Healthie

Plateforme de gestion de cabinets et de télésanté pour les nutritionnistes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

70 avis

Dr. Jeanette
Dr. Jeanette

Healthie Is Fantastic For Healthcare Providers

Publié le 15/11/2023

Healthie is an excellent platform that offers multiple functionality: online scheduling, online payment collection, customized packages, customized forms, SOAP note documentation, Telehealth, HIPAA compliance, client portal, free Healthie app, metric tracking, multiple integrations (Fullscript dispensary, wearable technology, etc.), built-in Stripe account that show your package charge and what you will actually receive after Stripe collects its fees. Healthie allows for 1-on-1 sessions, group classes, and virtual programs. Healthie is an overall outstanding platform for healthcare providers like myself who offer multiple types of services: fitness, nutrition, and wellness.

Avantages

User-friendly. Excellent tutorial videos to help you get started quickly. Easy customization. Fantastic customer support that reaches out to ensure you don't have any questions. The ability to request clients track their own metrics: weight, height, circumference, sleep, food, water intake, physical activity, and more! As a Doctor of Physical Therapy who owns a cash-based virtual business and provides wellness services, Healthie allows me to capture information about physical activity, food, and sleep for a complete wellness experience for the client. The client portal is also user-friendly and allows me to communicate within the Healthie app via text, PDF, or video.

Inconvénients

I don't like that clients have to purchase a package in order to make a payment. I would like clients to be able to schedule a single appointment without me having to setup a special package for the one appointment. I've spoken with customer support about this and future updates may include this as an option.

ABC Trainerize et TrueCoach

Pourquoi choisir Healthie

I was using Acuity Scheduling then switched to Power Diary because Acuity Scheduling was not robust enough for me with its SOAP notes. I loved Power Diary; however, when I changed my business model to 100% virtual, I needed a platform that allowed me to track nutrition and food intake. With Power Diary, I had to upload forms that the client would complete. This was sufficient when I had a brick & mortar business but would not work when I moved to 100% virtual. Healthie offered nutrition tracking within the client portal so it eliminated a lot of paperwork for me.

Logiciel antérieur

Power Diary et Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à Healthie

Healthie offered HIPAA Compliance and was more affordable. It also was a lot more user-friendly and it would allow me to expand my practice more towards the wellness and functional medicine genre instead of fitness.
Angela

Healthie for Physical Therapy and Pilates

Publié le 08/05/2021

I am streamlining the services I am paying for and the number of different software systems I have to learn and integrate (saving time). Overall I love it!

Avantages

I like the visual appeal - coming from traditional health care system it is a lot less clunky and boring. And it matters because I look at it every day!
I am not very strong on technology, but Healthie is pretty user friendly. You've got to figure out each different thing you want to do and learn the process which takes a bit ... but I find thats true for any software. Support is very helpful and responsive.
Healthie has lots of room for me to grow my practice in several different directions (I could add clinicians, programs, webinars, classes, telehealth or in person) and its one of the reasons I chose it. I don't even come close to using all the features to their full potential - in big part because my background as a physical therapist is a bit different but I love the options like the chat features, goals and tracking.
Healthie also has a lot of features on one platform - HIPPA compliant for PT, some basic options for my Pilates classes (which i was able to transition from in person to to online in one simple step when everything shut down in March 2019!!) I don't have to deal with separtate billing and payment, schedulers, documentation systems, and telehealth platforms. they make it really easy!
The team is very dedicated to improvements and are receptive to feedback too which is great!

Inconvénients

Right now the option for classes tied to packages is a bit limited .... but I'm kind of trying to do something that Healthie was not initially built for (fitness class - more like a Mind Body Online setup). but they are looking into options to make this work - which is awesome.

Jane

Pourquoi passer à Healthie

I had been introduced as a client, then did a 2 week trial for a test drive and just really liked the looks and feel of it.
Heather

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Weight Mgmt Practice - 6 month update.

Publié le 24/06/2023

I do not recommend this EMR platform for a start-up medical practice. The lack of access to support and how they field questions is my biggest complaint. After 23 years of practice, I have used everything from Epic, Cerner, Sunrise, Allscripts, etc. and I find this platform to be inferior. Also, the delayed billing in this age of technology just doesn’t add up.

