78 avis

NinjaCat

PPC & SEO reporting platform for agencies

4,4 /5 (78 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
91% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
78 avis
Graeme G.
Traduire en français

Great customer experience and delivered service well worth the cost.

Publié le 14/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My marketing agency is able to better manage, visualize, and communicate the effects of our marketing efforts both internally to ensure we are doing what we promised, and well as externally so that the client can easily understand the benefits we offer.

Avantages

It is an all-in-one solution for analytics, KPI monitoring, reporting, and call tracking. It makes visualizing the data across a larger amount of clients and their disparate campaigns easy and helpful.

Inconvénients

The service is enterprise level, but the costs are at a medium-sized business level which is awesome. That being said, my small agency had a hard time with the total cost and it took some juggling to be able to afford the service.

Jeremy F.

Moderately Good Product With Great Customer Service

Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using Ninja Cat over the last 3 years I've been able to navigate through it and become more comfortable with its updates and challenging template creations.

Avantages

Being able to bring data from multiple sources and create a cohesive report & provide a thoughtful story for the clients.

Inconvénients

Creating templates can be difficult to create if you haven't had any training on the software and data may not pull in time for critical deadlines.

Rajiv A.
Traduire en français

good support, but the new shinobli update seemed to have come with a lot of plaggued problems.

Call tracking

Avantages

It allows us to share with our clients their total ad spend & total conversions. Tracking & notifing for phone calls allows us to show our clients that the program we run is successful.

Inconvénients

It doesn't integrate with email platforms like aweber and mailchimp. We have to use third party tools to connect them which don't work often.

Réponse de NinjaCat

Rajiv, thank you for taking the time to review NinjaCat. Shinobi currently has integrations with MailChimp as well as Hubspot. Salesforce is also in build currently and Pardot is also on our short list of email integrations to add to NinjaCat.

Here is our December 12th integration release that preempted our newsletter sharing our new integrations Mailchimp and Hubspot: https://support.ninjacat.io/hc/en-us/articles/115015727907-Dec-12-2017-New-Integrations-Custom-Dimension-Creation-Graph-styling-options-More-

Let's get together and we can set up Mailchimp with you.

Scott Guttenberger - Director of Marketing

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

An Intuitive Platform For Reporting, Monitoring, and Call Tracking

Publié le 22/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overally, NinjaCat is an incredibly valuable tool that I use every day. It helps me to keep things organized and keep track of all of my PPC accounts. NinjaCat makes reporting easy, and I expect that it will continue to grow and improve as time goes on.

Avantages

NinjaCat has grown quite a bit since our agency first started using it. It used to be more of a reporting and monitoring platform, but now we're able to use it to track and report on calls more easily, and it makes integrating call leads into Google Ads easy. I couldn't imagine keeping track of countless PPC accounts on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn without the customizable reporting tools NinjaCat offers. It makes it easy to see where our budgets and leads stand at a quick glance. The ability to easily compe data to other date ranges has been an essential part in allowing me to view seasonal trends or prioritize client accounts. Lastly, we're able to share our custom dashboards with clients, and we're also able to automate reports, which really helps with efficiency.

Inconvénients

There are a few minor inconveniences that we've learned to adapt to while using NinjaCat. One is that monitoring dashboards are not updated in real time. So, data you or a client is seeing is only accurate up to the previous day. We've also had some issues where failures in the system were not reported to us in a timely manner, and it led to calls failing to be imported into Google. Their customer support team was very accomodating, but our agency would have appreciated advanced notice of the changes they were making in order to accommodate the unexpected issue. Oh, and there's no "undo" option when creating custom dashboards.

Chad H.

Making Reporting Easier with NinjaCat

Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reporting has gotten much more streamlined and facilitated with the introduction of automatically run reports from NinjaCat. Reporting would be a true hassle if it weren't for the great integrations allowed in NinjaCat

Avantages

I really like the fact that you can schedule Reports to run with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Sheets, FB Ads, and other analytic software integrations, where they appear as charts, graphs, and data tables to easily present information. I also like the fact that you can make changes to the template and re-run the report, and then use "add notes" to make small changes and analyses. Lastly, I like the monitoring function on NinjaCat that can give snapshots of various analytic software.

Inconvénients

The biggest issue I have with NinjaCat is that sometimes it takes forever to run the report after you've made changes to the template and need them to take effect. I've had reports run for more than 2 hours for reasons that are unknown to me.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Traduire en français

Great product, great customer support

Publié le 29/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NinjaCat has many great features that clients love, and the team at NinjaCat is very helpful and responsive in helping tailor the service for our needs.

Avantages

It is easy to set-up, and easy to use. The interface is easy to navigate, and looks great for clients.

Inconvénients

The product is always being updated to include new features, which can sometimes cause existing features to stop working. The support team is always very helpful, and resolves the issue quickly.

