81 avis

ToucanTech

Solution tout-en-un pour le développement des communautés des anciens élèves

4,9 /5 (81 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
81 avis
Vitali V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best customer service across industries

Publié le 16/06/2020

Very happy with our relationship and the service provided. As with any software, you need to dedicate some resources to learn the tips and tricks to make the most out of it.

Avantages

Customer service, issue resolution, responsiveness, new product releases, ease of use, competitive pricing, willingness to find custom solutions, training, and lots of resources, a community of users.

Inconvénients

Can have slow load speeds at times and other bugs (but those are quickly fixed with support)

Lee H.

ToucanTech for the Technophobe

Publié le 18/11/2019

As an individual who has never been in a role where I have had to use a data base before I have found the Toucan Tech software relatively easy to navigate. Also the constant improvements and their ability to react swiftly to software 'tweak' requests have made my job easier and me much more confident using a data base.

Avantages

It is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate with clear and simple titles. The team are often improving the software and listen to the end users requirements.
The 'Dashboard' gives and instant picture of activity within the alumni community and the statistics provided are clear and concise.

Inconvénients

I would like a spell check built into the system.

Polly R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

How Toucan Tech transformed our ability to communicate with our alumni

Publié le 12/12/2019

Toucan Tech has enabled us to grow our alumni community, tripling the number of members we have online since we purchased the system. The package offered is affordable and the support from the team is second to none.

Avantages

It is an all-in-one product so we did not have to purchase a separate database. It is user-friendly making it easy to use and understand. It has revolutionised our ability to contact our alumni and store information on both alumni and current pupils . The support team are always willing to help and are constantly offering webinars and networking days. The analytics offered enables us to tweak our communications to meet our customer needs.

Inconvénients

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Rachel H.

ToucanTech Software

Publié le 01/04/2019

Our aim was to purchase a software solution that would manage our 15,000 plus dataset in a bright, intuitive and logical way. In addition, we required a third party (alumni) interface which would engage our alumni from the off, and give them a responsive, interesting and easy to use platform which would allow them to interact easily with the school and their peers. ToucanTech has provided such a solution. They have been a pleasure to work with thus far and the whole team have a pro-active, can do approach to work. We never have to chase ToucanTech, but rather they engage with us at every step. Their online forums bring another layer to the user experience, and any technical difficulties are resolved immediately by their technical team. I can highly recommend the product and the company behind it.

Avantages

The ToucanTech software is engaging from the word go! Its bright, colourful appearance does not betray what lies beneath. The best thing about the software is its intuitive design which make operations simple, straightforward and easy. Almost everything you want to do/find is underpinned by logical thought and programming, so that the user can navigate easily around the software.

Inconvénients

I am honestly not sure there is an answer to this question. My whole experience with ToucanTech to date has been positive, from sales, to customer service to to the user end of the software. Although a cost is involved, I would say the value for money and customer care makes this well worth the expenditure.

Joshua C.

Concord College's Alumni Network - Powered by Toucan Tech

Publié le 04/09/2020

The overall experience is fantastic, and I feel that the more you engage with Toucan Tech's helpful support team, weekly emails, updates and webinars, the greater the possibilities become for your Alumni Network. It's very helpful to test out new features and understand how they can benefit you site.

Any problems, the team are always quick and responsive to emails and calls, fixing or overcoming issues no matter how big or small.

Avantages

The design hub is extensive so you can really personalise your network, however at the same time, it is straightforward to learn and implement and helps to create a professional looking site. I particularly like the customisable layout of the homepage and the types of menus you can select. The recent update allowing drop-down menus is also beneficial in creating a more user-friendly network.

Lastly, the content editor is simple and allows for excellent article-creation in no time at all!

Inconvénients

I feel there is further scope to boost engagement, such as enhanced capabilities to 'like', 'comment' and 'share' other users' content.

There are often small bugs or technical errors when using the 'advanced filters' to organise records for emails etc.

