37 avis affichés sur 27

Kitcast

Création et gestion d'affichages dynamiques professionnels.

4,5 /5 (27 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
37 avis affichés sur 27
Robert L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It’s about time somebody solved this problem for AppleTVs

Publié le 16/11/2018

The digital signage experience in our gym is great. Makes us look professional.

Avantages

Simple, easy to use solution that works with AppleTV. Really nice graphics and nice, prepackaged templates.

Inconvénients

The pricing model for a single location with a small number of AppleTV devices doesn’t make sense for a small business like we are. I would rather a single price for 1 to 5 devices within the same building.

I want to be able to render a web page as one of the screens, for example our weekly class schedule which changes all the time. More dynamic content that could be fed from an API.

Stephen O.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Exactly what we needed.

Publié le 20/11/2018

Our experience has been nothing but a pleasure! The Kitcast! experience is exactly as you would expect and want it to be. It is so simple to manage and pleasant​ to work in, that I didn't even bother to look at any other software company! We are an avid supporter of Kitcast! and recommend it to a lot of people with whom have the same needs as ours.

Avantages

The simplicity of the back end of the software is amazing! For anyone who is trying to use digital signage and manage it remotely,​ this is the solution you're looking for. Design an image, upload it and have it live within minutes. We could not ask for anything more!

Inconvénients

The biggest con that is not really that big of a deal for us, is the lack of a vertical version. We are told it is under construction and we eagerly await its arrival! For now, we just design our signage vertically and miss out on all of the cool features that Kitcast! gives you like ​social media integration and more!

Brian N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good for Entry Level

Publié le 16/11/2018

Too rigid and limited to be useful.

Avantages

Inexpensive. Easy to use. I liked that I got it up and running in the first 30 minutes.

Inconvénients

Lacks some basic features (even within existing options). Weather was ALWAYS wrong. I didn't like the graphic design on the pre-made and it's impossible to edit basic color & layout changes. I could make my own template for the static slides but there's no way to upload animated slides. For example, I didn't like your clock, but there was no way to edit it so it's a feature that I never used. Also, the social media integrations lacked some basic functionality and they never worked. Yelp always showed the same two reviews, and there was no way to change or fix that. The Instagram integration was the best but that also lacked some basic settings so we could prioritize or block certain pics or types of pics. Plus, there's no Facebook integration at all.

Tzigane W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

KitCast 2018

Publié le 20/11/2018

We use Kitcast at my place of employment to cast all types of media to our Apple TV's throughout the office. We have been able to eliminate the need for custom banners and backgrounds by utilizing the Product. Because of this, we have been able to cut down the time it takes to troubleshoot issues with our Apple Tv's

Avantages

I like how seamlessly the product works with Apple TV and how simple it is to navigate. Very straightforward installation process and very user friendly.

Inconvénients

I have not run into any issues as of yet with his product.

• Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic tool. Exactly what we needed.

Publié le 20/11/2018

We run Kitcast around our design agency office to show off our team and work. Prospects in the office always comment on it, and it does its job to act as a passive marketing tool.

We love it!

- Multiple locations/zones
- Auto-updating when I add or update content
- Wonderful customer service
- Out-of-the-box simplicity

Inconvénients

- Would love more content types
- Ability to schedule a playlist for a specific date in the future, not just day of the week

Orwell K.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Digital Sign for Schools

Publié le 20/11/2018

I have been looking for a digital signage tool that I can easily manage and works simply and reliably for displaying and updating school information. I don't want to use a dedicated computer (too big and complicated setup), use remote access to a computer (too complicated). I like the online access and features in Kitcast and I like its AppleTV app which turns the AppleTV into an inexpensive appliance type device. I run Kitcast in kiosk mode. It has run with 100% uptime and no issues since installation in the summer.

Avantages

I like the ease of online updating and the variety of templates available. I also like that there is a separate AppleTV application that pulls information directly from the Kitcast server. This is the only way that I can reliably connect an Apple TV device to our enterprise network.

Inconvénients

At this point, nothing. It is working 100% for me.

• Secteur d'activité: Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A great product that is costly

Publié le 20/11/2018

I have enjoyed using the product and would recommend them to any SMB looking for an easy-to-use and visually impressive digital signage product.

Avantages

Ease of use, quick to deploy. You'll have digital signage on your AppleTV running in less than five minutes.

Inconvénients

The cost. The high cost per device can quickly add up.

Roger F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good but has some bugs

Publié le 08/04/2019

Overall this is a cost effective way to quickly deploy and advertising solution to TVs in professional offices, churches, schools etc.

Avantages

The software makes distribution to TVs easy with the Apple TV app. As long as you have wifi this makes the multi-tv broadcast solution really affective. The online system allows for images, videos, and some other features that make it pretty easy to use.

Inconvénients

The app is sometimes buggy. We've had a few issues where the app doesn't load or it loads up media in a strange way. The ability to share media between tvs (while also having different ad line ups) is problematic.

Milner K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great Product

Publié le 27/11/2018

We have now used Kitcast for 3 months and it has worked great for getting more information out to more students, staff and parents.

Avantages

Easy to use and set up. Likes the options available to create different templates and to duplicate them for other playlists.

Inconvénients

I would love to be able to move out dated slides to another section. I do reuse slides but it could be months away. I don't like having lots of slides in my playlist that are paused, so I end up deleting them. So if I could move them or store them out of site that would be great!

• Secteur d'activité: Import/Export

Super easy

Publié le 25/10/2018

The Japanese market is starting to use Kitcast as well.

Avantages

The point that websites can be easily distributed as pages

Inconvénients

Especially, support is very substantial.

Sam E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Cost

Inconvénients

Cost is too high. Especially for use on additional screens. Makes it hard for a small business to justify.

Brad A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Love it for our Lobby

Ease of use.
Stable and just keeps running.

Inconvénients

I like the content to download onto the apple tv so that it can be accessed with or without internet connection.

Terry S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Great Value for the $

Avantages

Love the professional look with minimal effort needed.

Inconvénients

If you have more than 10 or more slides it gets a bit cumbersome to know which is which other than by name. The preview panel doesn't rotate through slides or images so without publishing you can't really see what it is going to look like. Also the create your own templates don't have many options, would be great to have more templates to chose from so users don't have to create from scratch.

Drew H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software, just a bit expensive.

Publié le 10/12/2018

We are using it for digital signage in financial institution. It has been a big hit with customers and we love how easy it is for our small marketing department to manage.

Avantages

Setup and implementation feel in-step with the "Apple" approach. It's easy to create beautiful animated signage.

Inconvénients

The cost. Not sure how to resolve this while keeping development afloat, but the current cost per install is high for a small business.

Bobby G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best option for multi site TVs

Publié le 25/11/2018

Love using it. So happy I found it on the App Store.

Avantages

This absolutely the best option I could find for multiple locations and TVs. It’s easy to use and it updates fairly fast.

Inconvénients

It lacks some options but over all a good choice.