486 avis

OptiSigns

Affichage dynamique pour le contenu, les promotions et le marketing

4,7 /5 (486 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
486 avis
Martin A.

Best Product for the best Price

Publié le 04/02/2021

Best so far. Tried other products and was not impressed. They were too expensive and not easy to use.

Avantages

Ease of Use. Very intuitive. No need to extensive training. Great customer service and support.

Inconvénients

So far, nothing. It has a great and simple to use interface. I would recommend to every business trying to sell time with broadcasting.

Logan B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Simple

Publié le 12/05/2021

The interface is simple, clean, and effective. Playlists and schedules are easy to manage. This is a top-notch product for anyone with digital signage needs.

Avantages

OptiSigns has the most simple yet effective interface out of any other digital signage option I've looked at. Everything is easy to manage.

Inconvénients

The limitations of using a Roku TV were disappointing, although I'm not sure if it's possible to fix. The ability to expand the assets section in Playlists would be helpful, or have a browser.

Benoit M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Still geeking, with a better UI.

Publié le 24/02/2020

It's all about giving to the customer of retail in the right context at the right time. I can now say if there's a one day special without printing stuff ... or get people throught the door easily.

Avantages

I don't have to setup too much stuff now. It's all about pushing content and make it happen. That's is just perfect. There's some integration that I'm sure I'll use.

Inconvénients

We can sense how it's based on technicality. For example, it's nearly impossible for most of my marketing staff to understand the pourcentage to create zones. The naming (assets), the flow ... is fundamentaly a UI on top of code.

So that mean, I can't transfert this task to someone else without a training. And this, mean that the digital sign will not be updated as frequently.

Jessica S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

BEST VALUE, QUALITY & SUPPORT

Publié le 12/03/2021

OUTSTANDING. Great support, wonderful opportunities to capture more individuals' attention.

Avantages

I have no idea why anyone would use any other digital signage company. Seriously. I got hands on support all the way through before I even PURCHASED. They addressed every question within the same day. The application to create content is FREE-- I don't have to pay for the templates or any features. There's no hardware necessary unlike most other companies out there. If I could rate it ten stars I would. I love love love OptiSigns and I am so glad we chose them over the other companies we were looking at!

Inconvénients

There is nothing bad I could say about this product, everything has gone so smoothly, from set up to content development.

Jason C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

Just WOW!!!

Publié le 17/03/2021

We are currently able to display company news that were have to send out via email on the displays in all of our locations, including our remote workers at home. We are now able to effectively communicate with our entire team as if they were all under the same roof!

Avantages

The apps that can be used to make templates, the ease of use, and the hardware that is offered. The cost per screen is amazing and the ability to manage the environment from one screen is wonderful!

Inconvénients

I have had to hand build a KPI display environment at a previous employer and that took close to 2 years. This took me 1 day to set up and have a working model to show stakeholders. One week later we had rolled out the 5 screens we needs with a professional looking display thanks to Optisigns. Talking to the wrong guy about finding negative comments about the software.

Réponse de OptiSigns Inc. Traduire en français

Thank you for the thoughtful review, we continue to work hard to improve our product.

Tyler M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Feature packed, suprisingly inexpensive

Publié le 19/05/2021

We purchased the preconfigured Raspberry Pis provided by OptiSigns, and it's been a breeze to set them up. The device is shipped already attached to our account, making configuration as simple as plug-and-play. We run these devices 24/7 to display a simple dynamic webpage, and we've had no issues or complaints thus far.

Avantages

OptiSigns is incredibly simple to set up. I appreciate the wide variety of supported devices and operating systems. On the client side, the interface and experience is consistent across all supported players. The remote control function for Raspberry Pi devices is an excellent additional feature to have. Team and permissions management is native to the OptiSigns platform.

Inconvénients

Genuinely enjoy using this product. I have no complaints or feature suggestions at this time.

Thank you Tyler!

Gary M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Met all my needs unlike the others I tried.