Avantages

Metrics section but its missing DOB Clarity on telehealth videoApp feature is great to send mass texts and communicate with patients on secure-Hippa compliant App. Built in templates Ease of sending a group of intake forms to a patient. Patients can log food, water intake, bowel movements

Inconvénients

Customer Service is delayed (24 hour response time)Customer service requires you to email them videos of your sytem errors. Billing feature is terrible. Stripe. No instructions for patients to navigate website. Very challenging to upload your own forms that require signatures. No integrations with applewatch, whoop, oura ring, garmin (only fitbit and few other antiqated healtg tracking devices)Rx feature is extra monthly payment (use Iprescribe)Fax feature is hit or miss

EpicCare

Pourquoi passer à Healthie

The built in nutritional page “metrics”. It is more tailored to an obesity medicine practice. One of the least expensive platforms for solo-practice.
Stefanie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Comprehensive platform for client care

Publié le 05/08/2020

Now during COVID, I have never been so thankful to run my practice virtually through Healthie. I didn’t lose a single client during the pandemic, and instead, have been able to reach more people who need care. I can’t recommend the platform more - especially if you are a growing practice and group practice. The time saved and ease of communication with clients will transform your business.

Avantages

Prior to Healthie, I was using multiple tools to try and run my business. On top of that, I was connecting with clients using many different apps - it was a nightmare trying to provide tailored support to every client. With Healthie, I now have everything I need in one place - and I can access my account from anywhere, including my phone. The mobile app is a lifesaver. Plus, my clients love working together through Healthie. I’ve been able to provide professional, and secure, virtual care for my clients thanks to Healthie.

Inconvénients

There are even more features that I’d like to see, but the team releases new updates so regularly.

Rebecca

Improved my practice ten-fold

Publié le 02/06/2021

Overall I have had an excellent experience with Healthie.

Overall I have had an excellent experience with Healthie.

Avantages

Healthie has great customer service. They are adaptable and responsive. They continue to improve the functionality. The organizational level of membership allows for high level activities. The charting notes, programs, billing, superbills and document sharing all streamline my time and energy in my practice.

Inconvénients

Some people find it less user friendly. It can glitch from time to time.

Excellent

Publié le 06/08/2020

Healthie has made it easy for me to stay organized and HIPAA-compliant.

Healthie has made it easy for me to stay organized and HIPAA-compliant.

Avantages

I love that Healthie is a "one stop shop" for everything I need (charting, scheduling, document storage, faxing, etc.). The customer service representatives are knowledgeable, polite, and quick to respond.

Inconvénients

It was a little tricky to navigate at first. I also notice that I don't have a "back" button when I'm in a client's profile, and end up having to start over with what I'm looking for. Although this may have recently been improved.

Chelsea

One Stop Shop for all my Solo-Preneur Needs

Publié le 24/08/2020

This is my number one most important investment in regards to the daily functioning of my business. This online space is essentially my office while working from home!

Avantages

The constumer support is by far #1 reason why I love Healthie. They are always there with quick answers to questions and from my experience, are quick on the draw to fix bugs and make new updates! The second most important reason why I love Healthie is that it covers all of the needs of my coaching business from payments and programs to scheduling and document signing.

Inconvénients

I am dying for Programs to be updated. The clients needs to be able to see a spine of the whole program. There needs to be more flexibility in editing modules. Modules should be listed as "Module 1" rather than "Day 1" as it is confusing for the client. I would also love for the app to be more comprehensive and programs be available on the app. It would also be great to be able to integrate email marketing into this system.

ConvertKit, PayPal, Calendly et DocuSign

Pourquoi passer à Healthie

Because Healthie does it all.
Barbara
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Healthie

Publié le 26/12/2021

Love the Customer service and see how Healthie has grown since I began as a founding member.
At...

