Mixmax

Application de communication par e-mail et de productivité des équipes de vente

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

234 avis

Jyothish
Jyothish

One of the Best Email Sequencing & Campaign Tool

Publié le 25/10/2018

Really good experience with the trial and paid versions. Our team uses MixMax for all our email scheduling and automation campaigns.

Avantages

Compared to the other email blasting platforms, mixmax is for those users who wants to sent genuine automated & sequenced emails for their campaigns.

Inconvénients

There are some bugs in the software that makes my job difficult at times.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I love MixMax and all of its capabilities.

Publié le 24/04/2018

Being able to track, schedule, and templatize emails.

Being able to track, schedule, and templatize emails.

Avantages

I LOVE how easy it is to track email opens in great detail. There are so many great features for such a good price. The features i use most besides email tracking is the ability to schedule emails and create email templates. I use both those features on a daily basis and I really don't know what I would do without it.

Inconvénients

Sometimes MixMax glitches and for whatever reason doesn't track certain emails. It doesn't happen frequently enough for it to be a big issue. Also, you have to have MixMax installed on every computer you are sending emails from for the tracking to work. This can be a pain- I really wish it was just automatically hooked up to gmail so no matter what laptop you were using, it would track your emails.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Worst piece of software I had to use, ever

Publié le 10/01/2019

The only benefits I've gained was that it was easy to use and I didn't need onboarding as I've already used a bunch of other sales automation tools. This one is among the cheapest and the quality of software perfectly shows that.

Avantages

I can hardly say anything good about it, but if we would have to put bugs, technical issues, lack of support and any other issues related to this product, I'd say it has a lot of great features that you can't use because everything is broken, literally.

Inconvénients

It's broken. Half of the functionality is not even there. You want to make changes to your campaign that is active? You can't, because the settings you make, do not take in the effect. You wan't to check your bounce rates of that campaign? You can't, because it is not able to understand if the domain of the email service works or not. I could write an essay of problems that occured in less than 2 months with this tool.

Réponse de Mixmax

Sorry that you had a bad experience with Mixmax. Please email me to see if we can resolve your issues.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tracking opens so there is no stress!

Publié le 21/11/2019

Being able to follow up with prospects and clients at appropriate timing due to the tracker being installed. It's a great tool.

Avantages

I love the tracking feature, as well as the preview service they provide when pasting Droplr links into emails. It makes it really easy to use and I know exactly when to follow up with clients.

Inconvénients

If the integration becomes disconnected sometimes I don't notice so Ill have to make sure when I clear my cache and cookies that I reinstall. Nothing that big through - Mixmax is great!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Amazing tool to manage email outreach campaigns

Publié le 02/12/2022

Avantages

The sequences feature is a the best email outreach workflow that I've used so far.

Inconvénients

Price - a bit on the expensive side, they should create a tier like "MixMax light" that enables low volume usage for solopreneurs.

Desmond
Desmond

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

great bulk email sequencing tool for Salesforce hampered by buggy and incomplete implementation

Publié le 02/02/2018

Mass email automatic multi-stage sequencing integrated with Salesforce.com.
We prepare our leads in...

Mass email automatic multi-stage sequencing integrated with Salesforce.com.
We prepare our leads in Salesforce, load them to MixMax and track the results back in Salesforce.

My likelihood to recommend could so easily be up at 9-10 but for the current quality weaknesses. The good news is that the quality issues are slowly being addressed.

Avantages

Multi stage sequencing allows "fire and forget".
Relative ease of loading from Salesforce, incl duplicate filters.

5 stars for the ideas - features and functionality
3 stars for ease of use, should go to 4/5 once implementation and quality addressed
If MixMax can sort these out real quick, they'll have a first class offering.

Overall, a lot of "customer sacrifice" but will stay with MixMax for a few months at least and review quality again then.

Inconvénients

Buggy, buggy, buggy. The core sequencing engine appears to be working well. Sadly, the surrounding functionality lacks quality - failures (bugs), omissions (some event type not fully reported), weaknesses (realtime reporting performance management)

2 stars value for money because of our costs associated with bug handling and work-arounds.
missing out on 3/4 stars.

Again, for such a promising product but at this level of maturity, customer support is ok but underresourced .

Mary Sunshine
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Always improving

Publié le 20/03/2019

We used to use 3 different softwares for email templates, followups and scheduling. Mixmax streamlines them all and uses simple shortcut keystrokes making work much more efficient.

Avantages

Mixmax makes following up with potential leads and clients with ease. The ability to set up templates and sequence emails with ease is A+.

Inconvénients

There have been a few times where bugs have popped up which is very embarrassing on the user end. As they have grown customer support has gotten slower.

