ISL Light

Logiciel d'assistance à distance et accès distant sans surveillance

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

278 avis

Emmanuel C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier commercial

Très bon produit

Publié le 08/11/2019

Simplicité
Qualité de la prise de main
Accord de l’utilisateur

Rien de spécial
Pas de gros problèmes.

Matevž O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy set-up, does the job

Publié le 28/05/2020

While some services were overloaded during the COVID crisis, there have been no technical difficulties with ISL. The service is robust, intuitive and works well.

Avantages

There is very low overhead with this software, users don't need to install anything and remote support can be up and running within half a minute from call.

Inconvénients

Running services or applications with elevated privileges on the remote computer is a bit of a hassle.

VNC Connect

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

The 500 minute plan is an excellent deal for occasional support.
Christian M.

Solid alternative to Teamviewer

Publié le 30/05/2019

It was a positive experience for us so far. The software allows us to provide a professionally looking remote support service to mostly new and unknown users.

Avantages

We've just renewed our license for the third year. We're using it to provide remote tech support for our customers and it never let us down so far. Our support staff likes working with it. Certainly not looking back to Teamviewer again.

Inconvénients

Two relatively small issues with it, last time we checked:
1. The chat identifies our staff as "Desk" and there is no way to change this. In TeamViewer we could set our identification to whatever we wanted (We had it set to "Firstname Lastname - Company" for clarity and personal touch).
2. It uses the chat like a log, so everything that happens while we're connected gets logged in the chat, and we feel it's difficult to carry on a conversation with someone with log output cluttering the chat.

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

After playing Teamviewer's forced paid updates game for a couple of years we finally left them. Teamviewer is on a very high horse in our opinion and totally lost connection to their actual user base a long time ago. Never again.
Matjaž D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

ISL Light

Publié le 09/07/2019

We mostly support people in the USA, Denmark, Arab emirates.

Avantages

slo support, multiple monitor connect is nice

Inconvénients

I can not prepare a remote access in advance. I have to open software, generate session ID and then wait a really long time for the installer to tell the customer to download it. Generating link is nice, but I still need to be there at the beginning.
It is really confusing whenever session drops, sometimes it reconnects and writes some data into chat window? why chat window?
Whenever you have chat open and remote and also file transfer it is really hard to manage all those windows.
Audio chat would also be nice.
Connecting to some remote in Arab Emirates can take up to 5 minutes.

Réponse de ISL Online Traduire en français

"Audio chat would also be nice. "
Audio chat in an active session is possible.
You can check out the following guide which will show you how to use it: https://help.islonline.com/37390/230353

"Connecting to some remote in Arab Emirates can take up to 5 minutes. "
Long connection times can be caused by a number of reasons (network issues, ports unavailable, ...) If you can reproduce this issue, we can help you see the exact reason why the connections take a long time. You are most welcome to visit our live chat so we can connect to one such computer and check the issue.

"Having multiple administrators use the same Session ID would be also a nice feature."
Since the session code (Session ID) contains a lot of important information about the session, each session code is unique. However, you are able to invite other operators into the session by using the 'Invite operator' option: https://help.islonline.com/37390/166673#invite-operator

Yours sincerely
Domen Vidmar
ISL Online Team

David B.

ISL for customer support

Publié le 03/07/2021

I have used it for several years now, we use our own server and moved to this product from Logmein because of the pricing structure. We have never looked back.

Avantages

It's really quick to get on someones PC from taking the support call.

Inconvénients

I use Linux, and sometimes it fails to display the sub window which means I have to kill and restart it. It may be a Gnome / X-window issue.

Marcelo R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Excelente

Publié le 02/01/2021

La experiencia en general es muy buena, no he tenido problema alguno.

Avantages

Lo mejor es la facilidad en la implementación, es muy intuitivo y es facil para los clientes.

Inconvénients

A lo mejor lo que se podría mejorar es el tema de las reuniones para poder dar clases, es un poco complejo.

TeamViewer et Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir ISL Light

Me ha gustado que el servicio es español.

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

Por la simplicidad de uso y por tener la posibilidad de trabajar en modo administrador de dominio sin necesidad de reiniciar el ordenador del cliente

Réponse de ISL Online Traduire en français

Marcelo, thank you for your review! The new version of ISL Groop will have a new Classroom feature. We recommend you to follow our social channels or subscribe to our newsletter in order to be informed about it once released.

