Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Fabricant de cartes de visite gratuites

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

858 avis

Fletcher
  • Secteur d'activité : Marchés boursiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything within the Adobe creative cloud is easy to use, and industry standard.

Publié le 25/07/2022

Avantages

I'm able to edit videos and images with ease, using software that runs well, and looks good.

Inconvénients

Adobe provides you with cloud storage, but it'd be great if they had more space on this with the default plan as I like to use my Adobe products on the go.

Noah
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Adobe Creative Cloud Express (Formerly Adobe Spark) is Better than Canva

Publié le 20/06/2022

Frankly, I've quite enjoyed it. I recommend them over their competitor, Canva. Both Express and Canva do virtually the same thing, but Express has a few integrations with other Adobe products that makes it worth using instead of Canva (if you have the CC subscription). Plus, if you don't have the CC subscription, a subscription to Express is cheaper than Canva.

Express is a powerful, browser-based image (and I guess video, though that's not it's best feature) editor capable of producing professional-style images for business cards, social media, graphics, and more.

Avantages

The software is simple, and easy to use. Upon logging in, I was able to go through a bunch of prebuilt templates, establish my brand identity (colors, upload fonts, logos, etc.) and begin creating graphics.

I am a huge fan of the interface, and I enjoy the extraordinarily powerful background-remover tool. It is almost always accurate, and causes graphic creation to be quite simple.

There's a button called, "Brandify" which will automatically insert your colors, logo, and fonts into the picture you've created (or the template you've grabbed) which makes for very quick creation/editing of graphics.

I primarily use CC Express for social media graphics, and I'll say that I personally think that they're better than their competitor, Canva. Both offer nearly the same tools, and Canva is just a little bit simpler, but CC Express is cheaper by a bit ($100 for a year subscription vs. Canva's $120). But the reason I prefer CC Express to Canva is that it integrates with the Adobe suite in small quality of life things that make using this software with other products very easy and compatible.

Inconvénients

There's really only two things I dislike about this software.

First off, it has video editing capabilities. The video editing is primarily for social media graphics, though you can do some full-blown video editing. The thing is, most people likely have this product through the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. If you do, you might as well use Premiere Rush or Premiere Pro, which are Adobe's video editors. Rush is a more powerful version than the one within Express, yet a simpler version of Pro. I don't see a use for the video editing when it's already in it's other products.

The load times can be horrendous. Most of the time I have no issues, but when I do have a loading issue, it can take minutes (the longest I've waited is 10 minutes to log in). This is rare, but it's always extremely inconvenient when it does happen. Also, if you're editing something and then your internet "hiccups" and connection changes for any reason, a popup will occur and tell you to refresh the page. Since the software saves automatically as you make edits, this generally isn't an issue. Though, occasionally, it will lose progress after a refresh, and you'll have to redo some work.

Heather

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Adobe Spark vs. Canva

Publié le 04/10/2019

I started using Adobe Spark as an alternative to Canva. But I found the whole experience not as user friendly as what I can create with Canva. My team ended up going back to using Canva for simple graphics.

Avantages

As a Social Media Director I often need to create quick graphics myself rather than bog down a graphic designer with a simple task. I found Adobe Spark, and it's great for just that, simple graphics. You can choose from a large assortment of stock images because they are attached to Adobe Stock, as well as other free stock images on the web.

Inconvénients

I felt it was too hard to make the graphic the exact way I wanted it too. You could change the font only by using a sliding scale, in order to make changes to the text you had to click on the word box and it opens in a new screen. Additionally, the variety and of "shapes" they offer is not as vast as Canva's selection.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Adobe puts the creative into this nice compact package

Publié le 14/06/2022

I used a well know desktop / app editing suite when I first started as a consultant but because I got express in with my main package, at no extra cost, I started to try it out and moved completely to express within a month. Been using this now for over 2 years.

Avantages

I've been with this package for a number of years - almost from the start. I've seen a number of great features added and only recently they have brought in direct scheduling to social media.

I particularly like the predesigned sizes for posts and the ability to take a design you have made and convert it to a template.

Working for different clients, I can also set up their brand colours, fonts and styles and quickly switch between or or another.

The app version is also great for taking posts you have created and animating them quicker than using the desktop version.

I use this across mac, windows and ipad.

Great facebook support group too.

