OptiSigns

4,8 (1 121)
Affichage dynamique pour le contenu, les promotions et le marketing

Note globale

4,8 /5
(1 121)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,8/5
Fonctionnalités
4,6/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,7/5
Support client
4,8/5

98%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1121 avis

Franck B.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple et rapide

Publié le 28/03/2022

Avantages

L'outil est rapide à déployer et nous avons pu mettre en production pour notre client sur deux sites éloignés en moins d'une heure. Le prix est très compétitif.

Inconvénients

Peut être encore baisser le prix ^^ même s'il est déjà compétitif !

Bernadette M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

super

Publié le 16/02/2022

tres bon logiciel ,facile d'utilisation et prix correct

Avantages

facile d'utilisation,bonne prise en main

Inconvénients

dans les modeles il devrait y avoir plus de metier differents

Benoit R.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Notre expérience

Publié le 28/02/2022

Nous avons choisi la solution Optisigns pour notre nouveau magasin. Son menu très intuitif a été très facile à prendre en main. Cette application est sans aucun doute la meilleure du marché et son tarif imbattable a été déterminant pour nous.

Avantages

L’étendue de ses capacités et la facilité d’installation et d’administration.

Inconvénients

Je n’ai pas remarqué pour l’instant de points faibles.

Frederic M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Un service au top

Publié le 03/03/2022

Avantages

Ce service est devenu indispensable pour nous, il nous permet de promouvoir nos produits et faire de la publicité sur le lieu de vente

Inconvénients

Pouvoir changer les textes en live et la modification est prise immédiatement en compte

Daniel S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing performance and price for small to medium sized businesses!

Publié le 07/04/2022

This software gives us the ability to display updates, videos, and other items to our customers easily.

Avantages

It's ease of use, it's ability to integrate with other products, and its easy to use web interface.

Inconvénients

I can't point to anything in particular. Everything has worked exactly as we want it to.

Alternatives envisagées 

Screenly

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Better control and ease of use was better than we could get out of Screenly OS
Levi H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very functional mobile app and easy to adjust content from anywhere

Publié le 27/05/2022

The ease of use, ability to schedule content from anywhere, and quality of playback using OptiSigns has been a gamechanger for us. We continue to find new ways to engage our guests now that we have unlocked so many possibilities with a platform that stays up to date with technological changes in the industry.

Avantages

It is so easy to schedule content, edit playlists and switch out media.

Inconvénients

There are some small interface issues with scheduling custom repeating events that show up here and there. This is not a major issue as it can be solved by refreshing and recreating the event, but it is worth refining. I also would like to see the emergency message center added to the mobile app, and a bit quicker response on the support side. These are all things that I believe will be improved as this platform continues to grow.

Alternatives envisagées 

ScreenCloud

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

We will continue to use CenterEdge Advantage for many other aspects of our facility management. The Digital Signage platform they offer is not their main priority, nor is it the most important service they provided for us. We needed a more robust solution for signage, and OptiSigns delivered.

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

OptiSigns offered the features we needed for what we felt was a reasonable price. Many providers charge more for a system that is not as easy for entry-level employees to use and more tedious to update or set up.
Benoit M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Still geeking, with a better UI.

Publié le 24/02/2020

It's all about giving to the customer of retail in the right context at the right time. I can now say if there's a one day special without printing stuff ... or get people throught the door easily.

Avantages

I don't have to setup too much stuff now. It's all about pushing content and make it happen. That's is just perfect. There's some integration that I'm sure I'll use.

Inconvénients

We can sense how it's based on technicality. For example, it's nearly impossible for most of my marketing staff to understand the pourcentage to create zones. The naming (assets), the flow ... is fundamentaly a UI on top of code.

So that mean, I can't transfert this task to someone else without a training. And this, mean that the digital sign will not be updated as frequently.

Tyler K.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Make Your Waiting Room Television Your New Marketing Specialist

Publié le 27/04/2022

Our experience overall has been seamless. We started with a 15 minute demonstration. The next day we picked a plan and were building our first signs within 5 minutes. You can't beat the value. 1 new patient a month or 1 patient opting for a promotional service will make for an unmatched ROI vs other marketing tactics.