Martin I.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use remote desktop tool

Publié le 08/01/2021

Avantages

It's easy to use. We at the customer support department can create a list of our customers' computers and remotely connect whenever needed. It's also easy to use from the other side that we just send a link or tell a code to join the session. We like that you can have more simultaneous sessions and invite another operator to join you if needed.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when there are more desktops or higher resolution, the remote desktop could be harder to read.

Werner V.

ISL Remote for optimal Network support

Publié le 25/11/2019

We use ISL for several years already and the overall benefits of this product makes that we continue to use it. Even on a Phone or Tablet we can remote access the connected systems.

Avantages

The ease of use makes it perfect for daily use. It works perfect even when we are logged in to multiple systems without any loss of speed.

Inconvénients

It would be better is we had an automatic way to create a report, of even a quick report of the system.

Alexander K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Best TeamViewer alternative I have ever seen

Publié le 30/04/2021

I use ISL nearly every day and the experience is very nice. The support with ISL is fully functional, fast and easy.

Avantages

This software is very fast, functional and the best, it could be self hosted.

Inconvénients

There is nothing worth to say about ISL online

Price, Self hosting

Price, Self Hosting, teamviewer like functions
Malcolm B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

THe right product for the job

Publié le 05/11/2020

use it every hour of every day have tried others, but graphics poor, expensive or not as secure

Avantages

Its fast, good graphics, secure, does not leave a code on the PC for someone to copy and hack

Inconvénients

Happy with all the product range and features

Gregor K.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Waited too long to switch to ISL Light

Publié le 16/11/2020

I suggest everyone to try it - its simple and free. The support is great. In the first phonecall to customer service I got all the info I wanted to know. Since then no further support was needed. I can highly recommend.

Avantages

Simplicity of use in every aspect. I can run it from any device I owe without any software installation and activation. Mobile version also simple and working. Everything we need!

Inconvénients

Drag'n drop files from client's side not supported.

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

Simplicity of use. We are IT support company and we use remote support for customers a lot. Compared to other similar products, I haven't had a single case that the customer could not establish connection with operator. I got on everyone's device on the first try and everything runs smoothly.
Alejandro C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Bureau exécutif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy remote access/support solution with multiple options

Publié le 15/01/2020

We offer support to company owned and employee owned PCs, and also support business partners that require access to our systems for our business relationship. For company owned equipment we used to install another remote support product, but we can't do that on most of not-owned equipment, so ISL became a great help since we do not need to install anything, just provide the session ID so they can join when they need and be confident no one will be accessing their property beyond that particular moment.

Avantages

When you need to provide support or remote access (attended or unattended) it is a simple solution, easy to use, several alternatives to grant access in variety of OS's and circumstances and cost competitive.It isn't cluttered with functions that may work in some cases but in others are completely unnecessary.

Inconvénients

No "bundles" for several users in small companies, those with need of many simultaneous users are likely to be really big and this situation works at their favor (btw, those are the ones that may need the extra functions from other competitors), but for small companies (using 1-2 simultaneous users) add an extra channel means doubling the cost. Even with that unpleasant situation still cost competitive.

Gary H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

ISLOnline easy to use

Publié le 31/10/2019

It allows me to support my customers 24-7 not just Monday-Friday 9-5. It saves site visits and allows me to quickly fix a problem.

Avantages

Easy to setup and supports multiple platforms. You can add multi sessions for a fixed fee. Flexible subscription I started off with a price per use with a few customer then upgraded when the I built a larger customer base. Recently I have started to use the Web Conference feature for hosting online demos.

Inconvénients

I would prefer a drag and drop to specific folder when transferring files. I would also like remote printing

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

One of my suppliers used ISL and I like the pay per use license as I initially had very few customers

Réponse de ISL Online Traduire en français

The newest ISL Light version added support for our new File Manager functionality. This functionality will allow you to simply transfer files between the local and remote computer by drag and dropping files in a simple-to-use graphical interface. Currently, the File Manager functionality is available for ISL AlwaysOn connections, as well as on-demand sessions where the remote client is a Linux or macOS machine. For on-demand connections with Windows remote machines, by default, this functionality is not available. However, if you would require this functionality in such a session, it is possible to instruct the client to download the ISL Light application instead of the ISL Light Client, then in the ISL Light application choose Options -> Join and join the session this way. Then, the File Manager functionality will be available in this session as well.