Inconvénients

I have the full desktop package for adobe which is how I got into using express however my only issue is that I have to pay extra to access it on the ipad. A pity that isn't included by I get that it's a different platform.

Pourquoi choisir Adobe Creative Cloud Express

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

easy adobe express

Publié le 15/07/2022

I have only used a few times but the first time was easier than other programs.

Avantages

The fact that it was very easy to use. The free use for educators.

Inconvénients

The cost but then I found out that educators can get a free account.

Alicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Absolutely love!

Publié le 04/08/2022

Avantages

Adobe CC recently acquired ContentCal late last year and re-launched the platform as a part of Adobe Express (previously Adobe Spark). The schedule function within the platform is absolutely beneficial and as a current Adobe Creative Cloud user, this is a massive green tick to have this function included in my subscription. After experiencing issues with our previous provider, we were on the hunt for a new social scheduler and lo and behold, Adobe had just launched this product. This feature gives users the ability to create content and allocate to the "unscheduled" area of the platform. This is awesome for banking content or drafts that may need approval from others. I look forward being able to seamlessly create and store QR codes in the future too!

Inconvénients

They're still in early stages of development and I am aware that it is in the works, but being able to review analytics for social performance is one function that I am very much looking forward to.

Lee

Great value design suite

Publié le 17/06/2022

I've had to learn the apps I use from scratch, but the tutorial videos are top-notch.

Avantages

It's really easy to use and looks beautiful. You can add or remove apps with ease, and it's really affordable.

Inconvénients

There have been quite a few glitches. Recently I had to spend an hour figuring out why I couldn't export GIFs from photoshop. But the Adobe help centre had the solution.

Carolyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Amazing Professional Bundle

Publié le 28/07/2022

Overall experience has been great honestly. I love their software, they’re endless capabilities, and the constant software updates.

Avantages

I love that I have access to so many apps at once under one bundle. I mostly use Photoshop and Illustrator, but Adobe Acrobat comes in handy for everyone when it comes to signing PDFs.

Inconvénients

You unfortunately can’t buy the cloud outright, and you have to pay for the subscription. They have financing options too if you’re struggling.

Bidharva
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Adobe A great way to start engaging your skills

Publié le 24/06/2022

Pretty satisfied actually. Its very productive for my business.

Avantages

Its complex in the beginning but as it gets knowledgeable its pretty much the easiest thing in the world

Inconvénients

Its UI probably because its complicated, beginners cant use some common things that are right infront

Ana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Create your graphic design from templates!

Publié le 13/07/2022

It's been a lot of fun, to be honest. They are better than its rival, Canva, in my opinion. A few connections with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, make Express more useful than Canva for creating graphics. Using Express, you may create high-quality photos on business cards, social media, and other marketing materials.

Avantages

It has the greatest graphics design features available. It's easy to use the user interface and functionality to create logos or flyers using this program! As long as I have a smartphone, I can create whatever I'm inspired to.

Inconvénients

It has a learning curve for those who have never worked with adobe apps. Because Canva has a superior interface, the interface is fine, but it might be better.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Adobe Spark for the win! One of my favorite programs for quick Graphic Design projects!

Publié le 06/08/2020

I have been extremely impressed with this program since I discovered it. It has helped me to make my business more efficient and most definitely aid in getting my designs out much quicker than I had been prior to finding it. Although there are a few areas that can be improved upon, I am extremely happy that I found this software. It is definitely one of my top two choices for all of my graphic design needs. I would most definitely suggest this program to others that do similar work, and even to those that don't, because it makes designing any type of graphic an incredibly less stressful process.

Avantages

Adobe Spark is one of my "go to" programs for all of my graphic design needs related to my freelance graphic design business "Detailed Design by Ash". It's icon library without a doubt has one of the largest available free icon options that I have seen in any program similar. You can search almost anything and find numerous icons related to your subject. This definitely comes in handy during projects such as logo design. I have the program in app form on my Android smartphone and found it by chance through the play store. This means that I can do any design project that comes up using only my mobile phone. Another great quality is that their free version is extremely versatile and contains pretty much everything that I needed before I ever purchased a subscription or paid for anything. I was able to create graphic designs for my business straight from my phone without having to spend a dime. They also usually offer a 1 to 2 month free trial when you subscribe, which was an excellent bonus when I began my subscription with them.

