OptiSigns

Affichage dynamique pour le contenu, les promotions et le marketing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

585 avis

Bart B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great value, especially for the price.

Publié le 02/07/2021

We started using Optisigns as a test un on a new digital display in our dining room. We liked both the price and the ease of use, as well as the quality of the display images so much that we have switched our digital menu displays (3) from our old digital display service to Optisigns.

Avantages

Optisigns is easy to setup and implement. Sharing media and content is made very easy with the management dashboard. The quality of the display image is great and everything works smoothly and seamlessly.

Inconvénients

The only, and I mean ONLY thing that I find is laking with Optisigns is digital menu application that makes it easy to update prices for menu items. Unfortunately as it is the menu has to be designed in an external application (like Photoshop) and converted to an image file and then uploaded as media. So, to change a price on one (or many) items requires a lot of work, but could be made much easier by using a menu app like one's available in other digital menu systems.

Tara D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Love the Canva integration

Publié le 26/06/2021

Overall, I'm very happy with how easy it is to use Optisigns. I had 5 tvs set up with different playlists in less than 2 hours from start to finish. Making changes is very easy and this program will save me a lot of time moving forward.

Avantages

I love that it integrates with our Canva account. It is also very easy to update my files/assets and the update in almost instant. The old program we were using was very cumbersome and took 15 minutes to update.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to embed the code from our Canva designs into a file so that any changes to our Canva design were pulled automatically instead of us having to reupload the file.

Thank you Tara for your review & feedback

Levi H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great, simple-to-use software with plenty of integrations and content!

Publié le 22/08/2021

I have very much enjoyed utilizing this software so far.

Avantages

This software is super easy to use and has loads of content and integrations. It also has easy to use templates to make it simple to create new content.

Inconvénients

Some of the editing features on certain integrations, such as the outlook calendar, were a bit tricky to get exactly what I was looking for in terms of how it is displayed.

NoviSign

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Pricing was much more in line with what we were looking for.

Réponse de OptiSigns Inc. Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Levi. Glad to hear that the OptiSigns is easy to use for you.

I will pass your feedback on to our Engineer Team.

If you ever need support, just send an email to support@optisigns.com

Paul L

Benoit M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Still geeking, with a better UI.

Publié le 24/02/2020

It's all about giving to the customer of retail in the right context at the right time. I can now say if there's a one day special without printing stuff ... or get people throught the door easily.

Avantages

I don't have to setup too much stuff now. It's all about pushing content and make it happen. That's is just perfect. There's some integration that I'm sure I'll use.

Inconvénients

We can sense how it's based on technicality. For example, it's nearly impossible for most of my marketing staff to understand the pourcentage to create zones. The naming (assets), the flow ... is fundamentaly a UI on top of code.

So that mean, I can't transfert this task to someone else without a training. And this, mean that the digital sign will not be updated as frequently.

Roger B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Pleasantly surprised! Features and capabilities for novices, experts and everyone in-between!

Publié le 02/07/2021

So far, great! Scheduling has become my "go to" for digital signage.

Avantages

Scheduling was not even on my radar until I tried OptiSigns. I created a couple of schedules "just playing around" and it opened my eyes to a whole new approach to delivering content. With this tool set, I can set the week in advance and tweak the schedules as changes arise. Very nice!

Inconvénients

I am still looking for ways to provide a seamless update of the data being displayed for my non-techie users. I have some playlists that need to change multiple times throughout the day, based on situations and circumstances that are outside of our control. I need to make this as simple and easy as possible as I cannot afford for my users to have to spend a ton of time making changes to content. They are not graphic designers and shouldn't have to be.

Xibo, Mango Signs, ScreenHub, Rise Vision et Screenly

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns

That solution required a PC to be connected to be the "sign presenter". The studio to create the displays has a steep learning curve.

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Pricing model more agreeable. Product seems friendlier to setup and use. Did not need to purchase additional computers/hardware for all of my monitors. App is able to make the boot process of the signs very simple and seamless.
Tyler M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Feature packed, suprisingly inexpensive

Publié le 19/05/2021

We purchased the preconfigured Raspberry Pis provided by OptiSigns, and it's been a breeze to set them up. The device is shipped already attached to our account, making configuration as simple as plug-and-play. We run these devices 24/7 to display a simple dynamic webpage, and we've had no issues or complaints thus far.

