367 avis affichés sur 347

OptiSigns

Affichage dynamique pour le contenu, les promotions et le marketing

4,6 /5 (347 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
367 avis affichés sur 347
Martin A.

Best Product for the best Price

Publié le 04/02/2021

Best so far. Tried other products and was not impressed. They were too expensive and not easy to use.

Avantages

Ease of Use. Very intuitive. No need to extensive training. Great customer service and support.

Inconvénients

So far, nothing. It has a great and simple to use interface. I would recommend to every business trying to sell time with broadcasting.

Caspar V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great hospitality upgrade in our restaurant!

Publié le 14/02/2021

Our goal was to do an upgrade from our regular TV and USB stick setup, which was a pain to manage and therefore very static.

We have started a 30-day trial, which is great because of a lack of pressure. Spare time is very limited in the restaurant business. So this gave us plenty of time to evaluate and test out its features. Not requiring a credit card is also nice.

Furthermore, the restaurant business is always clamoured for budget. Especially in these Covid-times. Giving us the opportunity to go forward with cheap hardware and software investments (most of the parts were already in place) and delivering a works-just-fine experience is a pleasant surprise.

Going forward gave us (all of the personnel) great ideas to pursue with our new found digital signage solution.

Avantages

Most prominent features for us are the smooth integrations with the Socials. Instagram and Facebook (business) feeds were a breeze to setup. As well as our Google and FB reviews. This is just great to see for our customers (feedback) as well as our personnel (pride of work). Note: Some other offerings failed totally at or did not support this at all.

Any media type (pictures and video) we have thrown at it so far works just right out of the box. Whether in landscape or portrait mode. And being able to fling together a picture with captions, icons and stickers at a moment’s notice is great! The flow from recording on your phone to showing on screen takes 15 minutes.

It just works stable and like a charm on our 'low-end' hardware, like our Mi TV Sticks (Android TV). Haven't seen any crashes yet. And rest assured that the app will recover and update itself in case of any issues. Very good set-and-forget setup.

Inconvénients

Having just trialed OptiSigns for a couple of weeks now we have not come across any issues of mention yet.

Surely it may lack some super detailed or niche feature sets, customization options or device management others may offer, but the pricing per screen completely makes up for that.

The management system may be a bit overwhelming for our employees to self-manage. So management of assets may remain with me, the IT admin, such is life. Although this may be overcome with giving them e.g. access to a Google Slides presentation and incorporate that. And of course, the social and other feeds update themselves automatically.

If OptiSigns ever would offer an easy fool-proof phone/tablet-to-screen (iOS and Android) content-creation phone app to manage assets this would be a killer solution!

Mike S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Product, excellent value.

Publié le 11/02/2021

So far, so good. Great product, features and service.

Avantages

The product is quite easy to set-up, use and manage. For the money, it is the best product out there for managing our screens.

Inconvénients

Slight learning curve for setting up admin rights.

Benoit M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Still geeking, with a better UI.

Publié le 24/02/2020

It's all about giving to the customer of retail in the right context at the right time. I can now say if there's a one day special without printing stuff ... or get people throught the door easily.

Avantages

I don't have to setup too much stuff now. It's all about pushing content and make it happen. That's is just perfect. There's some integration that I'm sure I'll use.

Inconvénients

We can sense how it's based on technicality. For example, it's nearly impossible for most of my marketing staff to understand the pourcentage to create zones. The naming (assets), the flow ... is fundamentaly a UI on top of code.

So that mean, I can't transfert this task to someone else without a training. And this, mean that the digital sign will not be updated as frequently.

Rob W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

Great for internal communication

Publié le 29/01/2021

This saved my development staff from having to write a custom solution as OptiSigns is very well priced in the market. You may not get all of the high end features that solutions costing over $100 / month would have but it gave my medium sized company most of what we needed for an unbeatable price.

Avantages

OptiSigns is really easy to get up and running especially if the TV and computer is already in place. Their current app list has a decent selection and you can add pretty much any website you'd like on there.

Inconvénients

Maybe a more extensive app selection, notably LinkedIn was missing from the social connectors. Some of the news apps had fairly small text, that may improve the more we use the software and play with the settings though.

David N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Outstanding Product

Publié le 04/11/2020

I couldn’t be happier with the software, the setup, the results. All is exactly what I needed to support our school. We are pushing all types of content to multiple lobby screens to show static info, videos of the school, pictures of the children and other information relevant to our parents and staff.

Avantages

Super easy to set up and get working. Allows to push all types of media to our Lobby TV’s and easily rotate to support our portrait setup tv’s. I love the provided templates and the multiple split screen options available.

Inconvénients

Nothing. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It is awesome!!

Nicholas G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Simple, Inexpensive, comprehensive

Publié le 06/11/2020

We have been looking for a cost effective way to distribute information to students. Emails and posters were being ignore glazed over. Other screen products were too expensive and needed special equipment. We could utilize technology we already had on hand to implement OptiSigns.

Avantages

I love the split screen ability! We can a 'dashboard' type screen for our students to get frequently needed info quickly rotate slides of other info.

Inconvénients

It is slightly confusing embedding assets within assets. It took a little while to figure out how to use split screen as the asset that housed other assets and the assigning only a single item or playlist to a screen. After that, it was very easy!

