Avis sur busybusy

busybusy

Application web de suivi de temps mobile et de l'équipement pour les sous-traitants

4.4/5 (296 avis)

An overall valuable asset.

Avantages

BusyBusy was easy to deploy and is straightforward and easy to use. One thing some of our employees did find confusing was the multiple versions of BusyBusy available on the Google Play Store. All in all, it does a good job tracking time and syncing with our payroll backend (Quickbooks Enterprise). The ability to specify budget hours and dollars helps our managers and executives gain a clearer picture of overall job health from a labor standpoint, strictly in terms of expenditures. Perhaps in the future, the ability to implement deadlines and rudimentary project scheduling along with labor budgeting would provide a clearer picture of overall job health from both a labor and scheduling perspective -- something that every manager sorely needs.

Additionally, we love the reminders and geofencing capability (though it has its kinks), and location stamping all clocking activity is a verifiable way for accounting to determine the location of employees when they clock in/out (i.e., they're where they're supposed to be, not at the local dive bar).

Inconvénients

There are some features that I have suggested to the development team there, and there are some cumbersome aspects regarding the use of the App.
1) Switching tasks frequently is cumbersome. Our management in particular likes to track time on a very granular level, against a large amount of subprojects. Replacing the map on the "Switch Task" screen with an icon-based favorites list (8 items) and recent history (4 items) to allow for 2-tap task switching would save time for everyone and decrease the possibility of an incorrectlyh selected task from the existing drop downs.
2) The reporting functions are very rudimentary. In my experience, they are either too general or too granular. Its hard to determine how many hours were worked against specific subprojects, who worked them, and on what days. However, every company has different reporting needs, and thusly the ability to export all time entires for a specific project (or subproject) as a CSV would prove extremely useful for meeting custom reporting needs (currently I export time card reports and filter via Pivot Table in Excel).
3) Reorganizing ongoing projects would also be handy. We have a scenario where multiple foremen have setup multiple subprojects for the same punchlist items and have instructed their crews to clock against their created subprojects, respectively. This creates some headache when trying to aggregate all the data to determine how many hours were spent against a specific item.

Support client

As an employee that uses this app, I am satisfied with the accurate timekeeping & it's GPS.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Accurate time keeping and book keeping for labor costs, per project. GPS tracking that will show the location when each employee has clocked in and clocked out, whether for normal work, as well as lunch breaks.

Avantages

I love this app because of the clock-in accuracy and the ability to easily move from project site to project site. It is very easy to use, I literally taught myself how to use this app and discovered other features that I felt were benefiting for myself as well as for my employer. I love that it can keep records of costs for each project, which makes book keeping much easier when it comes to labor costs. I also like that I can review my hours for the week prior before I sign and submit to our payroll department. This way I can bring up any discrepancies that I may have.
It's also easy to add new employee's and archive the ones that have either left or been terminated. It's easy to fix any discrepancy, if any, that regards hours or project location.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I least like about this software is that on rare occasions I've had my GPS notification pop us stating that I have stepped away from the office, and if I would like to clock out, even though I haven't left the office. Other than that this program has been awesome.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Busybusy has taken away the headache from our old time card system

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were able to track our jobs and the hours our employees worked per job more accurately. It's also helped our employees be a little more responsible for their own time cards.

Avantages

It was very easy for our employees to learn how to use the app on their phones. When they forget to clock in or out, it is possible for me to go in and edit their hours. I also like the reports that are available. It makes it easy when it comes to payday to see a report of each employee and double-check the hours they worked.

Inconvénients

Some of the tasks take a few too many clicks to get through or are a little confusing. For example, finding an employees time card from a previous day takes 4 or 5 different menus. I've gotten used to it after using it for so long, but I remember it was confusing at first.

I also struggle with the little clock that pops up to choose an employees clock-in or clock-out time. I'd rather just type in the time than move the hour/minute hands on a clock.

I also wish there was a way to get notified when an employees scheduled time off is coming up. We let our employees schedule time off as far out as possible, but when the time comes, we've forgotten about it. We actually don't use this feature of the Busybusy software, but would if it was more helpful to us.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Looks great, but features are lacking.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

None unless you want to consider a giant headache a benefit.