At times I am tempted to test competiton(Practice Better) however I still recommend Healthie. I am confident new features will become available to improve look and ease. IS IT POSSIBLE to send new clients a basic Welcome to Healthie video tutorial (or a template of content that I can duplicate in my voice) of how to use Healthie for clients (rather than screen shots or pdfs)

Avantages

Ability to communicate with clients via Chat and not worry about having my email box get too full ; all their records on Hippa Compliant file their labs and housing handouts in folders ; photo food journaling with hunger level and mood with ability to respond with an emoji. Syncing calendar
purchase programs

Inconvénients

look (how photo images appear) and feel of experience for client and provider could be easier--more appealing to client. Would love it to look like a kajabi or katra for the client. Space is limited for program descriptions. I would like to attach more than one pdf or image to a chat. I would like to have account with stripe to use with other programs outside of Healthie. I am not sure why i have to reload (from my PC) the frequently used documents to each clients profile. It would be ideal if I can have a Default Standard Documents Folder under all patients documents. Need help or tuturial for clients to sync food journal with MYFITness pal. It would even be nice to have food journal sync with a clients WW program ( I have had clients seek me for support with their Weight Watcher points). How does it sync with the living Plate menu plans or does it?

Cara

The big picture

Publié le 21/12/2020

Avantages

I found the getHealthie app pieced together the big picture of my practice for me and allows me to manage all aspects of my business at a level I could not before. The ability to embed Healthie into my website in various ways took the need of a web designer out of the picture and I was able to build the website myself. The ability to work on documents together within the Healthie platform is a big time saver and what a help it is to open the client data base and have the clients entire picture there to access in one place. With Healthie, I can manage my clients pretty much with my phone throughout the day.
It continues to become a better app every month and i am excited for the integration of retail sales next month. I am hooked!

Inconvénients

I am anxiously waiting for the integration of retail sales. I would love a library of training and exercise videos to pull from.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Gets expensive quickly

Publié le 22/07/2021

I'm not thrilled with Healthie, especially with this new charge. My employees like Healthie, and it makes their job easier - although it makes my job harder as admin.

Avantages

I like that Healthie has a lot of automation features and makes client management easier.

Inconvénients

If you're a growing business, Healthie gets expensive quickly. I just added our third practitioner, which was a surprise that it would add $50/month ($600 year) and we're now up to $200/month ($2400 year). For a small business with independent contractors, that's a lot of money and I don't feel like what Healthie provides is worth it.

The calendar is not intuitive, admin settings are not all-inclusive, and we still have so many questions. Some of our questions have been answered by 1:1 calls with our account managers, and some have been through the help desk, but neither option are very adept at explaining solutions in a thorough way to someone just learning the system.

One issue that I was told was a special option that could be done through the help desk took 7 emails from me to get it set up and now it looks terrible - not at all how it was described to me. It's frustrating.

April

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Streamlined functionality in a clean, easy-to-navigate platform.

Publié le 06/12/2017

A charting and scheduling tool in one, plus patient management & companion app. Clean, easy-to-navigate platform. Healthie also offers useful customer support and business resources to their subscribers.

Avantages

Healthie is intuitive! Especially when running your own company, you don't have time to spend 20 hours learning to navigate a platform. Healthie has clear navigation, buttons, and tools, both on the provider side as well as the client/customer side and interface. In addition, Healthie's customer support and provider support is second to none. Healthie offers webinars, bootcamps, and useful blog posts as well as guides and manuals free to their subscribers. They really care about helping dietetic entrepreneurs succeed in their businesses by improving their marketing, outreach, and efficiency. Their customer support team is also easily accessible both electronically by email or chat, and by phone. Their responses are prompt and thorough. Healthie has been a very smart investment for my growing business, and I would recommend it to any of my colleagues.

Inconvénients

I would recommend any provider test the telehealth functionality on their personal devices prior to any first meeting with a real client, to ensure they are comfortable with the platform, journal entries, how to chart, and ways to troubleshoot any issues that may arise. As with any new technology, there may be personal learning curves to overcome, until you are comfortable with the telehealth platform. That being said, with any issues that have arisen in my experience with the platform, Healthie's support team has been very prompt and accessible, and were able to resolve the issue quickly and effectively with minimal impact on productivity.

Cathy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Pretty good all-in-one platform that has made my job so much easier!

Publié le 05/05/2021

To be honest, I used to have a few complaints from clients a few years back when things were more glitchy and they were just starting out. But since then, they have made vast improvement, so I hardly hear things like this any more. It's been great growing my practice with Healthie - What they say is true - You really do increase your income with them (if you work hard and use their great all-in-one features). I'm really excited to see what else they have in store for my clients and myself.