Lesley A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive system with good support

Publié le 24/03/2021

Alumnae communications - very easy to send targeted emails by user group, location, industry, etc.
Alumnae support - eg, identifying people who can offer work experience to students.
Events management - advertising and booking in attendees for events.

Avantages

We were offered a tailored training day before setting it up - we could specify the main features we would use so the training was adapted to our needs, eg, how to produce reports we needed to replicate.
It is pretty intuitive, but online / telephone support is good when needed. The team are very friendly and helpful, and will 'take over' the PC to talk you through solutions if necessary.
The weekly support emails are helpful and let you keep on top of new developments.
Graphics are good, we have had good feedback about the 'look and feel' of communications from our alumnae community.

Inconvénients

Integration was quite a significant task due to volume of data but it was well managed on both sides.
The advanced filters and mass emails are possibly the least intuitive parts to use but this was resolved with good support and increased user familiarity.

Daphne O.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Summer Fields Preparatory School

Publié le 17/04/2020

We have just embarked on trying to engage with our alumni after a long time of not really doing very much so it's great to see people starting to engage. Over the time we hope to look for ambassadors and alumni who may wish to start up clubs, offer mentoring and careers advice as well as promote their own services.

Migrating the data was much easier than I imagined it would be and extremely thorough. It's been a pleasure working with Toucantech.

Avantages

The online alumni community is very impactful, the news stories create a real feeling of community and there are many features such as Clubs, Events, Support Us, Forum, etc. which can be developed over time. I also like the fact that when you capture new members they update their contact details straight into the database. The software is very user friendly and is a pleasure to work with.

Inconvénients

I don't think there is anything I don't like about the software. The company is constantly reviewing and upgrading features and software and respond to customer feedback where appropriate. I am still learning to use the fundraising software and I think it would be great to have some webinars on the fundraising side of the database as well as how to create clubs, etc.

Sara E.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

More than a product/service provider...this company consistently go the extra mile

Publié le 28/02/2017

I have been working with ToucanTech for the past two years using their Alumni Software. They are more than a 'service provider'. They listen and adapt and change to feedback from their users, which is not something I have experienced before. Other companies I have worked with say they listen but nothing ever seems to change.
ToucanTech have a thirst and desire to be the best and this comes across in everything they do and in my humble opinion they are the best. They go the extra miles every day and make their customers, like me, feel part of their family'listened too, respected and willing to grow together.
Their software is intuitive, easy to use and most of all FUN to use. I come into work excited to see what has happened on my 'network' and keen to do more. We really are seeing a change in the way our Alumni 'see' our school...they are seeing the value we can add to them now and how they can use their network to benefit them. We could not have done this without ToucanTech.
I really can't say a bad word - ha ha apart from the fact that I now have Alumni connecting with me every day now so I am very very busy!!!

Avantages

Links to SIMS so makes downloads easy
FUN for our end users
If you see improvements they really will listen!
Additional Services they provide e.g. Report on how your network is performing making it easy to feedback to your school
They have a network where you can link in with other people using the software to share ideas/experiences

Victoria F.

Toucan Tech reviews

Publié le 25/03/2021

Overall, our experience with ToucanTech has been incredibly positive. They are receptive to feedback, and welcome suggestions on how to improve their product and implement them where possible. They are happy to work with their customers on the development of their software to ensure it meets their needs. In terms of support, ToucanTech are always respond quickly to support requests and can normally resolve problems very quickly.

Avantages

ToucanTech is an incredibly user friendly piece of software and it's very easy to build the online portal. The features we use the most are the mass email function, the events page, the online shop and the news section. Recently we've launched a second online portal for a different section of our community that can all be managed from the same database.

Inconvénients

There isn't a feature of Toucan that I would say I like the least. We were early customers of ToucanTech and the features and functionality that have been developed since we first used the software have only improved what was already a very good product.

Alison C.

Great return on investment

Publié le 24/03/2021

The customer and support services are excellent and the site meets the School’s needs now and as we grow for the foreseeable future. The team at TT are quick to respond to our evolving needs and update requests and there a significant opportunities for training should we need it. A great team of people to work with.