Avantages

The reporting is great, lacks a little but is still better than others out there. It's quicker than some others when having to adjust time as well.

Inconvénients

1. Must refresh almost constantly because the software doesn't update like it should.
2. When changing time it must be done from reporting if doing more than one employee. When doing so, if I'm working on someone on the bottom of the list of employees, instead of remembering where I left off, it goes back to the top every time.
3. App doesn't work most of the time - if you're in a dead area, recording does no good as there's no wifi to connect the device and record the information.
4. Employees unable to change their time, even when the option is selected for them to do so.
5. When initial login happens, it NEVER remembers the password and an entire fiasco happens because of it. Not good when you have a lot of employees all doing this at the same time. It certainly takes a lot of time away from the person setting it all up.
6. No feature to make the signing of time sheets a requirement, only an option, and no one signs the time sheets because they're not required to.
7. GPS only takes a snapshot of the location where they initially clocked in. It doesn't record locations throughout the day. When accountability is a factor, it's key to get real-time, readable GPS.
8. More expensive than many others that promise less functionality. BusyBusy promises more functionality, therefore making it one of the top charging companies, but doesn't deliver anything near what you expect.

We cancelled our subscription and went back to paper. That's how bad it was.

0.0/10

it is easy to use and great when working with lots of part time employees

Publié le 31.05.2018

Avantages

Easy to use, great for several type of employees, I like how they can sign their time card on their phones, as most employees are not always at work on Sundays when the pay period ends. Easy to set up new employees, and keep an eye on who is clocked in. We got everyone trained on how to use this very quickly.

Inconvénients

It would be great if the Desk Top option had the weekly view alike the phone version does.

It would help if at the end of the work week an employee could sign their time card and not have to wait until the end of the pay period. With seasonal part-time employees they may only work once and then have to wait 10 days to sign their time card, this wastes a lot of our supervisors time chasing down people to sign their time cards.

I wish there was a setting where I could say print all time cards and not have to log into each one and print them all at the end of the pay period.

I wish there was a way to use the "non gps" version. We don't want to track our employees by GPS, and some feel it is a privacy thing but the notice keeps popping up for them on their phones. Maybe there is something I don't know on this.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

After the initial set up with support, navigating through the program was pretty easy! Love it!

Avantages

I like that you can make changes if an employee made a bad punch in or out.
Also, being able to make those adjustments on a cell phone if you're not at a computer,
very convenient.

Inconvénients

I don't like that the lunch time button says "break" not "Meal break", if there was ever an issue with legal, it would need to say lunch Break or Meal break... is this something that can be reprogrammed for Coastal Greenscapes??

Second: On a daily basis a few employees clock back in from their lunch, but the time continues on their lunch and multiple refreshes do not help to set them back on the timed screen. This makes us think that there is a software issue with some of the phones? most of our employees use ANDROID? is android the issue? please advise. This has caused conflict in the past...

Very user friendly

Publié le 01.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

No messy time cards no waste of paper or book keeping

Avantages

So easy to use , everything is titled with what you need to know and self explanatory to clock in and out easy to make adjustments when you forget to clock in and out or if you didn't take your brake

Inconvénients

The bad things about the busy busy app were to start it's a great app I have nothing bad to say other then getting kicked off or out of the app but that may be the cell phone provider I use if I had to say one bad thing it would be to maybe make it were it's a little more user friendly to make adjustments to your time in the app other then the you could say you have A very happy user

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Love how it integrates with Quick books

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The biggest thing for me is the time I save on payroll from the app communicating with quick books and assigning hours to the correct job.

Avantages

Time and location stamp of employees, and how it integrates with quick books. Other great feature is that we have several jobs at the same Time and i am able to run reports on each job to see where we are using too many man hours.

Inconvénients

There is not much that I can think of as cons, I have had several hiccups where an employee thought they have clocked out but the app has kept them clocked in so I have to fix time for employees quiet often, I don't see it has a big problem.

Great Service

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As stated before, it gives those of us who work away from the home office, the ease of being able to clock in and out and electronically sign our time cards.

Avantages

I think it's a great service, especially for those of us that work out of state or are otherwise away from our home office and can not clock in and out the old fashion way! Being able to electronically sign your time card is another valuable feature. Also, I love that I can work from home and still be able to clock in and out.

