ContentKing

Gestion d'audit de SEO, de modification et de suivi du contenu en temps réel

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

75 avis

Joseph K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not a content editor! It's a Super Charged SEO Content and Website Analyzing Monitor!

Publié le 07/09/2020

I have had super positive experiences with everyone at ContentKing. They are amazing and really care about the SEO community at large. They are definitely a company to follow in this space!

Avantages

I liked that once you set it up, it just runs and keeps you posted on any changes or details that need fixing. It is a hands-free tool that just does what you need it to do: KEEP YOUR SITE RANKING!

I like how it allows you to see different views with graphs that you can change with a simple click. You can sort pages that need attention by "order of importance" and "order of severity." This allows me to do what I need to do in the quickest fashion possible.

I like the WordPress Plugin as well as the Chrome extension. (these two tools makes sure that I am on point SEO no matter what) - It keeps me posted and accountable to my site for any issues.

It keeps track of my content where I don't have to! Yay! It simplifies my life!

Inconvénients

The only thing I dislike is the name. The name makes the tool sound like an "editor" like many of the other tools out there. It is not an editor. It is not a content manager, it is a Content SEO auditor/monitor.

Serpstat

Pourquoi choisir ContentKing

Because the other tool didn't have SEO monitoring features...

Pourquoi passer à ContentKing

Content King was more intutive and easy to use. The other tools seemed to overcomplicate the data and make it hard to view and use. ContentKing is super simple to use. The data is clean and easy to read without all the unnecessary distractions.
Max P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

SEO Safety and change monitoring at a great price

Publié le 14/12/2021

Content King has saved us a few times, highlighting issues that would have caused a decline in SEO performance, such as:

- We accidently blocked one of our sites from being crawled by search engines via the robots.txt file
- An error caused canonical tags to change pointing to redirect URLS
- During website migration Title tags changed from what they were previously

Without ContentKing, we any have not noticed any of these until we randomly stumbled across them. With ContentKing we get notified within hours.

Avantages

The ability to crawl websites in real time and then alert and track the changes is really what sets this tool apart from its competitors.

Actually, there are no exact competitors at the time of this review, as all the competition are just website crawlers, but don't actually offer the proactive crawling, alerting and change monitoring that Content King does.

Their customer service is second to none and probably the best customer server I have ever received.

Inconvénients

Compared to other website crawlers, Content King is somewhat lacking in the number of different things it can check for. However, the real time crawling and alerting is what sets this apart from the others.

Botify

Pourquoi passer à ContentKing

No other tool has the real time crawling, alerting and change monitoring. The price is extremally competitive and much less compared to other enterprise solutions.
Nathan V.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Too complex for non-techies

Publié le 10/12/2020

Where there's definitely need for what ContentKing does, it can be overwhelming for those that just want to monitor changes to the website(s) they monitor or are responsible for. If you are not tech savvy, you will feel lost, with too much of the information and advice you get being clearly aimed at people with more technical knowledge of websites and coding. Even the support at times just isn't able to explain in simple words what's wrong.

Where this might be no issue for developers and more technically skilled SEOs, webmasters, marketers etc., it will not help the less tech savvy people, making ContentKing an expensive solution that is too overwhelming as well as too technically focused.

Avantages

There's a lot that you can do with ContentKing and it's definitely got a lot of great features. The most useful thing is the monitoring of changes to your web pages. Most of the other features can be found in other tools that audit your website too though. I would personally prefer a cheaper solution (or a stripped subscription) for the monitoring of the page changes only.

Inconvénients

It's just too big and complex if you just want to monitor your website(s). The information you get is at times too focused on the more technically skilled developers and SEOs, making it just too much for the regular webmaster, SEO or marketing people. The huge databases and servers needed for this service probably makes it so expensive too. If you can get tools to monitor specific things that you want to monitor, you will not need ContentKing to do it all.

Jordan F.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Never Let an SEO error fall through the Cracks

Publié le 08/04/2022

We like it!

Avantages

We were using a scanning software where we made a bi-monthly scan of the site to pick up any technical SEO issues that arose. With ContentKing, we now have 24/7 scanning and notifications of issues that arise on the client site.

Inconvénients

A few false alerts arrive, but we'd rather sift threw those than be in the dark.

