Vibe

Plateforme d'espace de travail digital pour la communication avec les employés

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

14 avis

Janice
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

We are Vibing

Publié le 12/10/2021

Their customer service is exceptional. From our very first introductory meeting, they have always been on hand to offer information, help and support. The implementation went really well, even when there were roadblocks, they proactively stepped in to help and found ways to make things work. They are all so friendly, knowledgeable and very responsive.

Avantages

Our biggest need was to be able to communicate with our hard to reach people in a timely, accurate and engaging way. Vibe has provided that solution for us. Vibe is a useful communication tool with an intuitive user interface, a seamless space for creating, updating and managing slides and playlists. It is now one of our most effective communication tools. It is easy to get messages out to many people using this fast and engaging method, and is quickly replacing the boring static noticeboard.

Inconvénients

It can be frustrating trying to fit our content into set template layouts. It would be really handy if we were able to add, remove or adjust certain placeholders in order to get a better fit for our content. Having said that, there always seems to be a work around or another choice of template that overcomes this issue. It can be a bit time consuming when you first get started.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

GS1 New Zealand: 18 months later

Publié le 13/04/2020

This software has helped stop geographical office separation and team siloing. The next development steps we want to take on this software will help those be solved even further. Meetings are shorter and we can get immediate reporting to the whole business on performance without having to send more and more emails to get the data required.

Avantages

It is easy to update data through Google Sheets and customer support is really easy to get a hold of. If I want to talk to someone, one of the team will answer the phone and they also make a point of regular catch-ups which counts for a lot. In terms of software we asked for a lot originally and Vibe did a really good job of bringing those visions to life as we had imagined them. If I want to add a quick slide in for a birthday or whatever then that's easily done too, which is cool, you're not stuck with what you ordered out of the box if you quickly need an extra.

Inconvénients

There are some functionality issues, with the latest being particularly problematic, where the screens won't function as they're meant to or data doesn't pull through. Every few months I will have to ask Support to re-establish me as an administrator or I cannot make changes, it's the little things liked that which become annoying over time. There are some character issues too, where I can't see if I'm going past the point of it being a readable headline in the news section.

Albert
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Vibe Software & Support

Publié le 16/06/2022

I found the support staff unhelpful and not knowledgeable. I had an appointment with a support person via Google met and no one showed up.

Avantages

Touch screen interface and physical appearance of the monitor.

Inconvénients

Non-intuitive and difficult to navigate within and between applications.

Natasha
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Review - Ryman Healthcare

Publié le 11/09/2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team are wonderful! they are always willing to help us out with loading new content onto our boards when we have no capacity to do so. I appreciate that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps in touch often and she is always flicking new content ideas my way to help make things smooth sailing

Avantages

Using Vibe is a really simple and effective way to help Ryman communicate key messages to all workers on our construction sites. Rather than settling for basic posters that most likely do not get updated as often, moving imagery and fun colors and imagery catches the eye

Inconvénients

The only problem I tend to encounter is he speed of new content upload. For example, when I am wanting to see the preview, it can sometimes take up to a 40+ seconds for the content to load which can be a pain when you are wanting to make lots of changes. Not sure if thats an internet issue? but does tend to happen when I am making edits at home and at the office

Libby
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Vibe Review

Publié le 15/04/2020

Avantages

Vibe is a great internal communications tool that is user-friendly and customisable to your business. Their customer service team is friendly and quick to get in touch is you have a query or issue.

Inconvénients

When uploading new content like a slide, it would be great if there was a 'NOW' option when selecting the time for the start date. I would also be beneficial to drag and drop content when uploading it on to vibe.

Réponse de Labyrinth Solutions Traduire en français

Hi Libby, thank you for your product review of Vibe and feedback about our customer service.

With regards to selecting the publish start date, if you leave this field blank it will publish the slide immediately. If this doesn't answer your request, please reach out to support@labyrinth.co.nz, and we can look to incorporate this as part of the slide manager upgrade, which we are currently working on.

Regarding the ability to drag and drop content for uploading. We will be releasing the new Image Manager, which supports dragging images to upload to Vibe. This upgrade will be release in the next 1 - 2 weeks. The new slide manager, which we are working on now and planning to release in June, will streamline the management of slides within one central page.

Wayne

Good vibes

Publié le 09/03/2022

Have really enjoyed working with Vibe on a number of engagement campaigns. I love the way they take a concept and are able to visually represent it in a powerful digital format.

Avantages

I find this platform very cool and a great way to communicate with and engage my non-wired employees. The range of digital templates is extensive and the Vibe team support is outstanding. Vibe have customised a number of engagement campaigns far beyond my expectations. The feedback I get from my team tells me we are on the right track.

Inconvénients

The playlist is being developed so that it shows the sequence of slide more visually, rather than a text description. This will be very useful.