Inconvénients

Although the program is amazing there are a few features that I feel could be improved upon. Although their icon library is extensive, their font library is not. Up until recently purchasing a subscription, I used the free app version on my phone and sometimes could not complete projects, or only use some of their features for part of my design due to their very minimal selection of available fonts. Also, the "help" area of the app could most definitely be improved upon. When trying to figure out how to achieve some designs, even after looking through the help section that was available, I was still at a loss at how to complete a certain task. I would suggest having a larger section of "how-to's" in order to make navigating the program, especially for those that are just discovering it, a much easier process. Lastly, I would encourage them to advertise that there is a desktop version available. I used the mobile app without realizing that I could also use my laptop in the process of design because I had no idea that there was a desktop version at all.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

The Designer's App

Publié le 20/02/2019

I am a designer and I am against apps that create cookie cutter designs. For several reasons. Mainly because I don't like seeing the same graphics over and over (it makes the world a more boring place). Also because the same graphics, layouts and photos are not appropriate for just any product, service, event, or purpose. But most importantly because it cheapens the whole role of graphic design. Why hire a designer when you can just download an app and do it yourself?

But Adobe Spark is different.

You can access Adobe Stock (CC subscription may be required) so that you at least have better photos than you will take with your phone, the available fonts are much more reasonable (no decorative fonts allowed!), and there are layout hints like snapping the alignment of an object to the center of the screen rather than relying on your eye to estimate stuff like that.

As ironic as it may sound, I think this program was designed with designers in mind. There are still some bugs that need to be worked out, but this is by far my favorite app for creating images for social media.

Avantages

This app allows you to create images for social media quickly and gives enough options without encouraging you to create bad design. Many apps allow different text alignment while Adobe Spark allows "magic" alignment (basically a more interesting justified alignment). If you use this app on iPhone, you can also create and edit video and create and publish (!) web pages (more like landing pages than anything, but you get it).

Inconvénients

I went from using this app on iPhone to Android and, while it was just made available for Android and we are grateful for this, it definitely needs improvement from a usability standpoint. There is no Undo button and some functionalities are difficult (like the snap alignment feature, it is sometimes easier to just eyeball it). The good thing is this app is still in it's early stages in Android and there is a forum on Adobe where they take users suggestions to make improvements. I don't know why here is still undo button (that is a very common request in said forum), but ok.

Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easiest Program for Creating Pinterest Images

Publié le 24/09/2019

Adobe Spark has enabled me to create pinnable images for my website that are in line with my brand image quickly . This has saved me valuable time. Especially when I need to create new relevant graphics when I update blog posts or as seasons and trends change.

Avantages

This software is just so simple to use. Once you set up branding - your fonts, logos, brand colors, etc. It's so easy so create branded graphics; especially pinterest graphics with a photo and text overlay.

Inconvénients

When I first began using this software I was unsure because it lacked some features that other programs I've used had. Such as being able to drag and drop shapes, frames etc. HOWEVER, after some time I was happy these features were gone . It simplified the graphic creating processing and saved me time. For graphics that needed more complex tools, I opened and edited the image in Adobe Photoshop but I only need those features maybe 5% of the time.

PicMonkey et Canva

Janele
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Adobe Spark is the best way to make high quality graphics for cheap!

Publié le 03/03/2020

Adobe Spark has been a great addition to our agency. All of us at our company are able to simply login to the program, quickly, in order to accomplish graphics in minutes if a client needs them. We use this program almost on a daily basis in order to create graphics for email campaigns, landing pages, social media ads, and so much more.

Avantages

Adobe Spark allows me to easily create graphics for my clients on a daily basis. I can easily login on my desktop or my phone and access my recent projects or create a new one. The platform is extremely easy to use and straight forward. It also provides free images and graphics to use for businesses if we cannot find anything in stock imaging. Another nice feature is that it can help give examples of projects if you are lacking any inspiration!

Inconvénients

Since Adobe Spark is so user friendly, you cannot accomplish extremely fine details that can be done in programs like Photoshop. But if you are using this software on a daily basis, this is not an issue at all. To get around this issue, you can always create a detailed graphic in an expensive program and then move it to Adobe Spark in order to accomplish more user friendly adaptations such as adding text or photo edits.

Rachel

So good for creators!!!

Publié le 21/03/2022

It's been really good!! I am super happy with it and will continue to be an adobe customer.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and there's not really much of a learning curve.

