Ricochet

Un système de point de vente pour les activités de commerce de détail et de consignation.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

115 avis

Alisa

Ricochet Software Praise

Publié le 11/12/2019

I am very pleased, overall, with Ricochet Software. IT makes my job as owner and administrator much easier! I have on several occasions recommended this program to others, who have, in turn, been very pleased. Additionally, the support staff is easy to reach when I have questions or problems.

Avantages

The Ease of using Ricochet Software is a huge plus for me as I am electronically challenged. If I should run into any problems all I have to do is contact the support team either by computer or phone, and they are always ready to help. Additionally, Ricochet Software keeps accounting details for me so I don't have to spend that extra time working on payouts and sales tax. Ricochet Software, also, figures sales prices from my original pricing in increments of thirty (30) days up to ninety days( the time allotted on my sales floor). Many customers like this feature as it adds to their "hunt" for bargains.

Inconvénients

The consignors payout page only includes a receipt # on their monthly report rather than, additionally, describing the item that was bought.

Réponse de Ricochet

Hey Alisa, thank you for such high praise! Glad we can keep things running smoothly and save you time managing your finances. We will pass on the love to our support team!

Randy``
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Publié le 20/12/2019

Good. I thought the program would have more to offer than it has, but it still has better functionality than my old one.

Avantages

It's a very user-friendly program that makes training a new person easy

Inconvénients

No cash drawer module to help count the cash drawer
It needs a way to make a store purchase without going on the books
I've made several mistakes on pay-outs because there is no "Through Date" on individual Consignor accounts
Too many clicks to get a receipt
Needs a daily Consignor report
Needs a build a custom report function

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the feedback, Randy! Deeper cash counting and balancing is something we have high on our priority list. Same with some deeper reporting.

Glad you're having a good experience with Ricochet so far!

Stephanie

Easy to Use and Outstanding Customer Support

Publié le 13/11/2015

The software is fairly intuitive, but it does seem to have a few glitches. However, rebooting usually solves the issue. A number of times the wrong SKU comes up when the tag is scanned. Not sure why, but refreshing usually works. We've noticed some inconsistencies in assigning items to consignors in the payout reports. It seems odd that when we need to correct pricing or items in the consignor reports Ricochet needs to make those corrections for us. Sometimes it is difficult to scroll through the pages on say the Inventory screen. It only goes so far and you have to begin again or just type in the page number. The credit card reader is a bit finicky. The swipe has to be just right to read the card on the first try. We've had a couple of instances where the receipt printer was spewing paper and we weren't able to clear it, but that was most likely operator error and Ricochet fixed it pretty quickly.
On the plus side, Ricochet has always been available either by phone or chat to answer questions when issues arise. They must work around the clock, since we're East coast and they are West coast! The look and feel of the on screen pages is clean, clear and professional. We only have a few months of experience with the system, but overall we feel confident it was a good choice for us.

Jordie
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great software and great value

Publié le 11/12/2019

Our vendors love this software, it is easy for them to use. We switched from another company and do not regret the switch. Very good support dtsgg.

Avantages

Consignor access, webstore, good reporting options

Inconvénients

No debit option for type of payment in checkout
No way of adding booth rental deductions

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the review, Jordie!

Check out the "bulk credit adjustment" and individual consignor adjustment in consignor accounts. Sounds like that will solve your need for charging rent to vendors.

We're super glad to have West Coast Resale on board with us!

tammy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely the best software for your business!

Publié le 27/01/2020

My overall experience has been phenomenal from customer service to the user friendly software for a newbie like me!! Literally customer service walked
me through how to do a closeout 5 months in a row...until I realized how truly simple it was to do. I was the one trying to make it complicated!

Avantages

I love have it tracks every sale I have ever recorded from the item purchased to who purchased. For how much was made for store andfor the consigned all the way down to the tax collected!! Also the report feature...at the touch if a button you know weekly sales..monthly sales, how much netted, how much for each vendor...just amazing!

