289 avis

Thryv

Logiciel de gestion tout-en-un conçu pour les petites entreprises

4,2 /5 (289 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction

THRYV is Excellent!

Publié le 05/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

Avantages

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Inconvénients

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry.

Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe

Garrett B.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

Publié le 25/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Avantages

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Inconvénients

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

Réponse de Thryv

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Gabe

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Nicole J.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Tax business review

Publié le 05/01/2021

Great

Avantages

I love the features and functionality it is a user friendly products

Inconvénients

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Nicole, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review. Thryv is always looking for ways to improve and evolve. In your dashboard, you can leave any suggestions you have and stay up-to-date on the topic. - Gabe

Jenny L.
Traduire en français

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 26/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Avantages

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Inconvénients

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager.

2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change.

3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Réponse de Thryv

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Yes, You Can Do It All

Publié le 09/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I now have the ability to see what is happening with my business under one roof. Like a wheel, there still may be addition spokes, but Thryv is the hub. It is the command center.

Avantages

You can run your business on a single, intuitive platform with all the support you could want. The website design team is a huge value.

Inconvénients

So much to learn, so little time. This is a powerful platform giving you all the arms you need to handle all the hats you wear as a small business owner. This thing is a beast for capability. It's worth the time & effort to become its master.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv! Our software comes with many features, and the great thing is that it's here when you're ready for it. If you need any help, please call into our free, 24-hour Thryv support line. Our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to assist! - Gabe

John S.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Crafting your message

Publié le 02/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

Avantages

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Inconvénients

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

Réponse de Thryv

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Tim B.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Versatile tool

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 03/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Avantages

Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Inconvénients

Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

Réponse de Thryv

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Sarah A.

I love Thryv

Publié le 25/10/2020

Wonderful!

Avantages

I love that Thryv does everything that I need as a course creator, blogger and business agency owner needs! It is everything all in a fantastic package and the customer support is outstanding!
To anyone who questions the price: It is worth it!!!!

Inconvénients

I get frustrated sometimes because it doesn't work as I think it should, but then the tech support is able to walk me through the task.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for the feedback. It is so exciting to hear that Thryv meets all of your needs to create your content!

We know that there is a lot to learn with Thryv, but we are glad our team can assist you! If you would like to keep up with the latest updates or talk with other clients, feel free to join our Facebook High-Thryver's group. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Susan R.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Great service and follow-through

Publié le 13/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I am very pleased. I have tried a few others and found that the onboard and "learning curve" for those services was too great. With Thryv I have tools AND control. That's important to me. No-one understands my business goals the way I and my manager's do. It's a matter of needing to keep certain important things in-house - like how we present our "voice" on social media and which images we use.

Avantages

I have enjoyed most, so far, the work put in by the Thryv team to make sure I can get the most of this software package. Patience is a virtue and they have it in gallons! I am still learning and still developing new habits to work with this system, but I feel very confident that, because they are committed to helping me, we will reap a good ROI with this service.

Inconvénients

I find a number of operations cumbersome and not so intuitive. I think they can improve a number of things, but that said, they have a platform for submitting requests for new features, updates and tweaks. I would really find extreme value in this system if it could support more than one Facebook business page/group.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Susan, thank you for your review. It is exciting to hear that you are using Thryv in your own way to fit your business's needs. To make sure you are up to date on the latest news, you can also join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers. - Gabe

Cristina R.

Great system but...

Publié le 28/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I do love using this system. It's made creating estimates so much easier and takes up less time.

Avantages

I love the ease of the software. It's simple and anyone can learn it quickly.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you can't remove columns that are not always needed and you can't create your own template when necessary. Sometimes we need to run a very simple estimate/Invoice and there is a lot on the ThryV template that we don't need and want to remove but cannot.
I also don't like that the customers address comes out on one line even when I enter and play with the address box. The text is a bit small as well when printed.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Cristina, thank you for the review and your feedback. We are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use and saving you time on your estimates.