Avantages

I like how it is streamlined to help a nutrition professional "keep everything all together" from billing to faxing to chart noting to even scheduling a birthday graphic for a client! There are so many other features like the app, which you can even modify for those with eating disorders - a huge help! I also like that while no one is perfect, Healthie customer service is always open to more improvements. I've even seen ones I have asked for put into place.

Inconvénients

There are a few glitchy things still happening, but I'm confident that they will rectify these before long.

Niki

Healthie Fan

Publié le 02/06/2021

So far, it's been excellent and I know that I can do so much more. I've just started learning more about care plans and I'm looking forward to incorporating that into my practice.

Avantages

The product is easy to use and customer support is excellent. I'm sure that I'm only skimming the surface in terms of functionality, but the more I learn, the more I appreciate the software and the ways I can use it to make my job easier.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see a macro/micronutrient tracker/calculator incorporated into the software. I'm a fan of photo food journaling but gathering more detailed information from a food tracking application like Cronometer or My Fitness Pal is very helpful. It would be nice not to have to jump from application to application but that might be asking too much.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Run Away

Publié le 15/11/2018

I'm glad other practitioners have had great experience with this platform, but my advice is to look elsewhere for a reliable EMR. I now use PracticeBetter which is excellent...and less expensive to boot. I haven't had one single issue since I implemented, nor have my clients. Run away. Fast.

Avantages

I liked the user interface. It was clean and pretty easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

I don't even know where to begin there are so many things wrong with this platform. In my knowledgable opinion (I'm a superuser and beta tester in both iOS and Windows operating systems) this application is not even beta level. First of all, none of the forms I created worked correctly as either intake or charting forms. Some of the information my clients entered didn't save or was auto-filled and saved in the wrong places on the form. I ended up re-entering my clients' data in the intake forms myself. BIG time waster! The same for charting. I lost an entire counseling session's (that's 2 hours!) charting notes, as well as the info entered by the client. Just gone, unrecoverable. That of course, is when my clients could actually access the forms in their portal, which most of them could not. Customer service was horrible. I can wait 10-30 minutes for a response to critical problems, but not 3 days, and most of the time I was given canned responses to my questions and obstacles that were anything but helpful and certainly did not resolve anything. The Telehealth platform was also unpredictable. I could initiate video calls but clients could not join the call. Clients were unable to sign in to their portals. Just today, despite my having cancelled my subscription 3 weeks ago, one of my clients received a session confirmation email from Healthie! This platform cost me valuable time and money and, most importantly, credibility with my clients.

Tricia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Great idea but still a work in prigress

Publié le 07/08/2020

Avantages

Ease-of-use from the consumer end, good visuals, able to easily upload, and edit forms,. Intake flow is excellent. Assistance with building forms is also very good.

Inconvénients

Lots of quirks and bugs, seems to lose connection with my calendar frequently and then patients get scheduled at a time when I’m not available. Patient can’t be in more than one group, or program at the same time, and when you’re running multiple programs simultaneously the patient needs to be in more than one program. No ability to talk one on one or directly with any customer service representative. You have to send an email, and then they will get back to you, usually this is pretty quick lesson one day however sometimes it is longer even when there is a time pressing issue.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic! Made starting my own practice easy!

Publié le 29/11/2017

It was quick and easy to use.

It was quick and easy to use.

Avantages

There are so many things that I like about this software. I'll start with the photo food logging as it's key to getting results with my clients. To be able to see what my clients are eating and drinking and provide feedback directly is awesome. I also really like all the practice management features like scheduling, charting and billing. Really makes managing my own practice possible. And lastly I'm very impressed with the support. Whenever I have a question, the support team is ready and available and you can tell that everyone is very dedicated to the software.

Inconvénients

The thing I like least about the software is the goals feature. Key to nutrition counseling and behavior modification is setting goals. I find this feature to not be very client friendly. I would like my clients to easily be able to see their goals on the phone app but it's difficult. I would also like to be able to archive goals and keep only current goals active. Because the software doesn't allow this, the goals build up with ongoing clients and it's confusing for the client to know which ones they're currently working on.

Nicole

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Healthie Review

Publié le 21/07/2023

Overall, if you have the ability and know-how to set up an EMR platform completely on your own healthie is great! Do not expect to get support from the customer service team. There is not a "person" you are able to talk to, only email communication so if you have an issue you are at the mercy of their non-responsive team.

