Ricochet

Un système de point de vente pour les activités de commerce de détail et de consignation.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

110 avis

Gary M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not Just Consignment Software - A solution.

Publié le 13/12/2019

Barcoding, website/storefront sync integration, layaway, reporting, a loyalty program for my customers, auto-discounts, easy access to online vendor sign-in so my consigners can see what is selling, what is owed to them and when contracts are ending, it stops the unnecessary phone calls throughout the day asking if a vendor has money to pick up.

Avantages

It is flexible. I can make this software adapt to my business needs. I can be a consigner, a store shop owner, a flea marketer, ebay consigner, craft store, space rentals, a retail store and so much more. If there is an internet connection I am in business.

Inconvénients

Ease of posting products on to the website. I am hoping the new app with help out with this. I would like to use one simple method to post a product directly to my website with pictures and all. I can kinda of do it with the mobile browser but would be so much easier with a dedicated app. I think this would help our vendors to add products.

Allow for other credit card company choices. I prefer Square as my credit card provider so to process credit cards I need to switch apps to process the transactions. It's a pain but not a deal-breaker.

Cost is a bit high at $109 a month and an extra $39 for the website. So the total annual cost to run the software is almost $1,800 a year. You save a some money by paying annually rather than monthly.

Shopify, Claris FileMaker et BigCommerce

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

The consignment and vendor feature is top class. It helps the owners use the software so they understand the needs of the business.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the 5 stars, Gary! We'll keep cranking away at new features that might fit your needs. The good news is that we have a significant update in the works to make the vendor listing process much better!

Athena P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very helpful software for consignment tracking

Publié le 02/01/2020

Up until the format was updated we had a great handle on how to use the system to fit our needs. It has proven to be a great help in that multiple users can have access to the same information. There is however an extreme lack of communication. We were not informed that the entire format was being changed and logged in one day to a new set-up with no option to revert back. Features are also disabled or removed without letting the clients know causing navigation issues.

Avantages

This software is extremely helpful in tracking our consignors, their sales, percentages, and important data such as addresses and phone numbers. The newer format also allows us to add images if inventory items which will be very helpful when we have more staff available to log the inventory.
It is also very helpful to be able for all users to see what inventory items are in stock vs paid out to the client as well as notes left by other users.

Inconvénients

I don't like that the software assigns its own descriptors to each client rather than offering the user an option of using its descriptors or your own. I understand these markers are important for the automation algorithm but not helpful for many. Also, since we do not use bar-code scanning and enter all sales manually, the newer layout DOES NOT ALLOW us to find the inventory by our own parameters in the POS tab (ie. client name or consignor number). This has proven to be a time consuming annoyance.

SixBit Software et SimpleConsign

Pourquoi choisir Ricochet

Access was using an in-house created database that was more difficult to share among other users with no direct cloud access for changes

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

It fit the bill at the time and was budget friendly.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Athena. Sorry you had trouble migrating to the newer version. We try our best to make sure we modify and keep the most essential functions as the software improves.

Darla J.

Ricochet user

Publié le 11/01/2020

Avantages

Ease of use, accessibility of customer support on weekdays, the price is fair, lots of features.

Inconvénients

Unless this isn't a software issue (and instead is a lack of knowledge on the user's part) I don't care for how small the print is on the stickers we print to put on our inventory.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Darla. We're sorry that the print is too small for your labels. As we build more label templates, there may be a way we can give you the option to increase the font size.

Carina L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

From entering items manually to full integration!

Publié le 23/12/2019

I love being able to serve my consignors and customers using one software.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface. As a new business, we needed a software that wasn't going to take months of trial to figure out and that could integrate a lot of the steps to save time. I love that it has been able to accommodate our business needs as we grow and we are excited for new features to release. We also love the team behind the software who is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about this software is the limitation on the selection of an integrated payment processor. There is basically no other option. I would love if it could integrate with square so I can take payments on my phone and on the go. Another thing I dislike is the limited information on reports. It would be great to have more bookkeeping/accounting details integrated into them. I also dislike that it doesn't have some basic features I find would be helpful as a business owner.

