LogMeIn Pro

Outil d'accès à distance pour les particuliers et les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
4/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

157 avis

Nathan R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The industry standard. You simply can't get any better than this software

Publié le 14/12/2017

When you manage several computers and servers you can do everything remotely and get things going fast.
You can also give tech support and solve problems for your users in the same way, even from your mobile (although it is very complex to work on a tiny screen you can still do everything).

Avantages

Logmein pro is one of the most amazing products I have ever tested and used.
You literally can't go wrong with it.
You get to manage all the computers you need across the globe with a simple install, it bypasses firewalls and it allows you to have both remote control of the computer and the "back" of the computer, you can do things to give support without actually having to take over the screen, mouse and keyboard. There is simply no other software like it. You have control over everything in a smart and simple way.

Brandy M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Remote Access Software!

Publié le 30/07/2020

LogMeIn Pro has allowed us to work remotely fairly effortlessly for a reasonable cost. It has really helped us to provide more flexibility to our employees to get their work done, or to still be able to provide support to our team despite being forced to stay home (such as during self-quarantine due to COVID-19, etc.). I haven't worked with their customer support team because I haven't needed to (which is a good thing since we haven't had problems!), so I can't comment on that.

Avantages

It is an excellent price for the functionality. I also like the pricing structure as compared to TeamViewer (it allows unlimited users, and you pay based on how many computers you are accessing). It is very easy to use, with very few kinks. It also is very nice that it saves the log-in information to the computer so that you don't have to type it every time.

Inconvénients

The mobile app is a bit frustrating because it changes the resolution of the screen you are remote accessing, I assume because it's trying to make things more visible, but then you can't see the other parts of the screen or certain buttons on the program that we use the most. It would be nice if it was optional to change the resolution, but it does it automatically. I would like to just zoom in when necessary and otherwise see the entire screen.

TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir LogMeIn Pro

The cost of TeamViewer and the way that the user/remote computer pathways were set up with relation to the price plans was not a good fit for us. Because you had to pay per user and per path, it would have been way too expensive for our business to purchase the software (we were previously using the free version just to see how it worked for us). Otherwise, TeamViewer is also very nice software.

Logiciel antérieur

TeamViewer

Lindsey R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Started off great but has gone downhill over the last couple of years.

Publié le 07/09/2021

I was introduced to this product at my previous place of employment and was impressed with it so I went with it without considering other products when we started our own business back in 2009. This product started off flawlessly at a great price. As the price has gone up quite a bit since then, the quality of the experience has not improved but has gotten worse. The connection speeds are slower, the picture quality is grainy, and the keyboard shortcuts don't work consistently. I have been testing Zoho assist and they do not have these issues and it is half the price. We are going to be cancelling our membership with Logmein Pro at the end of the auto renew period.

Avantages

We have used this product since 2012. In 2012 the product cost $39.95 annually which was very reasonable and the product was reliable and did what we needed it to do.

Inconvénients

Since 2012 the cost has creeped up to $350 annually. In the last 1-2 years the product's connection speed is slower and the keyboard shortcuts sometimes don't work which is annoying.

Ivo K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Value Remote Desktop Solution

Publié le 04/04/2019

Can be used to have a remote access solution for your business for access and support purposes. Great control system for administrators and a great concept behind it.
Downside is the need to have the local administrator rights to be able to log in.

Avantages

Logmein can be easy to manage via their web interface and desktop application. Is a low cost solution to a large remote control environment. Allows you to control and track user access, can be used from a mobile device which can be extremely useful in certain situations.

Inconvénients

To remote access the computer you have to have the local or domain administrator credentials. If i wanted to give a non admin user access to their desktop PC from their laptop it is not possible to accomplish via logmein.
Desktop client has extremely limited functionality - most of the management has to be done from the web interface that has poor support for popular browsers like Chrome.

Tina P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Wonderful Tool

Publié le 16/09/2021

The ability to run payroll remotely or pay liabilities if you didn't get to it during the day; can print reports either at the computer's location or at your desk; can assist another person sitting at the remote computer

Avantages

Ability to remotely "sit" at another desktop without leaving your office! Or you forgot to retrieve a file, with this you can just login and print it at your desk!