Avantages

Our marketing team is fully remote and our dental practices are spread across a large geographic area, we needed a simple to use, update and maintain option for maximizing our waiting area televisions into powerful marketing tools. OptiSigns aligned with our needs for a simple to deploy solution that worked within existing marketing and operations systems. The ability to utilize the included content creator and templates along with other creative platforms such as Canva was a major selling point of OptiSigns versus their competition. No matter where our creative content is created it is easily organized into Files/Assets, Playlists and Schedules. These can be easily pushed to any connected device in real time. Utilizing smart TV’s Google App Store or Amazon App Store via a Fire stick makes hardware deployment across many locations as simple as downloading an app and entering the code that appears to sync the device to your OptiSigns account. It is easily to install, use and it's inexpensive for what you get.

Inconvénients

The only issue we can found so far but we have been told it will be in a future update is the ability to add in your own fonts and color palettes. Because of this limitation we still have to do most of our creative in Canva and export into Optisigns.

Alternatives envisagées 

Raydiant et NoviSign

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Ease of use, seamless hardware integration, remote management, Canva and Youtube integration and multi screen multi location remote support.
Tammy P.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nacho Daddy uses OptiSign

Publié le 26/06/2022

I have enjoyed OptiSign and my customers are loving the info. Our sales of the food and drink items have improved since adding the signs

Avantages

Optisign is easy to use, Easy to upload the player, very professional looking. I LOVE everything about OptiSign

Inconvénients

So far there is nothing I don't like yet.

Alternatives envisagées 

Mango Signs

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

Their players do not seem as friendly as they used to be

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

User friendly, great templates, many app...
Bruno B.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good to inform my employers

Publié le 29/06/2022

Great to work with

Avantages

The software is very simple.
You can create a layout very quickly.
The widgets work well and look trendy.
When saving, the screens are updated automatically.
It is a very stable system that can be used for us to inform our employees.

Inconvénients

There is no text editor to enter longer texts with bullets and indented paragraphs.

Yadigar K.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

best one

Publié le 02/05/2022

5 star

Avantages

easy to use,so many choices, and reasonable price

Inconvénients

animation is limited and no explanation. play do not work on object animation

Jimmy C.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best on the Market!

Publié le 07/06/2022

Avantages

Remote web-based management is amazing and something that other competitors are lacking. The folder management is also amazing! I love being able to organize the assets and screens.

Inconvénients

I feel like there could be a little facelift on the asset manager.

Luke Z.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Great Product

Publié le 21/06/2022

Avantages

- It was easy to use and get working.
- Great support features and training for new users.
- Low cost compared to competitors.
- Countless widgets to use that come with the base package.

Inconvénients

I could not find anything while trying this product that was unsatisfactory.

Alternatives envisagées 

Yodeck et NoviSign

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

Better price, more features

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

It had the best interface at a competitive price point.
Gerry E.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Well worth it!

Publié le 07/05/2022

I wanted this to engage my employees attention when they arrive to work and again when they return. Team photos, training tips contests etc. are fun and we use the screen for some zoom calls as well.

Avantages

After a few hours of playing with it. I was comfortable with the process. My employees were excited with this big surprise thst that was all about them

Inconvénients

Learning curve: some things were not logical to me at first. Some file uploading was not going smoothly at first.

Tim C.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product, great value

Publié le 21/06/2022

Avantages

I really like the remote screen management and the playlists. This is a great option for the low cost, and it works with any Amazon Fire device, so I didn't even have to buy any new TVs or devices in order to start using the software. The templates are fairly useful, but there is a little room for improvement with the slide editor, it would be great if the editor worked on mobile devices. The text editor is a bit buggy in my opinion, but overall I am able to get everything working for me. I love that you can import slides from PowerPoint and One Drive, so if you find the OptiSign editor a bit restrictive you can always use another program and import the images. I think it would be helpful if some of the design elements they have in the templates were editable (like if there is a background image color splash, you could change the color, or select design elements from a menu like the icons).
I love the Scheduler, the playlists, and how it all updates automatically everywhere you have a slide when you update the slides. They've done really well at thinking of all the little things you might want to do and providing tools in all the interfaces to enable you to do things like duplicate a slide or playlist, rename them, edit the timing, etc.

