AssetTiger

Outil gratuit de gestion des immobilisations dans le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

178 avis

Cindy B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Solution We've Been Waiting For!

Publié le 22/04/2018

This is going to cut down the time spent and headaches from trying to manage our assets (and their maintenance!) tenfold!

Avantages

Obviously the best thing about this software is that it's a full-featured asset management system with no subscription fees! We have been using a very limited database that integrates with Google Drive (Obvibase), which served its purpose for the first five years of business, but as our assets grow, we need something heftier. We're a small company, so we're not going to be able to fork over thousands of dollars to subscribe to some of Asset Tiger's competitors (and honestly, we don't need the majority of the bells and whistles). When I first read about Asset Tiger, I was skeptical, but I read more about it and decided to try it out. It's free for customers who buy tags, so I ordered some free samples and started to familiarize myself with the software. It was very intuitive and easy to use. I'm sure I haven't figured out all the finer details, and we would have some work to do to get everything rolled out to employees to start using, but it's fantastic so far. The graphical user interface is nice, and it's easy to set up. I exported from our old database, downloaded their import template, moved my exported file around to match, and imported our database in under 20 minutes. We're impressed. It's turning a task I used to hate into one I'm a little excited about.

Inconvénients

There is only one thing that I tried to do that couldn't be done so far, and that was to run a report showing only assets. I did a simple workaround - I added a new field that I'll add the word "TRUE" in for these items as they're added. I also sorted the list by most expensive to least expensive, checked all the items, and batch-added this attribute. Then I ran a custom report for all items with that attribute designated as TRUE, and it worked.

Sunail N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Asset Management

Publié le 23/05/2022

This software has enabled us to keep a track of all assets and its associated costs. even with maintenance, cost is getting added and deprecated as configured. this makes reporting of IT assets and its costing more easy when compared to previous software used.

Avantages

The most easy part was implementation whereby we can upload asset details via a excel template irrespective of number of assets you have. if you already using different software and needs migration, get all details to excel and upload with template provided. cost analysis and reports are to name a few very good features in this software.

Inconvénients

The status attribute should have been more simple.

Pourquoi choisir AssetTiger

The cost of maintaining this software in comparison with Asset Tiger was very high. together with better reporting and attributes which was missing.

Logiciel antérieur

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Pourquoi passer à AssetTiger

found it easy to use Asset Tiger after using the free for a month.
Daniel C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Traduction et localisation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A Good Mid-Tier Asset Management Product

Publié le 31/05/2022

On the whole, a good move for a small firm away from spreadsheets or home-grown asset management and quick to get up and running, but we will probably outgrow it soon.

Avantages

This software is cloud-based, so no maintenance, has a good UI and has enough features to make it effective but not so many that it is overly-complicated. Does what a bog-standard asset manager should do.

Inconvénients

Three pain points: We are constantly being locked out behind a CAPTCHA even though we have whitelisted our IPs with them, the system is single-currency and the support consists of an email address.

Travis V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A solid asset management tool at bargain pricing

Publié le 17/05/2022

A year with AssetTiger was included for free with our asset tag purchase from MyAssetTag.com, so we decided to try the software out. I did not have high expectations given it was included for free. I was pleasantly surprised to bring the software was a good balance between functionality and ease of use. It's highly customizable, had good import/export capabilities. It's given us a much better handle on our asset inventory and lifecycle.

Avantages

The price is very reasonable. The system is easy to use and requires minimal time to train new IT staff once set-up. The system is easy to use, with barcode scanning capabilities, customizable table values so "odd" locations information can be tracked as well. Can add additional custom fields to each asset to track custom information where needed.

Inconvénients

The software signs you out when you log into a other session. This is mostly painful when switching between the desktop and the mobile platform.

Pourquoi passer à AssetTiger

Mostly for pricing. The functionality looked similar.
Jae E.