Inconvénients

I have not found anything that I don't particularly like about the product. Haven't used all the available options, but the ones I have work great

Steven M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Great Software, but Too Expensive

Publié le 31/01/2020

I loved it until the price became too prohibitive to continue using it.

Avantages

I liked the Remote Access feature, the ability to remotely manage without connecting to the screen.

Inconvénients

After they hiked up their prices, we switched to a cheaper alternative.

ConnectWise Control et Splashtop Remote Support

Pourquoi passer à LogMeIn Pro

I didn't. I chose one of the others over LMI due to cost.
Don W.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Work on computers remotely and efficiently

Publié le 06/04/2021

I got the trial to see if it would aid me in servicing my clients remotely. I will have to look elsewhere for something to do that, however I am considering it for remote work on distant PCs I own, as well as for doing remote work on my wife's pc when I am away from home.

Avantages

This software allows one to work from home, or access remote computers with ease. It is fast, efficient, and relatively simple to set up. It is similar to the Remote Service software technicians use to work on customer PCs remotely, but establishes a more permanent connection and requires you to know the login details to the remote PC.

Inconvénients

Price is very high and paid on a yearly basis; you don't own the software, you rent it. It is unsuitable to tech repair jobs at a distance unless the customer provides you with login details for their computer. It would be very useful for working from home, in a situation where all that info was avaialable, but not for commercial support purposes.

• Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Remote Access for Business Needs

Publié le 10/12/2020

My overall experience has been good with LogMeIn Pro. I'm easily able to configure and add new connections and it is simple enough for end users to understand the fundamentals. We are utilizing this for select remote work from home situations.

Avantages

The client software was very easy to test, validate and deploy on short notice for our entire organization. The ability to provide multi-factor authentication for end users, coupled with simplistic control access from an administrative portal made this a no brainer. You get great value for what they can offer in their product.

Inconvénients

Occasional random end user disconnects using the remote computer connection even over a strong internet connection without lag. Not the greatest graphics experience if you are attempting to remotely control a PC in which performance is needed, but that is to be expected with any remote application.

Samson L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

LogMeIn Pro - no longer free but still good

Publié le 17/11/2019

Overall it is a decent product and price is right for small licenses needed. It would be better if it can re-offer free version for personal use

Avantages

I have used LogMeIn for personal use since Free version still exist. I have switched to Teamviewer for personal use when it no longer free but still have use the Pro version for business use

Have to admit that connecting from a web interface instead of an installed client is the true convenience over TeamViewer (which still needs a client installation from where you initiate the remote connection)

Connection speed is good without much lag (the lag is acceptable compare with other competitors)

Although LogMeIn allows multiple connections to a single host but my usage is mainly one to one support, therefore, I am not taking advantage of this feature.

Price started from single license with Pro version (as opposed with 25 license for Central) and it is cheaper than any Teamviewer business version

Can logon with Domain authentication make it a more Enterprise solution

Inconvénients

unlike Teamviewer, it does not offer any free version at all for personal use

I find the sound quality an issue with LogMeIn

Talya W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/07/2021

I didn't have too many issues with it and it allowed me relatively easy access.

Avantages

I liked most that it could be used from anywhere, guaranteeing entry into the software.

Inconvénients

I would have appreciated a selection of times available to use the log-in info.

Great for Customer Support

Publié le 14/11/2017

It is the perfect fit for customer support, especially across different operating systems.

Avantages

As far as remote access programs go, this is one of the best we have used. It allows access across operating systems, which is very beneficial and not true of some of the popular competing products. Taking this one step further LogMeIn maps numeric keypads from Mac to PC as well, which has been a point of frustration for alternative products.

LogMeIn also offers some good security features essential for business application. It is very easy to manage users while allowing each user to create their own account and password. Additionally, for each remote machine the user can customize the idle time allowed, add an additional password for access, and filter IP addresses that can access remotely.

Inconvénients

Mac to PC can be frustrating. Copy & paste from remote PC to local Mac can be problematic as the clipboard does not always sync up and/or pastes in different formatting (adding spaces, removing line breaks, etc.). Also the keyboard mapping can intermittently go haywire from Mac to PC, requiring a closing and reopening of the remote session.

