119 avis

AssetTiger

Outil gratuit de gestion des immobilisations dans le cloud

4,7 /5 (119 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
119 avis
Cindy B.
Traduire en français

The Solution We've Been Waiting For!

Publié le 22/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is going to cut down the time spent and headaches from trying to manage our assets (and their maintenance!) tenfold!

Avantages

Obviously the best thing about this software is that it's a full-featured asset management system with no subscription fees! We have been using a very limited database that integrates with Google Drive (Obvibase), which served its purpose for the first five years of business, but as our assets grow, we need something heftier. We're a small company, so we're not going to be able to fork over thousands of dollars to subscribe to some of Asset Tiger's competitors (and honestly, we don't need the majority of the bells and whistles). When I first read about Asset Tiger, I was skeptical, but I read more about it and decided to try it out. It's free for customers who buy tags, so I ordered some free samples and started to familiarize myself with the software. It was very intuitive and easy to use. I'm sure I haven't figured out all the finer details, and we would have some work to do to get everything rolled out to employees to start using, but it's fantastic so far. The graphical user interface is nice, and it's easy to set up. I exported from our old database, downloaded their import template, moved my exported file around to match, and imported our database in under 20 minutes. We're impressed. It's turning a task I used to hate into one I'm a little excited about.

Inconvénients

There is only one thing that I tried to do that couldn't be done so far, and that was to run a report showing only assets. I did a simple workaround - I added a new field that I'll add the word "TRUE" in for these items as they're added. I also sorted the list by most expensive to least expensive, checked all the items, and batch-added this attribute. Then I ran a custom report for all items with that attribute designated as TRUE, and it worked.

Ryan M.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Best Bang for the Buck in Assets!

Publié le 06/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This reduced our inventory program costs by $8K annually, allows all departments to use the same info to make corporate decisions, and has made me look like a hero in front of my boss!

Avantages

The pricing structure is phenomenal, the freedom for unlimited user access, the ease of use, and the intuitive design of the program makes it really simple. The reports are also very helpful, including the pre-built reports. I just breezed through a financial audit using Asset Tiger's export to excel reports.

Inconvénients

A consumable inventory component would be very helpful. Also, I'd like the ability to limit search criteria by more than one search field at a time besides the standard site/location etc.

Frédéric W.
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

A very powerful and flexible asset tracking SaaS solution

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 28/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For any small or larger company that need to track its different categories of assets, to plan maintenance and to manage asset lifecycle and knowledge (eg keep track of purchase orders, registration plates, contracts, manuals ...)

Avantages

Custom fields, customizable forms, off-the-shelf reports, asset import utility (great tool with templates, data mapping and error management), insurance management, feature activation/deactivation, powerful and easy-to-use photo and document upload linked to an asset, the mobile apps ... Well nearly everything is great basically

Inconvénients

The captcha at login (a real nuisance - I had to install the Privacy Pass extension on Chrome to avoid it and even with this, sometimes I have to go through the captcha), no French locale, list of values (eg list of manufacturers that need to be configured in the Asset datamodel as a picklist - a seperate list of value would be neat).

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Danny F.

Not the beginning!!!

Publié le 15/11/2019

Avantages

The ability to check out assets to an individual.
Sending an email to the person when the asset was checked in.

Inconvénients

1) Viewing your assets with the "view all" option.
Scrolling and show more.
Multiple pages into your assets.
You click on an asset, to view it's details.
You click back, to return to the list.
It should return to where you clicked to view.
Not go all the way to the beginning of your asset list.
2) Not being able to check out an asset to an individual not in the database.
3) (internal issue) The access of multiple individuals to the program. I believe less ability to transfer assets to other individuals, more control & accountability could be maintained.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Josh A.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Easy and simplified Asset Management

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 30/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We switched from EZOfficeInventory primarily because of the user experience. If the UI is easy to use, then we will use it more (and keep our database up to date)! Asset Tiger has done a great job with a mix of simplicity and features.

Avantages

I love the simplicity and user experience of AssetTiger. The user experience really makes a difference when keeping track of assets and an organized database, which as a result, keeps the asset management up to date. There is also easy access to asset tags, which is helpful!