An Amazing Asset Management System

Publié le 17/05/2022

I have thousands of assets and this program was a lifesaver! I have recommended Asset Tiger to tons of folks in my industry and they are enjoying it as well.

Avantages

Once everything is setup, it is quite easy to use. I have staff checking out/in equipment everyday so it is very nice to be able to see the history of an individual and every piece of equipment. We use their asset tags as well so it is a stellar deal.

Inconvénients

It does take a while to discover all of the features but still not a huge con. It’s a great product.

Asset Panda et AssetCloud

Price.
Baboucarr H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I'm Glad that i bought this software

Publié le 17/05/2022

since we started using AssetTiger, we are able to keep track of company assets under one platform. it also give of an insight on how we doing with cost per assets assigned to a user.

Avantages

first and foremost it easy of use is amazing. Second there are lots of tutorial videos to help you with almost any issues related to the product. Third, it's a cloud base service so no downloads/installation needed.

It is also highly customizable which allow you to setup options and features tailored towards your needs.

Inconvénients

The search function could be improved to accommodate a wide range of search criteria such as options on asset like PC mac address

Lynda R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great program for tracking assets

Publié le 23/05/2022

I love it. I've been very happy with it the product. In fact, this year I am opening a new set of "books" to track all of my non-equipment assets as well.

Avantages

I love the hot buttons at the top. It is super easy to see what's under each category.

Inconvénients

I wish the maintenance functions were a bit more involved. I need triggers based on hour meters and odometers as well as time frame.

Jeremy K.

Asset Tiger FTW!

Publié le 23/05/2022

We use it to track the 800+ devices we give to our faculty and students. Additionally we are using the maintenance record feature.

Avantages

The price is great, especially when you are purchasing the tags from them. The software is fairly basic and simple to use. Meets our needs at the moment.

Inconvénients

The search field desires a lot. It's fairly clunky to use. Integrations with other products, such as Google and JAMF, would be very nice!

Asset Panda et FMX

It beat the alternative!
Lee F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Asset Tiger has drastically improved the way we work

Publié le 26/05/2022

This software has improved the way we work. It started off with <200 assets just for my team of 4 and has now stretched out to 40+ users with almost 3000 assets.

I also received an internal award nomination from another team lead for introducing the software into the company due to how much it has improved how his team is able to operate. That's a pretty good endorsement

Avantages

The customisations is key. It's almost limitless to what you can add and do as an asset tracking software and it has changed the way we work for the better. Also, the categories function is exceptional for being able to allow users to only view the categories of equipment that apply to them.

Inconvénients

Lack of direct ability to search items by who they're leased to from the asset list search function. It can be done but only with advanced searching.

Kyle B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Politique publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product, especially for small businesses.

Avantages

Great features for the price. It's everything I need for a small business. The search functions are easy yet the search can be greatly refined. The ability to have a barcode scanner is nice, though I don't use it personally. I also love the mobile app. Most of what I do with AssetTiger I do on my tablet. It's great to be able to go to an office/location and do an audit right there.

Inconvénients

There isn't much I don't like about this software, but if I had to choose, the left navigation pane could be setup better with quick access to most used features being more prominently shown.

Ryan M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Bang for the Buck in Assets!

Publié le 06/08/2020

This reduced our inventory program costs by $8K annually, allows all departments to use the same info to make corporate decisions, and has made me look like a hero in front of my boss!

Avantages

The pricing structure is phenomenal, the freedom for unlimited user access, the ease of use, and the intuitive design of the program makes it really simple. The reports are also very helpful, including the pre-built reports. I just breezed through a financial audit using Asset Tiger's export to excel reports.

Inconvénients

A consumable inventory component would be very helpful. Also, I'd like the ability to limit search criteria by more than one search field at a time besides the standard site/location etc.

Pourquoi choisir AssetTiger

WASP was overly expensive, and priced by user and not by asset quantities.