Michael M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Switcher from TeamViewer and have never been happier

Publié le 11/01/2020

This software has worked really well. I work from home often and also while traveling. It’s a very good and dependable software.

Avantages

Ease of use. You can stay logged on. Normally no problems. Very rarely disconnects.

Inconvénients

I had to buy a bigger laptop because seeing the screen became problematic.

Monitis

Remote technical assitance

Publié le 23/10/2018

HUGE time saver!

Avantages

It's been a little while since I've used this software but it was integral to a change in software that was implemented at my previous job. I was able to remotely view a co-worker's computer in order to more effectively troubleshoot technical issues for her. Being that she was not tech savvy at all, this was the easiest way to help her. It saved me many hours of driving back and forth to help her. I have also used it extensively with my mother and my mother-in-law, both of whom are less than proficient in technology. This software allows me to teach them remotely, in real time and with appropriate feedback, the skills they need on the computer as well as talk them through software installation and upgrades. I can't begin to describe how much travel time LogMeIn has saved me!

Inconvénients

There isn't really a con to the software, per se. The only issue is that there has to be a prerequisite modicum of technical ability for the person I am trying to help before we can even proceed. Guiding someone through the setup process blindly isn't easy but that's not really the fault of the program.

Jeff D.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LogMeIn works exactly as described

Publié le 06/05/2021

Fantastic!! I have used it every work day (and sometimes when not scheduled to work) to access my work pc setup. I use it on an i7-6700 with 16gb ram and 2 x 27" HP monitors at home, almost the same setup as in work and the experience is almost identical to sitting at the machine. Both sides of the equation have 100Mb+ connections.

Avantages

Since remote working was enforced in Ireland in 2020, LogMeIn has been the backbone of my work day and it has never failed me. I really like the separate file manager and multi-monitor setups.

Inconvénients

I really like the clipboard sync feature, but it could do with a reset button on the interface as sometimes when the remote computer locks, the clipboard sync does not work until the connection is ended fresh connection is established.

Mike M.

Safe Remote Support Anywhere

Publié le 20/02/2019

LogMeIn Pro is an amazing tool which gives me access to my computer worldwide for both business and personal use. It is easy to set up and to explain to clients. Remote access is essential, downtime has been eliminated and information that can become crucial to a meeting is accessible in a few clicks. With LogMeIn Pro I am accessible to my clients on the other side of the world without ever needing to leave my home. A trusted reliable program I would recommend to anyone.

Avantages

LogMeIn Pro works on any system. The software is reliable, we haven't had any real issues that weren't handled immediately which eliminates frustration. I have been able to access my desktop worldwide without any issue in the past seven years.

Inconvénients

The cost is definitely a drawback. Mac to PC can sometimes be a bit frustrating too.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for remote support

Publié le 11/12/2018

It has been a good experience. Is the app to go when you need a quick remote session to solve problems in a windows / desktop environment.

Avantages

LogMeIn Pro is a powerful and corporate application forremote support in a production business environment.
The tools and options to make the remote support experience complete, is what i like the most on this app.
It has great compatibility across diferente devices and Operative System. That fact, makes it an industry standard for nowadays support services.

Inconvénients

I would like to have a more friendly user interface for LogMeIn. I feel that the GUI is a little outdated.
Also, we could use more frequent updates to fix bugs and errors.

Saradhi V.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

No need of VPN

Publié le 10/04/2019

I have used this software from past 10 years and the best tool to access remote PC's. I am using this to connect my work PC from home and it is the best tool to download huge files from one PC to another.

Avantages

It is very east to use and access multiple PC's with one application. The best thing about Logme in is we can access PC's from Web browser instead of downloading additional softwares or tools. The other feature I use using this software is to download large files from one PC to another.

Inconvénients

Remote PC access is depending on the internet speed. If internet connection is slow, gets disconnected too often. UI needs an update as it looks same from past 10 years.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Expensive, but good

Publié le 16/11/2018

LogMeIn Pro has been great to use. I've never had any issues with the functionality and it has some awesome features. The only issue with it is the price.

Avantages

LogMeIn Pro is probably the best remote access tool I have ever used. It's easy to use and offers a ton of features. You can train someone how to use it in a few minutes and then they're good to go.

