Userpilot

4,6 (57)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel d'expérience utilisateur pour les équipes produits et UX

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

57 avis

Rick
Rick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing product and company!

Publié le 01/11/2018

We started-off with Userpilot when they where still in BETA. They have come a loonngg way. At this exact moment Userpilot helps us with a massive roll-out, onboarding over 2000 users in 1 month.

The software is great, the service even better. Whenever I wondered if something was possible, I got the answer YES. Which is usually not the case with a software that hasnt' been around long.

If you're looking to create a wonderful experience for your clients, then Userpilot is your go-to tool!

Avantages

Userpilot is great, the software helps our customers better understand our platform and the possibilities it brings. But the software is not even the best thing here, it's the incredible personal service. They are DEDICATED to make everything work, perfectly tailored to your needs.

Inconvénients

At the moment it's not a click-and-go solution, which is fine since they're helping you personally to make everything work.

Atour
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's easy to set up and use Userpilot.

Publié le 04/11/2022

I don't have to rely on the front-end team since Userpilot provides me the freedom to create tidy, attractive messages exactly way I want them to be.

Avantages

I can design the ideal onboarding process for our users thanks to Userpilot's comprehensive offering of essential onboarding elements.Customer service at Userpilot is excellent. Whenever I encounter a problem, they are excellent at providing speedy and highly tailored remedies.Because of Userpilot's user-friendly interface, even beginners may create and share their own service engagement sequences.

Inconvénients

Regarding analytics features, Userpilot isn't the best. I must employ integrations if I want to maximize the potential of your customers.However, Userpilot also doesn't offer adequate integration possibilities. But if I stick to Amplitude, Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Segment, I won't be let down.

Darin
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Mediocre product, and awful customer service

Publié le 21/05/2021

Mediocre software that didn't provide my business with any real value and it was a pain to cancel.

Avantages

I wasn't getting any real value out of this product for a minimum of $199/month so I decided to cancel. It turns out you can't cancel in the app and have to reach out to customer service, who then is adamant that you fill out a survey to cancel your account. They literally refuse to cancel your account without filling out their survey. Incredibly shady business practice. Now I'm spending that time writing them a horrible review here. Nice work.

Inconvénients

Price is outrageous and customer service is awful.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Increases engagement

Publié le 14/10/2020

I am glad we chose user pilot over Pendo - doing so allowed us to get more flexibility with the user journey through their guides and then with the $$ we had left over (Userpilot is cheaper than Pendo) we were able to get mixpanel and world class analytics.

Avantages

I liked that you have a "what you see is what you get" editor. It's pretty intuitive and easy to make a design that looks good.

You can create custom flows based on segments of users so that different people have different experiences based on their previous actions or the metadata that you have attached to them as a user.

Inconvénients

There were some glitches and times when it would freeze up and you have to redo your work. Userpilot is a relatively young company so I would imagine that these will continue to be ironed out.

Pendo

Pourquoi passer à Userpilot

We could built a best in class stack using segment to send data to user pilot and mixpanel - for the same price as Pendo. Mixpanel gave us predictive analytics and a tool for analytics and user pilot's software seemed more flexible and intuitive. We also preferred the sales process with Userpilot. Pendo's sales process followed the "classic" SaaS sale where you have to talk to a rep who asks you questions and can't provide any answers before passing you to the Account Executive. The account executive then wants to find out more so they can build a sales case, then there's the sales presentation and they move on to "closing the deal". With userpilot we hopped right on with someone really knowledgable, they qualified us pretty quickly and then dove right in, showing us the software and answering all our technical questions.
Carl
Carl
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Great service team

Publié le 11/03/2020

So far so good. Sometimes the tool makes me frustrated, but that is usually solved with a quick chat with the service team.

Avantages

The customer success team are very diligent and helps out whenever they can. Have at many occasions jumped into calls where they helped me fix a flow I couldn't fix myself.

Inconvénients

There are still a few features that I feel is missing from Userpilot, but the service team are happy to receive feedback on this. Sometimes more things are promised than are delivered.

