for store inventory. (i would like to be able to search consignment items as well)

Clickable links are missing in some menus but available in others. (i.e clicking sale # to generate a receipt)

There are a few other small hiccups like this that seem hard for the developers to change so they end up waiting for other users to make a request.

In an update old items that had been sold as expired now show up on batched consignor payouts. While this is honest it is slightly off-putting to a consignor to see this. I think it would be better to just leave 0% items off of a payout. (I can manually take these off a payout but it is time-consuming)

Sometimes features I enjoyed in an old version were dropped in an update

I would like to see sales by hour of past days.

Sometimes glitchy (could be our computer)