Diantha D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Efficient and user-friendly tool for SEO quality

Publié le 12/05/2021

Our company manages a portfolio of 42 websites, so having a tool which monitors the SEO quality of multiple domains is essential for us. ContentKing provides a clear overview of issues with context, which makes it easy for less experienced marketeers to fix SEO issues for their own brands. At the same time we can compare the scores across multiple domains, which gives a good overview.

Avantages

The possibility to create segments for high priority pages with instant alerts when something changes in these segments prevents high-impact mistakes. This is very useful in protecting the SEO quality of money maker pages, but also in noticing platform issues after a release.

Inconvénients

ContentKing's reporting features are available, but not very elaborate. More customization could benefit the clarity of the tool.

Ahrefs

Pourquoi passer à ContentKing

It's not a complete platform, but really focuses on SEO quality monitoring. This makes it cheaper than full-platform solutions, and easier to work with.
Gerry W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Life saver on migrations & continuously checking all our clients

Publié le 11/05/2020

ContentKing has become an integral part of the service we offer clients, we give clients access and almost sell it through to them.

Avantages

Having used ContentKing for several years now, the value it adds to our clients - being the first to spot when things break, constantly monitoring before / during / after a migration - being able to see changes is incredible. I have recommended this tool now to all my friends because it really is the best. Strength is in simplicity, I put a client in, I get results I don't worry too much about configuration at first - but then I can 'tune' it to capture far more data on the results.

Inconvénients

The only thing missing at the moment is JavaScript - I know this is being worked on, every other suggestion I have made has been jumped on but this is a real challenge, my only other complaint is that the export is a Zip CSV which when I just want a dozen URLs is a bit of a challenge, however you can link through to filtered reports.

Ben K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for monitoring changes

Publié le 23/12/2020

Amazing tool and amazing customer support.

Avantages

This software allows our agency to track website changes for our clients. It also pulls data from Google Search Console and Google Analytics which gives us additional insight into our campaign.

The auditing features are great as well. They provide actionable insights with guides explaining exactly what to do.

Inconvénients

It would be helpful if the service catered to websites less than 1000 pages (it does but the service is more oriented towards commercial websites). The average local business usually has only 30 pages.

Botify

Pourquoi passer à ContentKing

Botify is too expensive for local projects. It is designed for large websites.
Koen V.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

ContentKing is a great analytical tool that has given us greater insight into our clients'...

Publié le 17/05/2018

ContentKing has allowed us to keep better track of our clients' websites, discover new opportunities for optimization, pinpoint content management risks and focus our efforts to educate our clients.

Avantages

Our clients rely on us to optimize their websites and boost traffic and conversion. Our work is never finished, which means we need tools that never stop looking. One of the biggest advantages of ContentKing is that it supports us in every step of our process. New clients often think they need a complete rebuild of their website. ContentKing helps us determine whether that is actually necessary and, if so, why it is necessary. And once we've built the new website, it keeps track of a wide range of important on-site metrics that might slip through the cracks otherwise.

Inconvénients

ContentKing requires users to specify an allotment of pages for each website they want to track. While this certainly helps keep the total number of tracked pages within the bounds of our plan, it is often difficult to determine exactly how many pages a given website has in advance. It would be helpful if ContentKing gave some insight into this number, allowing us to more accurately adjust the tracking budget.

Marc T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very easy to use and it keeps me up to date about the status of many websites.

Publié le 01/05/2018

Avantages

The tool gives me live updates about changes on a website which is very helpful when you work with many clients at an agency.

When you work with big websites (10.000 plus pages) it's very helpful you don't have to crawl a websites yourself but you just have to log in to access your websites data.

Inconvénients

Exporting data to Excel can be done eassier, I have to add the domain of a website to the URL myself. Also when I check the hreflang tag I want to see which countries are linked in a overview. Now I only can see there is a tag, which is already very helpful but seeing which countries and languages are used would be easier.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your review!

Regarding your comment on exports: we've added the "Full URL" column which contains both the protocol (HTTP or HTTPS) and the domain name, so that's solved. Thanks for your input!

Lourenço C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

I recommend content king 100%

Publié le 01/06/2022

Avantages

I really like Content king tool and I recommend it to everyone that wants to monitor 24/7 all changes on the website. It's very useful for website migration, On-content changes, seo meta tags, response codes, and much more!

