5 avis

Backbase

Une plateforme bancaire numérique omnicanal pour les banques de détail

4,6 /5 (5 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
5 avis
Julia A.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely a lifesaver without breaking the bank.

Publié le 10/07/2018

Totally backs up all our files at a price that makes it very reasonable and worth it.

Avantages

Backblaze offers real time backups and keeps all my external drives, computers and laptops completely and thoroughly backed up in case of the inevitable.

I had a computer go down unexpectedly two months ago. Talk about a nightmare, but I didn't suffer the devastating loss of all my data. All my files were safely tucked away on backblaze until we could get the new hard drive installed and get the files moved back over.

I also love the ability I have to go in and go back to a previous date. This saves you ultimately from your own costly mistakes and I consider it a huge benefit especially with the backup ability as well.

I can't believe it only costs a few bucks for each device, my peace of mind and assurance technological Armageddon will never take me down.

We operate a photography studio so unlimited backup space is HUGE! Not to mention, it gives us an additional layer of protection in the event something were to happen locally to destroy our images. This program is a life-saver and if you ever have to use it, you will wipe your brow and agree that was one of the best decisions you've ever made in your life.

Inconvénients

I'd have to make up some cons to tell you what issues I have with this program. I had a little challenge trying to figure out how to get some files downloaded so I could access them remotely, but it was so minimal and pretty easy to figure out it's almost not worth mentioning.

Inés P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Great work

Publié le 01/04/2018

Avantages

Great work they do as a company without any doubt I recommend it to anyone who requires their service are by far one of the best but the best in the field dominating the market widely, I really have no complaints, I leave with only praise for the excellent quality of services that provide

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Chirag S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Backbase - Powerful widget based UI

Publié le 16/11/2018

Reusable Widget is what makes it best business use case of this Product. Its really mixed experience with product.

Avantages

Reusable Widgets are one of the most powerful feature of Backbase. We are using this product more than year. Its really have strong use case where we can write and use reusable components. We are looking forward for using this product.

Inconvénients

Biggest cons of this product is UpGradation to latest javascript framework. As its not supported for higher and latest version of Angular JS. That what making its challenging.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ease and quality of use

Publié le 24/10/2018

Avantages

I really enjoyed my experience working with tis software. I really enjoyed how it backed up all of the data we acquired so when the worst did happen we didn't lose much fo anything.

Inconvénients

Its hard to find any fault with it unfortunately, I know its harder to improve your software on all positives but take it as a compliment that you're doing great with it!

Bernard D.

Modern Lean Portal solution

Publié le 20/06/2013

If you are looking for a modern portal solution.

- Widget / WOA architecture