Avantages

I am extremely pleased with site and the support from the Toucan Tech team. As a state school we are very mindful of cost/benefit and we needed to througherly understand what was available to invest in an easy to use, agile system that holds our data in one place with the opportunity to create dynamic and creative communications. This site does all this and more. It's agile, very easy to use, and we've had some great feedback from our users - it's easy to navigate, professional and content rich and importantly, it's mobile friendly. A great return on investment for our School.

Inconvénients

Actually, very little. There is always the opportunity to feedback and request minor tweaks and these are invariably actioned unless there is a justifiable reason why certain requests cannot be done.

Alana M.

Arden Anglican School review on ToucanTech

Publié le 02/06/2020

This is a fantastic way to communicate with our alumni and it definitely filled a hole in our communication with this target market.

Avantages

I have no experience administering a website so was a little daunted at first. However, the training we received was effective and practical. After being shown the features of the site I found it was set up in a logical way that was easy to understand and use. Adding content and news items is very simple and they look great when published. I also like the flexibility of the design hub which gives me the ability to change the design to suit our corporate branding. The integration of our database was managed by the Toucan Tech support team and our IT department and and was fairly seamless and easy. After the data transfer we were able to send mass email communications to our alumni very easily. The design of the emails is customizable and they look very professional. I also like that we can share our stories straight from the site to our socials.

Inconvénients

Some of the advanced filters are difficult to master. However, the support site is very helpful and has lots of resources available to use when we are stuck, or we email the support team for advice.

Felicity B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Impressed and pleased with Toucan Tech for our school alumni online portal and database

Publié le 18/11/2020

Really fantastic - great database, online portal and brilliant customer service.

Avantages

I have used a number of member databases with online portals in my time in alumni relations and by a long stretch, Toucan Tech is the most intuitive and easy to use. It looks lovely with all the different colours and is clear and not overly complicated. If you can't figure something out initially , there is a brilliant list of resources on their support website. When we have had the odd further complication, the support team have worked through the problem with us on the phone until it is solved. The system really allows the administrator to feel like they have both ownership of and a brilliant overview of their data. Our alumni seem to find the online portal and interactive features easy to use and appealing aesthetically. When we have fedback to the support team that we would like a certain feature included, they have responded positively and actioned this when they can.

Inconvénients

There honestly isn't much to criticise! Small gripes are currently the list of member records does not come up with the most recenty viewed first, which I have found a useful feature in previous systems for instance if you working through a load of data entry. When you are embedding a video in a news article, you have to have a static image at the top of the page (and the video link beneath) whereas due to social media and Youtube users now expect to be able to click on the image and go straight into a video playing. That's about it!

Catherine R.

An excellent, "one-stop shop" software for all your Development Office needs

Publié le 22/11/2019

Toucan Tech were extremely helpful during the decision making and transition phase and since we began using the software have been incredibly supportive and taken any feedback on board and further developed the product. We now have over 300 members of our online community since we launched it 6 weeks ago and the numbers are climbing daily. Communications with alumni are simple to use and look fantastic. Record keeping is also easy and efficient. We are absolutely delighted with the product and very happy to recommend it.

Avantages

One software for alumni relations, communications, donations records, moves management and online community feature
Excellent support and training
Attractive user interface
Continual expansion and development of the product following feedback from users
Ease of migration from previous provider to Toucan Tech
Commitment and knowledge of the product from all the staff from top to bottom
An understanding of Development Office work and what customers want

Inconvénients

No major complaints - any queries have been dealt with quickly and efficiently

Rachel P.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

User friendly and great support

Publié le 07/05/2020

It has significantly helped with my workload! Getting our alumni database in order and in one place was the main goal and the whole process in doing this has been great. It is easy to export the data as and when I need it.

Avantages

The set up process was pain free, and from this support has been readily available with hints and tips being shared regularly. Overall, the ToucanTech software is easy to navigate and offers a lot of features. We have mostly been using this to maintain our alumni database and to promote and manage our events and news, however there are plans to build up our mentor network, open an online shop and to eventually begin fundraising - the fact that we have a piece of software that can do it all is fantastic.