Rose for Square

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

I chose Ricochet because it had the most user-friendly interface and the most features for the price.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the 5-stars, Carina! We are working to expand reporting this year. And our payments partner is building a mobile device as well! Hopefully, these will help sort out some of your needs this year.

Kristi H.

A User Friendly Software with Exceptional Customer Support

Publié le 20/12/2019

We always feel heard by the Ricochet team and appreciate their willingness to discuss possible improvements or even explain why a desired feature may not be effective in meeting all their customer's needs. We understand that not every feature we may want is an asset for every store/shop they service.

The pros outweigh the cons and we actually value their commitment to delivering a software that works but isn't overwhelmed with "bits and pieces" of features that only meet the needs of some.

Avantages

We began our consignment business with Ricochet and truly believe it played a huge part in our success and is a key to our continued growth.

Our team frequently comments on how easy it is to use the software. Many of us have had past experience with systems that were cumbersome and clunky; in comparison Ricochet has an interface that makes it easy to train new staff. Our new staff members quickly get comfortable and confident in using the POS which allows our team to focus our attention on better serving our customers and consignors.

As we have grown, Ricochet has evolved along with us. The Ricochet team is constantly working on making the software better and adding features that give us the ability to do business more efficiently. It is important to us to be partnered with service providers who are always looking to enhance their services because it enables us to also always be improving.

Their customer support is exceptional. A team member is always readily available to assist and answer questions. We appreciate this level of service because it allows us to offer the same value to our customers and consignors.

Inconvénients

There are some features and capabilities we hope to see in the future.

ConsignCloud

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

We felt that most of the interfaces seemed dated and awkward. The few systems that had aesthetics and features that were more comparable to modern retail options seemed to be loaded with irrelevant features that made use cumbersome and a little confusing .* When inquiring on the software and attempting to experience demos and trials, we frequently we're never contacted or had a chance to have a conversation with an actual person. The couple times we did speak with someone they felt very disconnected from the software as if they were just "sales reps." This was one of the biggest reasons we chose Ricochet. We were quickly contacted via phone and the conversation made us feel confident in their knowledge, quality of the software, their commitment to offering value, and the type of customer service we would receive. As a brick and mortar store with some online presence, we're in the business of building relationships with people and creating a value to benefit them -- we want to do business with services providers that have similar mindsets. *Please note we haven't researched any other software recently. We opened our store in 2015 and this was our experience at that time.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Fantastic review, Kristi! Reclamation has been a part of our success too! Thanks for your commitment and thoughtful feedback.

Erica S.

The Only Software You Need For Your Consignment Shop

Publié le 12/12/2019

Avantages

The personal one on one assistance & customer support is unmatchable. Everyone on the Ricochet software team is so genuinely nice & supportive whenever you need customer support. The support team is always available and has been there for me any time that I ever called for help. They help you with any issues within minutes.
I love that my consignors can view their accounts so easily & can do so with user-friendly technology. I have never once had a consignor unable to access their accounts or have any trouble using the software.
I have managed a consignment store in the past for five years & have now had my own shop for close to three years; so, I am very aware of the consignment business. I am so grateful to Ricochet for meeting all the needs & wants of a consignment shop owner. Thanks to Ricochet, my consignment business is so organized, safe, and user-friendly. I have loved this software since day one of using it & have never had to look elsewhere.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I really love everything about this software. Perhaps a few features can be perfected...but I know the team will get to any of those imperfections with the next update.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks so much, Erica! We love hearing such wonderful feedback from fellow experts in the consignment industry! We will keep working on perfecting those features for you.

Heather R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Consignment System Out There!

Publié le 12/12/2019

It makes a HUGE difference to have my consignors have access to their accounts online so they can keep track of their items if they want to. I am more saving time and energy than I realized I would.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use, and all the tutorial videos available so I can spend less time training my staff. I love how available the developers are to help when I have a question or an issue. I love all the stats and data they offer so I can easily track my top customers and consignors and stay on top of sales goals.

