Avis clients sur EngageBay CRM

EngageBay CRM

4,7 (781)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de ventes intégrées et de marketing pour les équipes en croissance

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

781 avis

Jean luc
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Une bonne apllication

Publié le 13/10/2022

Avantages

Engagebay est une application complète facile à prendre en main à un prix raisonnable..

Inconvénients

Le nombre de mails à envoyer qui est assez limité dans un premier temps

Steve
Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

Publié le 18/08/2023

EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

Avantages

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped me every step of the way, by chat and on the phone when I need extra help.The product is full of tools, I am using the "All In One" version and it does everything I need at half the price as the competition. It amazes me how many choices there are and how much I can do.I find this program will also grow great as our company grows. It's more than we need today, but it won't be next year and for the price, it would be silly to go anyplace else.

Inconvénients

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

I hate to get nickel and dimed, and the All-in-One program was great at EngageBay. The cost was much less them most, but the tools were more. The staff was easy to talk to. I really liked them a lot. I wish I would have come across them at the start of our search for a CRM. To me, it seemed like a natural choice, and in retrospect, I know it was the right choice now!
Nipa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

EngageBay Review (Used for less than 6 months)

Publié le 03/06/2024

Avantages

Low cost compared to Hubspot. Ease of setup and use. EngageBay’s automation tools help streamline repetitive tasks, improve efficiency, and ensure consistent follow-ups.Rresponsive and helpful customer support.

Inconvénients

Lacks Twitter/X integration. Limited Third-Party Integrations.

Blayz
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

My Review

Publié le 15/06/2024

Avantages

that it allows you to do email marketing.

Inconvénients

it wasnt good enough for me to use it as much.

Anthony
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

A great option

Publié le 25/03/2024

Avantages

It is easy to use and work out with fantastic support offered along the way. Much cheaper than most of the alternatives and suits those starting out to the more advanced users

Inconvénients

There is a limitation on the landing page content in that you can force people to sign up before they look at the page contents.

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Simple, affordable plans and covered everything I need with a chance to add more when needed.
Chandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Best Automation Software

Publié le 18/06/2024

Avantages

I like their robust automations that help me automate all the repetitive processes like following up with my clients and creating tasks.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to debug an automation that has 20+ nodes if it fails at some particular node as we need to view the complete activity to find that out. It would be better if they can provide the details of the node where it got failed.

Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Marketing Automation made for normal people

Publié le 24/05/2024

Avantages

It basically has everything that we need to build marketing campaigns that help us to engage with our customers in a professional way. The marketing automation capabilities are excellent and the customer service is second to none.

Inconvénients

It is sometimes easy to forget to save something you're working on and if you click away from the page it can be lost as it doesn't give a reminder to save. Just need to get into the habit of saving everything regularly...not a big issue.

Emma
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love the CRM and their customer support

Publié le 05/07/2024

It is a great product that is easy to use with an excellent customer support. It helps me with all my daily activities of creating and sending newsletters.

Avantages

I love the simplicity of the CRM and their customer support.

Inconvénients

It is a great product and I have not found any issues so far.

Angelina

All-in-One Platform

Publié le 23/05/2024

Avantages

Engagebay offers a comprehensive suite of CRM tools, including email marketing, lead generation, sales automation, and customer support, all integrated into one platform. This consolidation streamlines workflow and reduces the need for multiple software subscriptions.

Inconvénients

While Engagebay provides reporting and analytics tools, some users may find them lacking in depth and customization options. Advanced reporting features such as predictive analytics or advanced segmentation may be missing.

Kathrin
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Comprehensive CRM with great integration options

Publié le 23/05/2024

Very handy for me as the only sales person to build the contact database, set follow up tasks and keep track of proposals, deals (targets) and email conversations.

Avantages

It is easy to set-up, loved the fact that you can add email tracking and automatic integration of google correspondence in Engagebay.

Inconvénients

Mails went to spam and it might have been related to the tracking.

Amit
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

The Greatest CRM Ever

Publié le 13/06/2024

Avantages

I utilized HubSpot and Salesforce. I assumed that transferring to EngageBay would be complicated, but it was actually quite simple. The platform is extremely user-friendly, feature-rich, and intuitive. In my opinion, the most appealing aspect of EngageBay is its ease of use. You'll love EngageBay whether you're a seasoned user from another platform or a first-time user. The Support staff is equally impressive.