Inconvénients

That I am not able to quickly see what a consignor made for one year. It only has total of all sales and I have vendors who have been with me since I bought the store in 2017. This is very minor since I can easily add up sales.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the 5 stars, Tammy! We're so glad to have Craft Connection on board and enjoying the software!

In regards to consignor reporting, we have plans for a serious expansion later this year. We'll keep you updated!

Jennifer Whitney

Best software around

Publié le 11/12/2019

Great tech support and great software!

Great tech support and great software!

Avantages

Hands down best consignment software we have used.

Inconvénients

Not much.... I love it and all of my consignors.

Shopify POS

Pourquoi choisir Ricochet

Wanted the best software out there.

Logiciel antérieur

Shopify POS

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

Was told by another user that it was great.

Réponse de Ricochet

No complaints! Thanks, Jennifer!

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Exceptional Customer Service

Publié le 18/12/2020

Easy to use. Excellent support!

Easy to use. Excellent support!

Avantages

I am a jewelry artist. I have my jewelry on consignment in several different locations. Two of my locations use Ricochet. I love it! It is easy to enter my merchandise and I can see in real time what is selling. That is amazing!

Their customer support was exceptional. I couldn't believe it. I did a software upgrade on my computer, which for some reason erased my label printer software. I reinstalled but it wouldn't print labels. I contacted Ricochet and got [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of their IT people. Remember...I am a consignor in stores that use Ricochet...so they are not actually making any money off of me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me trying to fix it. Ultimately he couldn't so suggested I contact Dymo For a week I tried to find a way to contact them...no luck. Next I contacted Microsoft to see if anyone else was having problems printing after the upgrade. That was a total nightmare. Their IT person was in another country, didn't speak English very well, and was reading from a script. It was awful. Most customer service is like that now.
I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] again today and he gave me contact info for Dymo. I will be trying them next now that I have their contact info!

Inconvénients

The only complaints that I have is that it was a little hard to figure out how to get help. As a consignor I don't have direct access to them. I found their "help" blogs I read an article about label printing but it didn't fix my problem so I gave them a "frown face". They started a chat with me almost instantly.

The the complaint is the jewelry tags that they use. Barbell jewelry tags are awkward to use. I use rat tail jewelry tags with other software. You can actually print a barcode and description with those. I am assuming that would be better for the store also as they would'nt have to hand enter the SKU.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the review, Lisa! We love to hear that both consignors and stores get to have an excellent experience with Ricochet. Please reach out to us if you are still struggling with that label printer. We can give it another shot.

Chris
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Converting an existing store over to Ricochet Consignment Software

Publié le 08/01/2020

EXCELLENT!!

EXCELLENT!!
I highly recommend them not only is the software easy to use, easy on the eye and has lots of potential for the business to grow the customer service is by far the best I've ever had!!

Avantages

I had been looking for 2years for a software that would make the POS side of the business easier, but also have room for growth and that is exactly what i found. The software does so much more than I am even using at this time. The Customer Support is ABOVE great!! I'm not a techy person and they do a great job helping me solve issues and it's often but it's always been on our end. They are patient and actually get back with you asap. That part is priceless!!! I look forward to growing our business with Ricochet!!

Inconvénients

it's made for bar code scanning and there's a few issues that causes in the converting process because we were doing all manual entry but it's part of the growing pains I guess.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the wonderful review, Chris! Super glad to have Ten Pin on board with us! We will pass on the love to our customer support team. They will be happy to hear the praise.

Carey

Consignment Software

Publié le 26/12/2019

We really like the software and have been impressed with the company and the support.

Avantages

Easy to use, pretty self-explanatory. Customer service is always helpful and spot on. In the time we've used it, they've improved and updated the software pretty regularly. Looking forward to more integration with Quicken, as they've said would be coming. I would like full inventory integration. Overall, really good value for the money.

Inconvénients

A little glitchy on the rare occasion - sometimes it does not work as expected. But it is pretty rare. I know that it was originally designed for large item consignment (furniture) and they've improved the functionality for smaller item consignment, but there are still a few things that could be improved in that area.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Carey! We are always doing our best to improve the software and are glad that it is working better for your needs.