Inconvénients

There are the occasional glitches but the team addresses them right away. It's also a bit expensive with the monthly fees compared to the one time purchasing price of the other consignment software options I have used, but you do get MUCH better service for the price. It would be nice as a small business to have a more affordable option, but I get why it costs what it does and I'm committed now!

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Glad to have Trilogy on board, Heather! We understand that not every store can make monthly payments for software, but it seems that the benefits definitely outweigh the cost. Thanks, for the review!

Capri W.

Everyone Loves Ricochet!

Publié le 11/12/2019

I absolutely love this software and my vendors do too. Three years in and I will still receive emails from vendors saying how much they love Ricochet and the convenience it offers them. It has everything we need in one place - point of sale, inventory, and a way for everyone to track what has sold and needs replenished.

Avantages

We love the accessibility of this software. We use it at our shop, at home, when we take our products out on the road, and everyone that sells with us can use it from their homes too. This software is the most important part of running my small business!

Inconvénients

When they recently redid the interface we lost a couple (menial) features that I used often like sorting the consignors from oldest to newest or from payout large to small within the software. We can totally function without these things, but have missed it a little since the update.

Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

We chose Ricochet because vendors would be able to access their accounts from home which saves my staff and I a lot of time counting things and sending emails/making phone calls. We have also been really happy with the credit card processor they hooked us up with (Gravity) the fees so far have been less than using Square.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the 5-stars, Capri! We LOVE LOVE LOVE when our customers use the software to it's fullest! Glad to hear you use the tools in so many different situations, and that your consignors love it too.

Thanks for your feedback as well. Definitely noted!

Monica G.

Great Choice

Publié le 20/12/2019

The software overall is amazing! The representatives are extremely professional and helpful. I plan on using Ricochet Consignment Software for many more years.

Avantages

I like the convenience and functionality, Having access to the software anywhere helps eliminate any errors or miscalculations.

Inconvénients

Cost and ease of use. As a small business owner, it's an investment to maintain. I new updates have helped with making it easier to use. However, there are a few areas of concern like searching.

SimpleConsign

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

The initial cost for a small start-up business and low volume.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thank you, Monica! We'll pass on the love to our support team.

Christina F.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hands down best consignment software

Publié le 11/12/2019

I have been VERY pleased with Ricochet and how it has helped me, my consignors, and my business.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and track my business. It has really streamlined processes for both me and my consignors. As a result, I have saved myself several hours of work each week. I can't recommend Ricochet enough!

Inconvénients

Some of the reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like but I can always get help when I need it and figure it out pretty quickly.

Square for Retail et Rose for Square

Pourquoi choisir Ricochet

I didn't have a good way of managing consigned inventory, running sales reports and I had a LOT of hours tied up in manually entering consigned inventory.

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

Support and customer service along with functionality.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the love, Christina! We have long term plans to build a pretty serious update to the reporting structure. Several new reports, new dashboard widgets, etc. We'll keep you in the loop when things start happening.

Brianna H.

LOVE Ricochet Consignment Software

Avantages

I’ve personally recommended this software to many fellow small business owners! I should note that I did a TON of research on available software out there. First, the customer service is excellent. This company truly wants to ensure its users have the best experience possible. In an age of “robot support”, quickly accessing a real (and very kind) representative is just amazing! My favorite part of this software is how customizable it is to fit your personal needs. As a home decor consignment shop, I find myself making many different categories and descriptors to place my items into. The interface is clean and so easy to use. I can quickly enter into a consignor’s account, make edits, and search inventory. Another key factor is being able to organize by price, date, stock status, and others. Plus, my consignors absolutely love being able to easily log in to see their account, watch as items sell, and always know how much money is currently owe do to them. Consignor payouts and P.O.S. operate so logically- you willing love it! Multiple reports (over any length of time you choose) make it so easy to Keep record s and are a god-send for state, federal, and sales tax. I cannot imagine running my business without this product! Try it for free and I bet you won’t want to give it up. Ricochet is the best!

Inconvénients

Honestly, my only complaint has been not being able to print tags from an iPad, which is something it looks like the company is planning on implementing this year!

