Avis clients sur Thryv

Thryv

Logiciel de gestion tout-en-un conçu pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

495 avis

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Logiciel très intéressant de gestion clientèle

Publié le 27/06/2023

Dans l'ensemble, Thryv est meilleur pour la gestion clientèle , l'automatisation des mails et avec plus de fonction commercial permettant de bien gérer nos relations , projet , vente , facturation avec les prospects et entreprises . Je le recommande

Avantages

Thryv est un logiciel très intéressant avec une grande fonctionnalités, simplicité d'utilisation et très bon pour la gestion clientèle

Inconvénients

Malgré ce logiciel très bon et riche en fonctionnalités , il n'est pas disponible dans tout les pays . Dommage

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Serge, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that our features are helping small businesses, and don't worry we are working on providing Thryv internationally. We are already in Australia and Canada, stay tuned for more! - Gabe

Shon
Shon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

A Little Piece of Work Heaven

Publié le 23/10/2020

Avantages

I love the ease of the transfers of my client spreadsheet over to Thryv, the ease of campaigns being sent out to clients, the ease of social media sites being connected to my thryv software, making marketing very simple.

Inconvénients

I least like their is not a financial option that prints reports for financial statements.

Wix

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Shon, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been easy to use to help you run your business.

Good news! We have now introduced Thryv Pay https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/, which has affordable credit card processing fees, allows you to schedule payments, and has ACH processing. It also allows you to track your transactions, and we are currently working on being able to export your reports.

In your Thryv Dashboard on the lower right hand, you can request the suggestion, and it will sign you up for updates and when you will be able to print out your reports. If you have any other questions, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Gina
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

RWFE Thryver

Publié le 06/05/2022

My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

Avantages

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

Inconvénients

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

AllSeated

Pourquoi passer à Thryv

Brendan Quinn and I met and he gave me a walk-through the software and he made it very easy to understand.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Chelsea
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Expensive, glitchy and no help

Publié le 06/06/2023

- The cost is astronomical - they don’t mention that you don’t get all of the “extras” like Thryvpay when you signup. - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be fully onboarded and they refused to refund it)Customer Service - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST - their onboarding specialists didn’t know how to use the program. They only showed me things I could’ve figured out on my own and when there was an issue, they said they’d “look in it and get back to me” which they never did. - Upon cancelling I was told that that it was a six month term and they would not refund me for the $400 and month I wasted trying to get the software to work and the most they could do was not charge my card again.Don’t bother looking at Thryv as an option. It’s expensive and useless!

Avantages

This was supposed to be a solution to having 10 different apps instead it malfunctioned and glitched.

Inconvénients

-The features didn't work or were lacking functionality - The competitor watch wouldn't load after adding in competitors - the social media management didn't have the capacity to crop photos - the calendar wouldn't load - my emails weren't going into my inbox - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be onboarded and they refused to refund it) - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Chelsea, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. If you would like to send an email to gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com with your account and any other details, I can send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MY go to platform for business manageent

Publié le 16/05/2022

Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

Avantages

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

Inconvénients

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

Réponse de Thryv

Mark, thank you for your review, we are blown away by how much Thryv has helped you consolidate and simplify your workflow.

We also appreciate your feedback and will take it back to our team for review. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great all-around business building system

Publié le 07/12/2019

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Avantages

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Inconvénients

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Réponse de Thryv

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Renee
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Are you a small business looking to thrive? Then you need Thryv!

Publié le 11/02/2023

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

I L-O-V-E using Thryv! I am your #1 fan.

Avantages

As a Leadership Coach, I am focused on helping my clients to remove obstacles so that they can be successful. Thryv does just this in my business. It offers me so many services in one package that frees up my time to focus on my clients. Thryv allows me to work smarter, not harder.

Inconvénients

The software - nothing. The price point is hard for small businesses. When you are a solopreneur, with a single employee (a.k.a. yourself), it is hard to make a monthly payment of $300-500 / month. Is it worth it? A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-T-Y!! I wish there were leveled pricing plans.