Justin C.
Traduire en français

The perfect solution to creating professional reports for our clients.

Publié le 12/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hassle free reporting and increased customer retention

Integrations - Links to every ad platform we use
Ease of Use - Reports are auto generated and ready to go when you need them!
Detail of Reports - Enough data to confuse even our own analysts!
Customization - Sky is the limit with report styles and dashboard
NinjaTrack - the ultimate no hassle integrated call tracking solution!

Inconvénients

Learning Curve with the updated new look is slightly confusing and takes time to learn where things are (especially billing & invoices)

Can be slow to load and switch between pages

Initial setup can be time consuming, but NinjaCat has a "white glove" service that really helps out with this process.

Some of our team is color blind. That paired with average quality monitors makes the light blue buttons invisible! This leads to some frustration and laughter in the office.

Matthew J.

NinjaCat Creates Functional and Attractive Reports for Our Clients

Avantages

For our clients to see the value of some of our services (PPC, SEO, social media, etc), a good reporting mechanism is required. NinjaCat put together reports that look good to the end user, and relay a great deal of information without becoming cluttered or unwieldy. We also love how customizable the software is, and how many other sites/softwares can easily integrate with NinjaCat.

Inconvénients

The newest iteration of the software is taking a bit longer to master than we'd hoped, and it seems a lot of things were moved around without good reason - but we were early adopters and expect (even anticipate) regular change to NinjaCat as the product improves over time.

Emma K.

Simple and User-Friendly, but Somewhat Limited in Design and Integrations

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NinjaCat allows us to put all of our data and reports in one place so we can present to our clients the status of their programs. It is very simple and easy to use for everyone, but may not be as efficient as other reporting tools that integrate with other sources and therefore update automatically.

Avantages

I liked that NinjaCat could easily display your data in scorecard, graph, table and other forms. A specific nicety that this reporting tool is capable of is creating a custom metric/scorecard that allows you to blend/add data from two different sources. I know some other tools don't allow this.

Inconvénients

This tool is somewhat limited in what it offers in terms of design elements and integration abilities. There are not a lot of styling options to choose from. As for integrations, we had to put much of the data from our tools in spreadsheets that we'd connect to NinjaCat versus having them directly integrate with each other. This means we have to continuously and manually update the sheet every time we want to see data from a new time frame.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Traduire en français

Great reporting tool for digital marketers

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 14/05/2018

Avantages

My clients always want to see all information in a single, easy to read report. NinjaCat offers exactly that. I can set up all of my paid campaigns (PPC, Facebook, Linkedin, etc) in a single report to send to my clients with ease and information transparency.

Inconvénients

Onboarding is time consuming, and quite a big expense of time - three 1-hour sessions to get fully onboarded. There are a lot of features and great functionality, but I typically prefer a tool that I can log in and play around with, rather than doing 2 workshops to get my team set up. It's nice that exists, but it is time consuming, would be better as a 1 hour webinar.

Kristine H.

Awesome Reporting, Awesome Customer Service

Publié le 20/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Ninjacat for a couple of years now. It is easy to use, provides quality reports that are super customizable and is cost effective. They continue to improve functionality as well as increase the number of platforms they connect with. The customer support is some of the best I have ever run into. They are not only quick to respond but very helpful. I know if I have any issues, they will handle it. I LOVE Ninjcat!

Avantages

It is easy to use and has the networks I need to report on. Customer service is responsive and take care of everything.

Inconvénients

Can be a little tedious when viewing changes to report but that is changing with their new release.

Richard E.
Traduire en français

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Publié le 13/06/2018

Avantages

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Inconvénients

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report.
I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Brittany B.
Traduire en français

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

Publié le 12/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

Avantages

Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

Inconvénients

I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

John P.
Traduire en français

NinjaCat is a mission-critical element to the success of my PPC management business!

Publié le 23/05/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Cost savings. Time savings. Better reports. Keep my clients up-to-speed on performance at any point in time. Increased client retention. Happy customers :)

Avantages

Saves us LOTS of time and money to develop reports while keeping my clients apprised of their PPC campaign performance at any time.

Inconvénients

It's lost some of its white labelings over the years as some of our clients have inquired about the dashboard by the NinjaCat name rather than the original myppcreports name.

Leni K.

Fast, Easy AdWords Data

Publié le 31/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NinjaCat is an essential piece of our ppc management. The budget trending gives us a quick easy overview of the accounts at a glance which is an invaluable time saver.
The ability to provide white label dashboards is super easy, it's simple to give clients access, and see their dashboards as they do.

Support is on the ball. The level of support is kick butt. We aren't left hanging for days, and we're able to service our clients, which is essential to the success of the platform.

One criticism is we've asked for a KPI tracker for ages (and are hoping to see it in the upcoming release.)

Avantages

The ease of use, the easy to read and appealing interface.

