Our salespeople are sending more emails, more literature, and using our videos as selling tools. It also enhances our reputation as a technically savvy organization, and offers a unique sales tool to our independent agents. I love Crescendo.
It does exactly what it claims to, and does it beautifully. Our sales team carries iPads with Crescendo so that they can show our customers only what they're interested in, and email it to them at that moment. We use Google drive hosting, so our salespeople have access to videos, catalogs, excel sheets, presentation PDFs, virtually anything they'd need, and it's easy to manage and run version control. We've also integrated Crescendo with Salesforce so that when our salespeople send a PDF from Crescendo to a customer it automatically syncs or creates an account and contact in Salesforce. It's a beautiful front end that's easy for the least technical person to use. And the customer support is outstanding. The Crescendo team always responds the same day, and they did all the design work, which is critical because I don't have an html programmer or a graphic designer on staff. We've started rolling this out to our independent sales agents as well, and it continues to be a big hit. I love it and can't say enough good things about it.
Because we implemented in Google Drive, there's not an easy way to include PowerPoint presentations, and you obviously lose the animations, transitions, and embedded videos when they're uploaded as PDFs. However, the convenience and functionality of Drive made it the right implementation for us.
We use Crescendo as an end-user front end in a more complex system integration solution, where documents go through a preparation flow, and then are provided to a group of individuals "on the go". Very good experience with supporting us in pushing the product in the direction we needed. Typically, all our questions were answered within a business day, and if there was an issue, it was solved right there and then.
This was exactly what the solution I was designing needed. "Decoratable" file browser with cloud connectivity. Works like a charm in with SharePoint, very simple to provision. Our client is very happy with the overall solution very much owing to Crescendo.
Certain limitations which were not blockers for our implementation, but the client did ask the question. For example, ability to annotate documents, but being limited to PDFs only is not great. The sharing back of annotated documentation was a bit of a drag to explain and manage change on. It would be nice if a default sharing function, allowing to flatten the annotations, could be set once and for all by a user. Again, this was our case.
This collateral management system provides our customers with all marketing and sales content in one secure location.
You can easily:
1. Have all of your sales and marketing collateral in one place
2. Access any presentation by division from your iPad or browser
3. Stay in sync with all collateral updates
4. Share presented content with customers, clients, and co-workers (iPad only)
5. Send contact information to Salesforce (iPad only)
1. Offline access to files, folders and divisional collateral (iPad only)
2. All files are automatically stored locally on your iPad for offline use (iPad only)
3. Add comments to documents (iPad only)
4. Search for content such as PDFs, PowerPoints, Excel files, Word docs, etc.
1. TRADE SHOWS - Log contacts into Salesforce (iPad only), make presentations, send brochures, etc.
2. GROUP PRESENTATIONS - Use during face-to-face client presentations
3. LOCATIONS WITH UNRELIABLE WIFI - Presentation material and collateral can be stored on your iPad and made available offline (iPad only)
Ease of use; easy to add cases and resources.
The web versions does not have all of the features of the app.
Has made share marketing and sales information incredibly easier
I use it either on my laptop or mobile to work on documents or to share information with clients. The best thing is that you can work with or without internet, optimizing your time, because any minute counts.
So far I can’t find any matters in this software
The app has many impressive features and capabilities.
Some technical difficulties getting things set up initially.