Inconvénients

I don't have any particular negatives about ToucanTech. The staff there have been completely supportive from the initial contact to today (4 years later!). The software can take a bit of time to discover and there are some steps that you need to remember, but that is no different to any other platform.

Roger P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bells and whistles aren't everything, but you get a lot of them and much, much more from...

Publié le 23/03/2021

There is a well known saying, "are you a person who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing?"

If you are that sort of person then you will not see just how good value and comprehensive the product and service you get from ToucanTech.

I am NOT that person.

Avantages

The number one stand out feature is customer support. Having made contact with at least three other companies offering similar services, ToucanTech's "pro-activeness" was immediately apparent from the very first phone call I had with them. They had a "can-do" attitude.

ToucanTech were patient as we groped towards deciding which software company to go with. I'm sure it must have been frustrating for them as we kept coming back with additional requests for clarification, and asking for a further demonstration so all "decision-makers" could see what was on offer.

ToucanTech were proactive in helping set up the software for us and continue to respond promptly to pleas for help.

There is a culture of ongoing development of the product with so much support provided for free through the weekly emails, the free webinars, the free online support, the free telephone advice.

Support continues all time at no extra cost. They have recently increased the hours when support is available and it is important to note when deciding upon a company to realise which time zone they may be operating in.

Inconvénients

When making our initial assessment of what systems are available across the market, ToucanTech looked expensive. But that is not the case.

(There are no hidden extras. Most of what you want is included in the price quoted and which is prominently displayed on their website. There are add ons at extra cost, but again these are easy to find and quantify.)

Michelle C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Software to meet the needs of all our stakeholders!

Publié le 22/07/2021

We are thrilled to have one platform to meet the needs of our alumni, parent community, donors, and mentors. The ToucanTech support team has been really hands-on and responsive to all our inquiries so that we certainly don't feel we purchased a product that we need to figure out by ourselves. The ToucanTech school community has also been very helpful in sharing experiences and challenges which has been so helpful. It really is a community in itself.

Avantages

We are excited to explore more functionality with our ToucanTech platform. The integration and launch of the platform to our alumni community worldwide was seamless and we felt very much supported by the ToucanTech team throughout the process. We look forward to sharing the platform with our greater community and to using more of the functions with our different stakeholders.

Inconvénients

So far we have yet to find anything about the ToucanTech platform that we do not like.

Rebecca A.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Twyford School

Publié le 15/04/2021

Toucan Tech is a powerful tool that enables a School or organisation to keep in touch with their alumni and families. Communication is tracked and streamlined, Donor giving/fundraising is trackable and reports easy to produce.

Avantages

Toucan Tech is very user friendly and has been designed with School use in mind - which is fantastic!
Data entry is straight forward. Emails can be designed by template or you can create your own and the fundraising function is superb.

Inconvénients

We have not found too many complications. It can be frustrating having to enter the same address multiple times when adding details of a family.

Anna M.

All in one system

Publié le 30/04/2021

TT has been so easy to learn how to use and I love the all in one system. Onboarding was smooth and efficient. The online networking community has been even more helpful than usual during the global pandemic, with the mentoring and careers sections being especially popular. I would highly recommend this product.

Avantages

My two favourite things about TT are:
1. it's intuitive: you can work out what you need to do, ease of use, common sense approach
2. the online community accessible to our network is part of the package, not an add-on

Inconvénients

I think the app should be included with the annual fee, not as an optional add-on.

Jas C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Collecte de fonds

All in one place with Toucan Tech

Publié le 23/03/2021

After taking the steps to use this CRM package we have been really pleased with the great customer service experience, everyone is friendly and super supportive.

We have been guided through initial set up and migrating over to using all the functionalities which we continue to develop as we improve our confidence in this product as a user.

Avantages

Everything is in one place. You can track, record and maintain you relationships for fundraising, communications and events. It is intuitive. The reporting stats are easy to read.