Inconvénients

they should offer the possibility to integrate more SEO apps

Brandon Z.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Website SEO (and general health) monitoring made easy

Publié le 27/04/2018

Content King has made it possible for me to continuously keep a finger on the pulse of my client's websites. This is a big step up from intermittent diagnostic scans.

Avantages

1) Website Overview: With Content King I can see the whole picture of a website: How the URLs are laid out, the health score of each page, and any problems/issues they may have (including broken links or pages that can't be indexed).

2) Track Changes: What truly sets Content King apart from any other scanning tool I've used is: Content King tracks changes. It's not a one-off scan, or merely a recurring scan. Content King keeps a running list of the changes for each page. If you're in the businesses of monitoring client websites and providing maintenance, this is a game changer.

Example: Content King notified me that several pages had gone "missing" on one of my client's sites. Turns out, they were consolidating several pages into one new page. However, they hadn't setup any 301 redirects to let Google know they weren't merely removed. Thanks to Content King, I was aware of the change and was able to advise my client accordingly.

3) Easy to Use: Content King has a wonderfully designed user interface. Feels fresh and new.

4) Website Migration: I haven't had the opportunity to use Content King to monitor the success of a website migration yet, but I'm looking forward to that.

5) Notifications and Reports: Content King notifies me of any major issues that pop up on a website, and they also send a weekly summary/graph so I can see an overview of what's going on with each of the websites I monitor.

6) Support: Very helpful and responsive support.

Inconvénients

1) False Positives: Occasionally there are false positives where Content King reports a page as missing when the page is there. Luckily, when you view a page in Content King, it immediately re-scans/checks that URL, which can clear up any false positives right away.

2) Weekly Report Links: When reviewing the weekly report email, clicking the change in health and issues metrics goes to the website's dashboard rather than a view of specific changes that happened over the last week. I'd like to see that improved.

Réponse de ContentKing Traduire en français

Hi Brandon, thanks so much for your review!

Regarding your suggestions for improvement: we've resolved the problem with the occasional false positive and are currently working on displaying changed issues straight from the email report. Thanks again for your feedback!

Katelyn S.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Content King is the BEST

Publié le 03/05/2021

It has been absolutely amazing, customer service is 10/10, everyone is so nice and smart and knows the tool inside and out. They are really receptive to feedback and product recommendations and the tool itself and actively set up.

The tool as mentioned earlier does a great job of batching a lot of complex alerts so it's manageable to sift through them! It is also nice to be able to set segments on data so you are only see the top X pages issues by sessions. They have truly thought of everything. I can't say enough good things.

Avantages

The customer service is unmatched, the team is so friendly and quick to respond and goes above and beyond helping us out with setup or things within the tool that we don't quite understand. They also really take our considerations into account in regards to product development and features and they actually implement a lot of new things frequently.

As far as the tool goes - it has a lot of capabilities with API hookups and it makes a large amount of alerts seem manageable because of how they group and batch them.

I would recommend this to any agency or internal team to keep an eye on your site - you'd be surprised what goes wrong frequently. We have been able to catch a lot of really really big technical issues on our clients sites.

Inconvénients

There isn't much - I think the only thing I might change is the ability to see historical data day by day which I know they are actively working on. Also the ability to more easily see what HTTP status code each in the "alerts" section without having to click into the actual page.

William J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An affordable solution that solves the issue of ongoing SEO performance monitoring

Publié le 19/06/2018

Proactive monitoring of client websites' SEO to identify important issues before they have a performance impact.

Avantages

We run a SEO, PPC and Analytics agency and we rely on ContentKing to monitor our client websites and alert us to performance issues. Before ContentKing we would manually check websites periodically and often miss errors introduced by client developers that would cause a direct impact on a clients bottom line. ContentKing has been invaluable here and is at a price point that is affordable for an agency to absorb as a direct cost. I highly recommend it.

Inconvénients

The API functionality is currently in an early form, I know that ContentKing is working on this and it'll be interesting to see what comes of the API but at the moment this is one of the few things we'd like to see changed.