Rustin
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

My beloved dog Bella or Mixmax? I guess I'll go with Mixmax

Publié le 15/05/2018

Avantages

Game changing time saver and enhancement for email, accessible user interface, real support and attention customers. Mixmax fills in the gaps where Gmail falls short and has proved itself to be an invaluable aid to my company's sales and management tasks.

Inconvénients

A bit pricey, though I grudgingly admit probably worth it. Needs the addition of several features, including message deletion and mobile app support.

• Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Helpless without it

Publié le 28/04/2022

Avantages

Scheduling emails through MixMax is absolutely brilliant. It’s essential to the way that I work.

Inconvénients

Nothing at all, works brilliantly for us for our team.

Ariel
Ariel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Really is the best email productivity app

Publié le 04/03/2019

Avantages

Wow, the dashboard and icons are incredibly easy to follow! This is more of a learn by using type software - it's difficult to educate yourself on all of the features by just reading about it. I highly recommend that anyone who is looking to become more productive with their emails try the free trial version of Mixmax.

Inconvénients

The software is incredibly expensive if you're looking at enterprise - I don't think most people at the company I work for would use it, but I certainly would. However, I'm not given the option to purchase a single license. You can find a lot of the features spread across other apps like Gorgias and Boomerange, Mixmax just happens to consolidate it. I still use this product on my personal gmail, however.

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

18 month review of Mixmax

Publié le 20/02/2023

Avantages

The email tracking has been very useful but the feature I utilise the most is the sequences to set emails to go out to prospects, it's efficient and user friendly.

Inconvénients

A Home button is required, many times I just want to get back to the main page and there is no easy way of doing so.

Michael

I will not use GSuite without MixMax

Publié le 27/02/2019

Using MixMax let's me and my team focus on serving our customers by significantly reducing the friction in email exchanges and meeting coordination. I will not use GSuite without it.

Avantages

MixMax let's me manage the -sometimes tedious- email cycle with ease and confidence. The automation (meeting templates, sequences, follow-ups, reminders, etc) make it so I do not need to manage my follow-ups in a separate task list (like I used to) and insights (Opens, Downloads, Etc) take some of the mystery out of the email portion of the sales cycle.
I've used MixMax for almost three years and it keeps getting better.

Inconvénients

They seem to be slow about rolling out integrations with multiple services. Example: They have supported Zoom integration for Meeting Templates for a while now, but GoToMeeting still isn't supported. Also, it is particular about your GMail configuration. Example: I like to use the preview pane, but MixMax doesn't support it even though it is a first class (non-labs) GMail feature. Same with IE support. Some of my clients still use IE, but they cannot use my meeting templates. It gives them a blank screen.

Sasanka
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Founder's Thoughts

Publié le 20/02/2023

I like Mixmax it allows my team to send sequences etc.

I like Mixmax it allows my team to send sequences etc.

Avantages

Love Mixmax as a productivity tool for scheduling meetings, templates, and activity tracking

Inconvénients

Adding members can be confusing. I have deactivated individuals that shows they are on an annual bill. The pricing is starting to go up to an "uncomfortable" position based on competitors in the market.

Alternatives envisagées

Outreach, Apollo et Yesware

Pourquoi passer à Mixmax

Use to the product, and cost
Vincent

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I been wanting something like this, forever. One Real Gripe.

Publié le 06/06/2017

Avantages

Has its' own Calendly-like functionality built in! Can not only view if someone opened a multi-recipient email but tell WHO it was, no more "Someone opened" (I'm looking at you Hubspot). The schedule emails feature is the most robust out of a bunch of tools I tried in the past.

This tool was originally referred to me as a great template/canned response maker but it really is the other features that stuck out to me most.

SO MANY GOOD FEATURES!

FAVORITE PRO: It makes Gmail-Interface much smoother feeling and faster-seeming.

Inconvénients

Reminders and follow ups as well is great - but I really can't tell the difference between the two features.

Some features feel a bit "bloat-y" - Yarn?! What the, is that?A little too ahead of the curve on that one.

UNFAVORITE CON: To completely eliminate the rest of their branding "Not using mixmatch yet?" from some of their neat tools, you have to get their highest-paid plan for $65/month. That is absolutely ridiculous. I thought I was being generous paying $29 a month for this tool because I fell in love with it, "where has this been all my life?" I Tweeted. But really you should at least take out the rest of the branding at that price point. It keeps deleting email drafts with no resolution, killing days of productivity.

Kara
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I don't know what I'd do without Mixmax!

Publié le 13/11/2018

A major business problem I had before I used Mixmax was the inability to know whether my communications with clients were being received, read, acknowledged and downloaded. Mixmax helps me have a much better read on the engagement level I have with different clients, and helps me know which channel to use to progress the relationship.

Avantages

Being in a sales role, it's important I see how my prospects and clients are interacting with my emails. It's useful to know whether they've opened, clicked, downloaded, and also how many times and what days/times they've opened the email. It is a proxy for how serious they are about our communications and moving forward with a sale.