Publié le 17/06/2021

Very pleased with the OptiSigns offering. Found lots of options and articles. Setup was simple on both Windows and Raspberrypi. I had one question which was answered same day.

Avantages

Our main goal was to display our call center phone statistics using Chrome. This was the only one that allowed us to use Chrome and login to the needed 3cx phone system to display exactly what we needed.

Inconvénients

I do not have any cons to list since it met all our needs.

Michael W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Simple Setup - Easy Maintenance

Publié le 26/03/2021

This is a perfect solution for mid sized church! We can custom tailor greetings for various monitors around campus and control them all easily from one spot. I do not need to spend hours training my communications director who designs our content how to apply it, the user interface is fantastic.

Avantages

The user interface is very intuitive. It was not hard to setup, to get linked to Amazon Fire Stick and have my monitor displaying content in minutes. The ability to schedule playlists for different time periods means no one has to touch anything, just make sure the monitor is on. I love it!

Inconvénients

It would be nice to be able to stream from a subscribed music player account. SO background music could also run (in our lobby) with no ads. Also when a specific Optisigns API is added to a playlist, the transition during playback is not as smooth as I would like. It "jumps" when it goes to the app as opposed as a smooth transition as is between static slides.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Displays Beautifully/ Upgrades Needed

Publié le 12/03/2021

I enjoyed the free trial and will be looking for updates on the options features in the mo ths to come!

Avantages

The way this software connects easily to display devices is one of my favorite features. I also feel the display layouts are aesthtically pleasing and clearly define the actions I need.

Inconvénients

I am hopeful in time the software will simplify the information entry options. I feel I have sampled other platforms with more streamlined and user friendly ways to design.

Coby S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredibly simple and intuitive system

Publié le 27/02/2021

Great. Contacted support during my free trial and heard back almost right away, and solved a problem quickly that could have cost me HOURS!

Avantages

It was super easy for me to set up and it already had a direct integration to google data studio where we had already built all of our dashboards!

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to embed any webpage directly. But then again, I'm not sure if that's possible with any system.

Caspar V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great hospitality upgrade in our restaurant!

Publié le 14/02/2021

Our goal was to do an upgrade from our regular TV and USB stick setup, which was a pain to manage and therefore very static.

We have started a 30-day trial, which is great because of a lack of pressure. Spare time is very limited in the restaurant business. So this gave us plenty of time to evaluate and test out its features. Not requiring a credit card is also nice.

Furthermore, the restaurant business is always clamoured for budget. Especially in these Covid-times. Giving us the opportunity to go forward with cheap hardware and software investments (most of the parts were already in place) and delivering a works-just-fine experience is a pleasant surprise.

Going forward gave us (all of the personnel) great ideas to pursue with our new found digital signage solution.

Avantages

Most prominent features for us are the smooth integrations with the Socials. Instagram and Facebook (business) feeds were a breeze to setup. As well as our Google and FB reviews. This is just great to see for our customers (feedback) as well as our personnel (pride of work). Note: Some other offerings failed totally at or did not support this at all.

Any media type (pictures and video) we have thrown at it so far works just right out of the box. Whether in landscape or portrait mode. And being able to fling together a picture with captions, icons and stickers at a moment’s notice is great! The flow from recording on your phone to showing on screen takes 15 minutes.

It just works stable and like a charm on our 'low-end' hardware, like our Mi TV Sticks (Android TV). Haven't seen any crashes yet. And rest assured that the app will recover and update itself in case of any issues. Very good set-and-forget setup.

Inconvénients

Having just trialed OptiSigns for a couple of weeks now we have not come across any issues of mention yet.

Surely it may lack some super detailed or niche feature sets, customization options or device management others may offer, but the pricing per screen completely makes up for that.

The management system may be a bit overwhelming for our employees to self-manage. So management of assets may remain with me, the IT admin, such is life. Although this may be overcome with giving them e.g. access to a Google Slides presentation and incorporate that. And of course, the social and other feeds update themselves automatically.