Inconvénients

I was nervous of the migration of data over but with the support of the TT team I overcame this very quickly.

Susanna F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We are delighted with our ToucanTech alumnae website

Publié le 24/09/2020

We are delighted with our new alumnae platform, which looks great and works well at the front end, and is easy to use and navigate at the back end! Our alumnae have been very complimentary about the improvements and the increased level of communication that we now offer. We have seen a dramatic increase in engagement levels as a result. The excellent level of customisation has allowed us to create a site we feel proud of, which we believe best reflects who we are and that has increased the level of support we can offer to our alumane.

Avantages

We have been using our new alumnae platform, which is powered by ToucanTech, for about a year now. It offers much greater functionality than the previous site and the engagement levels have soared accordingly. It allows events to be organised efficiently and effectively and we are now seeing increasing use of the more interactive elements of the platform, such as our mentoring schemes and alumnae clubs. Over the past 12 months, ToucanTech have continued to develop and improve the software and are always working on new features and welcome additions to their offering.

Inconvénients

The ToucanTech support team offer an effective and well-run helpdesk and customised training. They were very hands on with the set up and integration of the new platform. The software has designed to be very user-friendly. The team work hard to resolove any issues or queries.

Lucy L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Alumni Engagement

Publié le 24/03/2021

We have been delighted with the service from ToucanTech, there is always someone on hand to deal with glitches or queries. We have been happy to recommend it to other schools

Avantages

This is easy to use and intuitive. Its an excellent way of keeping in touch with former pupils and updating records. Recently we have launched our first fund raising campaign using the site and have found it invaluable, keeping us up to date with donations, making gift aid claims simple and linking back to the record of the donor.
We also love the ease of setting up news items and galleries and sending mass emails.

Inconvénients

We have a number of donors who give on a regular basis. Each of these donations have to be added manually each month. It would be really helpful if this happened automatically. This is the most difficult part of the site to navigate

Jennifer M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best alumni website and fundraising database

Publié le 31/03/2021

This database gives us everything we need in one place. It is also constantly evolving and taking advice from customers to improve and increase its offering.

Avantages

It's very easy to use and the support Toucan Tech provide is very personal and they always resolve any issues you send. Having our alumni website, fundraising data and email manager in one database has been the biggest advantage. This allows us to much more effectively report on engagement, identify new prospects and link up better between fundraising and alumni relations.

Inconvénients

The initial move was tricky as our data is quite complex. However, the data team are very used to migrations like ours and helped us through the process. Any issues are very quickly fixed even when you've moved to the live site.

Michael D.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Needs fulltime use, otherwise very frustrating to use occasionally

Publié le 06/05/2021

I use it very seldom, but find it frustrating to obtain the results I require. Help information is on separate webpage and the search on that is not comprehensive.

Avantages

It's comprehensive and obviously has many features that are not relevant to some users

Inconvénients

It's not intuitive, and no hints are given when an error occurs

Kelly H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The perfect solution to kick start your community management and engagement

Publié le 25/03/2021

We needed to get all out data in to one easily accessible system and have a single comprehensive interface dedicated to our alumni community.

Avantages

ToucanTech has a simple to use and navigate user interface. It manages multiple functions which is great for a small office. The customisation is good and I have been impressed by the product enhancements and development since we started using the software.

Inconvénients

The fundraising and donation logging feature could be improved. I would also like to see more ability to managed the news images that are uploaded.

Paul D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A user-friendly and comprehensive solution backed by exceptional customer service

Publié le 22/07/2021

Avantages

ToucanTech meets all the needs of our school fundraising, alumni and community engagement programs. It is incredibly intuitive and - because it is purpose-designed for an organisation like ours - pretty much everything just works as it should right from the outset. The support team are extremely responsive and are also proactive in offering help and suggestions. We have barely needed any assistance from our IT team. Useful new functionality is constantly being added, and I'd like to see our school expand use further, for example to manage the whole school website and/or to manage admissions as that module gets finalised.

Inconvénients

Nothing of any note. A couple of minor and inconsequential bugs were quickly sorted.