Inconvénients

Setting Mixmax reminders isn't as intuitive as I'd like, but once you figure it out, it makes sense.

JOSEPH
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MixMax - great value for the money

Publié le 13/11/2018

MixMax is an essential part of my everyday communication with clients, as well as follow up and mass distribution of information to them. It's a one stop shop for my needs in those regards, and I have recommended to several of my clients.

Avantages

The program provides as advertised, and is very diligent in not only adding new useful features but also keeping us apprised of them.

Inconvénients

Quite honestly, I do not have any negatives that come to mind easily. Perhaps the "sequence" function could be a bit clearer as to the process. But that's probably just nit picking.

Réponse de Mixmax

Thanks for the review and for recommending us to your clients!

Royden

Best Email Tracking Tool

Publié le 26/02/2023

Overall, it is great to know when someone has read an email and helps to reduce the time it takes to write common emails.

Avantages

Mixmax integrates seamlessly with Gmail and is the easiest tool to use. It is better than Salesforce Inbox because you do not have to go through layers of menus in a widget to find information about if someone read an email. The templates are also easy to set up and use.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it take a while for Gmail to load when it's installed.

Kimberly

Sales Market and Sales Director

Publié le 10/02/2023

Well if It was not so great i would not be sharing it like crazy...

Well if It was not so great i would not be sharing it like crazy...

Avantages

I love the email tracking and live report and I love knowing when to send the email. I love the feature to toggle the link or URL. I love the Send Later feature. Really "It's SO FLUFFY" moment. That is why I shared it with team. If possible I can shared the bigger team. There are hundreds in that group. Dag could I get a discount!?

Inconvénients

My boyfriend is an all thumbs on the computer so dialing down to those folks helps one way is to make a video for the how or trouble shooting. Just thinking...

Janine
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Great Product - Especially for teams

Publié le 20/11/2018

Mixmax is great for sharing templates, sending targeted bulk emails quickly and gaining insight into analytics

Avantages

Great for creating templates and streamlining bulk emails
I like that you can share templates with team members
Integrations is nice
Love the visibility into the metrics

Inconvénients

I wish it integrated with more products. Other than that, I think it's great and very useful.

Réponse de Mixmax

Thanks for the review. What products would you like to see integrated with Mixmax?

Dan

• Support client

MixMax is a great sales tool overall.

Publié le 13/09/2017

Avantages

MixMax has many features that are exceptional for sales. My favorite feature is the ability to share your calendar availability with prospective clients. This feature cuts out the unnecessary email(s) when trying to schedule a meeting. Once a slot is selected, the appointment automatically posts on my calendar. I have seen increased response rates as a result of this feature.

Inconvénients

The expense associated with the premium features. The limitations on email tracking is certainly a drawback as well as the sheer expense of having a full sales team on MixMax.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent email tracking, One click meeting tool!

Publié le 04/04/2018

I know exactly who opens my email and when.

I know exactly who opens my email and when.

Avantages

I love the mixmax tool. The sequence email features, the preview and tracking tools - all of it. I use mixmax daily. Not sure I could live without it honestly.

Inconvénients

I am using the Small Business option which is the middle of the road option as I don't need to integrate with salesforce. I hate that I can't hide the mixmax branding when sending out sequence emails and calendar appointments. I am a paying customer but not compensated for branding them. I've mentioned this to customer support but they kind of blew me off. I love this tool but if someone came out with something comparable and made this slight adjustment, I'd switch.

Cynthia
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Customer Service EVER!

Publié le 05/10/2021

The very best part of MIXMAX is the customer support you receive if you have questions or need assistance. It is by far one of the best companies with whom I have ever done business.

Avantages

The software is amazing and easy to use.

Inconvénients

I liked everything! There was nothing that I did not like.

Réponse de Mixmax

Thank you very much for your kind words, Cynthia! We're always happy to help!

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Supercharge email

Publié le 21/02/2019

Avantages

Scheduling, templates, good value for money

Inconvénients

Can clash with other plugins. Freemium to paid is quote a jump

Réponse de Mixmax

Thanks for the review. Wanted to address your comment 'Can clash with other plugins'. Mixmax 2.0 may fix this issue. If you are using Mixmax 2.0 and still experiencing clashes with other plugins please reach out to our support team - success@mixmax.com.

• Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I know you read my email

Publié le 06/08/2019

Avantages

Love that I can see when someone has read my email
I can save my specific signature for each email account
I can save email templates
MUCH better fonts to choose from so I can really make my emails stand out

Inconvénients

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. It works great for my needs

Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Great for the most part

Publié le 10/02/2023

It's been great for the most part!

It's been great for the most part!

Avantages

I love tracking emails, side chatting with others without cc'ing, templates, however, it can be finicky sometimes and will not load.

Inconvénients

When it doesn't load, it's hard to track.