Logiciel antérieur

AssetCloud

Pourquoi passer à AssetTiger

Price, ease-of-use, and the trial basis.
Kyle G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale

Far Better than other cloud systems that cost 10X

Publié le 25/03/2020

Helps us precisely track tools, equipment and assets issue to various locations and remote workers. Nag emails, reminders and reports are automated.

Avantages

This is an very well designed asset database tool with an intuitive user interface. It's smartphone app is also rock solid and works way better than dragging around a barcode scanner. We started with the free version and grew into the paid version (cost covered by tag purchases). Asset tiger is light years ahead and far lower cost than the paid platform we had been using. This is the solution we had been looking for and it continues to improve with new features and capabilities.

Inconvénients

Lacks Multi-factor authentication (MFA) feature for account security. Does not include a feature for tracking issued consumables.

Pourquoi choisir AssetTiger

Cost and lack of features, poor tech support and stale development.

Pourquoi passer à AssetTiger

We reviewed and evaluated various options and determined that Asset Tiger best fit our needs. It's unbelievably low cost is plus and makes it a unrivaled value.
Paul M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A no brainer if you purchase asset tags - still worth it if you don't

Publié le 11/02/2020

We used to use an in-house inventory system that worked but was cumbersome. After trying AssetTiger, there was no going back. We quickly and easily imported all our assets, customized the database to add fields we needed and haven't regretted it since. Certainly worth considering and an automatic if you purchase asset tags anyhow.

Avantages

Very powerful and flexible. The ability to add your own records to the database and create user access to certain assets based off fields is great. The "check out" feature is great in keeping track of who has an asset, when it should be returned and even notifies them. We use this for the entire District and currently have nearly 21000 records. Reporting is easy to customize. The cost is very reasonable and, if you purchase asset tags through them you get credits towards Asset Tiger. With the number of tags we've purchased in the last couple of years, we have yet to pay for Asset Tiger. Customer service is very respective to suggestions and quick to respond.

Inconvénients

Search doesn't seem to allow wild cards which can be an issue if you type something incorrectly. For example, if searching for a description of "Chromebook" and you have an asset spelled "ChromeLook", searching for Chrome* would show the desired results. Also doesn't seem to handle Boolean expressions so you can search for Account A AND Account B. You have to do two separate searches.

Kevin H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I would gladly give them my money, but it's free!

Publié le 12/03/2018

We get a great product with excellent support and it costs us nothing. This is important since we are a church that relies on donations to continue forward.

Avantages

This AM software has a million features that you should be paying for, but the tool is free. There are a ton of canned reports and you can customize them or make your own. Check things in, check them out. Track when they are broken or fixed. Attach all of your photos and purchasing documents to the asset in the tool.

I thought it was great and then I found the auditing feature. What??? You can use this tool to perform an audit, and it's free?

I found a data mismatch in a report and sent it in to the support team. They fixed it...and fast. It was like support from a paid product, but this product is free.

Take my money already! Asset Tiger is fantastic!

Inconvénients

As some have stated, there is a limited amount of documentation on some of the more complex features. You just have to suss it out yourself. But that's fine because you learn by making mistakes and by configuring and trying the tool. Once you are done figuring it out, you know the tool that much better.

S.p. V.

• Support client

Used it for our church inventory, great tool to use with a lot of features. Nice having it for...

Publié le 28/12/2017

Avantages

It's complete with: multiple users, multiple sites, multiple locations and multiple departments. The software offers a complete financial projection of your inventory, your TCO of your inventory and the status of every piece of equipment.

What I like best is the different statuses a piece can have. Is it broken and for reparair, is it broken and thrown away, what's the cost of the repair, what's the cost in case of a new one...it all adds up in the completeness of the software.

Also great is the app that's available, at least for iOS (don't know for Android). It can do almost the same as the web version.

In the end what's a good part is that you can number your equipment so you can label it, maintain it and track it. As soon as you start using this it's kind of keeping it up to date and maintain it. Every time something happens to a piece you need to administrate it so your inventory is right.