Inconvénients

I think it would be helpful if some of the design elements they have in the templates were editable (like if there is a background image color splash, you could change the color, or select design elements from a menu like the icons).
The templates are fairly useful, but there is a little room for improvement with the slide editor, it would be great if the editor worked on mobile devices. The text editor is a bit buggy in my opinion, but overall I am able to get everything working for me.
I can't figure out how to use the split screen thing effectively yet...the images don't really look good,

Alternatives envisagées 

XOGO Decision Signage

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

XOGo was unavailable on Amazon
Jan T.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

More functionality at a lower price, compared to current software

Publié le 30/03/2022

I am using this to show videos in my lobby, slideshows about new services in my exam room and for my staff I am displaying a Google Data Studio dashboard that shows them their goal completions. The ability to automate a the entire process (set it and forget it) is gold, while my customers/patients see helpful and entertaining information (plus a little marketing) while they wait to be seen. Any type of business in any industry could benefit from displaying messages on a TV screen, especially since TV's are so cheap. You can even have a TV in the bathroom with a sports ticker from ESPN (a free app with OptiSigns).

Avantages

I just recently signed up for a trial with OptiSigns and was sold from the first hour of playing with it. It's super easy to upload or create assets and add them to playlists. In addition there seems to be an app for every need, including embedding a Google Data Studio dashboard for my team members to look at. What I really like is that I can schedule playlists for the entire year in advance. I created playlists for every month and scheduled them for the entire year, which includes holiday messages for specific months. I am a doctor and am using OptiSigns to display slideshows in my lobby & exam room for our patients, educating them about other services we offer. Compared to the service I am currently using, OptiSigns costs half and has more functionality.

Inconvénients

There is a upload limit of 1GB with the trial and 10GB per screen for the paid version. Since I am using this for HD videos, it would be nicer to have a more generous limit nut not a big deal.

Alternatives envisagées 

Yodeck

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

OptiSigns costs much less (half price) of ScreenCloud for more functionality. Why would I not switch?

Logiciel antérieur 

ScreenCloud

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Ability to just start using with a fire stick instead of ordering a specific device from the company (without knowing if you'll like it).
Leann W.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Bibliothèques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Calling all libraries!

Publié le 18/03/2022

We were in tough spot before we chose Optisigns. Our previous tech company had all our logins and had configured our TV for us. Now that we have Optisigns' software, we are in the driver's seat! PLUS we can link our Instagram feed and customize our playlists. So much better than just a Google slide on our TV!

Avantages

We all want our patrons to know what is new to the library and what programming is coming up. Digital signage makes that easy. Optisigns makes it easier! Creating playlists by dragging and dropping uploaded images, weather widgets and videos is simple and intuitive. We used a Firestick 4K with our existing TV and we were up and running in minutes!

Inconvénients

The website does use the same color for all of its information and boxes which causes my eye to wander a bit, trying to grab hold of something I'm looking for. A secondary color to indicate tasks I've already worked on would be great.

Alternatives envisagées 

Rise Vision et Google Slides

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

Our region changed tech support companies. All our login details and configurations were with our previous company.

Logiciel antérieur 

Rise Vision

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

The website is gorgeous! And it really does a great job of laying out the features in a way that allows you to visualize how your own project will look.
Caspar V.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great hospitality upgrade in our restaurant!

Publié le 14/02/2021

Our goal was to do an upgrade from our regular TV and USB stick setup, which was a pain to manage and therefore very static.

We have started a 30-day trial, which is great because of a lack of pressure. Spare time is very limited in the restaurant business. So this gave us plenty of time to evaluate and test out its features. Not requiring a credit card is also nice.

Furthermore, the restaurant business is always clamoured for budget. Especially in these Covid-times. Giving us the opportunity to go forward with cheap hardware and software investments (most of the parts were already in place) and delivering a works-just-fine experience is a pleasant surprise.

Going forward gave us (all of the personnel) great ideas to pursue with our new found digital signage solution.

Avantages

Most prominent features for us are the smooth integrations with the Socials. Instagram and Facebook (business) feeds were a breeze to setup. As well as our Google and FB reviews. This is just great to see for our customers (feedback) as well as our personnel (pride of work). Note: Some other offerings failed totally at or did not support this at all.

Any media type (pictures and video) we have thrown at it so far works just right out of the box. Whether in landscape or portrait mode. And being able to fling together a picture with captions, icons and stickers at a moment’s notice is great! The flow from recording on your phone to showing on screen takes 15 minutes.

It just works stable and like a charm on our 'low-end' hardware, like our Mi TV Sticks (Android TV). Haven't seen any crashes yet. And rest assured that the app will recover and update itself in case of any issues. Very good set-and-forget setup.

Inconvénients

Having just trialed OptiSigns for a couple of weeks now we have not come across any issues of mention yet.

Surely it may lack some super detailed or niche feature sets, customization options or device management others may offer, but the pricing per screen completely makes up for that.