Inconvénients

More thought into software database would be a very helpful feature. Currently the database is optimized for hard assets, but much of our assets that need to be documented are node software.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Kyle G.
Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale

Far Better than other cloud systems that cost 10X

Publié le 25/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Helps us precisely track tools, equipment and assets issue to various locations and remote workers. Nag emails, reminders and reports are automated.

Avantages

This is an very well designed asset database tool with an intuitive user interface. It's smartphone app is also rock solid and works way better than dragging around a barcode scanner. We started with the free version and grew into the paid version (cost covered by tag purchases). Asset tiger is light years ahead and far lower cost than the paid platform we had been using. This is the solution we had been looking for and it continues to improve with new features and capabilities.

Inconvénients

Lacks Multi-factor authentication (MFA) feature for account security. Does not include a feature for tracking issued consumables.

Brendan A.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

Weak link in this software are the Asset tags

Publié le 16/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With over 5000 assets across multiple states it is essential that I print bar code Tags with custom non-consecutive numbers. This is not possible with Asset Tiger's labels.

Avantages

The simple interface is awesome, easy to use, and user friendly. It does not take days or even hours to learn.

Inconvénients

The biggest drawback is the ability to print asset tags as needed with non-consecutive numbers. After purchasing blank printable asset tags I find out that I can only print the same asset number on a sheet or a sheet of consecutive numbers. So if I have assets in a range of 50 - 75 and another 10 assets 200 - 210 I have to use two sheets of 50 tags ea. wasting 65 tags. Yes Asset Tiger can print custom numbers for you, but the turn around time is not workable.

One other Con worth mentioning is the ability to customize tables is limited. Not a big draw back, and defiantly not a show stopper.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Jennifer S.

Exactly what we needed!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We and our Tech Consultant, had looked at several other options, realizing that our out-dated method was leaving us at a severe disadvantage to produce any type of list for insurance or accounting purposes. We chose this, partially for the low cost (free- it's good and it's free!?!) While we aren't where we want to be with signing things out and returning them, yet, that is a goal also.

It's just such a great tool in itself, once we actually ordered the tags, it immediately became one of the best software packages I have ever used (I know what a floppy disc is, if that gives you any ideas...)

Avantages

Ease of adding new units/assets. Depreciation reports- we can finally produce these in real time!

Inconvénients

Would like to add more than one picture of an assett

Cora D.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Asset Management System

Publié le 07/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it saves a lot of time when you have a live customer waiting for tech support. With AssetTiger you can make sure that you will be able to get into a system during busy times and the system will not crash.

Avantages

The most important feature allows multiple members of the same organization to "check out" tokens to software programs. Then check the tokens back in when they are done. This allows many people to use the same website or software securely without using too much bandwidth or exceeding usage at one time.

Inconvénients

I thought the layout could be organized better when I first saw it but then I realized that I could change how the tokens were organized in the table by myself.

Léon R.

Best

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 12/01/2021
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The freemium model gave us the possibility to start with the necessary assets. The application was that flexible and powerful that we have entered lots of additional assets.

1. Starting with a free plan, max 250 items
2. Android/iOS app that uses the camera as barcode scanner
3. Quick search
4. Flexible data models
5. Flexible admin roles

Inconvénients

No multi-factor authentication (hope this is on the roadmap)

Paul M.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

A no brainer if you purchase asset tags - still worth it if you don't

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 11/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used to use an in-house inventory system that worked but was cumbersome. After trying AssetTiger, there was no going back. We quickly and easily imported all our assets, customized the database to add fields we needed and haven't regretted it since. Certainly worth considering and an automatic if you purchase asset tags anyhow.

Avantages

Very powerful and flexible. The ability to add your own records to the database and create user access to certain assets based off fields is great. The "check out" feature is great in keeping track of who has an asset, when it should be returned and even notifies them. We use this for the entire District and currently have nearly 21000 records. Reporting is easy to customize. The cost is very reasonable and, if you purchase asset tags through them you get credits towards Asset Tiger. With the number of tags we've purchased in the last couple of years, we have yet to pay for Asset Tiger. Customer service is very respective to suggestions and quick to respond.