Pourquoi passer à Thryv

Ease of having one platform to integrate one "job" in one place.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Renee, WOW thank you so much for your raving review, we truly appreciate it. We are so excited to see that your investment in Thryv is paying off and you are seeing a difference in your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Kathy

Thryv Review

Publié le 15/05/2020

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Avantages

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Inconvénients

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing support@thryv.com for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Thryv for a field operations company

Publié le 31/05/2022

It has been a great experience, my costs are lower and my web presence is much better.

Avantages

by far, the best feature is the optimization of my website with the 45+ search engines. All of our websites for all three regions are on first page of Google search engines thanks to their system. The customer portal is an awesome feature and so is the ease of use on the phone app.

Inconvénients

The inability to send booking notifications and emails to multiple customers. Many of my customers are teams and I can only email and invoice a single person. I have to use workarounds for this.

Housecall Pro, ServiceTitan, Jobber et mHelpDesk

Pourquoi choisir Thryv

Service Fusions customer interface app and portals never improved for the 3.5 years that I used them.

Pourquoi passer à Thryv

Customer portal and google search engine optimizer.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Dave, thank you very much for your review and for choosing Thryv. We are beyond excited to see you show up on Google searches and on the first page! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Angelo
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Amazing business management software

Publié le 13/05/2020

Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Avantages

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

Réponse de Thryv

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

James
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

SCAM COMPANY

Publié le 19/01/2021

Terrible.

Terrible.

1. I was 100% lied to.... I was told this was a month to month and could cancel at any time. I cancelled after the first month for them failing to deliver anything at all and they charged me again 4 times in 3 days and claim I'm stuck with a 6 month contract!
2. I was told it would take 1 week to be up an running, took over a month and was still terrible and most features still don't work.

Avantages

Nothing, it was terrible. Everything I was promised were all lies

Everything.

1. No traffic actually comes to your website, everything goes through a proxy fake version of your site
2. You have no say so in how your ads look or what message they deliver. They system picks random images and matches them with sentence fragments that make no sense.
3. The tracking is extremely flawed and cannot be confirmed in any way.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi James, we are deeply sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv, we take this very seriously, and will do better. My team let me know that they were able to talk with you and were able to come to an agreement. Again, we deeply apologize and wish you the best. - Gabe

Barry
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Total Client Integration

Publié le 13/05/2020

Excellent

Excellent

Avantages

Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Inconvénients

There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simplifies

Publié le 30/06/2022

The customer service/training is second to none! I had to take the time, but the small 1 hour trainings over a 3-4 week period was perfect for our implementation. We knew how to use all of its capabilities.

Avantages

A great tool that is fairly easy to use. I love that all of my Social media can be engaged with one entry. I love the interaction i get with my customers. They can engage me in multiple ways.

Inconvénients

It does not download from IVANS. To be Ideal for an Insurance agency i feel the download capability is pretty important. That is all that this system is missing in my opinion.

EZLynx

Pourquoi choisir Thryv

I didn't know how to use AMS360.

Logiciel antérieur

Vertafore AMS360

Pourquoi passer à Thryv

Social media engagement and website support

Réponse de Thryv

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your review! It is always great to hear how communicating and working with your clients is easier with Thryv.

Thank you for your feedback as well. I will make sure to send this to our team for them to look into. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Melanie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Improvements needed

Publié le 08/02/2022

Business automation has gotten a lot easier, as well as communication with customers

Avantages

simplicity of the software makes it easy for new employees to learn.

Inconvénients

many hiccups, or features not working properly, many error messages and when screenshot are sent to the Thryv support they then request video recordings, because they can't figure out how to fix it. also it would be nice to be able to move line items up and down on estimates and invoices. Thryv support is not very organized and too many people reach out to attempt to fix things and not having nay information available to them, so things have to be repeated multiple times. Can get very frustrating. An additional feature for project management would also be very helpful for construction. Being able to track P&L would be nice.

JobNimbus et Buildertrend

Price and some features

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Melanie, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. I would love to see if I can help in any way, would you mind sending your account information to gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com? I can send your account to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Jeromy
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wouldn't run a business without it

Publié le 11/07/2023

It is crucial to the business I run!!

It is crucial to the business I run!!

