TUIO

Facturation des parents pour garderies, écoles maternelles, écoles primaires, etc.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

95 avis

Glenn
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tuio has been a fantastic tool to move our school into online payments and invoice management.

Publié le 09/04/2018

Tuio allowed us to streamline our enrolment and tuition payment processes. We are moving away from handling post-dated cheques to online direct payments. This is both a better user experience for our parents as well as saving time and generating efficiencies in the administration. It really is a Win Win!

Avantages

What I like most about Tuio is that it is built from the ground up as a payment software, instead of an added-on after thought. The system is intuitive and simple to navigate while being powerful on the backend to support our needs. Our parents have had nothing but good things to say about how much they like the system.

Inconvénients

There are a few features which would be nice to have such as the ability to modify the payment amounts once an invoice has been issued; however, Tuio has been very responsive to suggestions and is continually publishing new features/functionality.

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for the great feedback, which we are taking into account for the next release phases.

Shari
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Reasonable Tuition Payment Platform

Publié le 19/05/2022

The setup process was relatively easy and the customer support is great.

Avantages

I like the invoicing, payment options and discount options. I feel they have really thought of every option needed to process payment for Tuition and Registration Fees.

Inconvénients

I was very excited to offer our parents a place to pay their tuition and enroll, all in one place. When I created the enrollment forms, I was very disappointed with the lack to customize and making the forms look beautiful. It seems like they forgot that schools might need a different way to handle field trips. There is also little customization when it comes to automating messages after a form is completed.

Alternatives envisagées

Blackbaud K-12 Solutions

Pourquoi choisir TUIO

I wanted everything in one place.

Logiciel antérieur

Google Forms et Typeform

Pourquoi passer à TUIO

Tuio was by far the most reasonable product. I was quoted over 10k for our school by other tuition/enrolment platforms.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Hi Shari, thank you for the helpful review. This week we added a new custom field that should give you more flexibility to present information on the form and add various elements that should come in handy. The field is called 'Content', please give it a try or reach out to support@tuiopay.com for more info. Our forms can be used for field trips, I would love to hear more and will contact you on that piece. You can customize the message sent out when reviewing the registrations after a form is completed, but I'll see what we can add for the automated element as well!

Brenna

Confusing

Publié le 28/09/2018

Confusing.

Avantages

Recordkeeping. It is great to have easy access to receipts.

Inconvénients

Perhaps it is partly the fault of the school that is making me use the software, but the payment type option is confusing. Why is “cash or cheque” even an option when this is supposed to encourage online transactions. Also, my school has had to send multiple invoices for seemingly the same things because of monthly billing? I’d actually rather go back to submitting cheques and receiving emailed receipts.

Hello Brenna,

Thank you for your review and feedback. The cash/cheque option is provided as additional flexibility for parents who would not want to pay online but we appreciate your point and we might disable that option from the parent interface in order to further encourage online transactions.
Your other point seems to have to do with how your school operates the software so that's a point we'll have to review with them.

Lori

Daily use

Publié le 18/11/2021

Overall, the experience with TUIO has been exceptional.

Avantages

The attendance feature is very simple to use. The added Covid-19 Screening feature was an absolute life saver this past 18 months. The payment program is very helpful to see what monies are coming in and who is behind with their payments. The TUIO staff handle any NSF problems, so there is no need for awkward conversations with your clients. The support staff are amazing and answer and solve all of our questions usually the same day. My staff are very happy with this product and we would recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their daycare or private school operations.

Inconvénients

I wish that there was a way to merge the spreadsheets with our Quickbooks accounting program.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind review Lori! We hear your wish and are looking to integrate more fully with QB for accounting purposes.

Bree
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great value, very user friendly

Publié le 03/06/2022

Overall it has provided a fast, easy way to organize and charge for our enrolments in various programs.

Avantages

As enrolment and payment processing software it's very user friendly and when needed, the customer service is fast and helpful. It is easy to manage and change invoices and refund full or partial invoices. The way registrations are set up is flexible with multiple options.

Inconvénients

As an SIS it is not fully developed. There are issues with enrolments in different programs causing duplicate students. Each enrolment is linked only to the parent who pays the invoice.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the helpful review! Be on the lookout for other SIS features in the near future.