If OptiSigns ever would offer an easy fool-proof phone/tablet-to-screen (iOS and Android) content-creation phone app to manage assets this would be a killer solution!

John L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent Solution

Publié le 31/03/2020

We have implented OptiSigns to power about 30 digital displays in our multi-disciplinary performing arts venue which is visited by approximately 150,000 guests annually. These displays are used for wayfinding, concessions/bar menus, box office signage, marketing assets, and even projection.

Our team of staff has been thrilled with OptiSigns and its ease of use vs. our previous system. In particular, the Notice Board app is incredibly useful for quick and professional deployment of content including messages like "OPAC welcomes Mr. John Doe" for day time meetings with donors. Our previous software for digital signage had only the most basic of notice board functionality.

Avantages

OptiSigns is HALF the cost of our previous software per screen/per month. As a non-profit, we work hard to use cost-effective solutions.

The feature set of OptiSigns is far greater than our previous system and after reviewing our options, it appears much more powerful than other solutions.

The deployment using Amazon Fire Sticks is absurdly easy. The affordability and availability of Fire Sticks also makes it super quick and easy to add additional screens.

OptiSigns does not charge for additional users. This is super helpful for a non-profit as we can empower our part-time staff to update our digital signage as needed. Other software options can charge up to $15 per user per month in addition to the per screen charge!

The folder management tool is awesome! It is very easy for each one of our departments to organize assets and keep things clean.

Inconvénients

This is really more of a wishlist rather than cons

Presets - We would love the ability to have mass presets that could be deployed quickly. For example, a preset would deploy different "Post-show" content to all screens for display as audiences leave. Likewise, "intermission" specific content could be deployed to different screens.

Chromebox - I would like to see better integration for Chromebox devices in kiosk mode.

Julie H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Look no further

Publié le 10/08/2020

Love the product thus far

Avantages

I have TouchBistro and their digital menu did not work at all. I have searched and searched tried multiple trials and this was by far user user friendly and easy to use even if you are not tech savvy. I can add my continuous updates to the menu as we have to keep adjusting due to food costs and the shortages. It loads in seconds beautifully. I even mark out what items we sell out of. Don’t waste your time looking around!

Inconvénients

The symbols are a little lacking and could not change the color on the ones I wanted to use from the template. Also I could not find the font though it was used in the template. I hope as I learn how to upload and edit I think it won’t matter. I also wish I could set the font size with a number not a slider bar it’s to hard to get it exact but I managed to make it close.

Michael L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Las Gaviotas, Puerto Penasco Mexico - Using OptiSigns

Publié le 20/05/2021

Here at Las Gaviotas we are able to touch many business uses. Displaying Rules, check in procedures, Instructions for each shift of guards that come on duty. I am literally checking each Application and finding how I can make use of it in our organization. i will come back and write a more detailed review in a couple months as we have started out with 4 Screens and I see this growing Wildly.

We are a 46 Unit Condominium complex right on the Sea of Cortez. We have all of our Condo connected with Fiber Internet. I can imagine Every condo with a Smart Screen that is used to display important information. Now, as I build that out I will be pestering OptiSigns for a Condo Owner Subscription price :) as when you can communicate with your Owners and Guests, you can enhance their Experience and Safety.

Avantages

1st we are a non profit and we are using OptiSigns and the many Applications for displays around our facility. We have Guard Shacks where OptiSigns allows us to display many things on a single Monitor. We have or main office where renters check in and Owners go to check on Services. We are able to display many different Applications/Web pages in one place, in a Playlist and Scheduled.

We are new and each Application in the inventory has a number of capabilities. Lots of learning going on and I must complement OptiSigns Support for answering every question. They even remote fixed one application that I was struggling with. Once they made the settings changes, I saw exactly what I was not understanding.

They have help for each application and even in the short time we have deployed OptiSigns, I have seen new Application be rolled out.

Inconvénients

I have not found any Cons when it come to OptiSigns, My only difficulty has been to stay focused and plan what i want to do as it is soooo tempting just to connect and get on with things.

