91 avis affichés sur 81

Whereby

Découvrez la liberté de travailler où que vous soyez.

4,5 /5 (81 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
91 avis affichés sur 81
Eddy F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Whereby Connect you and your team fast and easy

Publié le 26/05/2020

I like these services because I can create one unique link to share with family, friends, and coworkers, with this just enter the link and you are instantly connected. I will add some sort of approval by the admin to join the meeting.

Avantages

This service it is easy to use, it is very fast and consumes little to none resources for the machine and connection, I've used it with connections less than 1Mbps of internet speed and I still can share screen and video (not the best quality) but it works. A great option for meetings.

Inconvénients

I can't see any cons just yet. Maybe the interface is too simple (for some people) but I choose performance over graphics any time of the week. (Maybe: One con would be that any person with your personalized link can access to the meeting)

Claudio P.

The best in

Publié le 23/07/2019

BEFORE:
"Hey, what's your account?" "I don't find you" "Witch one of these 3 old Skype accounts is the new one?"
*THREE HOURS LATER*
"Hey, here we are"

NOW:
"Click on this link" "Hey nice, it took like 3 seconds and I'm not frustrated"

Avantages

YOUR INTERLOCUTORS DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT. Or software. Or your nickname.

You simply have to send them a short link like appear.in/**yourname** and that's it.

Inconvénients

None. It's a super simple and easy to use solution.
Maybe, the fact that not everyone is using it, so sometimes you're forced in use other bad conference solutions.

James M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

I thought it was better than it was

Publié le 06/03/2019

It has to be worked on. The idea is nice and neat, but the competition is far better. Start by organizing the screens on the panel, cut off the mic automatically if the participant go silent etc.

Avantages

I liked the simplicity. Reminded me of the initial versions of Skype.

Inconvénients

When I subscribed, to be able to bring more people into the room, it was messy, there was no way I could organize the screens like I do when I'm using Zoom or Skype. Suddenly, my webcam wasn't visible for the participants. I admit that there was a lot of emails exchanged to try and solve the problem, but it was never solved. By that stage I had paid over 70 pounds for the subscription, and decided to cancel something I could never use. No money back was offered.

Luca stefano S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Wonderful if you can stay in the free version

Publié le 17/12/2020

Avantages

It's easy to use and there's no explanation needed when you invite a customer to your room, plus I love the fact that you have your custom room url.

Inconvénients

The limit of 4 people is really tight and forces you to upgrade. Since when I decided to leave it, they integrated a better pricing plan that allows to pay for the room instead of paying per user and that's much better.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Simple, Solid, Effective Product.

Publié le 05/09/2019

Facilitating really solid communication via a remote needs. We were on Zoom for a while but realized its just too complicated for what it offers.

Avantages

The ease of use of Whereby is the best part of it. No downloading software, no adding extensions, no asking people to install anything. Everyone can join in really simple. It really helps connecting with clients quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

There's not much to dislike, the simplicity of it makes it that easy. Sometimes the connections are spotty.

Ioana G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally a screen-sharing tool that doesn't require an extension installation

Publié le 14/01/2020

I have had numerous issues with my research participants dropping off, not being able to connect or getting frustrated because of the video call software. Not having to to explain in entire paragraphs to participanta how to connect is wonderful!

Avantages

No need to install an extension. It's simplicity, particularly since we have participants of various technical capabilities

Inconvénients

Haven't found anything yet! But - you still need the app to share your screen on mobile. Recordings cost extra (but still affordable).

Aasim S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Whereby works where others don't

Publié le 28/09/2019

Avantages

Whereby helps me talk to people who don't have access to a desktop client like what Zoom has. It also helps me start meetings more fluidly.

Inconvénients

It lacks a lot of features products like Zoom have such as selective sharing and audio sharing.

• Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Alternative Video Conferencing App

Publié le 13/09/2019

My experience with whereby has been good to date

Avantages

The seamless no download and no sign-in (unless you are hosting) features are one of my favorites form the Whereby App

Inconvénients

Integration with outlook or google calendar would be great add-on at the moment ones rehires to hop on difference interfaces/software tools to get this done

Josué L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Terrific tool

Publié le 24/07/2019

It's been a great ride so far.

