EngageBay

Logiciel de ventes intégrées et de marketing pour les équipes en croissance

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

92 avis

Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Publié le 09/10/2020

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Avantages

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

Sophisticated Software

Publié le 08/10/2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Avantages

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Inconvénients

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Lack of features

Sendinblue

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Sian.

Angus B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Publié le 26/08/2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Avantages

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Inconvénients

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Ryno V.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

EngageBay if you are on a budget

Publié le 06/11/2020

It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Avantages

The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Inconvénients

When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Mailchimp et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Price
Niall M.

Incredible value or money CRM

Publié le 23/06/2021

Avantages

Features rich with ease of use at it's core for a fraction of the price of it's big competitors. After a long frustrating search for a suitable CRM I couldn't be happier with Engage Bay and it's wealth of features.

Inconvénients

A few weeks into the free trial, No cons that I can see yet.

Cameron N.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Publié le 06/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Avantages

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Inconvénients

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Publié le 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Avantages

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Inconvénients

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Dynamics 365, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Features, dashboards.

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Matthew M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

8 Month use Review

Publié le 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Avantages

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Inconvénients

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Mariano E.

Glad I found and chose Engagebay

Publié le 30/08/2021

We were using Mailchimp for a few years and paying quite a lot for the very simple use of sending mailings. We then discovered Engagebay and can now benefit of all these amazing features for a much cheaper price.

Avantages

All in one solution. We can handle our email marketing, our sales and our support in the same tool, thus keeping all information fully centralized and attached to the client.

Inconvénients

Misses a few improvements that will make navigation more comfortable, but so far experience has been great.

Fabian M.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Why I switched to EngageBay

Publié le 15/04/2021

I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Avantages

I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Inconvénients

The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

Pierpaolo V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Publié le 20/02/2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Avantages

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Inconvénients

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign et HubSpot Marketing Hub

SharpSpring

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Hafizah S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Everything under one roof

Publié le 10/08/2021

Avantages

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Inconvénients

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Joel N.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Publié le 27/05/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Avantages

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Inconvénients

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Braulio R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A game-changer for small brand that aim to grow fast

Publié le 14/08/2021

I have managed to organize all prospects, communications and marketing assets in a single tool.

Avantages

Engagebay is easy to use and the support team is always available. Thanks for creating this

Inconvénients

The basic version is super-powered. No complaints but some limitations are pushing to Growth plan.

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay

More tailored for small growing businesses.

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay

More suitable and integral solution.
Natalie W.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

It does everything

Publié le 26/08/2021

A delight - the service is incredible

Avantages

We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

Inconvénients

I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Jumplead, Zoho CRM et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir EngageBay

I needed more marketing and automation features.

Service, cost and features
Tommy D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

Highly recommend

Publié le 26/10/2020

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Avantages

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Inconvénients

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

ActiveCampaign, HubSpot CRM et Drip

Pourquoi passer à EngageBay

I looked at the most common ones and many more! I was down to either Hubspot or Engagebay. Both great products, but Engagebay had a reasonable price.

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Chris P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Most affordable all all-in-one CRM

Publié le 19/08/2021

Avantages

one platform for marketing, sales and support for affordable price with excellent customer service

Inconvénients

Some missing features such as missing Google Meet, and location in calendar event,

Zoho CRM et HubSpot CRM

Price

Price, support
Spencer T.

Great All-in-one platform

Publié le 10/09/2021

Great service, great product, a pleasure to work with.

Avantages

EngageBay is packed full of a lot of great features, perfect for small businesses or start-ups.

Inconvénients

So far there is little to dislike. If I had to pick something, the ability to link to different appointment types would be helpful

Tim C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, midpriced marketing automation

Publié le 14/09/2021

I use it mostly for marketing automation and this works very well for me.

Avantages

Everything is really intuitive and easy to use. The customer support is excellent.

Inconvénients

Definitely the emails limits are what I do not like about Engagebay.

Anna O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Publié le 17/07/2020

Avantages

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Inconvénients

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Thanks for the review Anna

Muhammad I.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Publié le 20/12/2018

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Avantages

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Inconvénients

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Lauraine M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Publié le 30/08/2021

I am successfully masquerading as a much larger business and punching well above my weight, simply because Engagebay facilitates such streamlined processing and data handling, while automating all the repetitive email introduction sequences.

Avantages

Most important features for my business are the intuitive click-and-create automations, which eliminate the need for a small sales management team.

Inconvénients

I love everything about this product, especially the online chat team and dedicated support staff. But my IT guru friend has complained about some unfriendly API integrations in the back end.

Davina L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!

Publié le 02/03/2021

Avantages

The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Inconvénients

I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Publié le 24/12/2018

So far so good, no complains.

Avantages

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Inconvénients

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Publié le 16/04/2019

Avantages

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Inconvénients

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Réponse de EngageBay Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.