Avantages

OptiSigns is incredibly simple to set up. I appreciate the wide variety of supported devices and operating systems. On the client side, the interface and experience is consistent across all supported players. The remote control function for Raspberry Pi devices is an excellent additional feature to have. Team and permissions management is native to the OptiSigns platform.

Inconvénients

Genuinely enjoy using this product. I have no complaints or feature suggestions at this time.

Xibo, ScreenCloud et Screenly

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Features are on par with or greater than other providers. Cost is competitive. Easy plug-and-play deployment process. Simple and foolproof interface.

Thank you Tyler!

Gary M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Met all my needs unlike the others I tried.

Publié le 17/06/2021

Very pleased with the OptiSigns offering. Found lots of options and articles. Setup was simple on both Windows and Raspberrypi. I had one question which was answered same day.

Avantages

Our main goal was to display our call center phone statistics using Chrome. This was the only one that allowed us to use Chrome and login to the needed 3cx phone system to display exactly what we needed.

Inconvénients

I do not have any cons to list since it met all our needs.

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Yodeck required a script to login to our needed Chrome webpage to access phone statistics. We were unable to get script to work even with help from support.

Réponse de OptiSigns Inc. Traduire en français

Thank you Gary for your review!

Adrian W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is better than most

Publié le 21/05/2021

Easy. Easy. Easy.

Avantages

We used (tried to use) doPublicity with their equipment, it was a total failure!

Inconvénients

We are new to OptiSigns but we will update this review as needed.

Imran M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Simply PAR EXCELLENCE !!

Publié le 08/09/2021

Avantages

Ease for start-up and setup, no hard time for learning and go with the flow and creativities. All monitors are manageable.

Inconvénients

So far no CONS faced and error free in our sites.

NoviSign et Yodeck

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Its just simply clicked with our team members and our creativities.
Usha M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Optisigns Review

Publié le 03/09/2021

Overall experience was very good, very much enjoyed utilizing the software

Avantages

Admin interface is user friendly, Easy to manage screens. Management of Playlists and Scheduling is

very easy.

Inconvénients

Needed some improvements with interactive screens

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Easier to use and the technical support was very good.
Caspar V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great hospitality upgrade in our restaurant!

Publié le 14/02/2021

Our goal was to do an upgrade from our regular TV and USB stick setup, which was a pain to manage and therefore very static.

We have started a 30-day trial, which is great because of a lack of pressure. Spare time is very limited in the restaurant business. So this gave us plenty of time to evaluate and test out its features. Not requiring a credit card is also nice.

Furthermore, the restaurant business is always clamoured for budget. Especially in these Covid-times. Giving us the opportunity to go forward with cheap hardware and software investments (most of the parts were already in place) and delivering a works-just-fine experience is a pleasant surprise.

Going forward gave us (all of the personnel) great ideas to pursue with our new found digital signage solution.

Avantages

Most prominent features for us are the smooth integrations with the Socials. Instagram and Facebook (business) feeds were a breeze to setup. As well as our Google and FB reviews. This is just great to see for our customers (feedback) as well as our personnel (pride of work). Note: Some other offerings failed totally at or did not support this at all.

Any media type (pictures and video) we have thrown at it so far works just right out of the box. Whether in landscape or portrait mode. And being able to fling together a picture with captions, icons and stickers at a moment’s notice is great! The flow from recording on your phone to showing on screen takes 15 minutes.

It just works stable and like a charm on our 'low-end' hardware, like our Mi TV Sticks (Android TV). Haven't seen any crashes yet. And rest assured that the app will recover and update itself in case of any issues. Very good set-and-forget setup.

Inconvénients

Having just trialed OptiSigns for a couple of weeks now we have not come across any issues of mention yet.

Surely it may lack some super detailed or niche feature sets, customization options or device management others may offer, but the pricing per screen completely makes up for that.

The management system may be a bit overwhelming for our employees to self-manage. So management of assets may remain with me, the IT admin, such is life. Although this may be overcome with giving them e.g. access to a Google Slides presentation and incorporate that. And of course, the social and other feeds update themselves automatically.

If OptiSigns ever would offer an easy fool-proof phone/tablet-to-screen (iOS and Android) content-creation phone app to manage assets this would be a killer solution!

