PageTiger

Logiciel de création et de gestion de contenu pour non-concepteurs

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

113 avis

Andrea

• Support client

Easy to teach yourself how to use, great interactivity options, value for money

Avantages

I really enjoy that the design and interactivity features are now both in the same place. It makes using the software more efficient and takes less time to create new publications.

Inconvénients

I think the reporting could be more specific to each client and the needs they may have. We use employee number, but having to type in the number and then the 'fake' email address in the search bar just adds more work. It would be great if the search bar could search for anything within the employee number, not just exact. Ability to change the name of a publication group, we created one, but during the design the name changed. You do not have the ability to change the publication group name at this time. The navigation has improved, but I feel there are still improvements to be made. For example, when I go into an issue to see a report, when I hit back it brings into an area with graphs, but I have to go back to the home page to get into a different issue within the publication.

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a positive response.

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying using our software and that you find it good value for money. Thank you for the valid feedback on our reporting tool. We are working on improvements here to make our analytics even more insightful. We will keep you posted!

Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Judith
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I absolutely love Pagetiger and it one of the best tools I have ever worked with.

Avantages

Most of it is so easy to handle, even without any design background you can do stunning pieces. I don't even know where to start with all the positive. More important is my comment in the Cons field, where I have feedback regarding resource management.

Inconvénients

The only thing that definitely needs to be improved is the resource management (especially images) for interactive windows. The upload is not the problem, but when you use loads of images in one Pagetiger, the list of images gets very long, the images don't follow any order and you always have to copy/paste the link when you want to implement into your design. I used over 50 images in my last issue and it was a nightmare to go through the list all the time to find the image I needed. The edit field for additional information boxes e.g. don't follow any logic when it comes to formatting and are really troublesome. So this is the only area where I see huge room for improvement and I hope that Pagetiger will do something about it to make users' lives easier.

Dear Judith,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such superb feedback!

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so we really do value your feedback about the resource manager and the editor in the more information module. Have you seen our new shortcut for copying and pasting from the resource manager (the small rectangular icon next to each URL)?

Also, please don't forget the very helpful user guide (under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) and our online support.

We will most definitely take your feedback on board and hope you continue to have such a great experience of using PageTiger.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Page tiger

Publié le 24/07/2023

Avantages

That I got so much help from the support.

Inconvénients

Not able to edit the templates…that was frustrating

• Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I really enjoy using the pagetiger software to create interactive, engaging content

Publié le 02/05/2018

Increased engagement, easily editable brochures, time saved by including formstack.

Avantages

It's intuitive, and there is fantastic support. If you're like me and are self-teaching how to use the software and can't find the answer to your query in the extensive library, you can contact support or your account manager and they will always help.
It's easy to make things that look professional (especially using the layout library) and is also easy enough to use that you can even design using a blank template with very little experience.
The ability to use the layout library and have your own theme created is extremely helpful, as is the extensive library of stock photos that you can purchase.
Free training sessions and webinars are offered regularly, particularly when new elements are introduced.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's not very obvious where to find a certain feature, although this has improved since interactivity and design have been merged together (as descriptions have been added when you roll over).
A few additional features (themes etc) require extra cost on top of the subscription fee - this isn't to say it's not worth paying extra for these, but it can be frustrating if you have a limited budget!

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such fantastic feedback.

We are delighted that you are enjoying using our platform and we do hope this continues.

Hope to see you at a TigerEvent soon!

Nicola
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

HR Manager

Publié le 21/08/2018

Very good, the online support is exceptional. The free workshops that are carried out are great to keep up to date with the system and learn more about it.
We have used page tiger for recruitment on boarding and it has been very well received. We are now expanding the use into training and business development. I envisage even more use out of the system.

Avantages

The fact that you can produce some very informative and interactive publications that can cover a lot of information but in an easy to use format.

Inconvénients

It can be a little difficult to navigate around the interactivity and different elements in putting the publications together. Its like a jigsaw puzzle that you have to understand how to piece the puzzle together. I find the image gallery a little frustrating in not being able to use the pictures and searching for images is not easy.

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback.

We're delighted that the content you've been creating has been so well received. It's fantastic to hear that you've been using PageTiger for a variety of projects and uses.

Regarding the interactivity and image search, don't forget the very helpful user guide (sited under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account when you log in).

Thank you for such positive feedback about our online support. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's great to hear this. Becky is on hand to support if you need assistance with searching for images.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger and look forward to hopefully seeing you again very soon.