Inconvénients

I have not found any major issues with the product.

Parminder
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 11/02/2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Avantages

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Inconvénients

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit et ClickFunnels

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Saurabh
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer...

Publié le 14/06/2023

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

Avantages

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Inconvénients

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

Zoho CRM charges money for each feature. For e.g. for forms, it will charge you money. for extra contact storage, it will charge you money, etc. Its not value for money

Zoho CRM

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Engagebay was good in following 1) pricing 2) Value for money 3) features, 4) USPs 5) Supporting Sales team 6) Comprehensive Marketing Automation & CRM tool 7) Perfect fit for small business
Sanjay
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Publié le 01/09/2023

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

Avantages

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

Inconvénients

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

Helen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good for a beginning company!

Publié le 21/04/2023

As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Avantages

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Inconvénients

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Brevo

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

We simply couldn't afford everything we needed at Hubspot's rate.

Roy
Roy

Ever evolving EngageBay CRM

Publié le 18/07/2023

I know how to use my system so it is awesome. Engagebay is a sophisticated tool. If you don't know how to use it then it will be less helpful. It is like owning a Jet fighter but you do not know how to be a pilot. I know how to pilot it that is why I can direct it to success.

Avantages

It has a lot of features that can be used and each time I check it it's becoming better. 5 years ago when I saw it it has a lot of potential. Now I know it will be growing further

Inconvénients

Up until now, it does not have a sufficient knowledge base to back up its extensive features. Though it's easy to use. but having a guide will still be helpful

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

all other choices cost a ton of money. this is the only one with very extensive feature that is easy on the pocket
Alexander

Love This Software

Publié le 16/02/2023

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Avantages

It has the best value for money. I use all features I need and still pay a relatively low free for that. I was actually searching for such CRM and after trying may CRM's Engage bay has all I need.

Inconvénients

That I can't integrate messagner chats and have communication inside of the CRM

AMO

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

Engagebay is more chapter wit hall the features

Malia
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Great Bang for Buck

Publié le 22/06/2023

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

Avantages

EngageBay has a number of features that can be easily deployed once you're past the initial learning curve (like all software).

Inconvénients

Some features are clunky but the team is always willing to hear feedback. They've implemented several features/upgrades/changes/updates based on chat conversations with them.

SugarCRM et Salesforce Platform

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Easy to deploy, no long-term commitments, no 3rd-party consulting companies required, integrates with popular telephony providers.
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

8 Month use Review

Publié le 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Avantages

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Inconvénients

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Réponse de EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Pierpaolo
Pierpaolo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Publié le 20/02/2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Avantages

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Inconvénients

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Réponse de EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

Publié le 20/07/2023

EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

Avantages

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Inconvénients

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

Erlan

Engagebay is awesome

Publié le 06/07/2022

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

Avantages

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

Inconvénients

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

Price costly for small business

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

price is friendly with small business
Shannon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Publié le 10/08/2022

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

Avantages

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

Inconvénients

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Onur Kutlu
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very intuitive, complete email marketing tool with a perfect support

Publié le 23/03/2023

So far so good. It's value for money. Very intuitive, complete tool with perfect support.

Avantages

We use EngageBay for Email Marketing only. For the last 3 years, we have been using Mailchimp and Mailerlite. And we run very extensive, very well-segmented email campaigns. EngageBay is a very easy-to-use tool. Very intuitive. It has all the features you can expect from an email marketing tool. And they have the BEST EVER support I have seen. Super fast, always available.

Inconvénients

There are some basic functions missing, like searching and filtering campaigns. But once we share these requests, the team puts those requests into their product roadmap.

Zoho Campaigns , Brevo et SendGrid

MailerLite et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay CRM

Better features and better price
Preston

Good product, Fantastic Support

Publié le 14/06/2023

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

Avantages

Robust feature set. Fair pricing. No artificial limit of custom fields. Zapier integration

Inconvénients

Happy so far. The setup is intuitive and similar to other CRM-like tools we've used.

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay CRM

The need to customize, cost-to-value