Inconvénients

I have not found anything about this program that I don't like. As for the question about cost above, that I can't say, because I do not pay for the service, but from an employee stand point, who uses it on a daily basis I think it's great!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We use Busybusy both in the field and in the office. We love the flexibility & mobility it gives us!

Publié le 23.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Access to real-time data and tracking and the ability for users to provide additional information by using descriptive fields.

Avantages

It can be used anywhere. We have construction crews in the field and it's great that they can use it wherever they are and we can have real-time data without having to wait for the end of the week for paper timecards. It takes a lot of the burden off of our foremen and frees them up for more important work. Plus, their customer service is outstanding!

Inconvénients

Limited reporting features. Their canned reports often provide either two little data, or too much data that their canned reports often provide either two little data, or too much data that nut then needs to be manipulated in Excel.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy navigation, I can explain how to use the app in less than five minutes to new employees.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reporting is what I mainly use the software for.

Avantages

Overall my experience with busybusy have been successful. I personally have had zero issues when it comes to the navigation and reporting while using the application. My experience with their customer service is outstanding and they will do whatever it takes to resolve the issue immediately. The overall navigation is simple and easy to use. My eleven year old knows how to use it. The cost is low comparable to other timekeeping applications.

Inconvénients

As of today the only cons that I personally have is that it currently does not integrate with our bidding software. If this could integrate it would be the perfect software for our company.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great overall! Saves us time and money in many aspects of our business.

Avantages

Eliminates the paper time cards. Saves time running payroll. Easy to job cost from reports. Easily check and verify that employees are where they are when they say they are. Customer service is great and they are always willing to help out and do it quickly.

Inconvénients

During our slow months we go back and do an in depth review of all the jobs including labor hours and materials and it would be nice to be able to better organize archived jobs in to years completed. The more years we use it the more complicated it will get.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very easy for the employees to use during their busy day, easy for us to track.

Avantages

I like that I can go on at any time and check a variety of things such as times, location, etc. The software make it easy to make changes quickly when needed. I also love the report features- such as looking at a specific project and a detailed description of the hours worked at that location.

Inconvénients

Ive talked to support staff, and there doesn't seem to be a fix. The locations are accurate, however it doesn't show all their locations. It may show a clock in location but not a clock out, or not all breaks. It is rare for me to be able to see all locations for a person in a single day, making it difficult at times to fully track them and their time keeping accuracy.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Just the ability to track time and lunches and coworkers

Avantages

The ability to talk into my phone and have it text the words I am saying into notes The ability to search for job names and addresses within the app. And just the ease of the dashboard

Inconvénients

Is that your GPS has to always be on they need to have it on while using app
Sometimes it slow maybe that's my phone app I don't know why you can't copy and paste out of busybusy but you can paste into busybusy but can't copy and paste out of BusyBusy

We love BusyBusy

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Faster and easier payroll.

Avantages

We love the online timecards. I love having the digital timecards, because you can't always ready hand written cards. Handwritten cards also get lost, and spilled on and I prefer the digital copy. I also love that it reminds the employees to approve their timecards on the payday schedule so I can get payroll done quickly and on time, no more waiting for one person to hand in their timecard.

Inconvénients

I wish it had a reminder to clock out at a certain time. I have had a few employees forget to clock out and the timer runs through the next day and it seems harder to adjust that time when it rolls into multiple days.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Good app but needs improvement.

Avantages

Pros
-Could build labor budgets.

-GPS locations.

-App reminds you to clock in when you get to the job site.

Inconvénients

-Time consuming to edit each employees hours each week. Our typical work week is 7am-3:30pm. If a guy clocks in at 6:45 we have to manually change it at the end of the week to 7am. Also their break time is 30 mins each day. Your default is 15 mins so we have to manually edit each week.

-Can't build a labor budget based off the cost code rather you need to create a sub-projects.

-Would be nice if it could sync with Procore so we don't have to manually enter labor each week.

-Glitches ever so often.

Support client

I researched dozens of options for time tracking and busy busy was the clear winner

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Makes my life so much easier by not only tracking time worked but hours on each job.