The management system may be a bit overwhelming for our employees to self-manage. So management of assets may remain with me, the IT admin, such is life. Although this may be overcome with giving them e.g. access to a Google Slides presentation and incorporate that. And of course, the social and other feeds update themselves automatically.

If OptiSigns ever would offer an easy fool-proof phone/tablet-to-screen (iOS and Android) content-creation phone app to manage assets this would be a killer solution!

Alternatives envisagées 

Look, ScreenCloud et TelemetryTV

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

The price-performance comparison is favorable for OptiSigns. It did everything we required and more at a reasonable price per screen. It just works great on low-end hardware. Which is fantastic if your organisation is working on a tight budget. Going from static images to using social feeds and videos is already a huge step forward for us. Having other options available to us in the future (better hardware and further apps to explore) only adds to our excitement to build on this.
John L.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent Solution

Publié le 31/03/2020

We have implented OptiSigns to power about 30 digital displays in our multi-disciplinary performing arts venue which is visited by approximately 150,000 guests annually. These displays are used for wayfinding, concessions/bar menus, box office signage, marketing assets, and even projection.

Our team of staff has been thrilled with OptiSigns and its ease of use vs. our previous system. In particular, the Notice Board app is incredibly useful for quick and professional deployment of content including messages like "OPAC welcomes Mr. John Doe" for day time meetings with donors. Our previous software for digital signage had only the most basic of notice board functionality.

Avantages

OptiSigns is HALF the cost of our previous software per screen/per month. As a non-profit, we work hard to use cost-effective solutions.

The feature set of OptiSigns is far greater than our previous system and after reviewing our options, it appears much more powerful than other solutions.

The deployment using Amazon Fire Sticks is absurdly easy. The affordability and availability of Fire Sticks also makes it super quick and easy to add additional screens.

OptiSigns does not charge for additional users. This is super helpful for a non-profit as we can empower our part-time staff to update our digital signage as needed. Other software options can charge up to $15 per user per month in addition to the per screen charge!

The folder management tool is awesome! It is very easy for each one of our departments to organize assets and keep things clean.

Inconvénients

This is really more of a wishlist rather than cons

Presets - We would love the ability to have mass presets that could be deployed quickly. For example, a preset would deploy different "Post-show" content to all screens for display as audiences leave. Likewise, "intermission" specific content could be deployed to different screens.

Chromebox - I would like to see better integration for Chromebox devices in kiosk mode.

Chris W.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Customer Service

Publié le 03/08/2021

After researching and comparing several services, we reached out to our top three based on price and functionality. OptiSigns was the most reasonably priced and had the most pleasant and knowledgeable customer service representatives. During our trial, we tested several pieces of equipment. They were always responsive and positive with all the different configurations we tried. With the other companies we researched, we were immediately bombarded with sales pitches. As a non-profit, we are on a tight budget. The Optisigns app with the three zones feature does everything we needed it to do and more. Our displays look amazing. It's so nice to have something other than just a slide-show. We're able to incorporate slide-shows, critical information, and a weather-scroll. We love it!

Avantages

The software can be used via FireStick App, Web-based, or computer app-based.
The price for our application was also a great reason.
The top-shelf customer service was what made us stick with them through our trial and ultimately pay for the service. Also, during the trial, we were able to take advantage of the full software features.

Inconvénients

The software is great but there is a slight learning curve to know the lingo and assigning what needs to go where. After that, it's smooth sailing.

Réponse de OptiSigns Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your review. Great to hear that you're enjoying it.

We appreciate the feedback on the Customer Service.

If you ever need any support, just send an email to support@optisigns.com

Paul L

Derek G.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple & Cost Effective - A Disruptor

Publié le 27/09/2021

We found OptiSigns after we found initial software we planned to roll out was missing a critical feature. We had already evaluated a few other signage solutions but stumbled on Opti and decided to try it. I was left impressed with the simplicity, features, and competitive pricing compared to the other solutions we tested. Also it works with Fire TV's and android TVs so you are not forced to purchase additional equipment if you have a compatible TV already.

Avantages

Really enjoy this digital signage solution so far. Competitively priced compared to peers and does not lack in features. Was super simple to set up and start creating screens and playlists. We plan to roll this out among our locations after finishing the testing period.

Inconvénients

If there's too many elements on one screen, the screen can lag a bit. I'm sure this also depends on device being used. This was not a big concern as it took a lot of elements on a single slide before it became sluggish.

