2 avis

AnswerDock

Outil d'analyse piloté par IA avec traitement du langage naturel

4,5 /5 (2 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Easy to setup and use on a daily basis

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 04/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We just like the ease of use and the speed we are using it to track our revenue , clicks , search performance , we have connected to at least 15 datasets, and are able to search through them quickly and intuitively. We also have setup the typical dashboards just like on other software and have then scheduled on monthly and weekly basis, but the main thing we like is the search- like interface .

Avantages

We’ve been using Answerdock for just over a year now and we like the ease of use. We are a data heavy company where we monitor traffic , leads , clicks , and a bunch of other metrics . It just became exhausting to fit all of these on a dashboard. Now whenever we have questions we just have the answerdock tab open and we type the search and get answers easily. I liked that it connected easily to tables in our DB (mysql) and our google analytics account. We also get daily alerts about anomalies in our data. And we are able to investigate easily why sometimes we have spikes and dips in any of our metrics.

Inconvénients

Clearly there are some more visualizations that they can add like the Sankey or funnel charts.

Note détaillée

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 01/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Avantages

Easy on boarding: I'm an analyst with some SQL, and was able to put my client's data on Redshift in AnswerDock and modelled for end users within an hour.

Straightforward pricing and self-service onboarding: No need to spend hours with an Enterprise sales team just to realise a price :)

Inconvénients

I used it last year, when the Redshift connector was still evolving. We had to batch the data to get it to all load in, but support were pretty helpful.

At times I'd liked to be able to give my query explicitly, rather than declaratively, without having to swap to a SQL query tool.

Note détaillée