Look, ScreenCloud et TelemetryTV

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

The price-performance comparison is favorable for OptiSigns. It did everything we required and more at a reasonable price per screen. It just works great on low-end hardware. Which is fantastic if your organisation is working on a tight budget. Going from static images to using social feeds and videos is already a huge step forward for us. Having other options available to us in the future (better hardware and further apps to explore) only adds to our excitement to build on this.
John L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent Solution

Publié le 31/03/2020

We have implented OptiSigns to power about 30 digital displays in our multi-disciplinary performing arts venue which is visited by approximately 150,000 guests annually. These displays are used for wayfinding, concessions/bar menus, box office signage, marketing assets, and even projection.

Our team of staff has been thrilled with OptiSigns and its ease of use vs. our previous system. In particular, the Notice Board app is incredibly useful for quick and professional deployment of content including messages like "OPAC welcomes Mr. John Doe" for day time meetings with donors. Our previous software for digital signage had only the most basic of notice board functionality.

Avantages

OptiSigns is HALF the cost of our previous software per screen/per month. As a non-profit, we work hard to use cost-effective solutions.

The feature set of OptiSigns is far greater than our previous system and after reviewing our options, it appears much more powerful than other solutions.

The deployment using Amazon Fire Sticks is absurdly easy. The affordability and availability of Fire Sticks also makes it super quick and easy to add additional screens.

OptiSigns does not charge for additional users. This is super helpful for a non-profit as we can empower our part-time staff to update our digital signage as needed. Other software options can charge up to $15 per user per month in addition to the per screen charge!

The folder management tool is awesome! It is very easy for each one of our departments to organize assets and keep things clean.

Inconvénients

This is really more of a wishlist rather than cons

Presets - We would love the ability to have mass presets that could be deployed quickly. For example, a preset would deploy different "Post-show" content to all screens for display as audiences leave. Likewise, "intermission" specific content could be deployed to different screens.

Chromebox - I would like to see better integration for Chromebox devices in kiosk mode.

Chris W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Amazing Customer Service

Publié le 03/08/2021

After researching and comparing several services, we reached out to our top three based on price and functionality. OptiSigns was the most reasonably priced and had the most pleasant and knowledgeable customer service representatives. During our trial, we tested several pieces of equipment. They were always responsive and positive with all the different configurations we tried. With the other companies we researched, we were immediately bombarded with sales pitches. As a non-profit, we are on a tight budget. The Optisigns app with the three zones feature does everything we needed it to do and more. Our displays look amazing. It's so nice to have something other than just a slide-show. We're able to incorporate slide-shows, critical information, and a weather-scroll. We love it!

Avantages

The software can be used via FireStick App, Web-based, or computer app-based.
The price for our application was also a great reason.
The top-shelf customer service was what made us stick with them through our trial and ultimately pay for the service. Also, during the trial, we were able to take advantage of the full software features.

Inconvénients

The software is great but there is a slight learning curve to know the lingo and assigning what needs to go where. After that, it's smooth sailing.

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your review. Great to hear that you're enjoying it.

We appreciate the feedback on the Customer Service.

If you ever need any support, just send an email to support@optisigns.com

Paul L

Julie H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Look no further

Publié le 10/08/2020

Love the product thus far

Avantages

I have TouchBistro and their digital menu did not work at all. I have searched and searched tried multiple trials and this was by far user user friendly and easy to use even if you are not tech savvy. I can add my continuous updates to the menu as we have to keep adjusting due to food costs and the shortages. It loads in seconds beautifully. I even mark out what items we sell out of. Don’t waste your time looking around!

Inconvénients

The symbols are a little lacking and could not change the color on the ones I wanted to use from the template. Also I could not find the font though it was used in the template. I hope as I learn how to upload and edit I think it won’t matter. I also wish I could set the font size with a number not a slider bar it’s to hard to get it exact but I managed to make it close.

Kitcast

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns

The digital menu only allows five categories and limited items in those categories. They told me their system was more for a food truck. So then why do you sell me a $20 a month product that doesn’t work for a restaurant when your system is for restaurants.

TouchBistro

Price and ease of use
Michael L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Las Gaviotas, Puerto Penasco Mexico - Using OptiSigns

Publié le 20/05/2021

Here at Las Gaviotas we are able to touch many business uses. Displaying Rules, check in procedures, Instructions for each shift of guards that come on duty. I am literally checking each Application and finding how I can make use of it in our organization. i will come back and write a more detailed review in a couple months as we have started out with 4 Screens and I see this growing Wildly.