Inconvénients

LogMeIn Pro is pricey...that's the biggest con. They have a history of raising their prices repeatedly and out of nowhere making it hard to justify to management when there are many tools (tools which are catching up in features as well) which are much less expensive.

Kristen B.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Allows for minimal downtime, can access programs from anywhere.

Publié le 12/03/2018

Reduced downtime, increased work flexibility, productivity

Avantages

I love LogMeIn Pro. It allows all of my employees to be able to log into their work computers remotely. We are a small company, and sometimes things happen - a child is sick or you need to access your computer from home. Also, it is great to allow my employees to work remotely if needed. Works well and is easy to use. It enables employees to access business paid programs that they may not have on their home computers by accessing their work computer to get to the program and work. Minimizes downtime and increases productivity.

Inconvénients

There are other cheaper and even free programs that allow a user to log in remotely (remote desktop connection) as long as the computer is powered on. Of course, this alternative has its disadvantages as well. No other issues with LogMeIn other than the competition. Do some price shopping to see what works best for your company

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great for Remote Access when accessing multiple computers

Publié le 30/10/2019

Avantages

Love that's its easy to use and very intuitive. Can create groups and add computers to each group. Keeps things organized. Able to create an account for user to access their own workstation with only access to their computer. Ability to send links for download.

Inconvénients

It's more expensive than it used to be. Had to move away from the cost trippled.

Splashtop Business Access et ConnectWise Automate

Pourquoi passer à LogMeIn Pro

Because at the time the pricing made sense.
Santosh B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

LogMeIn Pro - Review

Publié le 04/03/2020

- Overall is a very good experience with LogmeIn pro when compared to any other product in market

Avantages

- This application provides more flexibility in accessing desktops remotely without any issues at any time.
- The features provided in this application are more efficient than any other product in the market
- This application can be used easily by any user without any issues.

Inconvénients

- The pricing can be more affordable
- The features can be more added into the product
- The support can be more helpful

• Support client

Too expensive, but works really well

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

This VNC application works great on your phone or on your computer. The phone handles mouse cursor movement very intuitively, scrolling the screen instead of a mouse using swipe type gestures. It feels very natural. Lag is usually low if you have a good internet connection.

Inconvénients

This software is very expensive if you need to deploy it on more than a few machines. We're talking hundreds of dollars a year. There are so many free alternatives, that if you care about money, this might not be the best solution for you.

Peter G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Pêche

Always on the Go!

Publié le 21/03/2019

Avantages

I am constantly on the move with my business. While I do not sit in and office, I am constantly on the move presenting and promoting our business to potential customers. As I am on the road, it is sometimes difficult to manage all of the tasks that would be easy to do from the computer in my office. LogMeIn Central allows me to access my desktop in my office from anywhere in the world in which I have an internet connection. The responsiveness of the software seamlessly allows me to complete tasks as LogMeIn is essentially acting as a portal view to my own computer. This allows me to complete even the most demanding tasks such as multimedia presentations and programs which are very hardware demanding. Before having purchased this software, I was stuck with using a thumb drive and I would have to rely on the computer that was available to me which made my company that much less efficient.

Inconvénients

I had a difficult time setting up the remote server at first. I had to seek the help of my on call IT person to assist me in getting this set up on my computer in my office but once I did It was smooth sailing from there.

Patricia L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I love this product, it helps with flexibility in my work schedule and assist with client...

Publié le 13/07/2018

Good reputation with my clients...they think I'm always available for them.

Avantages

Access to clients computer from anywhere, including vacation spots if needed.
Giving clients remote access that they had no clue they could do while they were on vacation.
Printing is another necessity that this program offers.

Inconvénients

I can't seem to get the "turn off" if a computer is turned off. I've tried talking with tech support, but that's not working.
Multi monitor feature needs refining including visibility and pixel matching.

Ben M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great Software, But Better Values Can Be Found

Publié le 22/10/2019

The software is great. It is fast, works well, and had a lot of extra features. It is one of the few remote software's that allows you to interact with the UAT prompt, which is really important. I would still be using it today if they hadn't gone up significantly on their prices.

Avantages

The speed and features of the software in most cases.

Inconvénients

The pricing model and recent cost increases.