Alternatives envisagées 

ScreenCloud, Mango Signs, TelemetryTV et Yodeck

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

Important feature was found to be missing (was slated to be implemented but had not been yet).

Logiciel antérieur 

Yodeck
Julie H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Look no further

Publié le 10/08/2020

Love the product thus far

Avantages

I have TouchBistro and their digital menu did not work at all. I have searched and searched tried multiple trials and this was by far user user friendly and easy to use even if you are not tech savvy. I can add my continuous updates to the menu as we have to keep adjusting due to food costs and the shortages. It loads in seconds beautifully. I even mark out what items we sell out of. Don’t waste your time looking around!

Inconvénients

The symbols are a little lacking and could not change the color on the ones I wanted to use from the template. Also I could not find the font though it was used in the template. I hope as I learn how to upload and edit I think it won’t matter. I also wish I could set the font size with a number not a slider bar it’s to hard to get it exact but I managed to make it close.

Alternatives envisagées 

Kitcast

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

The digital menu only allows five categories and limited items in those categories. They told me their system was more for a food truck. So then why do you sell me a $20 a month product that doesn’t work for a restaurant when your system is for restaurants.

Logiciel antérieur 

TouchBistro

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Price and ease of use
John L.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hometown Pub and Grub

Publié le 12/01/2022

So far, my experience has been great with the system and customer service.

Avantages

What I like the most is the ease to set up a playlist with my own photos. The templets they have are very professional looking and easy to change the wordage and pricing. The downloading of the software was very simple, it took me about 20 minutes to set up 2 tv's

Inconvénients

Learning to work with the dashboard could be a little bit better, but I'm sure in time I will have it down.

Att E.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Digital Signage for Marketing

Publié le 29/01/2022

OptiSigns was super easy to set up and use. I was able to create an account and broadcast my first digital signage within minutes. Our test signage station has been running for four days without a single issue.

Avantages

OptiSigns has all the critical components my marketing department's been looking for. We use OptiSigns app on Fire Sticks to display "digital posters". The ability for the app to launch automatically on startup is an important feature since many of our signage stations are deployed remotely at various locations. The ability to assign expiration dates on assets is also very important. This feature is useful because expired assets will stop broadcasting even while assigned to a live playlist. The app will work with or without wifi by caching contents onboard the device, very important at locations with unstable wifi.

Inconvénients

The option to move assets and playlists from folder to folder is available but I wish it was a simple drag and drop feature. Additionally, the ability to adjust thumbnail preview of assets would be a nice feature. This would be helpful when setting expiration dates for certain images to be able to see the Information on a larger thumbnail preview.

Alternatives envisagées 

ScreenCloud et PosterBooking

Pourquoi choisir OptiSigns 

Ease of use and modern console interface.

Pourquoi passer à OptiSigns

Features and price. Although OptiSigns is not the cheapest, but it had all the critical features for the price.
Michael L.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Las Gaviotas, Puerto Penasco Mexico - Using OptiSigns

Publié le 20/05/2021

Here at Las Gaviotas we are able to touch many business uses. Displaying Rules, check in procedures, Instructions for each shift of guards that come on duty. I am literally checking each Application and finding how I can make use of it in our organization. i will come back and write a more detailed review in a couple months as we have started out with 4 Screens and I see this growing Wildly.

We are a 46 Unit Condominium complex right on the Sea of Cortez. We have all of our Condo connected with Fiber Internet. I can imagine Every condo with a Smart Screen that is used to display important information. Now, as I build that out I will be pestering OptiSigns for a Condo Owner Subscription price :) as when you can communicate with your Owners and Guests, you can enhance their Experience and Safety.

Avantages

1st we are a non profit and we are using OptiSigns and the many Applications for displays around our facility. We have Guard Shacks where OptiSigns allows us to display many things on a single Monitor. We have or main office where renters check in and Owners go to check on Services. We are able to display many different Applications/Web pages in one place, in a Playlist and Scheduled.

We are new and each Application in the inventory has a number of capabilities. Lots of learning going on and I must complement OptiSigns Support for answering every question. They even remote fixed one application that I was struggling with. Once they made the settings changes, I saw exactly what I was not understanding.

They have help for each application and even in the short time we have deployed OptiSigns, I have seen new Application be rolled out.

Inconvénients

I have not found any Cons when it come to OptiSigns, My only difficulty has been to stay focused and plan what i want to do as it is soooo tempting just to connect and get on with things.