We are a 46 Unit Condominium complex right on the Sea of Cortez. We have all of our Condo connected with Fiber Internet. I can imagine Every condo with a Smart Screen that is used to display important information. Now, as I build that out I will be pestering OptiSigns for a Condo Owner Subscription price :) as when you can communicate with your Owners and Guests, you can enhance their Experience and Safety.

Avantages

1st we are a non profit and we are using OptiSigns and the many Applications for displays around our facility. We have Guard Shacks where OptiSigns allows us to display many things on a single Monitor. We have or main office where renters check in and Owners go to check on Services. We are able to display many different Applications/Web pages in one place, in a Playlist and Scheduled.

We are new and each Application in the inventory has a number of capabilities. Lots of learning going on and I must complement OptiSigns Support for answering every question. They even remote fixed one application that I was struggling with. Once they made the settings changes, I saw exactly what I was not understanding.

They have help for each application and even in the short time we have deployed OptiSigns, I have seen new Application be rolled out.

Inconvénients

I have not found any Cons when it come to OptiSigns, My only difficulty has been to stay focused and plan what i want to do as it is soooo tempting just to connect and get on with things.

Jeff G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Exceptional Value

Publié le 14/02/2020

We have two screens in our office and want to have a good mix of organic content (that we create) and other content we pull from our social sites, weather feeds and news channels.

Avantages

The whole platform is priced really well for a small business. It was easy to set up the hardware player, I used the Amazon Fire stick they have very good instructions on the OptSigns website as to how to configure it properly. Uploading assets and creating the playlist was also super easy.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I can think of - the whole UX has been great to date.

ScreenCloud

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns

Screenly was getting more and more expensive and you could not download your assets once they were uploaded to their cloud servers - which was a huge downside because we had over 200 assets that we had created over the years and I could not retrieve them.

Screenly

Better pricing structure.
Dimitri F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Extremely easy to use.

Publié le 12/08/2020

So far the overall experience has been great. I will have more on this as I start to add in more screens and different content.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use when setting up playlist. Linking up to screens only takes seconds. I have been testing most of the features on a local chiropractors office screen through his firestick. Only took minutes to set up and push content live onto his screen from my phone. I do most of my content creation on the desktop with Adobe software. Once I upload the custom content from my desktop to the Optisigns cloud. I am able to simply control everything else on my phone when needed. This is nice for when I am remote from the office.

Inconvénients

The mobile version of the website is sometimes tricky. Works better in vertical mode. When in widescreen mode most of the dashboard is cut off and innaccable even with scrolling. Maybe an app designed specifically for mobile would improve the ease of use via mobile.

Logan B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

Simple

Publié le 12/05/2021

The interface is simple, clean, and effective. Playlists and schedules are easy to manage. This is a top-notch product for anyone with digital signage needs.

Avantages

OptiSigns has the most simple yet effective interface out of any other digital signage option I've looked at. Everything is easy to manage.

Inconvénients

The limitations of using a Roku TV were disappointing, although I'm not sure if it's possible to fix. The ability to expand the assets section in Playlists would be helpful, or have a browser.

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns

This was much easier to use, and I was able to use it with a Roku TV. Although the Roku TV doesn't support web apps, this was a great way to test the product.

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

It worked with the Roku TV and was much easier to use. We will need to purchase an Amazon Fire TV Stick to really start utilizing this, however, it is still cheaper and easier to maintain than the Raspberry Pis that most platforms require.
Jessica S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

BEST VALUE, QUALITY & SUPPORT

Publié le 12/03/2021

OUTSTANDING. Great support, wonderful opportunities to capture more individuals' attention.

Avantages

I have no idea why anyone would use any other digital signage company. Seriously. I got hands on support all the way through before I even PURCHASED. They addressed every question within the same day. The application to create content is FREE-- I don't have to pay for the templates or any features. There's no hardware necessary unlike most other companies out there. If I could rate it ten stars I would. I love love love OptiSigns and I am so glad we chose them over the other companies we were looking at!

Inconvénients

There is nothing bad I could say about this product, everything has gone so smoothly, from set up to content development.

BroadSign, truDigital Signage et Spectrio

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns

This was so clunky and hardware was expensive to purchase, you had to pay for the software and content development and every so often you have to update the hardware but unplugging it and getting it to a computer-- our tvs are hung about 10ft high, so there's no way I wanted to deal with that!