Jeff G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Exceptional Value

Publié le 14/02/2020

We have two screens in our office and want to have a good mix of organic content (that we create) and other content we pull from our social sites, weather feeds and news channels.

Avantages

The whole platform is priced really well for a small business. It was easy to set up the hardware player, I used the Amazon Fire stick they have very good instructions on the OptSigns website as to how to configure it properly. Uploading assets and creating the playlist was also super easy.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I can think of - the whole UX has been great to date.

Dimitri F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Extremely easy to use.

Publié le 12/08/2020

So far the overall experience has been great. I will have more on this as I start to add in more screens and different content.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use when setting up playlist. Linking up to screens only takes seconds. I have been testing most of the features on a local chiropractors office screen through his firestick. Only took minutes to set up and push content live onto his screen from my phone. I do most of my content creation on the desktop with Adobe software. Once I upload the custom content from my desktop to the Optisigns cloud. I am able to simply control everything else on my phone when needed. This is nice for when I am remote from the office.

Inconvénients

The mobile version of the website is sometimes tricky. Works better in vertical mode. When in widescreen mode most of the dashboard is cut off and innaccable even with scrolling. Maybe an app designed specifically for mobile would improve the ease of use via mobile.

Jeffrey S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Inexpensive and feature packed Digital Signage, Hooray!

Publié le 01/10/2020

Avantages

We've been using this software at our restaurants for the past few years, and compared to other hardware/software solutions, Optisigns has really created a well thought out system to address all of our needs - and we have specific criteria that not many other companies met. For those times we needed help with the set up or maintenance, customer service was always accessible and found solutions to our many questions. Compatibility with other software and SAAS vendors had made a huge impact for us.

Inconvénients

We are very happy with Optisigns and can't think of anything negative at this point.

Camryn B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

Awesome, especially for displaying Outlook Calendar

Publié le 31/08/2020

The experience has been great so far!

Avantages

We were specifically looking for a solution to display the Outlook calendar for our conference rooms, and OptiSigns was by far the most user-friendly and most capable of the functionality and look we desired.

Inconvénients

I'm only on my first week of use, so any troubles I've had have all been training related.

Mark P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

My Opinion

Publié le 25/02/2020

Customer support is seriously lacking for a paid service. I was promised a discount with my ongoing commitment with instructions on how to apply for it via email. I followed everything they asked and got NO response and was billed full price. I asked why the discount was not applied and got no response so I canceled the service and then I got a response why I was canceling and what they could do better going forward. I simply replied "honor your agreements" I didn't receive any apologize or any attempt to fix the situation or retain me as a customer. They quite clearly left an impression of "we don't care" whit me. I have since found a better service with another provider.

Avantages

Easy for users that are new to digital signage. Has all the basic elements you might need but lacks for advanced features. If you require prompt customer support for your project, you will not find it here.

Inconvénients

no online support. very basic, small set of modules that are not customizable. No cancellation option, had to go through web form and email that took several days.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for the feedback.
Any customer can cancel service anytime by reducing subscription to Zero.

As for discount, we looked at the communication records for your account in our system, we did responded and applied give you refund for the discount within 24h of your request.
If you have further concerns please feel free to reach out to us again.

Devon L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best digital signage software PERIOD

Publié le 26/11/2019

We replaced our old 1970's foam bulletin board with OptiSigns and a 50" TV and we never looked back. It has been tremendously more popular than the bulletin board as we are able to convey a greater amount of information to constituents passing through in the hallways. Video functionality is great as well. I showed the free trial to my boss and she was so impressed we subscribed for 3 screens before the trial was up.

Avantages

Accepts multiple file types, compatible with cheap media devices (Kindle Fire) for ease of setup, custom slide timers, VIDEO COMPATIBILITY, easy drag-and-drop features, pleasant and simple aesthetic, user functionality, web-based interface (no additional software needed), affordable price for smaller organizations.