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks, Brianna! This is such an incredible review! So glad you've been on board with us for so long.

Our development team is literally working on mobile label printing this morning! We'll be publishing more news about that soon.

Tyrone M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not perfect, but it is a great solution.

Publié le 11/12/2019

We needed to streamline the inventory management processes for our store and Ricochet has made a real impact in this area for us.

All of our staff really like Ricochet and have learned the new workflows very easily.

We'd love to see more reporting/dashboards (or an API so we can do our own analytics).

Avantages

We love that we can access the system from home or anywhere in the world. The system is actively being developed and improved which is great.

We are about to expand our use of the system to include online sales, which is very exciting!

Inconvénients

The tax setup isn't ideal for Canadian customers who have multiple taxes that are applied differently to different categories of items. Defining taxes at the category level would eliminate the potential for error when entering items.

No visibility into how the data is being backed up is a concern. We aren't sure if the database is being backed up, or how frequently it is happening. To help deal with that, we can manually export inventory and accounts, but this isn't ideal.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Tyrone! Constantly improving and releasing new features regularly is a big priority for us. So thanks for recognizing that!

As our Canadian market grows, we are working on a tax solution to help you all out. We'll keep you updated as that develops.

Also! Good news on backups! Your data is actually processed on multiple servers in real-time and conducts a full backup every 24 hours. We just don't display that anywhere on the software.

Bart L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Rico Cosign Review

Publié le 21/11/2019

Overall a good experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful 9 times out of 10. It is only occasional that a problem cannot be fixed but just tolerated.

Avantages

Ability to Organize Consignment Items.
Multiple updates
Sleek design

Inconvénients

Some of the data analytics are lacking
-Sales by product are only for store inventory. (i would like to be able to search consignment items as well)

Clickable links are missing in some menus but available in others. (i.e clicking sale # to generate a receipt)

There are a few other small hiccups like this that seem hard for the developers to change so they end up waiting for other users to make a request.

In an update old items that had been sold as expired now show up on batched consignor payouts. While this is honest it is slightly off-putting to a consignor to see this. I think it would be better to just leave 0% items off of a payout. (I can manually take these off a payout but it is time-consuming)

Sometimes features I enjoyed in an old version were dropped in an update

I would like to see sales by hour of past days.

Sometimes glitchy (could be our computer)

Emily K.

Excellent Consignment Software

Publié le 11/12/2019

Ricochet was a great choice for me as I started my new consignment store. I had never owned a business and had very little retail experience. I needed to focus my efforts on learning the business, and not on learning software. Ricochet is easy to use to track consignors, track inventory, and process sales. I really appreciate the customer support and the dedication to making updates. I'd love to see an app version someday so I can check on inventory and make updates remotely without having to use the web site.

Avantages

I was impressed by the customer service right from the beginning. The training was thorough, and when I had follow-up questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was available immediately to answer my questions. They also have good training videos on youtube. I think the thing I like best is that the consignors can access their accounts from home. The convenience and transparency gives my business more legitimacy. The software always works flawlessly, it's intuitive, and they continually put out updates to make it even better.

Inconvénients

Reports could be better. It can be cumbersome to find the info I need. Some info you can't get within the software, but can find if you export the right data. For a small operation like mine, it's fine. If you have a large business or multiple locations, the reporting might be frustrating.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Emily! Especially about Ricochet establishing more legitimacy to your business. That's wonderful to hear!

Dawn Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Very Functional Ricochet Consignment Software

Publié le 20/12/2019

We have a complex non-profit consignment art business in which inventory turns over completely each month or every two months. We are also staffed frequently by volunteers. This software has provided a much needed view into exactly where our business income comes from and it enables us to make better and quicker business decisions.

Avantages

This functional software is easy to learn and easy to use with a quite complete Help section. There is a lot of capability built into the software which allows for many categories ans stores. The consignment versus store inventory is a nice bonus.