Avantages

Easy to use and excellent customer service. The chat feature works great and if an answer is not immediately available I'm kept up to date with the progress and have never had to go longer then 24 hours before an issue was resolved.

Inconvénients

The photo download is basically useless. But rumor says there's a fix in the works. You can only download one picture at a time and the resolution is not great.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We are using busy busy in our electrical company. Busy busy is fairly easy to use on PC and mobile.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The exact time the employees worked onsite. I can track the break time and GPS location of employees.

Avantages

I like the easy user interface of platform as it is simple to use on both computers and mobile phone. As an admin it gives me access to edit employees time cards if they made an mistake. The GPS feature is really great to find out where employees actually are when they log into busy busy. This way owner can check if employees are really onsite or not.

Inconvénients

Only thing that bothers me is that software do not have 15 minutes time rounding feature. Everytime I got the timecards like 8:04 min and then have to adjust to 8 hours.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We love the convenience the app offers us for reporting & our employees for clocking in/out anywhere

Many benefits

Avantages

Convenience to clock in/out from any location and the reminders when you leave the job-site. The ability to make sure our staff is entering the correct location on time by using the GPS location functions, project reporting is easy to export to Excel for project management.

Inconvénients

Some of the time adjusting features are a little out dated; we would like to see a way to click on a project and to be able to view who is working at the project.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

BusyBusy has been amazing to use. It is easy to clock in and out from any device!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Not having to add up the hours on my own. The software does it on its own. I do not have to worry about printing my time card and delivering it to the right person. I just sign and I am done.

Avantages

I love that my phone and computer sync up so I can clock in out my computer but when I am at an event or something and need to switch projects I can do that from my phone. This helps to cut down on wasted time going back and forth from sites.

Inconvénients

There are times that my computer and phone don't show the same time. It is frustrating but is an easy fix. I also wish that I could sign my time card whenever I am done for the week. There are weeks in which I finish on a Thursday and I cannot sign my card until Sunday. This is something that I forget to do until the last minute. I wish we could fix this feature.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great app. Makes clocking in and out a breeze. Helps keep track of jobs and how profitable they are

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great time keeping. Keeps employees honest. Helps to track jobs from the time they start to the time they end. Love it!

Avantages

Allows you to track jobs and see how they are going in the middle of the job. Tracks our people so you can tell where they are. Allows for break time. Automatically does over time and sets up paychecks!

Inconvénients

Not comparable with the new software. IOS does not have recently used jobs. Wish you could access information from other apps like Google drive.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have had nothing but a great experiences. I enjoy using these app to keep track of my time.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

I like that your most used options are saved for future use. It makes it easier and faster to go through and put in your time every day. Only using a few clicks and your all done. I also like that it list the day of the week and the date when putting in your time. It makes it easier for me so I don't have to remember just the date. It is easier to remember the day of the week and how many hours I worked.

Inconvénients

I don't like how you put in the time you clock in and out. It would be easier if I could set up options so that the system always has the same start time that I start at. Currently it starts at 9 and ends at 5. My work day starts and 7 and ends at 3. If those times were preset and saved it would make it a lot easier for me to my time in.

We love Busy Busy!!

Avantages

I really like that most our guys can understand how to use it. I also like that with the version we currently use we can go between companies without individually logging out and back in.

Inconvénients

We have to update our current version this week and I was told we will no longer be able to log in and have access to all our companies. I'll have to individually log into to each company. So I really won't like how inconvenient that will be.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Positive and has good features

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Quick and accurate time reporting

Avantages

The mobile platform for the guys. The geofencing is a good feature. I like the GPS clock in locations and the ability to have descriptions of what the guys were doing.

Inconvénients

Reports are a little difficult, No sync between old Busybusy and new. I had a little difficulty logging onto the jobs at first but figured it out. I wish that there was ability to have more reporting on my iPhone rather than the computer.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Good value , great customer service

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I get to see where my employees clock in/out for the day. I get to generate daily work hr reports to better track our job costing. However, it is not very user friendly. It takes some exploring

Avantages

That I can track my employees where they clock in/out. I can also, allow other people to add codes on their phones and view the reports of hrs daily.

Inconvénients

that is not that user friendly to come up with reports or to add codes and see the code breakdown (reports)