Karla
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Ricochet review

Publié le 11/12/2019

ricochet technicians are always helpful, its nice that at the end of the month all our reports are done, easy to access, cuts a lot of time that we can use in other areas in the store.

24/7 access to all the accounts
easy setup
multi vendor friendly
easy to navigate
excellent technical support

Inconvénients

the colors display. but not a deal breaker.

Réponse de Ricochet

Woah! A perfect 5-stars! Thanks, Karla!

Amanda

Simply the Best!

Publié le 11/12/2019

We are currently in our second year of business and have found Ricochet to meet all our business needs.

Avantages

The software is super user friendly. It meets all our demands for running a business yet is not confusing to use. Customer service is always available and willing to quickly resolve any issues. Compared to other consignment softwares, Ricochet is the best deal!

Inconvénients

Easier setup and use with necessary equipment on mobile devices would be helpful.

ConsignPro et SimpleConsign

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

Ease of use, cost, and customer service.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Amanda! We're stoked that you're on board! And we're super excited to be working on the app this year.

Pamela

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I would highly recommend ricochet software.

Publié le 20/12/2019

I already answered this in the first question. The customer service that ricochet provides is 100% over the top as well!

Avantages

As the owner of an antique, upcycled furniture and home decor business with over 30 vendors, this software is a lifesaver! Every vendor knows exactly what they have sold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as they can see online what their current sales are. Each item is barcoded so there is no second guessing of prices. Takes the stress out of end of the month paychecks.

Inconvénients

The vendors complain about not being able to easily input their inventory via their smart phones. The ricochet screen on a computer or tablet is not reflective of that on a phone.

Réponse de Ricochet

Great news, Pamela! We just finished our design mockups for vendor item entry via iPhone. It's going to be one of our largest features yet! Stay tuned.

Meagan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes Our Job SO Much Easier!

Publié le 20/12/2019

Absolutely great experience overall. I appreciate the approachable customer service any time I do need to call. Very welcoming and friendly.

Avantages

The ease of running payouts and payout reports is what led us to choosing this product, but we've gained much more by having it. Previously, we were writing out paper receipts, and the ease of having a register that is integrated with our consignor inventory has been amazing.

Inconvénients

There are some minor details such as needing printed jewelry tags that I have not figured out yet. However, I have already seen improvements in the software since purchasing last year, so I expect it will continue to improve over time!

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the 5 stars, Meagan! When using a Dymo label printer, they do have jewelry label compatibility. We'll have somebody reach out to you to help get that sorted.

Tina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

How did I live without this in business for 22 years!

Publié le 12/12/2019

I’ve owned and operated my business for 23.5 years. I did everything by hand, the old fashioned way for 22 of those years. Wrote everything down and kept all my records on paper. Yes I know, I’m a little crazy for that. Spent hours everyday doing paperwork. Approx 18 months ago, I purchased this software and my entire life changed, for the BETTER! My business has grown by leaps and bounds because all that time I used to spend doing paperwork is now used to further my business.

Avantages

Everything. I love every single thing about this software. Ease of use would be #1

Inconvénients

Only that I didn’t buy it sooner! I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about it yet. There are some features that I don’t use (that I probably should be using) that I will implement in the future I’m sure.

Réponse de Ricochet

22 years! Wow, Tina! Clearly you are doing something right. Super glad to have your store on board!

Scott
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Absolutely the Best!

Publié le 20/12/2019

We could not be happier. The staff loves it and the ability to view their sales remotely. Simply, the best!

Avantages

Ease of use and the ability to customize the way we need to use it. The software updates are amazing and appropriate for our use.

Inconvénients

The only "con" would be the inability to customize sales and inventory reports based on timeframes.

Réponse de Ricochet

Awesome! We're stoked Ricochet is working so well for you, Scott! We'll keep you in the loop as reporting features get more developed.

Katie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user friendly-Love Ricochet!