Inconvénients

Cloud storage could be a little bigger, 1GB is not a lot especially when using videos.

Michaela B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Don't try anything else, this is so worth it!

Publié le 27/07/2020

Phenomenal. I needed help with something when I first was using it and the customer service team got back with me immediately and resolved my issues, which was totally user error.

Avantages

I love that I can change what is displaying on our TV's anywhere and anytime. I had tried a few other softwares and I actually read about OptiSigns in a negative review of one of the products I had tried before! As soon as I opened the app and started messing with it, I was able to have our TVs up and running with the information we needed displayed. My favorite feature is all of the apps that are provided and even a covid-19 folder with a lot of information to display for our employees.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more apps because I absolutely love them! That really isn't a con, just a wish.

Jennifer A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Exactly What We Were Looking For!

Publié le 29/03/2021

So far so good.

Avantages

I manage a small, seasonal yacht club. Last year my boss decided that he wanted to replace the old white- board that the Club had used for many years to disseminate info to the membership with a digital signboard and he put me in charge of managing it. Knowing nothing at all about digital signage I began doing research online and discovered that, to properly and easily operate the new board, I would have to implement a software program.

Our Club did not need an expensive program with lots of bells and whistles that required a media player - just a simple one that would manage the basis content I needed to display. I was also interested in widgets that would display weather etc. in real time.

I trialed several programs and, ultimately, decided on Optisigns which requires a more inexpensive Firestick to operate.

With some help from a tech-savvy bartender I work with we were able to quickly, easily and intuitively access and create content for the board. Although we are still under the trial period, I am confident that Optisigns is the perfect fit for our operation.

Inconvénients

A few learning hurdles with text boxes in the New Design options but I think time, more experience and accessing a few more tutorials will smooth out any wrinkles.

Nick T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love Features! Needs more Customizeation.

Publié le 07/10/2020

We wanted to be able to streamline our processes from uploading, ad creation, and app features

Avantages

I love the integrations and how easy it is to set them up.
Uploading is simple and the Dropbox / Drive app is amazing! I absolutely adore it. It allows me to build out a section for my clients to customize themselves.

Inconvénients

I would love to see more customizability. I bet [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support is done with me by now because I send him too many emails (joking).
But being able to:
- Change Font Size in Apps
- Chose different display styles (For Reviews, being able to toggle as most recent)
- Change the way some of the Apps Look more than just aspect ratio

I would also love to be able to take a crack at designing apps for the system but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I have some HTML experience and am wondering the best way to go about it.

We are also wanting the possibility to white label the software if possible. We are planning to put in at least 100 screens over the next 6 months.

Rob W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

Great for internal communication

Publié le 29/01/2021

This saved my development staff from having to write a custom solution as OptiSigns is very well priced in the market. You may not get all of the high end features that solutions costing over $100 / month would have but it gave my medium sized company most of what we needed for an unbeatable price.

Avantages

OptiSigns is really easy to get up and running especially if the TV and computer is already in place. Their current app list has a decent selection and you can add pretty much any website you'd like on there.

Inconvénients

Maybe a more extensive app selection, notably LinkedIn was missing from the social connectors. Some of the news apps had fairly small text, that may improve the more we use the software and play with the settings though.

Jemma W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use and perfect for our business needs

Publié le 22/02/2021

Its been a pleasure. No issues what so ever and any questions I had about the product or purchasing were answered and followed up in a timely manner.

Avantages

The product is easy to use with many tools/apps/widgets and templates to help you create personalized digital advertising that suits everyone's needs. Opti Sign has a reasonable price point and great communication between developers and ourselves whenever we had any questions. I would certainly not have any hesitations in recommending this product to anyone looking to improve their digital advertising!

Inconvénients

Although there are many benefits and features with this program, as someone with little I.T expertise sometimes I did find it challenging to read through all the Q & A's, I learn better with visual aids, so maybe (and this is only a small suggestion ) more video's or info graphs in the "How To" section for the day to day apps/widgets/templates/scheduling etc.