Intergy

4,2 (98)
Donnez votre avis !
EHR d'entreprise et de gestion de cabinet avec prise en charge des applications mobiles

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

98 avis

Brette

Like an old friend

Publié le 02/05/2019

I have enjoyed Intergy/Greenway as a partner in more than five practices- all different specialist and different sizes as a Staffer, manager, and Administrator. It is my preferred PM/EHR software.

Avantages

I have used Medical Manager, Allscripts, Amaxing Charts, Therapy Source, Athena, Phoenix, Kareo, and more. Intergy's EHR/PM combo remains my favorite and the most sensitive to the Practice Management needs of any practice.

Inconvénients

The reporting can be a bit restrictive - more should be available to dump into Excel straight from Intergy rather than having to learn Practice Analytics, but I still find that Intergy makes some of the most actual SENSE for the staff in the trenches so worth that caveat.

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Sarah's review

Publié le 18/08/2020

I been working w/Intergy PM for 11 years. I dabble w/other systems because of the nature of our company. Intergy PM has a good layout and the tabs are grouped for efficient work flow.

Avantages

I'm over several different areas from precert to refunds, and the departmens in between. Claim control and ERAs made working the denied claims more efficient.

Inconvénients

The collection module for patient accounts. The information is displayed differently then the normal view. It takes time to adjust to the different areas of the box the information is located or even omitted.

Kendra

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not worth the money

Publié le 19/05/2021

Avantages

there's nothing about this system that's liked

Inconvénients

EVERYTHING! customer service, poor communication, don't feel valued, continuous system outages, oversold as "better than ehs" but it's NOT! ehs might have be an antiquated system, but it at least had esig capabilities

Réponse de Greenway Health

Kendra,

Client service and communication are among our top priorities, and it's disappointing to hear that your experience has fallen short. In addition, we understand how significant a disruption an outage can cause for a practice. We apologize. While we do hear from clients that Intergy is easy to use and capable of meeting the full scope of a practice's needs, we are also taking proactive steps to improve the platform's performance. Our goal is to ensure that you and other clients can rely on our solutions. We would appreciate the opportunity to further address the specifics of your situation and make things right with your practice. Your Client Success Advisor will be reaching out to determine a resolution. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please consider contacting us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.

The Greenway team

Cindy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Everything you need to manage your Medical Practice

Publié le 13/01/2022

We are able to generate revenue quickly by the claims submission electronically. We are compliant with electronic medical records.

Avantages

The ability to be able to use this software for all aspects of medical practice. electronic medical records, scheduling, claims scrubbing, claims submission. You don't need any other software with this to run your practice smoothly. You can learn this hands on. I was able to use this with very little training. It is hands on learn as you go.

Inconvénients

Sometimes you run into bugs and the program shuts down, however this could be a network issue and not software.

Madonna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great product that has evolved along with technology.

Publié le 20/03/2018

My practice has been faithful to the ever evolving Greenway company. They strive to create a very satisfied customer.

Avantages

I currently use Intergy Practice Management and Practice Analytics in my job daily. My practice has utilized all 3 products for many years. It affords us a one stop shop to manage the practice, esp. the business end. Reports are very informative and functional for managing the every day business of medicine.

Inconvénients

Introduction of new product lines can be overwhelming at times. Which do you choose for your practice? What will enhance your bottom line?

Melissa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

This is EHR program is user-friendly and has many features that you can choose to incorporate.

Publié le 20/02/2018

Avantages

The one thing that I like the most about Greenway EHR program is the fact that each person that uses their personal sign on can change the format of what their page looks like. Each person will have the same options on their page but they could be in different locations and you can do this just by a click of a button.

Inconvénients

I personally feel that inputting patient medications could be done in a much more user-friendly way. The user should be able to click through medications in a much less time-consuming manner than it is currently.

Colleen
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Customer Support went above and beyond!

Publié le 28/06/2018

I am new to this practice and have never used this program before. The online training modules were very helpful. Customer service has always been extremely helpful in assisting me with issues I may be having. On my last call,Team was so helpful in helping me and providing assistance on how to solve a problem. They checked out every avenue and knew in order to rectify the problem, even when we determined that, at the end, it was not an Intergy issue but instead was a issue with the biller. I am thankful!

Avantages

Intergy allows our practice to keep updated information on our patients, keep our doctors organized and to provide the best experience all around.