Publié le 20/12/2019

I am so glad I chose Ricochet for my new business when I first started. I honestly think if I went with any other software I would have had a harder time as a first time business owner. They have made this process seem less!

Avantages

User friendly, easy to maneuver and easy to teach new employees!

Inconvénients

Besides the superficial surface glitches(that make zero impact on my daily use) there is nothing I don't like about this software. I'm thankful I didn't choose something else!

Réponse de Ricochet

First-time business owners are our favorites! Glad it's working so well for you, Katie!

Elizabeth

Great Product

Publié le 15/12/2019

This system helps me tremendously with my productivity and keeping track of so many important things.

Avantages

It keeps track of all of my sales, payouts, consignor and customer info. I can easily pull up reports to help with accounting and many other needs. I really like that I can take pictures of items under clients accounts and am able to do payment plans through the system now.

Inconvénients

I cannot put in the cost of an item after it has sold.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the review, Elizabeth! Glad we can keep Bibbidi Bobbidi efficient and productive!

Tanya
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Reviea

Publié le 10/02/2021

Avantages

Very easy to use. Exporting existing inventory and vendors was easy.

Inconvénients

A bit pricey for someone in Canada with the exchange

Rose for Square

Pourquoi choisir Ricochet

Easier to control and manage inventory

Logiciel antérieur

Shopify

Travis

Ricochet Consignment Review - Best for saving time

Publié le 12/12/2019

Over all for inventory tracking and keeping multiple consigners inventory straight is the best for our business.

Avantages

I love the fact that it has a backdoor to have the consignee's check their inventory and that it is so easy come tax time that I can click a report and it is as easy as that.

Inconvénients

The biggest Con for us was the webstore shipping, it just didn't work for our business. We ship way to many small items.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the 5 stars, Travis! Your shipping situation is particularly tricky! We may have some online shipping integrations coming up soon that might be able to help.

Keith

Great software and support

Publié le 22/11/2017

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and learn and offers almost enough features to be a full ERP system. My favorite feature is the vendor login. The customer support from the Ricochet team is top notch! They are frequently releasing new features with software updates, too.

Inconvénients

This software is superb for managing inventory and vendors. I would like to see the ability to set quantity-based discounts for items and some more marketing features - such as coupons or special pricing - that can be integrated with the e-store sales and in-store sales.

kim

Ricochet software...love love love

excellent

excellent

Avantages

easy of use...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...
ease of customer service...and how quickly they can help

Inconvénients

renewal fees each year...but dont think that counts as "least like"

Réponse de Ricochet

Your review... love love love! Thanks for the 5-stars, Kim.

We'll pass on the praise to the customer support team.

michelle

Best Consignment Software

Publié le 11/12/2019

Our experience is fantastic and I love that they make themselves available to us any time.

Avantages

Easy to use and great customer service.

Inconvénients

not being able to do intake and price in a list and remove items to donate or picked-up.

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the glowing review, Michelle!

Good news! Bulk status updates are VERY HIGH on our development timeline right now and expected to be added in early 2020. We'll keep you updated!

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for vendor or consigner businesses

Publié le 20/12/2019

Fast check out for customers. Easy to read tags. Great support staff and always available

Avantages

Fast, easy to look up items, great month end reporting

Inconvénients

Need consigned to be able to delete items

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks for the review, Kim! Straight 5-stars!

rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Awesome software system

The customer service is amazing

The customer service is amazing

Avantages

The price! It was a great value and a lot less money then other systems

Inconvénients

Didn’t automatically take out cc fee for vendor accounts

Réponse de Ricochet

Thanks, Rebecca! We're glad you see so much value in Ricochet!

Trina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We love Rico!

Publié le 20/12/2019

I’ve found Rico to be user friendly. The help pages and videos have been great.

I’ve found Rico to be user friendly. The help pages and videos have been great.

Avantages

Ease of use for logging and tracking sales

Inconvénients

I can’t think of anything negative about this software

Réponse de Ricochet

Party on, Trina! Thanks for the 5-stars!