Avis clients sur NotifyVisitors

NotifyVisitors

Plateforme de marketing automation avec notifications push

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

51 avis

Krystle

Kudos to NotifyVisitors

Publié le 23/01/2021

I am impressed. Great job by a great team.

I am impressed. Great job by a great team.

Avantages

We are running an all-inclusive brand e-commerce site that is offering better prices. I had no idea that technology could do wonders for my business. Firstly, we used the Google AMP for our site so our pages may load up faster on mobiles. The team helped us to understand segmentation, and how this wonderful technique could be used to understand and group our customers. And set up our home page to interest different groups of customers. Our business has started picking up tremendously as we better understand our clients, their needs, and advertise our products appropriately.

Next, we will go for the web push notification and maybe the banner ads which I believe can be used effectively to reach out to different groups. I am glad I found them through a friend.

Inconvénients

There is nothing least, so far, so good.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Kudos to the team !

Publié le 23/07/2020

It was really better experience and i must recommend everyone to choose NotifyVisitors.

Avantages

As working in an advertisement company Heatmap has improved my digital experiences. It helped me to organise my required activities by graphical representation . From creating customer polls to see how many people visited and what users did on my website. It made my work easier. Not only that it also helped me to collect information regarding my users interactions and help me to understand my audience in the color coded system. I could easily connect with customers' behaviour towards my website which could be hard without heatmap.

I would recommend using Heatmap through Notify Visitors because once you connect with them, you will connect forever.

Inconvénients

a few tiny bugs were found which I’m sure could be easily dealt with.

Brian C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Thanks to Notify Visitors . I have a better understanding of reality.

Publié le 22/07/2020

Avantages

With so many tools I thought that Heatmap would be pretty expensive but the price is affordable. It is nicely built, addresses the issues and resolves my problems quickly and not even time consuming. Heatmap has improved my digital experiences in so many ways that I cannot even describe it and kept me connected with the world even when I am in my cubicle office.

I would like to thank the members of Notify Visitors and will express my desire to keep going because I as a customer want to “keep going” with you people.

Inconvénients

Even though I faced a few problems in the beginning while understanding the tools of heatmap, it was a piece of cake when my colleague explained everything to me.

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My business made a good profit from the combo of NotifyVisitors’ Heatmaps and form analysis.

Publié le 14/10/2020

Avantages

We were very well guided by the support team who patiently answered our very basic frequent questions. Hats Off to the NotifyVisitors Support team. They are the best! I and my teammates learned the importance and use of Heatmap technology. We were able to identify our visitors’ requirements and segment them into different categories. Not only that, it actually threw light on which products are popular and which are not. We were able to make marketing packages and threw in the unpopular ones with the most popular to get things off our shelves. We realized which products to order more, and which ones to discontinue.

As for the form analysis, we realized we had a lot of fields in our form that were not really required and were frustrating for our visitors. As a result, they just did not care to complete, and quit instead.

Inconvénients

We are happy with the team and support; however, we would appreciate some insight into how different businesses have used their facilities.

JC
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Automation saves us a lot of time

Publié le 19/08/2020

I'm really happy to use this mobile banner.

I'm really happy to use this mobile banner.

Avantages

As a banner production business, we would personally like to thank and appreciate NotifyVisitors because through it we have learned about this Mobile banner software which was really effective for our business.

It's really cost effective and we don't really have to use an email back and forth. We don't have to depend on the developer to create a preview page. It helps both the advertiser and the publisher to save their time or they can relax or they can start working on the next advertisement set. The Mobile banner gets the stage they actually deserve and it makes the clients and the visitors happy because they get to see the advertisement without any work or struggle.

Inconvénients

We get really happy customers through the Mobile banner but the problem with it is that website visits might increase but there might not be qualified visitors or customers who are actually going to buy.

Bruce
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Chatbot interface is really friendly.

Publié le 01/04/2022

Avantages

We could build our chatbot easily, and that too without any coding or other specialized knowledge. We will certainly recommend it to anyone.

