Avis clients sur Salesforce Starter

Salesforce Starter

CRM pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

201 avis

Catherine
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Idéal PME

Publié le 05/07/2023

Avantages

Fonctionne efficacement pour la gestion CRM, si structure adapté (petite entreprise / PME), il y a une bonne gestion des clients, ventes et autres activités.

Inconvénients

La configuration est complexe et la plateforme en général demande un peu de temps et d'expérience pour s'y adapter.

Estelle
Estelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Meilleur CRM

Publié le 15/10/2023

Avantages

De mes expériences, Salesforce Essentials est la meilleure solution CRM que j’ai connu. En plus de sa qualité son usage ne cause pas de problème surtout le système de ticket du service d’assistance.

Inconvénients

J’apprécie énormément ce logiciel mais, le prix n’est pas abordable pour tout le monde. Sa configuration est aussi un peu compliqué.

Alex
Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We love SalesforceIQ! Perfectly integrated and easy for my team to use.

Publié le 10/04/2018

So many. Ease of use, trackable for sales cycle, many more.

So many. Ease of use, trackable for sales cycle, many more.

Avantages

This software is awesome. It takes the stress out of constantly updating your CRM by making it seamless and integrated with our email. It captures a lot automatically, giving my team more time to close deals. We love the customizable pipeline features as well. Great software overall.

Inconvénients

I have hard time thinking of cons for this software. It was so easy for my team to implement. It is expensive I guess, that'd be the only con.

Janet
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Salesforce classic better than the new Lightning

Publié le 17/11/2023

Classic is great and very easy to get to info.

Classic is great and very easy to get to info.

Avantages

I really like the salesforce classic before they moved to lightning. It was much more intuitive and easier to locate information.

Inconvénients

That they moved to lightning and it is not as good as classic

April

• Support client

Not great, unless you're super tight with Salesforce

Publié le 18/04/2016

We'd migrated from Zendesk, which is a system I will never ever have complaints about again after using Desk.

As for some of the things I couldn't deal with:

#1, and most egregious limitation: Only one agent can be working on a ticket at a time, and there's no way to kick out that other agent. Someone opens a ticket, then goes to lunch? Guess that customer isn't getting a response for the next hour. Just hope it doesn't happen over the weekend, which it totally did! This was a deal-breaker.

#2: Sessions were weird. You could be logged in to one session at a time, so if you went from home to work, you'd have to log in again. Not a huge problem given the browser can remember your password, but that "Remember Me" checkbox on their login page is a placebo at best.

#3: The "rules" system for routing tickets.
Tasks that should have been simple (like routing emails after hours) are left up to these weirdly complicated "Rules," including "Time Rules."

#4: Two agent interfaces. One old, one half-baked. We were sold on the "Next Gen Agent" interface since it looked and felt more like Zendesk, but it was messy. It felt contrived, like the product of deadlines and misapplied research. The Classic interface worked much better, though it was certainly showing its age.

But there were things I really liked:

#1: Chat! The chat system was really nice, everything came in as a ticket and it was very intuitive. The chat system in Desk was definitely better than Zendesk's weird implementation of Zopim.

#2: The ability to forward tickets out to an external address. This is probably because Desk operates a bit more like an inbox.

#3: The support and help articles. This product would have way fewer stars if not for its Support team. They were always patient and helpful, even when my frustration started showing about their product. They come off as the kind of people who enjoy what they do. Additionally, the documentation was generally well-maintained.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Desk before any other platform I've used (including Zendesk, OTRS, and Tender...except, maybe Tender) unless you're starting totally fresh and also expect to have tight Salesforce integration. The people really make the product, which is good 'cause they have a lot to make up for...

Brittney
Brittney
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

This is a great tool for organizing your sales funnel.

Publié le 20/03/2018

Avantages

Time management and organization are the top reasons to use this software. Being able to include information on new prospects and clients is very helpful and it's easy to add to do items. The sales funnel process is user friendly and easy for other employees to view.

Inconvénients

It can be hard to create clear expectations between management and employees on what information or processes should be done. With so many options of where to save information it can look like information is missing if you don't look in the right place. Processes should be put in place by each organization to clarify how to use the software.

Carlos Fernando
Carlos Fernando
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Salesforce for starters

Publié le 03/04/2023

It has been adequate. It's covered our needs well for what it is used.

It has been adequate. It's covered our needs well for what it is used.

Avantages

You get a ton of Salesforce features, Pro is better, but not everyone can justify the need for pro, or afford it.

Inconvénients

It's not Salesforce, and it tells you in so many ways, and reminds you all the time.

Gerson Daniel
Gerson Daniel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Desk.com makes our job a lot easier and it's CS team is really helpful when needed. Desk.com...

Publié le 12/12/2017

We got to have our email's interaction (with our customers) well organized. We can get through our data to send monthly reports with no problems.

Avantages

It is very user friendly. My team mates and I can navigate through our system with no complications.

Inconvénients

Not getting a pop-up message (notifications) w/o an additional feature is probably what I like least about Desk.com.

Jason
Jason

• Support client

Great helpdesk and customer communication option

Publié le 13/03/2018

Avantages

Way better option for customer support than just a basic email account. Really nice options for setting up a support site

Inconvénients

Really poor live chat option. No customer website traffic integration. This ultimately caused our move to Intercom

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"Salesforce Essentials is good tool for buisnesses"

Publié le 30/11/2022

Avantages

It has a capacity to fulfill customize requirements. Good tool for buisnesses that offers best CRM program. Good for connecting potential customers. Can be integrate with onother system and software.

Inconvénients

Some limitations like good for large or mid size buisnesses not for small. Little pricey too.