Molly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love TUIO for our school.

Publié le 17/11/2021

I have saved so much time. I love that parents have access to their information at all times and reports are generated automatically.

Avantages

This product makes collecting funds so easy. I no longer have to chase customers for payments. Payments are automatically drafted or charged.

Inconvénients

I wish more than one parent/guardian could have access and receive notifications.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you Molly! Happy to hear how your TUIO experience has been. Let us take a look at allowing multiple parents to receive enrollment notifications in case they are not split but yet also don't share the account login.

Terence
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Game-changing admissions and enrollment software

Publié le 17/11/2021

Aside from it's how easy and useful TUIO is, I believe the best part of it was their customer service. Every time I had an issue with something, they were responsive via email within 24 hours (usually a couple of hours) and would call and reach out when the issue is complicated. They are also quick to improve their software, as I remember suggesting to them how annoying it is for schools to be charged NSFs, and they took it out for us. Great communication with their community!

Avantages

Extremely easy to set up and use for administrative and user side with a clean UI. Easy to organize, categorize and search through the database.

Inconvénients

They could allow the administrators to have more access to setting up payment methods, but I understand why they restrict it.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

We appreciate the awesome review Terence! In the upcoming release you will have the access you have been looking for which will speed up that process for you being able to add the payment method given by your students as Admin.

Dori
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to use!

Publié le 02/06/2022

Avantages

The TUIO interface is really clean and simple, which makes it really easy to navigate (a welcome change from the last payment system which, as I said previously, looked like it was built in 1998 and left that way). When I did run into questions, TUIO got back to me right away and took care of the concern for me immediately, and they were very personable and professional about it.

Inconvénients

The time I spent looking around and then calling customer service could have been avoided with some simple explanatory text and (potentially) making some options available to users.

I would have liked to have the option to choose either the payment plan that was set up for me, OR to pay the fee in one lump sum (note: when I spoke to TUIO about this, they processed the lump sum for me, but being able to do this without a call to customer service would have been nice).

Additionally, both my credit card and my bank account are in the TUIO system, yet for this particular payment I was only offered the option of using my bank account. I normally use my credit card for everything in order to take advantage of its perks, so again, just a little explanatory text as to why I didn't have the choice would have been nice. No one likes being left with questions, especially when it comes to our money!

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the review Dori, great to hear how you enjoy using the system as a parent!

You could contact us directly through the help beacon in your TUIO account anytime you need. The school may only be giving the option for bank account payment on the Tuition only, but if you ask them they may have accommodated you to use credit card (and of course we could have assisted from support). For other payments you should be able to use the credit card and take advantage of those convenience points.

You should be able to change payment plan before confirming payment, next year I am sure the school will give that option to select it as parent.

Mai
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Chesterton school (CATIH) startup

Publié le 19/05/2022

Avantages

Reasonable pricing for us and bank to bank option for our parents. It gets the basic job done of collecting payments.

Inconvénients

Not as flexible with giving parents option to change payment date to an earlier date. There are no notifications to administrators when payment terms have been missed.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the helpful review Mai. While TUIO is an automated payment system, you can accommodate the parents wanting to pay sooner and process the payment on the invoice ahead of time! This is done using the 'Mark as Paid' feature on the invoice and selecting the parent payment method they chose. For missed payments, we notify the parents automatically and you can view the overdue amounts and receivables on demand at the click of a button in the 'Invoices' tab. I'll have support reach out to meet with you and go over the described features, and will add your feedback to our list for development.

Joel
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

A useful tool

Publié le 05/10/2018

Avantages

I use this software as part of my kid's school sign-up forms and administration. I find it easy and convenient.

Inconvénients

I don't have many cons. Perhaps the forms section could be easier to navigate but basically fine.

Hi Joel,

Thank you for the review and feedback! In terms of the forms, I think you are referring to a tool that we used in order to help out the school (simply an online Google form). Maybe a future TUIO integration so that we can make it a better navigation experience ourselves? Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Lynn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

TUIO's Customer Service is Stellar and Their Software is Fairly Intuitive!

Publié le 04/09/2021

Our overall experience has been very positive. We enjoy the professional and friendly rapport we've established with TUIOs support staff.