Inconvénients

There are still areas for improvement in the product's aesthetics.

Gregory
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

NotifyVisitors Web Push software is doing a commendable job.

Publié le 11/08/2020

I found good experience here.

I found good experience here.

Avantages

I’ve been struggling hard to get some subscribers from the past few months and then I was told to install Web push software. Currently I am in contact with NotifyVisitors for their Web Push software and I’m so happy as the NotifyVisitors team makes sure to send push notifications to the right user considering locations,onsite behaviour and the information I as a customer filled in. This is a powerful tool to reach the right users by sending notification campaigns. I’ve been getting a lot of audiences after this. They also keep me updated on the upcoming events or the new things happening in other places too. So a little investment is all you want to boom your business.

Inconvénients

I always wait for new updates of features but it's impossible to get new updates daily. Otherwise it is an awesome product that is worth buying.

Engr. Rokon
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We are better able to connect with our online visitors, and our sales have gone up tremendously...

Publié le 06/10/2020

Avantages

The Heatmaps allowed us to detect different categories of users by the way they interact on our page. We were able to understand what is popular and what needs to draw more attention. We were able to divide our customers into groups or categories as per their interactions and interests. The division helped us to put out banner Ads to cater to different groups or segments. NotifyVisitors guided us to understand Heatmaps and segmentation. We appreciate the efforts of their customer care. We can now make the most of this lucrative marketing tool!

Inconvénients

I found no cons, as this whole thing was an exciting customer understanding and customer building endeavor and I am impressed with the results.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Less complexity, more productivity.

Publié le 25/06/2021

Avantages

They made the implementation a piece of cake. It was so quick and easy. Not only has our site's load time improved, but also its bounce rates have lowered significantly. Mobile-friendliness is also generating more traffic.

Inconvénients

No issues so far. The collaboration and deliverables have been awesome.

Vikas
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Our site now looks and feels like an app.

Publié le 23/08/2021

Avantages

PWA is now giving our visitors a better experience of our site. We are also able to deliver push notifications to our users. The NotifyVisitors team made everything simple and easy for us.

Inconvénients

We are happy to have our site converted to PWA. We had no issues with NotifyVisitors.

Avinash
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An awesome tool for chatbot creation.

Publié le 15/02/2022

Avantages

We wanted our chatbot to have smart functionalities like carousel sliders. NotifyVisitors team went beyond our expectations in letting us provide a seamless chatbot experience.

Inconvénients

The software package pricing is not pocket-friendly for small businesses.

Ramadoss

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PWA Builder of NotifyVisitors is Fast, Engaging and Reliable.

Publié le 03/08/2020

Kudos to the NotifyVisitors team . Their application is highly valued and recommended.

Avantages

So I grabbed PWA builder after many recommendations and trust me when I say that it is very helpful in every level of my professional life. Pwa is fast, engaging, and reliable. It helped me reach the targeted audiences in no time so when they said *time is money* Pwa builder took it very seriously.

Inconvénients

Since I was new to this so I had a few problems understanding the tools, but the NotifyVisitors team explained it to me about it. The number of users was doubled, which means it has a huge impact that even a one-second improvement can benefit the conversion rate. I'm so happy about this new development in my life and I would recommend NotifyVisitors PWA builder to you all . Use it and see the result.

Joshua

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Our site is loading lightning fast now.

Publié le 03/08/2021

Avantages

Launching PWA for our site has made our dream come true. It’s now super-fast, engaging and reliable. It’s now delivering the best user experience we have always longed for. Its offline functionality is another plus.

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain about NotifyVisitors.

Matthew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"It has introduced one-on-one marketing into our business!"

Publié le 14/03/2022

Avantages

For the first time ever, we’re into a new era of one-on-one marketing. Thanks to the NotifyVisitors Segmentation tool.

Inconvénients

The amount of functionality is overwhelmingly high. It’d be good if they could customize it to restrict it for us.

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's a great piece of software

Publié le 20/01/2021

NotifyVisitors is the way to go for your e-business to understand your clients’ needs better and give your portal a facelift with appropriate ads.