It's totally a great tool for a company or any NGO.

Inconvénients

It looks like it needs the asset tags that this company offers. It's not a requirement but it probably helps tracking your inventory.

One thing I noticed is that you can't remove your account in case you don't need the software anymore (for whatever reason). If so, you need to contact support and they will help you remove your account, very easy and very fast.

Brendan A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Weak link in this software are the Asset tags

Publié le 16/04/2020

With over 5000 assets across multiple states it is essential that I print bar code Tags with custom non-consecutive numbers. This is not possible with Asset Tiger's labels.

Avantages

The simple interface is awesome, easy to use, and user friendly. It does not take days or even hours to learn.

Inconvénients

The biggest drawback is the ability to print asset tags as needed with non-consecutive numbers. After purchasing blank printable asset tags I find out that I can only print the same asset number on a sheet or a sheet of consecutive numbers. So if I have assets in a range of 50 - 75 and another 10 assets 200 - 210 I have to use two sheets of 50 tags ea. wasting 65 tags. Yes Asset Tiger can print custom numbers for you, but the turn around time is not workable.

One other Con worth mentioning is the ability to customize tables is limited. Not a big draw back, and defiantly not a show stopper.

Pourquoi choisir AssetTiger

Better control on visibility of assets.

Pourquoi passer à AssetTiger

Simple to use interface, cost, and appeared at the time to have everything I needed.
Lee A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Software is amazing. Smart business strategy. Go with this tool you will not be dissapointed.

Publié le 29/03/2018

saves me money, saves me time, is easy to use. Makes me look like a professional.

Avantages

The software is free, does everything we need it to do. Looks professional, allows for reporting for management. Is a real win IT wise. We switched from a few Asset management systems that were free. This one blows them out of the water. I manage the MSP operations for my company. This allows me to manage multiple sites uniquely. put notes on equipment for maintenance, check in / out equipment to individual users or locations. You can even break down the locations by rooms / area's or floors or in theory the desk that the equipment sits at. will help calculate depreciation of equipment, for tax purposes at the end of the year.

Inconvénients

It's good. My only concern is when something is free your the product.
I'm curious to know what they are skimming off of the database to sell our information.
Yes i feel obligated to buy their labels for my assets, whcih isn't required. I just do it because I WANT to pay them back for this great service. Still the skeptic in me is still waiting for the gotcha.

Hoey C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

IT asset Management

Publié le 23/05/2022

Overall, I think Asset Tiger is a very good product. We have tried finding another solution with API/Integrations but they are all much more expensive.

Avantages

We manage a lot of IT resources. The mobile app with built-in barcode scanner makes checking in/out equipment very easy.

Inconvénients

Lack of API/Integrations with other products. Most asset management tools provide a method for integrating with Service Management or other helpdesk applications. Asset tiger would be a great tool with the ability to integrate with other applications. Without, it is a good asset management tool.

Joe H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Great App, Helpful Staff

Publié le 23/03/2017

With free asset tracking software, I was a little skeptical whether it would actually be useful. Very pleasantly surprised as we began to use the software. Simple, intuitive design makes navigating the app and web interfaces both feel natural.
One issue I did have was with scanning 2D barcodes, I was getting a random number, and not what the scan should have read. A quick email to the support staff, they answered within the hour, and pointed out what I was doing wrong. There is an option in the Android and iOS app to select 1D or 2D barcodes, I had the wrong one selected. Simple mistake on my part, but helpful that they pointed it out, and fast.
Scanning the tags into the database makes the asset onboarding much faster. The philosophy behind Asset Tiger is: buy better labels, and don't let asset tracking software bog down the tag. It's won me over. I just appreciate that MyAssetTag cares about their customers' needs beyond the physical label itself - enter Asset Tiger.
Fields are totally customizable, you can set triggers, everything can be queried. Nothing over the top, but not too basic. Right in the sweet spot of:

Work it takes to setup and use VS. How does this software make my life easier?