Inconvénients

Search doesn't seem to allow wild cards which can be an issue if you type something incorrectly. For example, if searching for a description of "Chromebook" and you have an asset spelled "ChromeLook", searching for Chrome* would show the desired results. Also doesn't seem to handle Boolean expressions so you can search for Account A AND Account B. You have to do two separate searches.

Kevin H.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
Traduire en français

I would gladly give them my money, but it's free!

Publié le 12/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We get a great product with excellent support and it costs us nothing. This is important since we are a church that relies on donations to continue forward.

Avantages

This AM software has a million features that you should be paying for, but the tool is free. There are a ton of canned reports and you can customize them or make your own. Check things in, check them out. Track when they are broken or fixed. Attach all of your photos and purchasing documents to the asset in the tool.

I thought it was great and then I found the auditing feature. What??? You can use this tool to perform an audit, and it's free?

I found a data mismatch in a report and sent it in to the support team. They fixed it...and fast. It was like support from a paid product, but this product is free.

Take my money already! Asset Tiger is fantastic!

Inconvénients

As some have stated, there is a limited amount of documentation on some of the more complex features. You just have to suss it out yourself. But that's fine because you learn by making mistakes and by configuring and trying the tool. Once you are done figuring it out, you know the tool that much better.

S.p. V.
Traduire en français

Used it for our church inventory, great tool to use with a lot of features. Nice having it for free.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 28/12/2017

Avantages

It's complete with: multiple users, multiple sites, multiple locations and multiple departments. The software offers a complete financial projection of your inventory, your TCO of your inventory and the status of every piece of equipment.

What I like best is the different statuses a piece can have. Is it broken and for reparair, is it broken and thrown away, what's the cost of the repair, what's the cost in case of a new one...it all adds up in the completeness of the software.

Also great is the app that's available, at least for iOS (don't know for Android). It can do almost the same as the web version.

In the end what's a good part is that you can number your equipment so you can label it, maintain it and track it. As soon as you start using this it's kind of keeping it up to date and maintain it. Every time something happens to a piece you need to administrate it so your inventory is right.

It's totally a great tool for a company or any NGO.

Inconvénients

It looks like it needs the asset tags that this company offers. It's not a requirement but it probably helps tracking your inventory.

One thing I noticed is that you can't remove your account in case you don't need the software anymore (for whatever reason). If so, you need to contact support and they will help you remove your account, very easy and very fast.

Lee A.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Software is amazing. Smart business strategy. Go with this tool you will not be dissapointed.

Publié le 29/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

saves me money, saves me time, is easy to use. Makes me look like a professional.

Avantages

The software is free, does everything we need it to do. Looks professional, allows for reporting for management. Is a real win IT wise. We switched from a few Asset management systems that were free. This one blows them out of the water. I manage the MSP operations for my company. This allows me to manage multiple sites uniquely. put notes on equipment for maintenance, check in / out equipment to individual users or locations. You can even break down the locations by rooms / area's or floors or in theory the desk that the equipment sits at. will help calculate depreciation of equipment, for tax purposes at the end of the year.

Inconvénients

It's good. My only concern is when something is free your the product.
I'm curious to know what they are skimming off of the database to sell our information.
Yes i feel obligated to buy their labels for my assets, whcih isn't required. I just do it because I WANT to pay them back for this great service. Still the skeptic in me is still waiting for the gotcha.

Joe H.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great App, Helpful Staff

Publié le 23/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With free asset tracking software, I was a little skeptical whether it would actually be useful. Very pleasantly surprised as we began to use the software. Simple, intuitive design makes navigating the app and web interfaces both feel natural.
One issue I did have was with scanning 2D barcodes, I was getting a random number, and not what the scan should have read. A quick email to the support staff, they answered within the hour, and pointed out what I was doing wrong. There is an option in the Android and iOS app to select 1D or 2D barcodes, I had the wrong one selected. Simple mistake on my part, but helpful that they pointed it out, and fast.
Scanning the tags into the database makes the asset onboarding much faster. The philosophy behind Asset Tiger is: buy better labels, and don't let asset tracking software bog down the tag. It's won me over. I just appreciate that MyAssetTag cares about their customers' needs beyond the physical label itself - enter Asset Tiger.
Fields are totally customizable, you can set triggers, everything can be queried. Nothing over the top, but not too basic. Right in the sweet spot of:

Work it takes to setup and use VS. How does this software make my life easier?