Avantages

It's been really easy to set up an interview between our clients (hiring managers) and the candidates, you don't have to ask for Skype users and go back and forward with emails sharing that information, you only have to set up a "conference room" and share that link, that's it!

Inconvénients

It's almost perfect, I just wish there's some chrome extension or email/calendar client plug-in to make it even easier.

Douglas I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Making my life easy

Publié le 20/02/2019

I use it multiple times per day. Our entire team has become accustomed to using Apprear.in as our central meeting location. We were using Hangouts prior and this has become much more efficient. My connection quality is as expected 99% of the time & outside users gain access without hindrances. As you can see I am a big fan.

Avantages

Ease of use, simple for low tech users, fast for our team, centralization, no user accounts or logins

Inconvénients

I have to search for items, no real cons. Switching between small and large rooms can confuse some users.

Yann I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A reliable and easy-to-use solution to host video calls

Publié le 02/10/2019

Whereby has been a solid solution to easily organize and host consulting calls and "virtual coffees". Its ease of use, and the fact that can be used both on computer, as well as on tablet and smartphone, make it a no-brainer and a tool that should be in every digital business owner's toolkit.

Avantages

I had been using a wide variety of video conferencing tools before I started using Whereby and the things I found have made a difference are:

— the array of features: you can create customized and branded "virtual rooms" where to host calls, you can have one-on-one and group calls and you can do so both through the web-based version and the smartphone version of Whereby

— ease of use for both the conference call host and participants: it's incredibly easy to organize your first video conferencing call and have people join it, especially because there's no download nor installation required for them to use the web version of Whereby

— web and apps: some video conferencing tools are available only through their web version, while Whereby lets you have calls with your computer, as well as with your smartphone or tablet through the mobile device app

Inconvénients

The one thing I don't think is ideal about Whereby is the fact that Call Recording is an add-on feature.

I wouldn't have an issue with it being an add-on feature available for the Whereby Pro Plan. However, even if one purchases the Pro Plan, he/she needs to purchase Call Recording as a separate add-on (which cannot be bought as a standalone feature).

So you'd end up paying for two separate things: for the Pro Plan and for the Call Recording feature.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

hasn't changed in the last 24 months - but still great

Publié le 07/03/2019

It's a great product for power users but some more conveniences as mentioned would make it irreplaceable. Don't focus on embedding software - screensharing can show any software, it doesn't need to have native support.
Ambient noise is a problem for new users so 'mute' training is something I have to administer to the 20+ people who have adopted on my recommendation.

Avantages

Single click start and better video experience than skype. Re-instating YouTube 'play together' is a highlight

simple fixes/changes as suggested 24 months ago haven't occurred:
- 'v' key to toggle video feed like the 'm' key
- a sound indicator on someones window to show they are broadcasting sound (will help detect/identify ambient sound)

Nicolò P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good and easy basic video conferencing software

Publié le 19/02/2020

We use it instead of google hangouts some times, especially when the meetings are internal of the company. For example we know what room we have to go for the weekly meeting and we just open the tap at that url when the time is due.

Avantages

It's really easy to use, you can setup you "room" on a specific url and you just share that url with the other people. That's literally it, you don't even have to make other people signup/login.

Inconvénients

Nothing really, it's pretty easy to use and I haven't noticed any deal breakers so far. I started using it as an individual when it was called appear.in and I never had a problem with it.

Simple, always handy

Publié le 25/06/2019

Love it, simple, efficient, never had an issue.

Avantages

Never had a call fail with Appear.in. It is also very simple to invite business partners using (free) custom links.

Honestly, it's simplicity makes it a no brainer for us

Inconvénients

If the URL is taken, rooms should not be available if the admin is not present. It happens we used someone else's URL for months.Therefore, when we upgraded to a paid membership, we were advised our long time link was taken and couldn't be used with Pro features.

Rafael F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Nice, easy to use (still some work pending)

Publié le 18/02/2019

We are very plased with this tool, the only concern is that they are charging a lot now for every new functionality.

Avantages

Is really easy to use, for us it was the key to migrate to appear.in

Inconvénients

Has come troubles with new camera configurations, and when I have 2 o more webcam connected.
The same with heaphones. I have my laptop connected with Bosse Quitecomfort Bluethoot, another Bluethoot speakers and plgged headphones and thats causing troubles.