Avantages

I have made a lot of mistakes in business. THRYV IS NOT ONE OF THEM. They designed a beautiful website and created a professional image both for me, my clients, and my competition. I set the bar when it comes form, fit and function of business operations. The customization you can develop and the ease to adapt to the ever changing business world is crucial and central to the small business owner. Thryv has taken everything I've thrown at and is critical part of what I do daily

Inconvénients

My only complaint is the time it takes to get an ACH payment. From the posture of being constructively critical if you could adapt reels in posting to social media that would be phenomenal

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Jeromy, WOW, thank you so much for your review and kind words. It is great to see how Thryv is helping your business with its online presence and helping with your customer experience. If you ever need assistance with anything, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Mikayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This software saves me SO much time

Publié le 21/04/2022

I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

Avantages

Everything is amazing. I love this software and it’s ease of use.

Inconvénients

The lack of an Afterpay-like integration the way Square has.

HoneyBook et 17hats

More integrations

More bang for the buck!

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Mikayla, thank you for your great review! We are excited that Thryv is such a good fit for you.

And thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to send this to our team!

If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Customer Relations

Publié le 12/09/2022

My experience with Thryv has been wonderful. The staff is not only friendly, but very knowledgeable of E-Commerce and how to succeed in my business.
After spending a large amount of my budget with two other services, Thryv is the only platform that made me feel that I have a team behind me and my Business.

Avantages

Not only is Thryv the easiest to use (once the software in understood) but all of the staff from the Web Design Team to the Client Marketing is excellent. They helped me improve my business with their help. Highly recommended

Inconvénients

If the integration between Shopify and the Thryv Software could be a little bit more seamless. i.e. Adding certain widgets to page for navigation/onsite search and adding graphics not related to products. Also, when onboarding new clients, explanation of SEO as well as basic instructions would help businesses that use E-Commerce as their main source of business. This is something I was not aware of until just recently and this information would have helped my business exponentially in the last year.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review and valuable feedback. We are very excited to hear that Thryv has helped your business grow and that you can rely on our team to help you when you need it. I will make sure to take your feedback to our team to see what they can do! - Gabe

Patrick

Criminal Organization

Publié le 19/08/2021

A very expensive nightmare. The yellow pages are flailing to stay alive but my preying on small business

Avantages

I tried the software because the concept sounded really good as a replacement for my CRM and for doing in-house social media marketing and reputation management. It was sold to me as though there was no contract and that I would be able to keep my website

Inconvénients

They cornered me into a contract and then although they let me keep my URL they took my website down and now I have to build a brand new one. They use your website as leverage to keep you in the contract. The marketing aspect of it is completely ineffective and even as a CRM I didn’t do very well. I felt like I was being lied to for more than a year. I still had to continue paying $300 a month even after I stopped using the software and expressed the dissatisfaction. Then once the contract is up they wouldn’t give me my website back. So $4000 and a year later I have no website and nothing to show for my time with Thryv. Then after they took my website down they had one of the representatives call me just to twist the knife and let me know that I could have my website back if I were to just sign another contract for $300 a month

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Patrick, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We do take this very seriously and I will be sending this information over to our Executive Care team to look into this further. - Gabe

Alex
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

As a part of DexYP I would advise you to STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Publié le 09/05/2018

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

Inconvénients

There really shouldn't be a star of any kind attached when it comes to DexYp. I am a small business owner who had a very unpleasant experience with DexYp, There representative came in to talk with us and we decided to give them another chance so i signed a 6 month contract with them knowing that it was just a trial. Our trial period had ended with them, so we thought we were just continuing services on a month to month basis. We found in the meantime a company that would better suit our digital media needs, that deals with similar type businesses, so we decided to go with them and see what they could do for us. We attempted to contact our representative with dex and had a lot of difficulty getting them to call us back. After two weeks of trying we finally had to call someone higher up. They finally had our rep call us. We informed her that we were going to be changing up our services, to which she replied we couldn't because we were under contract. We asked how that was possible when neither my wife or I had signed a renewal agreement. she explained that because my wife and I were busy she just had our employee sign the contract on our behalf. We then contacted customer service because they illegally had an employee sign the agreement. We were then told by the customer service representative that anyone in our company can sign a binding legal agreement on our behalf. Needles to say we were livid and we are not finished with this yet.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Alex - We hate to know of the outlined frustration regarding your account experience. Our Executive Claims Team advised that all concerns were addressed during conversations with you regarding this matter. Thank you.