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

An absolute winner

Publié le 01/12/2022

With little budge, Page Tiger has enabled me to design and deliver a range of learning products for a host of different audiences, that garners great feedback and generates interest. A life saving solution for anyone with minimal investment looking to deliver quickly and impactfully.

Avantages

This is a all encompassing solution that delivers tailored and bespoke solutions to enable the design and delivery of high-quality learning content - and as a lay - is accessible and intuitive to use. Cannot recommend more highly. I love the product and how it works.

Inconvénients

Nothing at this point in time - would be great to have the facility to use SCORM compliant content, but hopefully in time this will happen.

Réponse de PageTiger

Thank you so much for your kind comments Anna.
We've loads of things already underway for 2023 so plenty to look forward to.
Have a happy holiday season!

Erika
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage/livraison de marchandises

PageTiger

Publié le 29/07/2020

We've used PageTiger to support the launch of new processes, new ways of working, compliance and standards, seasonal projects and comms and engagement pieces. It's been received very positively and really helped us to reach our audience with a high level of impact and interaction.

Avantages

PageTiger is very easy to use, whether you are a seasoned designer or someone with no design or editorial experience - the system allows you to create something entirely from your own concept or from pre-designed flexible templates. We've used it for a range of products - from simple newsletters, to 'how to' guides, to detailed instructional manuals. The range of interactive features make it visually engaging for the audience.

Inconvénients

Having used other design programs (from the Adobe suite) I sometimes find there are minor elements that would add to and improve the user experience. I think this would be less so for the standard user. However, PageTiger are very open to feedback and will always discuss with their developers how to introduce new features that have been suggested.

Réponse de PageTiger

Thank you Erika for your lovely feedback- We are so glad you enjoy using the product and the team have been able to help you. Kind regards, TeamTiger!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software, enabled us to totally change how we work!

Publié le 25/06/2018

Helped me totally change my job role and make eLearning accessible to all of our staff.

Avantages

The quality of work you can produce, with high res images and interactivity easily integrated.
The customer support as well can be faulted, always quick and helpful responses and very polite. They also made some great updates recently which make it so easy to use.
Love that you can set up your own branding to save time when making future publications.

Inconvénients

The reporting functionality could be better, however what I've seen from using the software is that Page Tiger are always making updates based on customer feedback so it's easier to use.
An undo button would be very helpful!

Dear PageTiger user,

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback. It's absolutely fantastic to hear how our software has improved your eLearning content and way of work.

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so feedback is crucial to our product and services. Regarding analytics, we have some exciting plans in our development pipeline to make our reporting even more insightful and easy to use.

We completely appreciate the need for an undo button! It is a surprisingly big piece of work, but something we are developing in the background.

Again, thank you for such a fabulous response and we do hope you continue to enjoy using our software.

Christopher
Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Stumbled on a gem

Publié le 02/12/2018

Avantages

Came across PageTiger at and exhibition and really liked what I saw, I've now been using it for a little over 12 months. What I like is the way you can make normal content feel extraordinary. What I really like is that you can also use it for other forms of communications even delivering micro learning experiences.

Inconvénients

It's fairly easy to use if you're used to online building tools but there is a slight disconnect between the design and interactivity layers although this has come on a lot in the last few updates.

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for providing such a glowing response.

We're delighted to be assisting you in making your content extraordinary! Thank you too for the feedback on the relationship between our design and interactivity elements. Our dev team aims to continue the improvements here.

Long may you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!

Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 04/10/2023

I love it - its as simple as that.

I love it - its as simple as that.

Avantages

I love that you can use a template or import a design from Canva and then add the interactivity.

Inconvénients

Again as I have not been using it for very long, I would say how to bring images in I find quite confusing. But I am getting there. I am not sure if this is a thing, but are there any training courses where you can pick a feature you would like to use, rather than sit through the wrong thing?

Réponse de PageTiger

Hi Karen, If you pop me an email I'll arrange a session to walk you through the content generators for images.

Felicity
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

We use Page Tiger mainly for L&D - we started creating brochures, but also using for e-learning

Avantages

It's ease of use - after basic training, you can use it for many different purposes- we now use it to create customisable e-learning modules, and we've had great comments from staff on its engaging software and ease of use. Great customer service too - any queries are quickly dealt with, with excellent response and support from the team.

Inconvénients

Not a criticism per se, but as we use it for e-learning, it would be nice to have more intiutive reporting systems. Also, it would be great for our users to write comments in the 'more information' screen - rather than having to rely on an external site. But these are minor suggestions - overall very happy with the product.