William T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

Amazingly easy to use

Publié le 06/01/2021

I really love it. I am using the free trial but am going to buy it now for our 4 screens.

Avantages

It literally took me 15 minutes to be up and running with my signage. It was unbelievably easy to set up and use. I am using the Amazon fire stick which is much cheaper than the Pi devices of the competition.

Inconvénients

I didn't see a tutorial of how to get things setup. I am sure they have one, but it is so easy I didn't even think to look.

Juan N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy, simple and powerful system, we finally found it

Publié le 11/01/2021

It excessively reduces the cost and the devices I need we already had on hand, it is the best. Using the amazon fire with the optisign system is awesome

Avantages

The simplicity of working with, the best

Inconvénients

I can't put the color code when I use the canvas, And the apps are not in other languages like Spanish

Coby S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredibly simple and intuitive system

Publié le 27/02/2021

Great. Contacted support during my free trial and heard back almost right away, and solved a problem quickly that could have cost me HOURS!

Avantages

It was super easy for me to set up and it already had a direct integration to google data studio where we had already built all of our dashboards!

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to embed any webpage directly. But then again, I'm not sure if that's possible with any system.

Alyssa C.

Free Trial

Publié le 07/01/2021

Great! Love the demo, cant wait to get my software up and running

Avantages

The free trial is great! You don't even need the firestick to demo as they allow you to use their online webplayer/app! Great idea guys and the reason I will be choosing Optisigns for my new studio!

Inconvénients

Firestick out of stock - not Optisigns fault just need to wait for this.

Elliot H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Feature-rich, easy to implement digital signage software

Publié le 22/12/2020

Avantages

Compared to another product I was using, the setup is very customizable while still being user friendly.

Inconvénients

I would like the YouTube videos to auto-caption but this doesn't seem to be working.

John L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent Solution

Publié le 31/03/2020

We have implented OptiSigns to power about 30 digital displays in our multi-disciplinary performing arts venue which is visited by approximately 150,000 guests annually. These displays are used for wayfinding, concessions/bar menus, box office signage, marketing assets, and even projection.

Our team of staff has been thrilled with OptiSigns and its ease of use vs. our previous system. In particular, the Notice Board app is incredibly useful for quick and professional deployment of content including messages like "OPAC welcomes Mr. John Doe" for day time meetings with donors. Our previous software for digital signage had only the most basic of notice board functionality.

Avantages

OptiSigns is HALF the cost of our previous software per screen/per month. As a non-profit, we work hard to use cost-effective solutions.

The feature set of OptiSigns is far greater than our previous system and after reviewing our options, it appears much more powerful than other solutions.

The deployment using Amazon Fire Sticks is absurdly easy. The affordability and availability of Fire Sticks also makes it super quick and easy to add additional screens.

OptiSigns does not charge for additional users. This is super helpful for a non-profit as we can empower our part-time staff to update our digital signage as needed. Other software options can charge up to $15 per user per month in addition to the per screen charge!

The folder management tool is awesome! It is very easy for each one of our departments to organize assets and keep things clean.

Inconvénients

This is really more of a wishlist rather than cons

Presets - We would love the ability to have mass presets that could be deployed quickly. For example, a preset would deploy different "Post-show" content to all screens for display as audiences leave. Likewise, "intermission" specific content could be deployed to different screens.

Chromebox - I would like to see better integration for Chromebox devices in kiosk mode.

Julie H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Look no further

Publié le 10/08/2020

Love the product thus far

Avantages

I have TouchBistro and their digital menu did not work at all. I have searched and searched tried multiple trials and this was by far user user friendly and easy to use even if you are not tech savvy. I can add my continuous updates to the menu as we have to keep adjusting due to food costs and the shortages. It loads in seconds beautifully. I even mark out what items we sell out of. Don’t waste your time looking around!

Inconvénients

The symbols are a little lacking and could not change the color on the ones I wanted to use from the template. Also I could not find the font though it was used in the template. I hope as I learn how to upload and edit I think it won’t matter. I also wish I could set the font size with a number not a slider bar it’s to hard to get it exact but I managed to make it close.

Jeff G.

Exceptional Value

Publié le 14/02/2020

We have two screens in our office and want to have a good mix of organic content (that we create) and other content we pull from our social sites, weather feeds and news channels.

Avantages

The whole platform is priced really well for a small business. It was easy to set up the hardware player, I used the Amazon Fire stick they have very good instructions on the OptSigns website as to how to configure it properly. Uploading assets and creating the playlist was also super easy.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I can think of - the whole UX has been great to date.

Dimitri F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Extremely easy to use.

Publié le 12/08/2020

So far the overall experience has been great. I will have more on this as I start to add in more screens and different content.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use when setting up playlist. Linking up to screens only takes seconds. I have been testing most of the features on a local chiropractors office screen through his firestick. Only took minutes to set up and push content live onto his screen from my phone. I do most of my content creation on the desktop with Adobe software. Once I upload the custom content from my desktop to the Optisigns cloud. I am able to simply control everything else on my phone when needed. This is nice for when I am remote from the office.

Inconvénients

The mobile version of the website is sometimes tricky. Works better in vertical mode. When in widescreen mode most of the dashboard is cut off and innaccable even with scrolling. Maybe an app designed specifically for mobile would improve the ease of use via mobile.