Avantages

I love the fact that customer service is easy to access when needed. They have been quickly responsive and attentive to our needs. Plus, their tech team is always pleasant to work with. The features and functionality that might have been lacking when we 1st started using TUIO have been greatly improved. These new features have been immensely helpful to the staff who use the software AND for parents who pay their tuition/fees. I truly think they listen to their customers when it comes to adding new features.

Inconvénients

The initial training was a slightly difficult as it was too fast paced for a 1st time learner and difficult to understand the French-Canadian accent of the trainer.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the helpful review Cheryl Lynn!

Our initial training is much simpler now and we are able to launch the software for you and your families in 30-60 minutes max. None of our sales or support staff have an accent anymore.

Melanie

Makes Our Jobs Easier

Publié le 01/09/2021

We love it! I recommend it to all my fellow childcare owners/operators.

Avantages

As a childcare owner, I am no expert in accounting and always struggled with record keeping and yearly tax receipts were a nightmare and so time consuming.
This year, with Tuio, I issued all my tax receipts in under 15 minutes.
They looked professional and were accurate and there was no corrections needed. What a time saver and a professional-looking service to offer our clients.

Inconvénients

A lot of parents comment or panic when they set up their account and see the “total amount of all the invoices” on the first page. They don’t even bother to open the invoices, they immediately contact us wanting to know why their invoice is so high. We spend a lot of time explain it to parents.
Also, there should be a mention in the sign up email(or in a more prominent spot) that is sent to new clients to alert them that the link expires in a set time. So many have needed to be resent, because they expired.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you very much for the review Melanie. Happy to hear about the time savings you are taking advantage of.

When the parent clicks a link that has expired, there is a self-serve option to resend a new link. I will add that language to the new parent letter from now on to make it more clear.

Yes there is a clear distinction in the payment set up between any amount "due now" and any due in the future. I can understand if it's often overlooked (if they don't click to expand view of all the invoices) and can look to add ways to make it more clear what is due now versus what is scheduled to come due in the future.

Helen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Usage of Tuio payment portal

Publié le 22/09/2021

Overall with have had a good relationship with TUIO. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very quick to respond to our questions with helpful answers.

Avantages

This payment portal allows our parents to securely pay the tuition in a timely manner. They receive the invoices directly from the TUIO portal.

Inconvénients

I wish our International parents were able to access the payment portal.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the great review Helen! Your international parents can by all means access their TUIO account and they can also make a payment in the portal with their credit card. Only bank account payment is unavailable to them but if they wire funds from an international bank to you, you can mark their invoices as paid on TUIO so they can keep track otherwise.

Kayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

TUIO Review from CHMS

Publié le 24/09/2021

I think the team at TUIO has done a great job creating a user friendly and easy to use program, and their customer support is fantastic.

Avantages

It is very user friendly and allows me the flexibility needed to provide a variety of payment options to our families.

Inconvénients

After the recent update I can no longer add two separate accounts for students whose parents require this option. I have found a way around it, but it just isn't as convenient.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the review Kayla! After the recent update you're now able to add a second parent to a student profile. Once that is done you can create a student enrolment for both parents if need be. It's for sure a new concept but it shouldn't be any less convenient then on the previous version of TUIO. Feel free to reach out to support@tuiopay.com to learn more.

Laura

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The TUIO support team is superb!

Publié le 18/11/2021

The onboarding process with the representatives, the support offered and the experience with the TUIO staff is exceptional. TUIO is continually making improvements and listens to the needs of its customers.

Avantages

The TUIO support team is responds to requests in a timely manner. They go above and beyond to assist admin and parents with any questions or issues that may arise. They also provide exceptional support to admin in payment collection from families for past due payments. The support they offer is unlike any other comparable software.

Inconvénients

At the time, parents were unable to utilize more than one payment method. That may have changed since then.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

We really appreciate the thorough review Laura. Your parents can have more than one payment method on TUIO and are welcome to change it invoice to invoice. If parents ever need the payment split for multiple payment methods we can accommodate that as well.

Mary

TUIO Review for Childcare Operator

Publié le 18/02/2022

Absolutely loving our experience wiht TUIO. It was the best thing we did to switch over our billign and admissions. The team at TUIO is so kind and supportive.

Avantages

The software has made billing, admissions and operations so much more streamlined and manageable.