Inconvénients

I wish there were even more premade templates

Pourquoi choisir Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Because I use other Adobe products and it was easier to have them all integrated

Ayesha
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Light Your Life on Fire with Adobe Spark

Publié le 30/06/2019

Overall, I love Adobe Spark. I ended up researching ways to use it to conceive of educational materials to assist English Language Learners with their vocabulary development. The software has immense potential as an educational technology tool that students and teachers can use to demonstrate their learning or enhance their teaching.

Avantages

This software has an excellent user interface that scaffolds the tools easily for ultimate content creation. Without having professional experience and needing high-tech tools, I can easily create web pages, multimedia videos, and graphics. As an aspiring teacher, I love that Adobe Spark is available for free to schools that also includes offering their premium features for free. Furthermore, the Adobe Spark suite allows me to create a variety of instructional materials, such as electronic newsletters, exit tickets, etc. I feel like I am already a professional designer without buying high-tech software to create relevant educational content.

Inconvénients

What I like least about Adobe Spark is that there are watermarks that I must constantly turn off to make sure my designs are unique and original. Additionally, the branding features are for premium users, which is a downside for those who are on tight budgets.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

The Express Version of Photoshop

Publié le 13/01/2022

Overall, Express doesn't get as much recognition as is deserved for their graphic design software. I would love to see them implement more vector illustrations and adding in features that make Adobe unique like uploading your Photoshop actions and styles to Express. This would be a huge game-changer for Express as many who find Photoshop too complicated or buggy would love to have the option to use these advanced features with the ease of use offered in Express. Also, if they could implement other unique features to Photoshop like cloning, it would be amazing--I could see so many people flocking to this program with these enhanced features.

Avantages

I tried this software out years ago when it first became available. At the time, it had its easy-to-use features, but it was lacking in features compared to other competitors. Fast-forward to today and almost everything has changed for the better. Spark (now Creative Cloud Express) offers features similar to Canva and Photoshop blended together. Like Canva, Express now has a paid version with extra features, they have templates and premium (like Canva again), a super-easy way to resize and remove backgrounds.

Unlike Canva and other programs similar, Express offers features that are like Photoshop, most notably, the layers feature. You can now see the layers that compose your design, only, it's significantly easier to use than the Photoshop program.

There's also a button where you can press to change the design style of the font, and it takes you through numerous style types with a simple click. Also as an upside, you can also see a font preview of your specific text to see what it would look like as opposed to clicking through a bunch of fonts to see which looks best--definitely a time-saving feature.

Also, you can change out certain elements like lines with a simple click versus Canva and other design programs where you have to search out the elements and drag them to the photo. This is another huge win for Express.

Inconvénients

I don't like that there aren't as many illustrations and supplemental designs available to use (even with premium). Meaning, adding in vectors like animals, flower wreaths, etc. This is a huge issue in my opinion and why I'm still stuck on Canva for most designs.

Pontsho
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Thevisionarycreation

Publié le 12/03/2020

My overall experience is a 10/10 because it's just wonderful.

Avantages

Spark is one of those platforms for creators like myself because it brings spark in my designs.

I love everything that I'm speechless to even say much...

Inconvénients

There's not much criticism the only problem is that on the mobile app there could be some more developments because it's slow.

I use both the PC and Mobile because I am always designing so the Mobile is being creative on the go. If it could be more fast then I'd be more happier.

Patrick

I love Adobe Spark

Publié le 14/12/2021

I always see people talking about Canva, but that is because they don't know Adobe Spark. I have always used Adobe products and love the integration of the Applications. I just don't like the support. I find it hard to get access to them.

Avantages

It has a VERY easy and nice interface, useful tools for developing elaborate or simple layouts, and very beautiful templates of graphic pieces in the most used formats in everyday life.

Inconvénients

y only problem until today is as an Abobe subscriber for years is support for changing the payment method,

Darien

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Adobe Spark offers a simple, online design platform & templates

Publié le 10/01/2021

Adobe Spark helped us facilitate our design process for social media posts, allowing staff without experience with design tools to quickly & efficiently create decent looking graphics. While it can never compete with a fully fledged platform such as Photoshop, and could use to borrow some key features from it's competitors, it offers a basic design tool that can be useful.

