7 avis

BlueBoard

Outil de surveillance e-commerce pour les marques et les fabricants

4,7 /5 (7 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

BlueBoard = Love

Publié le 23/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I've had nothing but an awesome experience with BB, it's made my morning so much easier and more reliable and I've gotten so many new people at our company using it now, thanks to the CES visit we had from you this year. Thank you all, so much!

Avantages

BlueBoard has not only changed the way I monitor MAP pricing online, but has also reinvented the way our Marketing Team can see product reviews from customers and allows our sales guys to see whether product are well stocked enough. It's amazing!

Inconvénients

There are quite a few updates that happen, which is great, but I wish that there was a pop-up mini tutorial each time something changed to show me how to manage my page the new way. For example, I spoke with customer rep. this morning (he's the best!) and had to ask him where to find a group of filtered products I had set up because the filter aspect of BB had changed.

Réponse de BlueBoard.io

Hello Kristyn, thank you for your super nice comment!
We're glad we could steer your workflow towards more productivity.
We'll strive to better communicate about our frequent updates to make sure no one gets lost!

Carolyn L.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

SUPER USEFUL TOOL!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 25/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I tasked with watching not only the gray market but unauthorized sellers and MAP compliance on our authorized seller. Blueboard helps me with all of these tasks.

Avantages

I have found the information to be invaluable for our business. There are so many features that assist me in my job on a daily basis. I wouldn't want to go without Blueboard.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything with Blueboard that I have been unsatisfied with.

Réponse de BlueBoard.io

Thank you for the awesome review, Carolyn! We strive to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are here for you anytime.

Miyuki K.
Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique
Traduire en français

User friendly application !

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 25/03/2020

I am satisfied with BlueBoard

Avantages

Easy to use, clear report, can send report to others.

Inconvénients

I can not think of so far, I am satisfied.

Réponse de BlueBoard.io

Hi Miyuki, thank you for your positive review. We strive to serve you better. If you are interested in learning more about BlueBoard use cases, don't hesitate to reach us out. We are here for you anytime!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Klaas D.
Traduire en français

Excellent tool and excellent support team

Publié le 14/03/2018

Avantages

Very easy to use tool to keep control of your companies online presence: like your product pricing, inventory at the different retailers, rating and product picture and description. If does that worldwide with well over 1500 online retailers and can do that for your competitors product.

Réponse de BlueBoard

Hello Klaas, thank you for your review and your appreciation! We do strive to bring the most efficient support. And we're glad to announce that since you posted that review we have reached 2000 online retailers!

Brieuc E.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great

Publié le 13/08/2018

Avantages

Excellent customer support! Suggestions and bug reports are taken into account.
Easy to use platform and working flawlessly.

Inconvénients

Needs few adjustements and polish (normal for such a young tool), but nothing really bad.

Réponse de BlueBoard.io

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Brieuc! At BlueBoard, we are striving everyday to deliver good product's experience and we will be continuously working on the UI design to meet the clients' expectation.

Umberto P.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Traduire en français

Great tool to keep basics under control

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 27/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great tool. It helped me in many situation to support with facts planning & decisions, while keeping the market and customers under control

Avantages

Easy to use, well designed, with great support team, it gives you the most relevant info in a simple to handle way

Inconvénients

No glitch or downside. Still a bit expensive

Réponse de BlueBoard.io

Hi Umberto, thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We're grateful for your trust in our service. We will share this with the teams to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We are here for you anytime.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Andreas A.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
Traduire en français

Blueboard gives us a clear picture on the market pricing of our key products.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 31/07/2018

Avantages

The download function allows us to set up our own database and run all kind of reports/analysis. The learnings will be helpful in customer negotiations and in internal discussion/decision making.
Good support from the Blueboard team.

Inconvénients

High level overview (not on SKU level) on the pricing situation of the tracked websites is missing. For ex. average discount per website, per product category, brand...

Réponse de BlueBoard

Thank you for your review Andreas! We're glad that BlueBoard can help you discover relevant insights and make more efficient decisions. We really appreciate your business.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10