Dear Felicity,

We are delighted to hear you are having such a good experience of using our software for a range of projects and that you are receiving great colleague feedback.

We really value your comments regarding analytics. Customer feedback is absolutely key to how we develop our product and services. We currently have a range of improvements in the development pipeline to make our reporting even more intuitive. We will keep you posted!

• Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Absolute godsend!

Publié le 30/07/2020

So glad we've got this software, it has made a massive difference to the way we have been able to communicate with our staff during lockdown, and those furloughed. The staff are very professional, friendly and helpful, and were very to quick to solve a problem I had (totally of my own making!). Highly recommend. The example documents and templates are brilliant for giving ideas.

Avantages

It is very easy to use, and easy to pick up the things I didn't know. The format is fantastic, it looks really professional, and is simple to cascade to staff, even those who have been furloughed. It can be used for so many different things, and can make even the driest content much more user friendly and interactive. We are using it more and more, from induction packs, to policies, communications and training manuals

Inconvénients

It would be good to be able to allow end users to enter free text rather than just selecting options, making it easier to get robust feedback. Also, although the templates are easy to use, it would be useful to be able to swap some aspects, such as inserting text or our logo instead of an icon for example.

Réponse de PageTiger

Thank you Emma for your kind comments about PageTiger. Pleased we've been able to help!

Julie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Able to produce engaging, interactive publications

Avantages

The ease of use and the ready to use templates makes it quick and easy to use. The ease of uploading your own images is great.

Inconvénients

If you are not an advanced user the rigidness of the templates. Its good though if you have experience and create from a blank template.

Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response.

We are delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of our software.

Regarding the templates and layout library pages, we do regularly add to both of these, so hopefully you will have plenty of options. And don't forget our in-house creative agency, which can be commissioned to build you a bespoke template, or even manage an entire project.

Jenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Absolutely brilliant

Publié le 07/10/2020

The help team have been so brilliant, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so a massive thanks to them.
Also a mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who managed to sort an issue I have had for a while in a matter of a day and always done with a polite and friendly manner. They are all an absolute credit to Pagetiger.

Avantages

Really easy to use and the help team have been nothing short of outstanding. They are quick to respond and nothing is too much trouble.

Inconvénients

I would like there to be more functionality with the surveys and be allowed to "mark" free text answers.

Réponse de PageTiger

Thank you Jenny for your feedback.
We hope you continue to have such a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Christina
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sleek digital docs from onboarding and throughout the employee lifecycle

Publié le 12/04/2023

We've been using PageTiger for several years, having initially selected the product to enable us to create personalised digital materials for onboarding. Colleague feedback has been brilliant - not only are documents personalisable with TigerKits but we're able to integrate interactive content, forms, digital signatures in a really user friendly way. We now use PageTiger for the majority of our people documents using them to share important information about how we do things, about our teams and as toolkits for our managers which enable them to learn in a way that works best for them.

Avantages

Our in house creative team designed custom templates for us to use to ensure that all our materials are impactful and adaptable to different devices. The ease of editing as a user is brilliant and really intutive, with a huge breadth of options for embedding engaging media.

Inconvénients

Some of the text editing can be a bit clunky, and it's frustrating not be able to undo actions (plus remembering to save edited documents!).

Robert

• Support client

Superb. Unrivaled. Completely modernized our online presence & supported us every step of the...

Publié le 08/06/2018

Avantages

It is so user-friendly, feels incredibly intuitive and looks brilliant. It has single-handedly changed the entire onboarding process for our organization for the better. It gets excellent feedback and has brought us into the 21st century. I couldn't recommend it highly enough and, in fact, regularly get asked to present it to other healthcare Trusts who can't help but want to have it too!

Inconvénients

There really is very little not to like about this software. Things that in the past might have been a bit tricky have all now been updated so it really is an excellent piece of software and allows you to present the best version of whatever it is you want to present.

Réponse de PageTiger

Many thanks Robert for your kind words. Hoping to see you and many of your NHS colleagues at our events this summer.

Fadi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My experience has been wonderful, its a great and unique tool.

Publié le 02/05/2018

Communicate info to employees in an exciting and engaging way, and ability the track views on pagetiger documents.

Avantages

Its different that anything I've seen before. It is simple and easy to use. It can be used for a variety of things, communication, marketing, learning, onboarding etc.