Inconvénients

If we could integrate more KPIs it would be great.

Steve C.
Traduire en français

Ninja Cat is essential to our success as an agency!

Publié le 15/05/2017

Avantages

Automation, integrated call tracking, and dashboards. The automation function in Ninja Cat is something we couldn't live without, it speeds up everything from our own analysis to client facing reporting.

Inconvénients

I wish that some of the modules were a little more granular in their control and what our display options are. I'd also like to see tighter integration and data segregation with the AdWords call tracking function.

John S.
Traduire en français

industry standard in search marketing reporting

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use, Fully Customizable. Upon submitting to a client we have no doubt that the layout ' depth of information provided can stand up in a Fortune 500 Boardroom Marketing Meeting. This product is top of it's class. Simply put, Ninja Cat is outstanding.

Avantages

perfect solution for agency reporting. we're able to place, what i would refer to as, Fortune 500 Boardroom Reports in the hands of our clients on a weekly/monthly basis (or as often as needed) The system is fully customizable. We consider our Ninja Cat account as a critical element for Client engagement.
One more point, Ninja Cat support team is OUTSTANDING!

Christian S.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Traduire en français

NinjaCat is great and getting even better.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 03/05/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Time savings, standardization of service offering, better data visualization, and consistency of service quality.

Avantages

Template-based reports that we can quickly roll out for new clients. Going forward we're excited about the new user interface, more flexible template designer, templated dashboards, and additional data sources.

Inconvénients

The report templating has been a bit difficult to manage and graphing choices have been limited but the new template designer looks like it's going to be great. Likewise the user management had some things I didn't like about it but those have been largely addressed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Ryan B.
Traduire en français

Great product that offers a lot of value for marketing agencies

Avantages

NinjaCat offers various integration options plus the ability to customize, not only what data is pulled in, but how each page of the report looks and feels. Plus the ability to schedule out and email reports automatically is a time-saver.

Inconvénients

Somewhat of a learning curve with some of the integrations, like changes and updates to Google Sheets data, can add some manual time to creating reports.

R S.

I love NinjaCat

Publié le 10/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love the system, and am looking forward to all of the new updates that are coming. Great value, and very user friendly!

Ease of use.

Inconvénients

Lack of integration of things such as Message Extensions, Dimensions data/reporting (e.g. time of day, day of week, geo location of user).

Ryan F.
Traduire en français

Consolidating our analytical needs for client reporting is a HUGE time saver!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 15/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The biggest benefit is saving time running large reports from different departments of the company. Giving our clients a professional, well rounded report that gives them the answers to 99% of their questions makes us very happy to have selected this software.

Avantages

Once set up properly, with the help of their fantastic customer service, it's as easy as clicking a button for a very professional report to edit and export.
There is virtually no limit to the amount of detail and customization you can have in these reports.
Consolidating multiple different data sources, for one client, into a single report, couldn't be easier to set up and has saved our team many hours of valuable time.
The NinjaCat team is constantly pushing out new features and updating it's users along the way. Their support forum is regularly checked and if someone has a recommendation, their team updates that thread as soon as they can which is VERY helpful and appreciated.

Inconvénients

The tedious part is getting the template exactly the way you need it before running. After running, you are able to edit the report's wording and add notes. But if you need to change a data statistic or edit a graph's timeline, you need to go back to the template, edit, and then run the report again.

Ross M.
Traduire en français

Ninjacat has grown a lot since its original launch

Publié le 15/01/2018

Avantages

very easy to use and setup, provide a lot of data with a simple integration process. Amazing customer support.

Inconvénients

setting up custom comparison reports is a bit confusing, and not enough Facebook ad insights data.

Lee P.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Traduire en français

Ninja Cat has been extremely valuable for communicating campaign results to our clients.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 31/05/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Extensive live and monthly reports.

Avantages

I love the ability to add notes to the PDF reports, which allows us to be transparent with our clients about how we're working on their campaigns. It frees up time because we can supplement these reports for phone meetings.

Inconvénients

I wish the accounts, monitoring, and reporting sections were accessible by clicking on a specific account instead of having to go to each section and then searching for the account. It'd be nice to have a dashboard for each property.

Daryl J.
Traduire en français

Ninjacat is a FANTASTIC reporting tool

Publié le 12/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've used Ninja Cat for a few years now, and its reporting is awesome. Every client I have loves their report and dashboard. It keeps them connected to me, which is great.

Avantages

Software is great..reporting is easy to replicate and roll-out for new customers

Inconvénients

Dashboard has less functionality that can be customized.

Mitch L.

Awesome Reporting

Publié le 07/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really like their reporting. It's affordable and meets our needs. The support has been awesome so far as well.

Avantages

Easy to use and affordable.

Inconvénients

Would like improved Facebook and SEO reporting.