To me, AssetTiger makes the label more useful, which brings more life to the software. Recursive usefulness. 10/10 - would buy again.

Free
Easy to Navigate
Strong, capable data storage, in the cloud
Support team responded fast and accurately

Inconvénients

First time users could use a little more direction

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Affordable Asset Management

Publié le 29/06/2021

Overall I have loved this product. It's low cost highly customizable and easy implementation has made it great for what we needed for. We are using it as a loaner system for it equipment.

Avantages

One of the biggest pros about this product is it's free to use up to a certain number of assets. Which makes it perfect for managing a small amount of it assets or even other items you don't want walking away. On top of that it has a very clever check in and check out process with reminders that help you keep track of the items you're sending out.

Inconvénients

There are no integrations or tie into other systems such as SCCM or other asset tracking modules. This makes this application stand on its own.

Martin E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use asset management system at a very acceptable price!

Publié le 27/05/2022

Avantages

We use the system to keep track of our assets in a different way than what Asset Tiger (AT) was set up for. We are in the business of selling/renting SIM cards to our customers and AT is the ideal tool to keep track of all the SIMs that are out there in the filed.

Inconvénients

Nothing in the day-to-day use. Would have been nice to be able to make a full copy of the entire set-up of our account as we are in the process of setting up another company that requires a similar set-up.

Cindy M.

Great Asset Tracking at an Awesome Price

Publié le 23/05/2022

Overall, I feel much more organized with this system. We were using spreadsheets before, but this program is much more detailed and easy to navigate.

Avantages

AssetTiger was really easy to implement at our school. I particularly like that by purchasing labels, I receive credit to pay for the service. It is easy to customize to the needs of the business. I also like the asset tracking and the ability to assign devices to people. It is very helpful, especially since our school is 1-to-1 now.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a more simple audit or inventory feature. It would be nice to be able to just scan all of the devices and get a report of what is missing. As it stands now, there is an audit feature, but even using the app, there is no continuous scanning ability. You have to scan, then submit over and over. It would be better if it was more streamlined.

Michael S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Asset Tiger is a great asset management platform

Publié le 24/05/2022

Easy access to the inventory

Avantages

The search is good and the information that can be entered about each item is very helpful

Inconvénients

When editing existing items or disposing items there are many "unnecessary" clicks that have to be made in order to get to all the screens needed for these tasks.

Chris R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Better Than The Paid Solutions!

Publié le 13/12/2016

After purchasing and using several expensive solutions, and after being frustrated with AssetPanda, I happened across AssetTiger accidentally. It was the find of the year!! We are super happy with the product and can't believe it is free!

There are a few areas where there could be some improvement. I would like to see Active Directory integration for employees. It would be nice to have a few more options like being able to easily search for employees. And I would like to see the option to have consumable assets such as toner cartridges, projector bulbs, etc... We could then keep track of repair parts and smaller item inventory.

The browser-based version of AssetTiger works way better than the mobile app. The mobile app is nice because you can use the camera on any smartphone to scan barcodes, but it's slow and glitchy. I only use the mobile app if there is no way for me to use the browser-based software. I have not tried third party scanners with it. But really that is nitpicking! We've found workarounds for everything AssetTiger doesn't do. Given the fact that it's free makes me feel somewhat guilty for bringing them up! I absolutely love this solution and would absolutely recommend it!!

Web (cloud) based.
Free
Intuitive and simple

No directory integration.
The mobile app is slow and glitchy.
No ability (yet) to keep track of consumable items such as paper, office supplies, etc...

Linda S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Linda's Review

Publié le 31/05/2022

User friendly.

Avantages

The ease for tracking inventory. Not complicated and easy for me to convert my old method of tracking inventory. Allows me to set up coding system that works for our agency.

Inconvénients

Currently, have not had any issues with software.