Inconvénients

Being able to send sales reports to Quickbooks is non-existent. Being able to sort on Consignment inventory versus Store Inventory is also lacking. It would also be very helpful to be able to run a report on the top-selling consigners weekly and monthly, as well as the top customers daily and weekly.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Building a comprehensive online support center was one of our largest endeavors last year. We're so, so glad it's working well for you. Thanks, Dawn!

Alisa D.

Ricochet Software Praise

Publié le 11/12/2019

I am very pleased, overall, with Ricochet Software. IT makes my job as owner and administrator much easier! I have on several occasions recommended this program to others, who have, in turn, been very pleased. Additionally, the support staff is easy to reach when I have questions or problems.

Avantages

The Ease of using Ricochet Software is a huge plus for me as I am electronically challenged. If I should run into any problems all I have to do is contact the support team either by computer or phone, and they are always ready to help. Additionally, Ricochet Software keeps accounting details for me so I don't have to spend that extra time working on payouts and sales tax. Ricochet Software, also, figures sales prices from my original pricing in increments of thirty (30) days up to ninety days( the time allotted on my sales floor). Many customers like this feature as it adds to their "hunt" for bargains.

Inconvénients

The consignors payout page only includes a receipt # on their monthly report rather than, additionally, describing the item that was bought.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Hey Alisa, thank you for such high praise! Glad we can keep things running smoothly and save you time managing your finances. We will pass on the love to our support team!

Tammy B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely the best software for your business!

Publié le 27/01/2020

My overall experience has been phenomenal from customer service to the user friendly software for a newbie like me!! Literally customer service walked
me through how to do a closeout 5 months in a row...until I realized how truly simple it was to do. I was the one trying to make it complicated!

Avantages

I love have it tracks every sale I have ever recorded from the item purchased to who purchased. For how much was made for store andfor the consigned all the way down to the tax collected!! Also the report feature...at the touch if a button you know weekly sales..monthly sales, how much netted, how much for each vendor...just amazing!

Inconvénients

That I am not able to quickly see what a consignor made for one year. It only has total of all sales and I have vendors who have been with me since I bought the store in 2017. This is very minor since I can easily add up sales.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the 5 stars, Tammy! We're so glad to have Craft Connection on board and enjoying the software!

In regards to consignor reporting, we have plans for a serious expansion later this year. We'll keep you updated!

Jennifer whitney J.

Best software around

Publié le 11/12/2019

Great tech support and great software!

Avantages

Hands down best consignment software we have used.

Inconvénients

Not much.... I love it and all of my consignors.

Shopify POS

Pourquoi choisir Ricochet

Wanted the best software out there.

Logiciel antérieur

Shopify POS

Pourquoi passer à Ricochet

Was told by another user that it was great.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

No complaints! Thanks, Jennifer!

Abraham L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the easiest consignment software!

Publié le 11/12/2019

We have no problems at all, everybody we talk to is super nice and answer our questions asap. Thank you guys for always being really helpful and quick about it.

Avantages

The software is easy to handle and probably the easiest also.

Inconvénients

There's a few small things like not being able to put 1 item description with multiple sizes from different consignors. Wish we could do the same thing like Shopify has with Instagram where you can tap on the item on your feed and it'll take you straight to our website.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Hey Abraham, thanks for the review! 5-stars!

We are actually working on a pretty hefty web-integration that will empower you to list and sell directly from Instagram. It should be coming soon!

Thanks for the feedback!

Lisa S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Exceptional Customer Service

Publié le 18/12/2020

Easy to use. Excellent support!

Avantages

I am a jewelry artist. I have my jewelry on consignment in several different locations. Two of my locations use Ricochet. I love it! It is easy to enter my merchandise and I can see in real time what is selling. That is amazing!

Their customer support was exceptional. I couldn't believe it. I did a software upgrade on my computer, which for some reason erased my label printer software. I reinstalled but it wouldn't print labels. I contacted Ricochet and got [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of their IT people. Remember...I am a consignor in stores that use Ricochet...so they are not actually making any money off of me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me trying to fix it. Ultimately he couldn't so suggested I contact Dymo For a week I tried to find a way to contact them...no luck. Next I contacted Microsoft to see if anyone else was having problems printing after the upgrade. That was a total nightmare. Their IT person was in another country, didn't speak English very well, and was reading from a script. It was awful. Most customer service is like that now.
I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] again today and he gave me contact info for Dymo. I will be trying them next now that I have their contact info!