Thryv is always evolving, and suggestions like yours help! In your Thryv Dashboard, at the lower right-hand side, you can leave your ideas for our team to see. - Gabe

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Pamela E.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Avantages

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Inconvénients

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Julie A.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
Traduire en français

Our buiness has bounced forward

Publié le 16/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Avantages

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Inconvénients

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Curtis B.
Secteur d'activité: Design

Thryving

Publié le 15/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Avantages

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Inconvénients

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Thryv for HR use

Publié le 25/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Avantages

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Inconvénients

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

- Ed

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Michael H.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Great all-around business building system

Publié le 07/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Avantages

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Inconvénients

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Réponse de Thryv

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Marilyn L.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

HAND-HOLDING

Publié le 19/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans!

I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Avantages

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Inconvénients

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see.

If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Kathy F.

Thryv Review

Publié le 15/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Avantages

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Inconvénients

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing support@thryv.com for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Monica B.
Traduire en français

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

Publié le 23/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Avantages

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Inconvénients

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Alice J.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Publié le 19/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Avantages

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Inconvénients

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Angelo D.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Amazing business management software

Publié le 13/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Avantages

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

Réponse de Thryv

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Tom D.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie
Traduire en français

Thryv is a great investment

Publié le 21/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am very pleased overall with the software, and exceptionally pleased with my Business Advisor.

The On Shore team is outstanding.

I find the chat function cumbersome as I have to repeat my issue numerous times in order for the technician to understand. I also feel many of the responses are "canned" and are read from a script or manual.

Avantages

The single footprint is a value to my business. Client management and calendar/scheduling/booking is an extreme benefit on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

Launching the software on a browser and mobile phone is quirky. I have to reload multiple times to get to the dashboard.

There are a few features I have submitted for review, but that doesn't necessarily mean I do not like Thryv because it lacks these features.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Tom, we appreciate your review and your valuable feedback. I am glad to hear that you are using quite a few of the features to help run your business. Thryv is always evolving and getting better because of clients like you; for that, we thank you!

Here are some suggestions that can potentially help while trying to access the Thryv App
- Make sure your phone is updated and try reinstalling the App
- Try connecting to a WiFi Connection
- You can also use your phone's internet browser and log in to Thryv from there.
- Gabe

Quille G.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Traduire en français

Thryv has helped me thrive!

Publié le 05/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience comparable to other systems is fantastic!

Avantages

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. The system sometimes acts as my assistant when I’m in desperate need of one. It’s also very easy for my clients and customers to use which is a huge plus. Takes a lot of work and time off of my hands that I can put into the business.

Inconvénients

Not much. Wish it was cheaper, but it’s worth every penny! ;)

Réponse de Thryv

Hey Quille, we are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use for you and your clients. Yes, we believe Thryv can be your 24-Hour Online assistant when you need it and glad to hear that it is worth the investment to make your business successful! - Gabe

Barry F.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats

Total Client Integration

Publié le 13/05/2020

Excellent

Avantages

Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Inconvénients

There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Gordon W.

Awesome experience!

Publié le 22/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Avantages

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself.
With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app
mobile was critical for me.
The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier!
The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Inconvénients

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before.
I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Catherine S.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Thryv helps me Thrive!

Publié le 11/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I do like this Business program more that the piece-mil style of programs I had before. Everything is within this model and I do not have to try to combine my Books, Appointments, schedules, online presence or documents...everything is here. Any new business needs to use this sort of program to become a more professional looking business.

Avantages

As a new business owner I have found the Thryv Business program to be very helpful and convenient for me and my customers. The notifications come quickly and on all my devices so no one is left hanging especially my business. I have used the chat and telephone customer service lines to educate me and help me move free and easily through the Dashboard and all its features.

Inconvénients

Some of the features I am not as well familiar with do need a little extra help which I need through the Thryv support agents. I have the lowest tier Thryv account which does not offer total flexibilty but as my business grows I expect to be able to upgrade.