Inconvénients

Using the same version of Intergy for two separate entities at my office can get a bit confusing and the ability to modify colors of the background could help ease this as well as offer a fresh look to screens we spend so much time in every day.

SARA

Intergy PM Billing Review

Publié le 15/05/2019

Avantages

I love the fact when I am using this software, as I am looking at the insurance screen, I can see a copy of the insurance cards also. This makes it very handy when reviewing claims and speaking with a patient about insurance information!

Inconvénients

I dislike the fact as I am looking at the charges screen, when I click on a line item it does not give me all the information I need. I need to look at the view/edit screen.

Ethan

Time Tested Product

Publié le 19/03/2019

We have enjoyed working on Intergy for nearly 10 years. A few times we looked at other products (more out of curiousity than need) and found that it gets the job done as good as or better than other systems. It would be very tough to be convinced to switch programs at this point.

Avantages

Assurance of little to no downtime
Years worth of upgrades ensure high value workflows
Customer support is incredible

Inconvénients

Slower to offer cutting edge features than competitors, at times

Bob
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Decent product

Publié le 29/05/2018

Avantages

Intergy is a good product but to have it be "robust" you also need to purchase the Practice Analytic (PA) software package with it in order to perform data analytics. PA is an excellent package that Greenway should incorporate into their other EMR systems.

Inconvénients

Intergy is not a very user friendly product as you have to perform multiple clicks in order to either get to where you want to go or need to do - Keep It Simple.

Allison
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Intergy for FQHC

Publié le 20/03/2018

Avantages

Fairly reasonable demographics that meet UDS guidelines. Canned report feature provides good amount of pre fabricated reports. Insurance set up fairly easy.

Inconvénients

poor functionality, no population health interface. Greenway Intergy proves difficult to interface with other HL7 software. Not intuitive, charges do not interface with forms. Too many 'clicks'.
Practice Analytics does not utilize diagnosis' or procedures for UDS measures, and your workflow has to include the correct click to produce results so you add the correct medcin finding rather than diagnosis.

Réponse de Greenway Health

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Intergy is normally known for its ease of use, customizable templates, and exceptional Practice Analytics capabilities. Our Population Health solution, Greenway Community, provides customers with the ability close those care gaps and easily report data to receive reimbursement for care. If you’d like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.

Donna

What support?

Publié le 16/03/2012

I would not recommend this product currently because there is no support. It was a great product with great support when it was Sage, but now I wonder if they will survive very long into the future. I am currently looking at other software, and even though I have spent a large sum on Sage, I am thinking it may be better to move software before I miss the meaningful use cut off in October...and loose even more money.

Avantages

I think the software is probably as good as many of the other ones available...not anything special. What used to really set them apart was their support, see cons....

Inconvénients

Intergy support does not exisit. You will remain on the phone for an hour before being connected to anyone and then typically they do not have the answer and need to call you back, although you are lucky if they follow through. I have several open service requests. When Vitera bought Sage in October, they fired most of the long standing employees who knew how the system worked. I was in the middle of EMR implementation...now months later I am still trying to implement. They charge extra for everything and then do not deliver. I have been being charged for the practice portal since October, I do not have the practice portal. The accounting department is not enpowered to make any decisions regarding your account. I used to have a customer service rep that I could talk to about different issues but two weeks ago she disappeared and now there is no one...

Lori

• Support client

I used Greenway for four years, it is a really easy system to us with some training

Publié le 13/03/2018

Avantages

It is very friendly, intuitive and reliable. The system makes it very easy to navigate through the screens . And I love the support system they offer with this software.

Inconvénients

There is absolutely nothing that i dislike about this software. If i had to choose one thing about it, i would say it does take some training to really know how to get the most of of the software.

Kris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intergy makes my day productive!

Publié le 18/09/2017

Avantages

Intergy is easy to use. Upgrades are constantly made. I feel as though support is easy to work with and they take suggestions for possible upgrades in the future.

Inconvénients

I do not think this product is Pediatric specific and there are a few things that we need to modify as a result, however, support has listened to our challenges and worked with us to find resolution.

Maggie

Intergy Practice Management System

Publié le 06/04/2017

I have been using this program since 2004 and it has advanced along with the medical industry and is as great today as it was when purchased. It is one of the most user friendly programs that I have ever used.