Shane B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

A Tremendous Tool & Then Some

Publié le 27/01/2021

Overall, ContentKing is an indispensable tool for any SEO. The user interface is super clean and very easy to navigate, the tracking is very accurate and super reliable and I'm able to rest easy, knowing that I'll always have a reliable record of changes made to a page in the event that I need to restore previous versions. A tremendous tool and then some, thank you ContentKing!

Avantages

Add a website to ContentKing and any changes made to that website that might affect it's SEO will be automatically tracked so that you can safely experiment with various elements and revert back to prior versions if required. No more manually tracking changes by hand in a spreadsheet, each time even the slightest change is made, ContentKing will pick it up and add it to a growing list of every change made to that page.

Inconvénients

Although ContentKing is easily integrated with Google Analytics & Search Console, and does provide basic stats for each page, there's not way to track how updates to a Title or Meta-Description might have impacted Click Through Rate from one change to the next. That would be a great addition to this terrific tool.

Alex P.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely essential for anyone doing SEO on multiple websites

Publié le 05/05/2021

Can't believe there was a time we didn't use ContentKing and there are still agencies/SEOs/businesses out there that don't use it to monitor their sites.

Avantages

Whether there's 5 people working on a site or dozens, we're in complete control of what changes when it matters. This is something we didn't have before ContentKing and now that we've experienced it, and seen the impact that it's had on our work – we can't live without it.

Inconvénients

It is pricey but it's all relative. To us, it's not that expensive because of the value it provides to our service and our ability to deliver exceptional results for clients.

Utilisateur vérifié

One of a kind tool

Publié le 30/04/2018

Content changes and alerts are the biggest selling points.

Avantages

There's nothing like it on the market today. Depending on how you want to use it it's either a great tool to detect errors (e.g. sudden 301 changes) or to track content changes historically on the website. We use it for all of our clients larger clients to keep track of sudden content changes.

Inconvénients

UX is great but could definitely use some improvement. It's changing every week so they're definitely active in updating the tool.

Réponse de ContentKing Traduire en français

Thank you for your review! UX is actually one of our focus points, so if there's anything in particular that we could improve please let us know through our live chat :) User input drives 90% of our development roadmap, so we're always eager to get feedback.

Oombawka design R.

Straightforward and Easy To Use SEO Tool

Publié le 26/06/2018

This software is helping me to take control of my site and the seo issues I didn't even realize it had. It is also allowing me to fix these issues quickly and track all the changes I've made. It audits my site regularly to make sure everything is as it should be and notifies me when something changes.

Avantages

Ease of use. It is very straightforward and this makes it super easy to use for regular website and blog owners. You don't need to be an SEO Guru to be able to manage and improve your SEO on your site. Audits are run on your sites and you are notified of all possible SEO issues and you are able to sort them by priority as well as ignore those that you do not need to focus on or fix. Each suggestion is clickable and you can go right to the page or post on your site to fix what you need to fix.

I test-drove more than 5 other SEO Tools this spring and Content King is by far the most user friendly and it does everything I want it to do. It also has the best customer service I've come across out of the tools I've tried.

Inconvénients

The cost is a little bit steep for a blogger (small business). It is definitely worth it though and it is priced very competitively with the other SEO Tools I have test-driven.

Oli L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's time to automate those time consuming, manual technical checks!

Publié le 11/05/2018

Avantages

+ An innovative platform that proactively monitors all your sites 24/7, ContentKing turns hours of analysis into minutes, as well as alerting you within minutes of changes occurring on the site.

+ The tracked changes feature highlights exactly what's different, allowing you to quickly prevent an over-enthusiastic client or developer from undermining your SEO efforts.

+ Also one of the only services on the market with scalable pricing based on your exact usage (in pages), rather than having to fit your requirements into a predefined package, as is the case with most SaaS providers.

Inconvénients

No real concerns for us using ContentKing, it's a developing platform with new features being added regularly and a fantastic support team to clear up any issues and listen to new feature requests.

Utilisateur vérifié

One of the most impressive SEO automation tools I've used

Publié le 17/05/2018

It really boils down to the fact that it automates a number of previously-manual, boring processes quite effectively. It greatly reduces the stress of managing a website when you know all of the technicalities are being monitored for issues 24/7.