Nigel S.

Use ISL Remote Desktop to perform Remote Support

Publié le 03/07/2019

We have been using ISL for around 5 years, and it is the mainstay of our ability to provide remote support to our clients. We have also been able to allow users to access their own computer when working away from their desk using some of the tools provided by ISL, which makes the product a hit with our clients as well.

Avantages

The ability to group users together, to easily assign who on our support team can access which computers, and the ease of transferring files from ourselves onto the remote computer. And perhaps the greatest value is that we can set up the various parameters in a command line executable, so we don't need to set them up by hand every time.

Inconvénients

It can sometimes take a few minutes between the user providing access and it appearing as an available remote system on our console

Pourquoi choisir ISL Light

LogMeIn changed their pricing algorithm, and it meant that we were going to be charged up to 800% of our renewal to carry on using it. We have actually found ISL to be just as good at a very reasonable cost for our operation.

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

At the time, Teamviewer was priced based on the number of named users, whereas ISL was priced on the number of simultaneous users, regardless of who they are. This better suits our operation. It also is a more secure product, as the remote software is tied in to our license, whereas with TeamViewer, anyone can log on to the remote computer if they have the password. We are always concerned with the security of these types of products, and we consider this to be a safer approach.
Mark L.

Great Value Remote Support Software

Publié le 14/02/2019

I used to use LogMeIn and was approached by ISL to try out there product initially I said no then the price of the other product had its third increase in twelve months which made it too expensive. Since then I haven't looked back, I can connect to my clients quickly and securely and provide the type of service my clients expect as if I was there in person. I must use the software three to four times a day on average and now most of my support work is done remotely saving journey time and fuel cost. It's made me more efficient.

Avantages

ISLOnline has all the features of it's competitors but at a more competitive price. The software is continually being developed and improved and can be branded to suit your company needs. It supports remote connections to multi platform and devices and has a chat platform for you to converse with your customers which can be added to your website. Technical support is first class and they are extremely helpful when you first begin using the software. You get an evelauation period to trial the fully featured software and this can be extended if needs be so you can be sure. Did I mention the price?

Inconvénients

I would like to see some improvements in the Remote support logging page as I use this to generate invoicing information and it takes an export of the log and some reformatting to get it in the state I need.

Hello,

thank you for your review!

We are currently developing some new features for the reports page, which will soon show the name of the computer in the list aswell, making it easier to see which computer you were connected to in a particular session.

If you have any requests which you would like to see added to the reports page (or to ISL products in general) please send us an email to support@islonline.com or visit our live chat on our website www.islonline.com!

Best regards,
Domen Vidmar
ISL Online Team

Andrew S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ISL Light has streamlined our business.

Publié le 24/07/2020

ISL has always been a pleasure to deal with. On the VERY few ocassions we have had an issue it was resolved quickly with knowledgeable support staff. I would highly recommend ISL for 'always on' connections and help desk support. We use the performance details often to help diagnose our clients problems, all integrated into the ISL platfrom. Brilliant!

Avantages

ISL Light is easy to implement and integrate into our website and daily business tasks. Our clients like the ability to have transparency when using the software and the tools it enables us as business to help them with.

Inconvénients

A more lightweight client installer would be good but this is a small request as most clients can connect with our instructions over the phone.

RemotePC

Pourquoi choisir ISL Light

Team viewer was just too expensive for our small business and we found it was not always reliable.

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

We liked the features of ISL and the pricing, although not the cheapest, was very fair for the service offered.
Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Adhoc support tool, webchat and more

Publié le 08/07/2020

Our technical support team love it, as it just works no firewall issues or horrendous end user experiences as we can create a session send an email invite or ask the user to visit the our branded ISL landing page.

Avantages

We first came to use ISL after having experienced the ease of connection many years ago with one of our suppliers. We loved the fact that the end user just had to enter a session number download and run. It also allowed us to host live web chat facilities on our website, which was another separate service we were paying for.