Avantages

The features I like the most about healthie are the HIPAA compliance/patient portal. I also like that the platform is all in one, EMR, portal, faxing, with some lab integration although this is still building.

Inconvénients

The customer service is absolutely awful. I wasted a great deal of time and money trying to get this platform set up. The customer service team would not respond to questions/concerns for sometimes a week or more at a time. This makes it very difficult to run a practice and cost me a ton of money in the beginning. The team also does not like to take accountability for their lack of support.

Liz

Private Practice RD

Publié le 31/08/2020

Avantages

It’s relatively easy to use. It meets the needs for my operation. In terms of scheduling, taking payments, and submitting insurance claims. I like the support from the blog and the webinar content is relevant.

Inconvénients

I run into challenges using it on my iPad Pro through the app and from a search engine. Sometimes I am logged into a session and so is my client but we don’t connect with each other.

Jocelyn

Best Customer Support

Publié le 31/08/2020

Absolutely warm, wonderful, responsive, friendly, supportive from day one!

Absolutely warm, wonderful, responsive, friendly, supportive from day one!

Avantages

Here's what makes Healthie stand out. They've created a platform that meets nearly every need of a private practice dietitian. They are constantly evolving the product with new and better functionality every month. Most important, their customer support is outstanding. They make it very easy get answers, they handle issues quickly and they look for our input on product improvement. Also like that there is one service and it is not tiered.

Inconvénients

I would like some type of nutriton analysis available with the software. But, I don't think I would be willing to pay for it as an upgrade.

Sherian
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best all in one software

Publié le 15/09/2020

My experience with HEALTHIE has been wonderful. I would like a little better support when needing to ask questions but they do eventually get back to you.
I would also like to see an automatic review section so that clients can do a review once their appt is over.

Avantages

The scheduling, charting, billing all in one is the perfect combo.

Inconvénients

I would like to see the Care Plan feature be a bit more friendly for alternative health users.

Amy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Poor customer service, pricing unclear

Publié le 29/12/2020

I am very frustarted with the pricing and lack of customer service.

I am very frustarted with the pricing and lack of customer service.

Avantages

I thought it would be nice to have the client portal, journal, chatting, and customizable forms. ...

Inconvénients

The customer service is terrible and the pricing is not clear from the start. They kept adding charges with no explanation

Sarah

Awesome EHR

Publié le 04/02/2021

It is a wonderful system

It is a wonderful system

Avantages

The system is super user friendly. It is a quick and easy format to communicate with patients.

Inconvénients

Nothing it was a really great system. No complaints

Aileen
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Managing my business has become so much easier since I signed up for GetHealthie

Publié le 02/09/2020

Has saved me a lot of time which is important when running a small business.

Has saved me a lot of time which is important when running a small business.

Avantages

Everything in one place- charting, billing,client goals, app for meal tracking for clients, etc.

Inconvénients

Took a little time to get used to using, but that would be the same for all companies. Staff was so helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The staff always takes improvement suggestions as well and implements changes to update the software periodically.

Caitlin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Great concept terrible execution

Publié le 04/09/2018

Lots of promises with very little follow through and not nearly a complete working product. Horrendous Android experience. Terrible customer support. My patients can book online which is convenient, but I've never experienced a software product that feel so far short of its developer's claims. My only recourse now is to write as many bad reviews online about the company until they fix the problems that I'm paying for.

Avantages

Integration of scheduling online for patients.

Inconvénients

Poor English throughout the app. Terrible Android support. Poor general support (submit ticket, long waits for responses, little to no actual support is given besides that they are "working on it"). My healthcare provider schedule shows a daily view from 2am to midnight even though I only see patients during normal hours. This makes viewing your daily schedule an absolute mess, especially when booked solid. Confusing credit based scheduling.

Nina

Great all-in-one platform!

Publié le 01/03/2021

Avantages

I love that I am able to run my practice when I'm on the go by using the mobile Healthie app. Everything I need to run my business is within this platform (i.e., intake paperwork, charting, billing, messaging, appointment calendar, videoconferencing, etc.). My clients absolutely love the chat and photo food journaling features. They also love that all information entered into the system is secure.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the videoconference feature does not work on my desktop (i.e., I cannot hear the client, or vice versa), however, I am able to switch to using my cell phone to complete the session.