Inconvénients

The only complaints that I have is that it was a little hard to figure out how to get help. As a consignor I don't have direct access to them. I found their "help" blogs I read an article about label printing but it didn't fix my problem so I gave them a "frown face". They started a chat with me almost instantly.

The the complaint is the jewelry tags that they use. Barbell jewelry tags are awkward to use. I use rat tail jewelry tags with other software. You can actually print a barcode and description with those. I am assuming that would be better for the store also as they would'nt have to hand enter the SKU.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Lisa! We love to hear that both consignors and stores get to have an excellent experience with Ricochet. Please reach out to us if you are still struggling with that label printer. We can give it another shot.

Chris M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Converting an existing store over to Ricochet Consignment Software

Publié le 08/01/2020

EXCELLENT!!
I highly recommend them not only is the software easy to use, easy on the eye and has lots of potential for the business to grow the customer service is by far the best I've ever had!!

Avantages

I had been looking for 2years for a software that would make the POS side of the business easier, but also have room for growth and that is exactly what i found. The software does so much more than I am even using at this time. The Customer Support is ABOVE great!! I'm not a techy person and they do a great job helping me solve issues and it's often but it's always been on our end. They are patient and actually get back with you asap. That part is priceless!!! I look forward to growing our business with Ricochet!!

Inconvénients

it's made for bar code scanning and there's a few issues that causes in the converting process because we were doing all manual entry but it's part of the growing pains I guess.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the wonderful review, Chris! Super glad to have Ten Pin on board with us! We will pass on the love to our customer support team. They will be happy to hear the praise.

Carey C.

Consignment Software

Publié le 26/12/2019

We really like the software and have been impressed with the company and the support.

Avantages

Easy to use, pretty self-explanatory. Customer service is always helpful and spot on. In the time we've used it, they've improved and updated the software pretty regularly. Looking forward to more integration with Quicken, as they've said would be coming. I would like full inventory integration. Overall, really good value for the money.

Inconvénients

A little glitchy on the rare occasion - sometimes it does not work as expected. But it is pretty rare. I know that it was originally designed for large item consignment (furniture) and they've improved the functionality for smaller item consignment, but there are still a few things that could be improved in that area.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks, Carey! We are always doing our best to improve the software and are glad that it is working better for your needs.

Karla S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Ricochet review

Publié le 11/12/2019

ricochet technicians are always helpful, its nice that at the end of the month all our reports are done, easy to access, cuts a lot of time that we can use in other areas in the store.

24/7 access to all the accounts
easy setup
multi vendor friendly
easy to navigate
excellent technical support

Inconvénients

the colors display. but not a deal breaker.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Woah! A perfect 5-stars! Thanks, Karla!

Kevin G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport

Great Consignment software.

Publié le 21/12/2019

Avantages

It meets our needs. I like most of the features and I think it could be used for a wide array of shops

Inconvénients

Nothing is perfect, I think there are little tweeks I would recommend on a weekly basis. That said most of the works arounds are sufficient. Currently, with it being the end of the year I wish I could delve deeper into analytics with the software.
Another would be the POS interface with CC processor, figure that shit out already!

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the review and feedback, Kevin!

Lisa F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Consignment Software User

Publié le 11/12/2019

We have had a great experience with Ricochet!

Avantages

We love the ease of Riochet POS, it is straightforward and simple. We find it easy to train employees as well! Communication is top notch with Ricochet, love having the chat option for instant assistance.

Inconvénients

Lack of reporting. It'd be nice to break down inventory and have extensive reports on consignors and sales.

Réponse de Ricochet Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Lisa! We're glad it's so easy to train your staff on. That's a great thing to hear.

Regarding reporting, we have been meeting internally about how we want to expand the reporting section. It will be a pretty serious update. We'll keep you updated.