Avantages

Adobe Spark is a simple, easy-to-use design platform with simplistic features and excellent templates that make social media designs quick and less painful. Perhaps the best feature is the numerous templates - helping alleviate creative blocks and speed up the design process. Clearly made to compete with platforms like Canva, it offers very simple features that help speed up the design process, and makes it simple enough for people with no experience using higher-end design software such as photoshop. With their templates, they help people without experience create good looking graphics in a fraction of the time.

Inconvénients

While Adobe Spark has a lot to offer, it cannot compete with a higher end product such as Photoshop, or even a similar competitor (such as the online Photopea) in terms of features. While they clearly made a choice to keep things simple, they avoided putting in useful features like the magic selection tool that would truly help make this a fully fledged design suite. As well, certain basic features (like selecting objects, moving objects, layers, etc) either don't work as expected, or are completely missing, making more complicated designs impossible.

Joy
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Makes Branding a Breeze!

Publié le 06/10/2020

I love how Spark makes creating lots of quality content more manageable.

Avantages

Excellent Template selection. I love the branding feature that makes customizing content a breeze!
Within the iOS app, there are lots of options to allow you to shuffle through various formats till you find the right "feel" (in the app, select the text, go to "style" and play with the style wheel).
The integration with Creative Cloud is also so helpful for achieving brand consistency.

Inconvénients

I wish that you could make multiple posts within one file (similar to Artboards in Illustrator) rather than having to duplicate the file and edit it accordingly. It would be much more convenient for multiple image insta-posts, OR when you are making the same type of post across multiple platforms. Sometimes I won't realize I want to change a style until I am on the second format of that graphic (for example I make an insta post and duplicate it to make a FB version and then while on the FB version I realize a particular design looks better). So it's annoying to have to go back to the first file to do that. I'd love to be able to do that on just one screen. Also, the align feature is currently only accessible if you select more than one object and only works to align relative to each other. It would be great to be able to align relative to art board and access this feature with just one object.

Amr
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Impressive Content Creation Platform.

Publié le 27/04/2022

As an instructional designer, I use Adobe Creative Cloud Express In digital literacy courses. It is an easy-to-use content creation tool that helps learners demonstrate their digital skills by creating multimedia content, collaborating with peers, and sharing their work on social media or the platform they like.

Avantages

Adobe Creative Cloud Express is easy to use and allows for creating the most needed content types like web pages, videos, and social media posts.

It has a rich digital assets library and custom templates for every content type. Also, it has seamless integration with the world’s top cloud platforms

The platform has AI features that suggest themes, color patterns, and pictures based on the design users are creating.

Inconvénients

Not much. But it would be great if Adobe Creative Cloud Express for Education were available for free in more regions.

Microsoft Sway
Christian
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best video editing, web and graphics designing features at one place

Publié le 13/05/2022

Avantages

Graphics design pro features are best in the industry. Intuitive interface and features for logo, flyers and more at ease.
Ability to work on smartphone enables me to design anything anywhere as I become inspired.

Inconvénients

It has a little bit of learning curve as people unfamiliar with adobe applications can take time to easily use it.
The interface is nice but it can be improved because Conva provides a better interface

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Love this program

Publié le 31/10/2019

Overall spark is the easiest graphic software program that I have found to use. I prefer it Leaps and Bounds above canva. I use it for all my photos and videos for Facebook Instagram and Pinterest.

Avantages

It's very easy to use and has many options for my needs. I love all of the templates that are available. It gives you many font options. And the animation feature in the mobile app is one of my favorites as well.

Inconvénients

The inability to add animations in the desktop version versus the ability to do it in the mobile version. I am under the understanding that that is coming and I look forward to it.

Ada Jocabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great educational resource!

Publié le 16/11/2020

I have been using Adobe Spark as a tool in my everyday classes, for example, like a student portfolio or digital scrapbook where I can check my student's posts and keep track of their creative activities. Personally, I use some of the templates as activities with my students and to share my art with engaiging posts. The free version is very useful, but I recommend purchasing the Adobe package, as it comes as part of it.

Avantages

Adobe Spark allows me to create easily all kinds of projects, like web pages, flyers, slides, banners, videos, and much more. It's accessible from any device PC, Chromebook, and even your mobile phone. It already has a lot of beautiful premade designs and templates, The best part is that lets you share them directly on any social media with a predetermined size for better quality. With the free trial app, anyone can download it and use it for free.

Inconvénients

It's not very detailed for video editing but is very easy to make short videos with pictures and subtitles.