Avantages

+ Incredibly easy initial set up
+ "Set and forget"
+ Caught a number of site issues I quite honestly never would have diagnosed otherwise
+ Takes care of some of the most boring parts of my job
+ Pricing is better than that of other similar products

Inconvénients

- Feature set could be built out a bit more - not worried here, as they release new features often and seem to have spot-on priorities.
- Mobile app could be cool, not entirely necessary though.

Remco V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for monitoring your website quality, on general webmanagement and SEO detaild level

Publié le 01/05/2018

- Quality control on technical and SEO level on multiple domains / thousands of pages.
- This tool makes it possible to decide on which element optimization has the most impact.
- Opening eyes of colleagues that the technical condition (fundament) of your website is crucial to be successful online. And that most technical subjects are not so difficult to understand (change or implement) after all.

Avantages

- Easy to use and all elements are explained in simple wordings
- Fast customer service and helpful expert feedback
- Alert system which keeps it manageable to react on issues and bugs on detail level
- Tracked changed on page level can be checked at all times

Inconvénients

- In the overall dashboards, the website health history is displayed on day or weekly basis. Maybe it is more interesting to see the trend over a longer period (month / year)

Stanimir M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A must-have for any business

Publié le 30/04/2018

visibility and continuous control over our content
peace of mind
increased organic search traffic

Avantages

It gives me the information I need out of the box. It gives me visibility on the SEO and overall health of our website. It provides immediate actionable insights. It gives me a peace of mind that our growing website is monitored with the deep expertise from ContentKing.
I love the interface!
And I like that the ContentKing team keeps introducing new valuable features all the time. I love the new Google Analytics integration - very useful!

Inconvénients

It is hard to point anything out because ContentKing does provide the value it promises. You can tell that there was a lot of thought put into it.

Neil A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic for avoiding any SEO disasters!

Publié le 07/11/2018

We can ensure that our development and search visibility teams are now fully aligned, and any SEO disasters are quickly averted thanks to the real time change tracking.

Avantages

Love the real time change tracking. It makes it so easy to ensure that our development team don't have any inadvertent adverse impact on our search visibility. UX is fantastic too - shout out to whoever is responsible for that!

The support team are also excellent and respond quickly, very impressed.

Inconvénients

Honestly I can't think of anything I really dislike. Perhaps the per-page pricing can be a little awkward at first (wasn't entirely sure how many pages we had) but that's a very very minor point in what is overall an excellent product.

Jan-willem D.

• Support client

Great user friendly SEO tool with actionable insights

Publié le 25/06/2018

Avantages

Real-time monitoring of the website and keeping track of historical changes. The to do list is very easy to use and actionable. A big advantage compared to other SEO tools. The support is great, ContentKing listen to their users, for example new features

Inconvénients

It is not yet a complete tool. Insights into rankings, a number of additional technical issues are still welcome. In addition, there are occasionally some errors in the monitoring and it is not always 100% current

Danny B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Auditing pages & monitoring for seo impacting changes has never been easier

Publié le 24/11/2020

Our SEO team loves this tool. It is easy to use and works great with slack and our internal project management workflows. If you manage multiple sites and have critical ranking pages that need monitoring and on the fly auditing, get this tool on your toolkit.

Avantages

Monitoring SEO impacting changes on real-time for all websites has never been easier. As an agency this has been an issue specially when you're managing over 50 clients - team implements a change, new site is launched, broken links go un-noticed unless re-audited. . Our SEO team benefits the most from getting real time notifications from broken links, H1 changes and so much more. SEO Managers are proactive and on-top of their game due to this tool.

The Auditing tool is easy for an entry-level SEO or web developer to understand and make sense out of data.

Inconvénients

I think if there's anything, pricing model could be reworked. I would personally prefer to buy per pages monitored, than per site like keyword trackers do.

Ann B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Content King app review

Publié le 03/05/2021

It's a masterful tool for SEO cleanup. It guides the projects... The cost is low enough for us that we are able to keep it for internal issue research and alerts, and still maintain another app for the external, competitor & content based research and reporting.

Avantages

Simple to integrate, quick, ample instruction on use, and it does a great job letting me know exactly what internal issues to work on, where to find the issues, and which pages are interrelated to those issues.

Inconvénients

There may be some lists that are not downloadable, when I'm researching a deep dive into redirected links, for example. It's too manual to export lists to my team.