To me, AssetTiger makes the label more useful, which brings more life to the software. Recursive usefulness. 10/10 - would buy again.

Free
Easy to Navigate
Strong, capable data storage, in the cloud
Support team responded fast and accurately

Inconvénients

First time users could use a little more direction

Chris R.
Traduire en français

Better Than The Paid Solutions!

Publié le 13/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After purchasing and using several expensive solutions, and after being frustrated with AssetPanda, I happened across AssetTiger accidentally. It was the find of the year!! We are super happy with the product and can't believe it is free!

There are a few areas where there could be some improvement. I would like to see Active Directory integration for employees. It would be nice to have a few more options like being able to easily search for employees. And I would like to see the option to have consumable assets such as toner cartridges, projector bulbs, etc... We could then keep track of repair parts and smaller item inventory.

The browser-based version of AssetTiger works way better than the mobile app. The mobile app is nice because you can use the camera on any smartphone to scan barcodes, but it's slow and glitchy. I only use the mobile app if there is no way for me to use the browser-based software. I have not tried third party scanners with it. But really that is nitpicking! We've found workarounds for everything AssetTiger doesn't do. Given the fact that it's free makes me feel somewhat guilty for bringing them up! I absolutely love this solution and would absolutely recommend it!!

Web (cloud) based.
Free
Intuitive and simple

No directory integration.
The mobile app is slow and glitchy.
No ability (yet) to keep track of consumable items such as paper, office supplies, etc...

Josh B.
Traduire en français

A cost friendly option with alot of features for my company to manage and track assets

Publié le 14/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ability to see at a glance where our costs are going for our assets. The ability to view the life of those assets, ease of know what I have available and what is currently deployed to the field and who has those items.

Avantages

One of the things I like most is the ability to not only track your items but also that you can track documentation for the items, maintenance, life of the items, and also that you can include a picture of items for easy reference when dealing with part numbers. Being able to scan via your cell phone is also a plus.

Inconvénients

There are few things I do not like about the software but one is that I can not customize my audit requirements as I would like. I think the software was built for tracking office assets and I want to re-purpose it for use with construction tools. Tracking who has them, how long, when specific certifications are do etc. However this being built on office tracking it requires me to keep track of a location. Currently working with a rep to see if there is any type of work around for this. If so then I would have nothing negative to say about a free software for tracking thousands of dollars in my companys assets.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
Traduire en français

I love AssetTiger. We bought asset tags and got this awesome software for free!

Publié le 01/06/2018

Avantages

Besides being free, what I really like about this offering is how packed with features it is. It is so customizable. I can set up any category I want and include some to show up only if I make certain choices. You can run and automate reports, set column order to your preferences, set specific roles for others and so much more. I got asset tags from myassettag.com and ended up with this wonderful software to support me after the purchase.

Inconvénients

I have not found anything that I do not like about this software yet. It functions well, is never down and support is good.

Scott L.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Spectacular. Can't believe this is free.

Publié le 19/05/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In a department that produces video content on a daily basis, it's important to know where all assets are at all times, when assets break, and who checked assets out. AssetTiger helped us move away from pen and paper and into a robust method of tracking equipment.

Very detailed asset management
Broad customization of reports, user permissions, and asset details
Calendar displays due dates for assets checked out or leased

Inconvénients

Inability (for now, at least) to perform batch check-outs; only one item can be selected at a time. With bar codes on everything, I'd like to be able to quickly scan all items and then approve/submit the lot.
Adding a new customer must be done prior to leasing an item to him/her. The opportunity to add a new customer from within the new lease dialog would be a big time saver.
No option to prompt user to check out dependent items If a user checks out a camera I would like to be able to prompt the user to also check out a battery of the proper type depending on which camera was checked out.