Appcues et Userlane

Pourquoi choisir Userpilot

Our old provider was a lot less flexible with what we wanted to create. They were also more expensive and Userpilot offered to build the flows we already had in Appcues for free so the transition from the tool would be quite painless.

Logiciel antérieur

Appcues

Pourquoi passer à Userpilot

Cheaper, better features, ability to make the flows look better.
Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent choice for on-boarding, help functions, and new feature releases

Publié le 18/01/2020

Overall, I am very satisfied with Userpilot. After searching through the available options I found that some were very expensive and others lacked major functionality. Userpilot had the functionality I need at a reasonable price.

Avantages

It is excellent for rolling out and demonstrating new features. The settings for determining when a user sees the experiences and how often is very helpful. It is also very good for on-boarding new users and walking them through a checklist to show them how your software works. I have used other software in this space, and Userpilot is among the top for simple usability in this area.

Inconvénients

The formatting of the experiences could be better. The system allows you to customize your experience with your branding, colors, etc. Although I'm glad it is there and I made it function, I found that to be somewhat difficult to use.

WalkMe, Whatfix et Nickelled

Pourquoi choisir Userpilot

Walkme was very expensive and their support system made me think they didn't want my business. My app is very niche and has a small number of users - they didn't act like they even wanted me on their platform. Userpilot, on the other hand, offered me a great deal, their support has been excellent, and they seem thankful to have me as a client.

Logiciel antérieur

WalkMe

Pourquoi passer à Userpilot

Price and functionality in Userpilot gave me a lot better value than the other products.
Martijn

Invaluable for SaaS business

Publié le 04/09/2019

Userpilot increases the odds that trial users actually perform the steps needed for successful onboarding and conversion.

Avantages

After testing multiple competing offerings we were very delighted with Userpilot. We were able to create our flows ourselves. Also Userpilot is the ONLY in-app guide products that features an onboarding checklist which is one of the most valuable parts of the service for us.

Inconvénients

Not too much. In the beginning some advanced options need a bit of in-depth study but support was great. We have multiple hosting regions and needed to use variables for subdomains which works like a charm.

Userlane

Pourquoi passer à Userpilot

Ease of use, better pricing, onboarding checklist feature.
🏂⛳🏇 Maxime
🏂⛳🏇 Maxime
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Solid product !

Publié le 16/09/2019

Reallyy easy to use and the result is really professionnal.

Reallyy easy to use and the result is really professionnal.

Avantages

Userpilot has everything necessary for good user onboarding.
Great feature at an affordable price for a startup.

Inconvénients

Only con : the segment integration which is only compatible with Analytics.js source and based only on contacts... But it's the case with most competitors.

Appcues et Chameleon

Pourquoi passer à Userpilot

Same features for a way more competitive price + easyness to use.
Anna
Anna
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use tool for the onboarding process

Publié le 17/07/2020

Avantages

Customized templates offered by Userpilot help to achieve AHA moments faster. This tool is useful not only for new customers (when you need to explain how your tool works) but also for existing ones when you want to inform them about new features you've implemented. What's important for me - it's easy to install, no coder needed!

Inconvénients

Initial costs may be some kind of a deal-breaker, but once you get to know this tool, you will love it

Fiona
Fiona

Powerful User-Onboarding Tool

Publié le 02/11/2018

I have looked at many different options in this space and while UserPilot perhaps has a little maturing to do, it is by far the best option on the market. Well done guys.

Avantages

UserPilot makes it easy to create professional looking tips, flows and wizard-like instructions to help users navigate your software. Extremely customizable and default settings already look pretty good.

Inconvénients

Because it is highly featured, there are lots of options - and perhaps not yet enough help files to explain each of them.

Fernando
Fernando
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for guided tours or flows focused on different goals

Publié le 25/08/2023

Experience was great, we implemented it pretty quickly and my team start to build experiences on day one and everybody learned very fast how to use it.