Inconvénients

There aren't really any cons. At the moment we are waiting on TUIO to implement assigning forms to one child at a time.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and look forward to offering continued support and new features.

Christine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Would never go back or choose another company after using TUIO

Publié le 22/09/2021

Amazing. From the software to the employees to the designers, they are just amazing. If i have a problem or even a parent thats had a problem they email in minutes or jump on the chat if you need them. They are always available. That is not something you find often. Other companies, you wait days to get an answerr or even wait on hold for hours. Not this company.

Avantages

It is easy to use. Easy to navigate. There are always positive changes to this software and always making it better for our business and easier for our parents.

Inconvénients

I can not find anything i DON'T like. Im not sure anyone would find anything they didn't like.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the thorough review Christine!

Yanli
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Good product

Publié le 05/11/2021

I feel very happy with this product. Thank you!

Avantages

The user graphics are good. Easy to find and learn.

Inconvénients

None. I hope the parents' bank information can be share in different program.

Alternatives envisagées

FACTS

Pourquoi passer à TUIO

Inexpensive. Good price.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Hi Yanli, thank you for the kind review. Parent payment methods are kept in their unique parent account so they can confirm and apply it to as many programs as you need. They don't need to reenter the same information over and over.

Virginia

Easy to use.

Publié le 27/09/2021

Overall, it has been a very positive experience using TUIO and working with the support team.

Avantages

Once we were trained to use TUIO, it was an easy transition. We are able to set up payment plans to allow the parents to set up their accounts at their own convenient time, reducing our time on working on school payments.

Inconvénients

TUIO is continuously improving their software and at this time, we are just learning to navigate the new features so I can't really comment on what I least like about it. But when we do come to something that we are unsure about, we ask for assistance and the help is immediate so we are thankful for the service we receive.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the review Virginia!

Laurie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

TUIO makes tuition payments so much simpler

Avantages

Ease of set up for the programs and makes our audits easier to prepare for

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could be simpler to read

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you very much for the review Laurie, glad to hear TUIO helped make things easier. Those reports are now obsolete with the improved invoice export/report feature available in TUIO.

Sheri

Easy Collection of Tuition

Publié le 22/09/2021

Customer Service is great! Very responsive.

Avantages

Our parents like how easy it is to pay tuition using TUIO.

Inconvénients

Although I understand that monthly invoices can't have two payment methods applied to them, it gets a little challenging. However, customer service is always willing to help.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Sheri! Yes we are always willing and able to help you split invoice amounts so that multiple payment methods can be used.

Harpreet Singh

Exceptional Customer Support

Publié le 01/09/2021

Avantages

Software is easy to deploy and use. Best part is the exceptional customer support.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike. Good thing is that TUIO is constantly evolving.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you very much for the review Harpreet!

Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Very Responsive Customer Service

Publié le 30/06/2020

Setting up the TUIO payment system to provide invoices for tuition and other yearly items has saved us a lot of time and administrative work. We also had a year with a lot of turnover in our administrative team and it was great to know that I could count on TUIO to help with training for the new staff members.

Avantages

As someone who was new to the world of online payment software, I found it easy to use and the TUIO team was always quick to respond with help if I needed it.

Inconvénients

I am really happy and don't have anything that I want improved.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you very much for the positive review Danielle!

Stephani

TUIO Review

Love it. No complaints.

Avantages

It is so easy to use and super organized. Makes things much more efficient and streamlined.

Inconvénients

I think the only feature we could use is the ability to upload videos.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Thank you for the review Stephani! We will look into adding the ability to upload videos that you can then send as communication with your families.

Nigel

Tuio for Easy Payments

Publié le 12/09/2021

We used to collect monthly payments by check. That meant a lot of paperwork and trips to the bank. Tuio has made it so much easier. You can almost forget about the payment part of the business, as Tuio takes care of it and it only needs periodic checking.

Avantages

Tuio is easy to use. The support team is wonderful, very responsive and always helpful.

Inconvénients

Some features were difficult to access at first and I struggled to find them. Commonly needed actions were not visible in menus. You had to select a record and only then did you get the option. This has since been improved.

Réponse de TUIO Payments Traduire en français

Glad to hear of your experience Nigel and thank you for the review. We appreciated your help in designing some of our new features/improvements.