Inconvénients

Requires training to fully utilise the system... but what system doesn't? also slightly expensive when using pagetiger's marketing team to fully design a bespoke template.

Dear Fadi,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback!

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using our software for a range of projects and that you are seeing many benefits from doing so.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!

• Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Allows me to create professional looking documents that are great to see around the business.

Avantages

The software is easy to adapt and use the templates to make great looking documents. The regular updates that are made to the software enable continuous improvements to be made to the documents we produce.

Inconvénients

The security rules can be quite difficult to understand and get right as we look to improve the security of the documents sent to our staff.

Dear Emma,

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying using our software and receiving such a great response from colleagues.

Regarding the range of security rules on offer, please don't forget our brilliant user guide (under the 'help' tab in the toolbar at the top of your login screen). We also offer online support if you have any questions regarding what security rule to choose for which project.

Madhusudan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Making interactive, engaging material with the Pagetiger software is something I truly enjoy...

Publié le 21/02/2023

I currently use it to develop customizable e-learning programmes and have received positive feedback from staff about how simple and entertaining the software is to use after completing the basic training. Excellent customer service as well; any inquiries are promptly addressed, and the team provides outstanding support.

Avantages

I use this programme to create our onboarding manual. That is quite beneficial and helps me save a lot of time. For younger generations who are acclimated to smartphones and other technologies, eliminating printed papers will be much simpler. however a little challenging for senior generations.

Inconvénients

Navigating the interactivity and various components that go into creating the articles can be a little challenging. Similar to a jigsaw puzzle, you must comprehend how to put it together. The image gallery is a little aggravating to me because I can't use the photographs and it's difficult to search for images.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great tool that enables you to create a variety of professional business communications.

Avantages

Cost effective solution to a number of different business needs i.e. internal comms, training /learning resources. Works great on mobile devices and can be embedded into your LMS and Website. Love it.

Inconvénients

Nothing really but there are a couple of minor things that could make it even better. Spell check for example would be a great addition.

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking time to review PageTiger and for being such a great advocate of our software.

You will be pleased to know that the spell check is in our development pipeline. We know how important this is to you and will keep you posted.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger and that we see you soon at one of our events.

Grant
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Recent improvements make it much more user friendly.

Avantages

Versatility of the software. Impressiveness of the end product. Range of templates to choose from.

Inconvénients

Quite expensive. Complicated filing/naming system for publications. Too much jargon which complicates things.

Dear Grant,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger.

We're so pleased to hear that our recent updates have made your life easier. Hopefully each new release will continue to add the features and functionality you need.

Regarding naming conventions and jargon, this is something we are actively working on to simplify and reduce, so this is feedback we are most definitely reacting to.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

McLaren Automotive Academy

Publié le 06/07/2020

Overall 10 out 10

Overall 10 out 10

Avantages

Ease of use when designing and developing training modules.
The workbooks I have developed have received positive feedback from the end users regarding the visual layout and ease of finding information.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to edit remove / organise downloaded images in resource image folder.
Also, would like editing capability to adjust page layouts. The majority are fine but at times I find myself wanting to add or remove an image caption or needing to move the company logo on a page. Basic editing function would be useful.
Spell check would be really advantageous

Réponse de PageTiger

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to have a fantastic experience with us! Regards, TeamTiger

Mandy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Quality Product

Publié le 14/04/2023

Very positive, interactive and visually appealing product

Very positive, interactive and visually appealing product

Avantages

The best feature of Page Tiger is the interactivity and appeal it offers the user.

Inconvénients

Sometimes difficult to edit docs (add/remove photos, undo recent changes, etc.)

Teresa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I was assisted by the Design Team in creating our Company's New Employee Handbook.

Publié le 04/05/2018

Engaging with new employees to the business.

Engaging with new employees to the business.

Avantages

It is very impressive as a tool for engagement of new employees when they are starting out in a business environment they are not familiar with.

Inconvénients

It is not particularly user friendly for the creator. I needed support from the Design Team to edit functions.

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive comments.

I know the creative team all very much enjoyed working on your impressive employee handbook and I do hope you've received good feedback from colleagues.

Regarding support, you may be familiar with it, but there is a very useful user guide, which sits under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account. We also offer online support - simply click the orange speech bubble at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen when you log in.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!

Natasha
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Great design software package

Publié le 06/06/2023

Great for designing our weekly staff newsletter

Great for designing our weekly staff newsletter

Avantages

Easy to use with lots of great features.

Inconvénients

Video encoding can take a little time, but overall good