These are more feature requests than cons. Adding these features would put this product miles over the top!

Diane D.
Traduire en français

So easy to set up and use

Publié le 24/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We added over 500 construction tools into the database & tracking is now so easy. Love the built in reports! Since all our tools were already being tracked in Access, it was easy to transfer them to an Excel Spreadsheet and load them up into the site. I only wish we could delete the Location feature as we don't use it but it's locked in. No big deal. Being able to check things in and out using a smartphone is really great, no extra equipment to buy and potentially lose. I also like that I can attach user manuals to the item so its accessible to people in the field. They really thought of everything. Very happy and definitely recommend.

Avantages

It's very user friendly and they've really thought out what user's need.

Inconvénients

I'd like to be able to delete the Location tracker as we don't use it but other than that, I'm very happy.

Tony S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Best asset inventory service that I have found. Easy to use and graphically pleasing.

Publié le 12/05/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Asset tracking and ease of use for employees to check-in and check-out devices for use.

Avantages

- Easy to add customized fields for what you want to track
- Upload users for asset assignment is easy
- Phone app that works and is just as easy as the web application
- Detailed reports and audits
- Shows history of actions for each asset (who had what, check-in/check-out, maintenance, etc)
- Easy to import assets from another system

Inconvénients

- Would like to see a better way to edit or remove bulk users. Being a school district, students leave the district all the time. It would be great to have a mass remove or mass edit feature instead of deleting on at a time.

Anthony C.
Traduire en français

AssetTiger - User friendly way to keep track of your company assets

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 24/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AssetTiger has helped the company become more organized with assets that are purchased. When it comes to either security, accountability, or for insurance purposes, AssetTiger keeps your asset data at the palm of your hand.

Avantages

- Free to use if you buy the asset tags.
- Easy to import existing assets as well as employees
- Easy to upload custom images for each asset
- Ability to view asset data from the dashboard
- Individual assets can be assigned to users or sites, as well as have additional data tracking such as warranty, repair, etc.
- Ability to download the native app and scan assets with your phone.

Inconvénients

- They now just started to limit the number of assets you can add for free, not so sure I like that.
- There isn't a way to add notes about a specific asset, only when assigning to someone or some site.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

AssetTiger

Publié le 05/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, AssetTiger is a great asset tracking software platform. It allows small businesses to track their assets as well cost and location of the assets. It is a must if you don't have an asset tracking system yet.

Avantages

We have been using AssetTiger for a little under a year now and we love it. It makes asset tracking and taging very easy. The system is user friendly and is customizable to a degree. We have been able to track assets domestically as well as internationally with ease. The best part is the software platform is free!

Inconvénients

We have found no cons sp far since using this system. The system does well for us and we have had no complaints.

Garret H.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Our daily asset tracker!

Publié le 10/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Since we purchase asset tags this software is included with. For "free"ish we can't argue with what AssetTiger has truly helped us with.

Avantages

We have been using assettiger for about a year and overall asset tracking has been made super easy. A great feature they offer is being able to scan from a mobile device. We use ipads to easily travel around and scan asset tags.

Inconvénients

Now I can't be 100% sure but it seems sometimes the web client does not update. On occasion we have noticed some users not being updated correctly.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Don A.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Finally a company who gets it!

Publié le 28/07/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I found this software not even looking for asset tracking software. I had long given up on that search and was looking for asset tags. I found asset tags along with them saying try our free cloud-based asset tracking software. I went in not expecting much, but was absolutely blown away by what I found. Now if old I had this 3 years ago...

Avantages

Easy to setup, and import assets and users into. I had the initial import of users and assets done in less than 30 minutes, and most of that delay was due to me not having certain fields (description) filled in for some assets.

There is a difference between users and employees (i.e. not every employee needs a user login to this system).

Um, it's free!

Inconvénients

I wish the scanner could be used to scan in other barcodes, like serial numbers for example. If that is possible, then I missed it.

Réponse de SmartSign

Thank you so much, Don! We're glad you found us. Keep an eye out for an app update in the near future with upgraded scanning capabilities.