Avantages

Very easy to use, my team was implementing it very quickly and we were able to see results pretty fastIt is very customizable so looks like that is part of your product and you can use it with different goals (user onboarding, user engagement, conversion, guided tour for training, etc.)

Inconvénients

Can be even more customizable and leverage from AI technologies to help you create better experiencesCould add more templates and during the creation of flows helps you providing best practices and suggestions to improveAnalytics could bring more insights of what is a good result and what is a bad result and how to improve

AJ
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

On the fence? Read this, then get it.

Publié le 19/09/2019

Userpilot and the team? AMAZING!
Eversince I use UserPilot I’m feeling confident about the...

Userpilot and the team? AMAZING!
Eversince I use UserPilot I’m feeling confident about the onboarding process of my site. The team has been very helpful, not just explaining what to do, but taking it two steps further. They advise options that you didn’t think about before to make it run more smoothly AND THEY EVEN ASSIST ON SUNDAY. As a solo-preneur with a day job next to my membership site, Sunday is an ideal day to do extra work and getting support pretty much instantly is a blessing. It saves headaches and allows me to get the job done. What’s also worth to mention is the crazy amount of updates that they have added to the system since they went live. User friendlyness and ease to use was good in the beginning, and it’s going from great to amazingly simple. Easy and effective. If you’re serious about your onboarding process that don’t stop after writing up your email automation. Afterall, it’s your app or site that they should be using daily. Whenever I get a question from my customers, I go to UserPilot and setup the ‘answer’ in under 5 minutes. It’s easy to use for me and clear and subtle for my customers.

- Support
- Easy to use
- Speed of implementation

Inconvénients

- basically none. But if I have to... my site has different membership levels. To create an experience I need to access for example the "user" page. That means I have to login as a user on my site first, then go to that page to create the experience. The same goes when I want to add something specific to the 'pro' page. That happens only once a year and takes an additional 10 seconds to login.

So like I said, basically none.

Utilisateur vérifié

Reduced my churn rate by 30%

Publié le 14/11/2018

I am very satisfied. Their support is awesome and responsive as well.

I am very satisfied. Their support is awesome and responsive as well.

Avantages

The ease of use and flow of creating a great onboarding experience in a very short time.
We have been losing customers at a crazy late within the past 3 months, let alone all those angry support tickets we get where they are usually for silly questions. I guess it's a problem with our software. Still in the meantime, while we are updating our UX/UI, Userpilot has helped us reduce the amount of churn by at least 30%. We were also able to get the average amount of support tickets from 20 a day to less than 5.

Huge headache saver. Thanks.

Inconvénients

I would have appreciated more templates out of the box.
Also you have a thin line between too much customization and too little. Userpilot has all the customizations one can dream of but still as normal user, you might not need them all.

Miguel

Amazing Platform

Publié le 27/07/2020

Through the NPS functionality, we were able to measure the level of satisfaction of our customers, something that we could not materialize objectively until the arrival of the userpilot.
On the other hand, we were able to make a very significant leap in the adoption of the new functionalities with the customers, making a process that was slow and boring, into something fun and fast to implement.

Avantages

It's a very intuitive and fun to use platform. Provided all the tools that We needed to improve our users adoption. We've had great feedback from our costumers.

Inconvénients

At the moment, we don't have any negative points to make, quite the contrary. The support has been unconditional, either in terms of technical support or in helping us build our flows.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent tool for showcasing product features and improving user adoption

Publié le 24/07/2020

Our LMS can be a little complex to understand at first. UserPilot helps us to guide learners through what they need to know to get going. We've noticed less helpdesk queries coming through from new users. The NPS scores and feedback system have also been really helpful for us to know where we can improve

Avantages

- Intuitive and user-friendly process for creating tours and experiences.

- Being able to pass custom data to the system is great

- Unlike some similar systems, you can control which devices tours are shown on

Inconvénients

- We have encountered a few bugs when building more complex tours.

- The technical documentation could use some more improvement

Rajeesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Simple and easy to use

Publié le 18/03/2023

Userpilot is easy to use a tool, budget-friendly, and easy to make flow and trigger.