Inconvénients

The webchat isn't as proactive as some other services, informing you when there are visitors on your site. But the remote desktop support makes up for this.

Pourquoi choisir ISL Light

Better end user experience, quicker RDP sessions and combined 2x services - remote chat + remote desktop into one service which saved us money.
Chris F.

isl

Publié le 18/03/2020

we support customers using this.

Avantages

file transfer is very useful, also multi session is invaluable to us.

Inconvénients

cannot save passwords on IOS. also cannot use domain login details to authenticate. Reporting tools could do with a little more detail

TeamViewer, Microsoft Teams et AnyDesk

cost

LogMeIn Rescue

cost mainly
Christian H.

Fast and not bloated

Publié le 11/10/2019

Remote management of external PC players for digital signage software for 500 players at different locations.
A key success factor in delivering our service.

Avantages

Fast and reliable software for controlling remote computers. All functions you would expect like file transfer, keyboard shortcuts, focus on quality or speed. Web interface, PC client and Android client for remote management. You could help your customers even when gone shopping with the wife!
Firewall friendly.

Inconvénients

Last time I've checked it does not offer support for taking control of android units.

Pourquoi passer à ISL Light

God feature set and good price model

Réponse de ISL Online Traduire en français

We offer remote control for Samsung, Cyrus and rooted Android devices. With other devices, remote viewing is possible.

Best regards,
Domen Vidmar, ISL Online Team

Michele A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Easy and effective

Publié le 10/08/2020

We use ISL to give technical support on customer's machines. It is super easy to install, since the executable files come already setup to connect to company account. Connection is reliable and fast.

Avantages

Lightweight executable, can be used in all platforms.
User management interface very effective.

Inconvénients

Some issues in RDP tunnelling on MacOs.
Tricky to set-up on auto-scaling cloud machines (not critical at the moment).
It would be great to be able to ask for help by raising a flag on AlwaysOn (so that at operator side we know which machine raised it).

François D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Using ISlRemote daily

Publié le 21/12/2019

Avantages

Very easy to use, simple to install, easy to remotely control a new computer using "invite". Isl light is also available for installation on remote computer for unattended control and on local computer so you don't have to login on a web page but juste start a local software.

Inconvénients

Only information available is a complete description about the remote computer (CPU, ram, processes and so on) and lats connection time. Impossible to know how many time spend remotely by computer or by group on a period of time. Impossible to know wich computer have been accessed last month. Impossible to share a session like with TeamViewer ou AnyDesk. An the local app crashes after a while.

Stéphane V.

Our use

Publié le 05/01/2021

Avantages

It is very simple and efficient. We can use it on every machine (PC/Mac/Mobile/Tablet)

Inconvénients

We can't create an external user with the capacity of open remote

The price

GoToConnect

Because of it's simplicity

Réponse de ISL Online Traduire en français

Stephane, thank you for your review! Would you please explain more in detail what exactly do you mean with "We can't create an external user with the capacity of open remote". We may be able to help with that.

Javier C.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 27/08/2019

We give remote assistance and it is essential that it works well, especially reboots

Always works correctly.
We can almost always connect with customers.

Inconvénients

The time it takes to connect could be improved

LogMeIn Pro et TeamViewer

By price and by the reboots of the computers

LogMeIn Rescue

By price and by the reboots of the computers

Réponse de ISL Online Traduire en français

Javier, thank you for your review. The time it takes to connect can depend on a number of reasons. If connecting takes a long time, this could indicate a network issue. If possible, we invite you to visit our live chat so we can check the connection speed and improve your experience.

Martial B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

My Review

Publié le 18/03/2020

Avantages

Very Quickly and simple for our customer

Multiuser management and shared AlwaysOn Connection

TeamViewer et GoToMeeting

Pricing and functionnality

Pricing and functionnality
Alessio U.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most secure and stable remote connection sofware

Publié le 27/02/2020

Avantages

It's very easy to use and to configure. You have the integration of this software on your portal
You can use it also on smarthphone.
Above all it hasn't reported any data security flaws

Inconvénients

The grafical interface should be improved in terms of modernity, but it's a detail

Splashtop Business Access, LogMeIn Rescue et TeamViewer