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

price. features. support. software/content creation capabilities. ease of use. you name it. I have no idea why anything else still exists.
Jeffrey S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Inexpensive and feature packed Digital Signage, Hooray!

Publié le 01/10/2020

Avantages

We've been using this software at our restaurants for the past few years, and compared to other hardware/software solutions, Optisigns has really created a well thought out system to address all of our needs - and we have specific criteria that not many other companies met. For those times we needed help with the set up or maintenance, customer service was always accessible and found solutions to our many questions. Compatibility with other software and SAAS vendors had made a huge impact for us.

Inconvénients

We are very happy with Optisigns and can't think of anything negative at this point.

Camryn B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

Awesome, especially for displaying Outlook Calendar

Publié le 31/08/2020

The experience has been great so far!

Avantages

We were specifically looking for a solution to display the Outlook calendar for our conference rooms, and OptiSigns was by far the most user-friendly and most capable of the functionality and look we desired.

Inconvénients

I'm only on my first week of use, so any troubles I've had have all been training related.

ScreenCloud et Mango Signs

For the Outlook Calendar

Mango Signs

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

The ability to create a custom screen with the Outlook calendar, as well as our graphics.
Mark P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

My Opinion

Publié le 25/02/2020

Customer support is seriously lacking for a paid service. I was promised a discount with my ongoing commitment with instructions on how to apply for it via email. I followed everything they asked and got NO response and was billed full price. I asked why the discount was not applied and got no response so I canceled the service and then I got a response why I was canceling and what they could do better going forward. I simply replied "honor your agreements" I didn't receive any apologize or any attempt to fix the situation or retain me as a customer. They quite clearly left an impression of "we don't care" whit me. I have since found a better service with another provider.

Avantages

Easy for users that are new to digital signage. Has all the basic elements you might need but lacks for advanced features. If you require prompt customer support for your project, you will not find it here.

Inconvénients

no online support. very basic, small set of modules that are not customizable. No cancellation option, had to go through web form and email that took several days.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for the feedback.
Any customer can cancel service anytime by reducing subscription to Zero.

As for discount, we looked at the communication records for your account in our system, we did responded and applied give you refund for the discount within 24h of your request.
If you have further concerns please feel free to reach out to us again.

Devon L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best digital signage software PERIOD

Publié le 26/11/2019

We replaced our old 1970's foam bulletin board with OptiSigns and a 50" TV and we never looked back. It has been tremendously more popular than the bulletin board as we are able to convey a greater amount of information to constituents passing through in the hallways. Video functionality is great as well. I showed the free trial to my boss and she was so impressed we subscribed for 3 screens before the trial was up.

Avantages

Accepts multiple file types, compatible with cheap media devices (Kindle Fire) for ease of setup, custom slide timers, VIDEO COMPATIBILITY, easy drag-and-drop features, pleasant and simple aesthetic, user functionality, web-based interface (no additional software needed), affordable price for smaller organizations.

Inconvénients

Cloud storage could be a little bigger, 1GB is not a lot especially when using videos.

FWi

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns

Google Slides did not support as many features, too difficult to update, no calendar synchronization, no video playback.

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Price, ease of use, features.
Michaela B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Don't try anything else, this is so worth it!

Publié le 27/07/2020

Phenomenal. I needed help with something when I first was using it and the customer service team got back with me immediately and resolved my issues, which was totally user error.

Avantages

I love that I can change what is displaying on our TV's anywhere and anytime. I had tried a few other softwares and I actually read about OptiSigns in a negative review of one of the products I had tried before! As soon as I opened the app and started messing with it, I was able to have our TVs up and running with the information we needed displayed. My favorite feature is all of the apps that are provided and even a covid-19 folder with a lot of information to display for our employees.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more apps because I absolutely love them! That really isn't a con, just a wish.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

OptiSigns is so easy to use and has so many resources to help you truly customize what is displayed across screens in your business. It is also so cheap in comparison to the other companies that offer the same sort of service but with way less options and a difficult to navigate platform.
Martin A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Best Product for the best Price

Publié le 04/02/2021

Best so far. Tried other products and was not impressed. They were too expensive and not easy to use.

Avantages

Ease of Use. Very intuitive. No need to extensive training. Great customer service and support.

Inconvénients

So far, nothing. It has a great and simple to use interface. I would recommend to every business trying to sell time with broadcasting.

ConnectedSign

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns

More features with Optisign. Less expensive.

Screenscape

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

More features with Optisign. Less expensive.