Richie

All in one Software

Publié le 13/02/2023

Great overall experience. Customer service is very good with helping understand the program. I really like the full capability of it and i am excited to continue to learn more. Its also good to see Thryv continuously updating and changing things for the better.

Avantages

The software has been great for my business. It has really been helpful to bring the full customer service management all into one. I love the scheduling part and being able to automatically send reminders about the appointments and thanking them afterwards. There are a lot of great tools that can be set up and automatically go out. Email campaigns are another good one.

Inconvénients

There are a few minor components with invoicing and having one customer wit multiple addresses and all. Seems like Thryv is listening and trying to correct things as they come about.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Richie, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is making it easier for your business to have everything in one place and making it easier to communicate with your customers. We also appreciate the feedback on how we can improve, we will make sure to take this back to our team. - Gabe

Anthony
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great for job production

Publié le 13/10/2022

Good support

Good support

Avantages

Easy to use I like the way you can go on to the system update the different contractors on what they have to do that day or in the future

Inconvénients

Nothing It’s a very easy program to implement and use I like it

Réponse de Thryv

Hey Anthony, thank you for the review and that is awesome to hear that you are able to work with your employees on a whole new level. If you ever need anything, please let us know. - Gabe

Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Blown away by the functionality and ease of use with Thryv

Publié le 14/07/2023

I would and have recommended this software to many other colleagues already. I literally use it everyday to guide how my day will go, communicate with my clients, and continue to market my business on social media. Their team is also top notch and are quick to help if any issues arise.

Avantages

The booking system is not only easy to use on my end but I have had several clients tell me how simple it is to book, reschedule and cancel appointments at the click of a button. The appt reminders are great. And the fact that I can pot on my social media accounts right form Thryv is pretty efficient as well.

Inconvénients

The only hiccup I had with integration when I first started using Thryv was getting a way to text the clients from my Thryv account. Within a few days, a tech specialist had it up and running and I haven’t had any issues since.

Réponse de Thryv

Wow, Danielle, thank you so much for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping with your day-to-day tasks. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Matt
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

I love Thryv

Publié le 06/07/2023

Thryv has made our social media marketing much easier. I wish we would have come aboard sooner.

Avantages

It was very easy to set up and integrate with our business. The customer service is outstanding. Every person I dealt with at Thryv was fantastic.

Inconvénients

The only improvement I would ask for is a free e-mail scrubber. This is supposed to be coming in the near future.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Matt, thank you for your review, we are excited to hear how Thryv has helped with your social media presence and how easy it was to integrate with your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Gordon

Awesome experience!

Publié le 22/05/2020

My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Avantages

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself.
With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app
mobile was critical for me.
The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier!
The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Inconvénients

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before.
I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

Réponse de Thryv

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Dawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Level Up with Thryv!

Publié le 29/06/2022

Avantages

What took us almost a year when we first started (website and online presence) was vastly improved in part -time attention in weeks vs months. We went from a static outdated website to a SEO optimized beautiful website that increased our views by at least 28% as soon as website was published and had maintained an increased presence with automated postings etc. This software, human support and process makes a busy owner much more efficient and a business more "seen". We no longer have to wear ALL the hats in our business all the time. Automation, added efficiencies have bought us more views, more customers with less time devoted to posts, marketing and has improved customer interaction and communication.

Inconvénients

There are some staff related features that I wish it had ...such as the ability to view and track each staffs continuing education endeavors. I have made 3 or 4 suggestions as they are encouraged. Love that.

Réponse de Thryv

Wow, Dawn, thank you for making our day even better with your kind words. We are so excited to hear how Thryv has helped your business with your online presence and most of all has been able to take some tasks off of your plate. Thank you for choosing Thryv, we truly appreciate it! - Gabe