Avantages

New employee training is reduced because of the ease of use. I have found that employees enjoy the icon selections because with one click they can find what they need. We are a large Dermatology practice with 4 locations and we can use this program at all locations and from home if needed. We use PC's, Lap tops, IPADS. The collections module keeps our A/R up to date. The prebill function is a perfect way to correct any errors before the claim reaches the clearing house.

Inconvénients

We wish that Intergy had a module for EHR that would meet our Dermatology needs.

Sylvia

The BEST Customer Support Team

Publié le 19/03/2019

Greenway feels like our partner. They are always willing to help us find solutions to reaching our goals as a practice. Customer support is super responsive and that really means everything to me as a manager.

Avantages

I love how robust this software is. There is so much we can do on it.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes too many clicks to achieve one function or action.

Patti

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intergy by Greenway Health is a great medical software product.

Publié le 19/12/2018

Avantages

Intergy is user friendly. Greenway Health has great customer service. Greenway Health employees are knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and helpful.

Inconvénients

I have no cons to report.
Greenway Health is doing a great job!
I recommend this product and company.

Janell
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Office Manager

Publié le 28/04/2021

After getting the software setup to run our pediatrics practice, it has worked very well.

Avantages

The ease of scheduling and changing schedule templates.

Inconvénients

It was difficult at first, as I am sure with any new software, setting up the template for our providers. We had a difficult time with the EDI. Greenway always worked with us to correct any problems.

Shawanna

Excellent customer service

Publié le 07/04/2017

Our office has recently integrated Intergy with Phreesia and we love it. We have been provided special assistance with the Integration process and we love it! Customer service is always great and fast!

Avantages

I like the fact that if I have any questions or issues with a certain function within the product, there is someone trained in that specific area that can help me and I'm not just forwarded continually to different people that can't assist me.

Inconvénients

Some of the help screens are too vague and do not give clear instructions. I would like to see the product offer clearer instructions for the administrative staff on how to set up things in the program for practice, such as letters and labels.

Myra
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use (user Friendly)

Publié le 09/06/2017

Support is awesome

Support is awesome

Avantages

keep the billing department on top of issues. reports are easy to view. lots of user on one system

Inconvénients

the cost we are a non-profit. so in order to update our system, we must get approved for grants. Not easy these days.

Kim
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Software for Collections

Publié le 12/09/2017

Every bit of information that goes into review of past due accounts is provided on the screens in the Collection module This is so very helpful compared to other programs and enables me to review accounts very quickly.

Avantages

I really like the Collections Program! The practice I work for is small, however the patient data base is huge. I have found the programs on Intergy help me keep close track of past due accounts. There are several different reports that give me options of what information I am looking for when reviewing the accounts.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My overall thoughts

Publié le 19/06/2019

Avantages

It's easy to use and it's not difficult to create and customize your own forms.

Inconvénients

Not being able to pause what you are doing if interupted.

C. Marlene

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

13 years of experience with Intergy electronic medical record has been great and looking...

Publié le 21/03/2018

I've used 2 other electronic medical records at other clinics. Intergy is faster, cleaner in appearance, more clinically logical, and easier to learn.

Avantages

Integration between Practice Management software, EHR the clinic record, and Practice Analytics for reporting. Good workflow for staff and providers. Always looking at ways to improve customer service. Customization of the clinic record appeals to providers.

Inconvénients

Just like all of the other electronic medical records on the market, it would be nice if it costed less. Training on new features could be better.

Jackie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Regular user

Publié le 25/02/2019

Avantages

Multifunctionality, overall ease of use,

Inconvénients

Limited access to information and reports for tracking

Jane

Stay away!

Publié le 03/03/2015

Although the practice management software has some great features, learning how to use them and find them is only for the extremely motivated , diligent and highly paid front or back office employee. Your employees will be unable to get support without hours on the phone and/ or waiting days to receive a response. With each new vendor that has acquired the product, now Greenway Healthcare, the customer support has declined significantly and the cost for the support continues to sky rocket!
The customer support reps are young and inexperienced; lacking professionalism and the vision for the needs of a medical practice. If you have that diligent employee, they will often resolve the issue before intergy support will.
I suspect that this company has created a product with so many problems that in an attempt to salvage their economic vitality, they hire inexperienced customer service reps in all departments and then increase their fees relentlessly regardless of your contract terms which they will either reinterpret to their advantage or lose the documents so they can get you to sign a new one with even more unfavorable terms.
This was a great product many years ago, now I would liken it to an abusive partner.