Jacqui
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Vibe Review

Publié le 07/04/2020

Avantages

Share information to staff across New Zealand that isn't always available to them easily. Different slide templates available - something always that works with what you want to share.

Inconvénients

Theres little that we can change about existing slides, e.g. move bubbles, change size of pictures, stop moving pictures. We want to use the template but update small things.
Slides in portal are very slow to update which makes it difficult to use. Have error messages in admin section.

Réponse de Labyrinth Solutions Traduire en français

Hi Jacqui, thank you for your feedback and outlining your concerns about the existing slides.
As part of our upgrade to the Vibe interface, which will be released at the end of this quarter, we are building in more flexibility into our slide templates to allow for greater customisation. The issue you have experienced with slides being slow to update, was due to performance issues we experienced after the migration of our Vibe cloud infrastructure to Microsoft Azure. We are happy to report these issues have been resolved and you should be seeing big improvements in the speed in which slides are updating. Our support team will have been in touch with you about the error message in the Admin section, which we are monitoring.

Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Vibe helps us achieve part of our comms goals

Publié le 22/04/2020

Good and the customer service is great. Looking forward to your updated Vibe admin area.

Avantages

Really great for providing snackable and digestable content to the business. Visually a great way to communicate and the impact when people see our big digital wall at reception is great.

Inconvénients

I don't use all the slide designs and only tend to stick to those that I know how to edit. I find creating and editing slides not very user friendly.

Kellee
  • Secteur d'activité : Supermarchés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Love it

Publié le 14/04/2020

very positive

Avantages

Love the speed of upload and the versatility to be able to use the slides for many different features

Inconvénients

A little bit clunky when trying to create or edit mulitple slides. Also isn't sorted particularly well - would be great to be able to sort content and group by tyhe stream attached to it so all attached to a single stream are in one place

Alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Publié le 20/04/2020

Avantages

Great way to engage with the team, different to standard notice boards that the team don't look at it. Keeps areas noise free and are able to just have a tv screen with rolling information.

Inconvénients

Would be great to have an App on your phone that you can update on the go, so I can push information to the team a lot quicker especially during the covid lockdown

Réponse de Labyrinth Solutions Traduire en français

Hi Alexander, thank you for your product review of Vibe.

The good news is, we do have a mobile App for managing the Vibe content. If you get in touch with our support team (support@labyrinth.co.nz), we can provide you with the site code and installation instructions.

Geoff
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Good Vibes

Publié le 10/02/2021

I'm very happy with the Vibe system and with the degree of customer support given. After my first review, The Vibe team took my concerns raised in my feedback very seriously and I've seen major improvements implemented into the user interface. They listened and they solved the issues that I had raised. I'm very impressed by this and the resulting re-designed interface is working very well for me.

Avantages

The Vibe system is a great tool for bringing staff together and sharing news and event footage internally.

Inconvénients

I have no major concerns. Some earlier issues around uploading and file sizes have been resolved.

Shentelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thank you Aroha and Vibe Team!

Publié le 22/02/2021

What’s made this journey really easy is having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] coach me through this software, she’s bubbly, easy going and a pleasure just to have her in our corner and I can’t wait to meet her in person. She is super supportive, gives great ideas and feedback, so the journey has been real awesome because of her, Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!
With uncertainty times we’ve another communication channel, to ensure our business key messages are been seen for those that communicate with our customers, so that has helped us in that area. Benefits would be, there is a lot more to learn and look forward to seeing how this can help me as an individual for learning and development too.

Avantages

This software is amazing and there are some real cool features on here, easy to use, I wasn’t part of the integration process, but what I’ve learnt to date, has been really awesome.

Inconvénients

When you can create multiple slides, you couldn’t reorder them easily, would need to manipulate the dates to do this, but can get messy, but I also understand there is development in order to do this. I’ve just learnt this new software, so I won’t know until I start using this more and more.

Mana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Project AWHI

Publié le 20/04/2020

Very good and very proactive. Great support for the Vibe team which help guide our fresh eyes through the implementation stage of what we wanted to achieve.

Avantages

How we could personalise it and make it unique to our business so it couldn’t be duplicated. Also having the option to integrate other parts of our business together on the one platform. Connect all of our business units together and have three channels, overall business, regional business and individual businesses.

Inconvénients

It’s fit for purpose for what we want to achieve. At this stage we don’t have a “least”

Natalie
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Effective communication tool

Publié le 19/04/2020

Avantages

The ability to share general company information and specific site information to large groups of people - we have teams in different locations and a large number of contractors and it can be difficult to communicate with them.

Inconvénients

The Vibe system can be difficult to use to create new content, we haven't found the current system that user friendly. Once it's created updating it is relatively straightforward though.