Avantages

I made use of the Heatmaps to better understand what my client’s like on my site. This beautiful technology mapped all user interactions in real-time and made me realize how people interact on my pages. I chose NotifyVisitors as they are the rare ones who show interactions in real-time. Most services by other companies simply send screenshots of interactions. It is also interesting to know the sequence of interaction as one realizes what attracts the most and then what next, and then after that what next. I think it is really a good technology that helps one to create better portals and prioritize the Call to Action. If one truly learned how to use this technology properly, they could raise their revenues multifold as I did.

Inconvénients

I found the technique effective but could do with some effective case studies.

Bill

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"A feature-rich personalization software”

Publié le 10/03/2022

Avantages

NotifyVisitors offers endless customization options for messaging and personalization abilities for user experience. It definitely provides value.

Inconvénients

It takes time to grab the interdependencies of different features.

Steve

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We are able to deliver varied and personalized experiences to specific audiences.

Publié le 24/07/2021

Avantages

NotifyVisitors allows us to customize content for our user segments using its features for segmentation, heat mapping, targeting, A/B testing, etc. Its minimalistic and user-friendly interface helps accomplish things without overwhelming us! The customer support is also great. We could improve our sales conversions significantly.

Inconvénients

I don’t see anything lacking in NotifyVisitors.

Dr Efthymios
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I would like to express my gratitude to the NotifyVisitors team

Publié le 07/08/2020

It is just amazing!

It is just amazing!

Avantages

I’ve been using the web push software for my small business and it has helped me to bag great opportunities by grabbing the attention of many people in no time. Using NotifyVisitors Web Push software keeps the multiple customers informed about the upcoming events in a timely fashion. It allows us to communicate with the audiences by pushing the content immediately. It’s very handy as users get all the messages on mobile which they carry 24*7. It’s a very popular method to engage with users and so much better and less challenging than previous methods which I used to use with various mobile apps.

Inconvénients

I’ve faced tiny bugs in the beginning but their team is very great, kind, and helped me in no time.

Arvin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Works like it says!

Publié le 24/02/2022

Avantages

It is appealing aesthetic-wise and does what it is supposed to. Dragging images and other elements around is easy.

Inconvénients

The thing I struggle with at times is the formatting.

Allen

“Simple and user-friendly”

Publié le 24/03/2022

Avantages

The UI is simple and easy to use. It has generated quick results for us! I happily recommend this software to others.

Inconvénients

Instead of the monthly subscription rate, it would be better if they charge on a pay per notification basis.

Donald
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Allows time based targeting.

Publié le 06/08/2021

Avantages

We could present our lead forms to our visitors after they have spent a considerable period of time on our site. Such delayed displaying has increased our conversions significantly.

Inconvénients

No issues so far. Till date, we have seen only the brighter side.

Tom

Enjoying AMP!

Publié le 02/08/2021

Avantages

Turning to AMP is absolutely worth it. Now our site loads fast, bounce rates have lowered, is mobile-friendly, consumes data in an optimized manner, enjoys improved SEO, and has a responsive layout.

Inconvénients

No complaints at all against NotifyVisitors.

Jon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

“A flexible and useful tool!”.

Publié le 21/03/2022

Avantages

Gives you a lot of control over how you conduct your NPS survey without appearing intrusive. The downloading of the stats is also quite easy.

Inconvénients

It has limitations with regards to filters. You can’t create custom filters.

Kevan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"A good and easy to use product"

Publié le 22/03/2022

Avantages

We’re using the A/B testing technology for the first time. However, it isn’t as difficult as we perceived it to be. The team is also quite supportive.

Inconvénients

The only con with this tool is that I don’t like its pricing.

Aryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

"The software is a boon"

Publié le 09/03/2022

Avantages

NotifyVisitors heatmap allows us to see how our customers journey through our website just like a movie clip. The software is a boon!

Inconvénients

Initially, we found the navigation weird but soon could grab it.