Avantages

The Userpilot is an easy-to-use tool one can create onboarding for a new feature (Flow) in no time if a developer has to create that it will take more than a week. Easy to create a spotlight.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I noticed when you create flows on Userpilot the interface hangs and takes time to load, this also few a times eats up the RAM too.

Waqar

Improved user activation and reduced churn by almost 30%

Publié le 30/05/2019

Well, this tool is a complete no-brainer for any SaaS business. We were having difficulty in making the users understand different features of the product. We implemented user onboarding sequence with Userpilot and since then we have seen a MASSIVE spike in retention, Increased trial-to-paid conversion, and reduced churn.

Avantages

Userpilot is a must-have for any SaaS business. It's easy to use and have a clean UI. But more importantly, the features like personalized user onboarding, segmentation, checklists will definitely help any product increase their conversions and reduce their churn.

Great customer support is also a plus!

Inconvénients

It's a little techy at first to get it setup but once you start using it frequently, you'll get the hang of it.

Apurva
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Great product!

Publié le 22/10/2019

Avantages

Its easy to use and I love the checklist functionality!

Inconvénients

It can sometime get a little confusing, I think that there is a bit of a learning curve.

Appcues, Chameleon et Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Userpilot

great customer support, checklist functionality
Ken
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Saves Me = Money, Time, Stress and Grief

Publié le 02/11/2018

Less time, stress and money spent on the phone and email support.

It paid for itself upon...

Less time, stress and money spent on the phone and email support.

It paid for itself upon activation as I knew the value was going to change everything, quickly....and it did!

-Reduces the Number of Software Support Phone Calls and Emails

-Helps Increase Long-Term Customer Retention as I am able to easily point out features in my software which may not be obvious.

-Gives my software an edge - as the instant 24/7/365 interactive help gives huge value to both my students (less frustration+easier adoption and understanding) and myself (less stress, less time 1-on-1 support and more time to develop)

Inconvénients

I like everything about this software.

Utilisateur vérifié

Easy To Use On-boarding Software

Publié le 02/11/2018

User on-boarding and product adoption.

User on-boarding and product adoption.

Avantages

Super easy to use and the templates make your product walk-throughs look great.

Inconvénients

Nothing was unexpected, service was great.. product works great.

Damian

Publié le 24/02/2020

Frustrating.

Frustrating.

Avantages

Chrome plugin is really handy. Dash takes little time to learn.

Inconvénients

Support is great if you're in the right timezone. I'm in Brisbane, Australia (GMT+10) which means even via chat it's a 12-hour turn around on questions. Also no support for targetting 'tel' input fields which seems like a pretty basic requirement.

Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Userpilot

Value for money, Capterra reviews and score
Valentin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Userpilot is an awesome tool that helps onboard your users and increases adoption.

Publié le 20/11/2018

Avantages

Its easy to use and I personally really like the UI.

Inconvénients

I am missing a self service for the free trial.

John
John

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Quite good solution and most of all stable

Avantages

I have been using userpilot even before the latest update which made it much more intuitive and user friendly. The main advantage is that when you create a navigation it will be working even when you update your app / UI. I had tested quite many other similar solutions and most of them even with a small UI change you had to update the tour.

Inconvénients

When publishing a tour, minor issues might arise but the support is fixing them quite quickly.

Rafal
Rafal
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Intuitive and powerful tool

Publié le 20/07/2020

Avantages

Great tool to onboard users in a SaaS product. It's really flexible tool, so you can create workflows that are contextual and effective. We love the checklist, and widget as well as native tooltips that always stay there.

Inconvénients

I didn't find any big problems using the UserPilot.

Appcues
Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Very Intuitive

Publié le 13/11/2018

Avantages

The software is very carefully designed and the UX is easy to use. Installation was also quite simple. User onboarding is extremely important to us as it affects our conversion rates directly. So we are happy with how this product has helped our business grow.

Inconvénients

Their terminology is new and needed to ping their support before I understood what a few of their labels mean. But always got fast replies.