Eric
Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Sales and Automation Software

Publié le 31/05/2021

Our experience using salesforce has been great. We primarily utilise it for invoicing and report generation of the overall view of the business. We also utilise it for our internal communications.

Avantages

I like the interactive UI that makes access to varying tools and functionalities easy. I also like the mobile experience and the ability to integrate the software with third-party softwares. I also like the reporting tools that enhance prompt communication.

Inconvénients

Salesforce can be very heavy when handling multiple pages which often leads to lags. There are additional issues that occur in customisation and merging of pages.

Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Easy & Intuitive

Publié le 08/09/2023

Overall we've had great customer support and feel that the product really fits our CRM needs.

Avantages

Salesforce Essentials provides integration options with other popular marketing tools and applications, facilitating a seamless flow of data. This flexibility can be valuable for marketers who use multiple tools in their marketing stack.

Inconvénients

Affordability - pricing is somewhat competitive, but wish there were discounts when using multiple Saleforce products. Essentials could also be doing more with automation.

Pablo
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Undoubtedly the best CRM

Publié le 15/11/2022

My experience with SalesForce has been the best throughout several years. Best to deploy and to have better results

Avantages

However it can be complex for beginners, it is definitely the best CRM in terms of analytics, reports, organization of data, migrations, etc

Inconvénients

As mentioned before, the interphase for a beginner isn't the most friendly. However, it doesn't mean it is hard to use. It is just more robust

Great for Support

Publié le 05/02/2019

I found this software very useful to our support team. It also integrated well with the regular Salesforce.

Avantages

We use desk.com for all support interactions. It was priceless for the support team to be able to route support requests to support members, and keep track of all interactions for each client to spot issues with our support team, or issues with the client being too much of a drain on our support resources. The statistics are neat too. We had some healthy competition with some of the support stats (how many emails, calls taken, etc.) Being able to see how many positive rated interactions was the ultimate statistic to have. Their API is essential to integrating notes and other issues into 3rd party solutions.

Inconvénients

This had a learning curve. They were also going through completely switching the UI at the time, so having a beta was nice, but some features were only available in the classic interface. The new one is much better and pleasing to the eyes.

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great for simple helpdesk cases but not intended to be feature rich or robust.

Publié le 27/02/2018

It's allowed us to have a basic helpdesk tool that integrates with Salesforce.

It's allowed us to have a basic helpdesk tool that integrates with Salesforce.

Avantages

As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

Inconvénients

Sold as having great integration with Salesforce, but the integration is extremely difficult to setup and not all fields are integrated. Everyone needs to have a Salesforce license to be able to use the desk tool properly and that gets very expensive. DO NOT try to use the tool as a task manger or PM supplement as it does not work well for these functions. There is also no place to store Client level notes in the tool itself so if someone was backing you up, there would be no place for them to reference client preferences or standard operating procedures for a specific client from Desk itself.

• Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Used to track employees, investors and potential investors

Publié le 15/07/2022

Fantastic but expensive.

Fantastic but expensive.

Avantages

I loved the thoroughness of Salesforce. It's by far the best CRM tool I've used. Everything that I want to do on it, I can.

Inconvénients

It is EXPENSIVE! I love this software so much, but I had to cancel my subscription since it was too expensive for my budget.

Alternatives envisagées

Rippling

Pourquoi choisir Salesforce Starter

More features and more intuitive.

Logiciel antérieur

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Salesforce the game changer

Publié le 19/11/2021

Salesforce Essentials organizes my call list and my call rhythm. I can quickly search and find everything I need related to my contacts and easily link to other services I use.

Avantages

Salesforce is a remarkable tool program. It is extremely easy to use to give you the best results. Salesforce is a remarkable program because it is constantly changing and adapting to the times. It is extremely versatile as you can explain your file with ease. It is also an application that offers several of the best options, which is why I assume it is among the best programs. This program is fast and easy to use. Moreover, with this tool, I can complete all my tasks without any delay so that I am not disturbed while doing my work and my work is done quickly and smoothly. It increases the productivity of the employees and hence it is a tool that I would recommend. I suggest buying the application and start getting the results you want today.

Inconvénients

Pricing. Just too expensive for doing lots of API calls for refreshing databases moreover when users double (CSM, account managers, AEs). For a limited business, over there is too much to sort through for everything we need. It would be noteworthy to have a \' lite\' version or something where the interface was simplified.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Sales force is user friendly... Not super cute though !

Publié le 17/06/2021

Overall, its great ! I would be open to try other ticketing systems

Overall, its great ! I would be open to try other ticketing systems

Avantages

The employee facing is great - you wouldn't even know its SalesForce ! However, the adminitration view is old looking and not really cute. A part from that though, its a great ticketing system, i wouldn't say its the best (but i don't know that many more)

Inconvénients

Again, the beauty of the administrative site. I also think that the knowledge articles are very hard to work with and its not really clear when they're published or in draft.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ready to rock in minutes!!!

Publié le 06/11/2019

Avantages

Extremely easy to use and I was able to set ip up in minutes. I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy of data SalesForceIQ automatically pulled from my address book. It automatically updates so that my team and I can collaborate easier. We mostly use the mobile version as it is great for on the go and when we are at conferences and shows.

Inconvénients

One huge setback is that SalesForceIQ does not support GDPR which is pivotal to our business.

George
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have been using desk.com for over 5 years now, it has been simply flawless and very easy to...

Publié le 11/07/2017

Easy to use/setup CRM tool for the team, we have customised the tool as per our product requirements, the ability to use mass action & less pricing as well.

Avantages

Few features stand out - like the advance search option, mass actions, easy export, their helpful & courteous support team, lesser pricing than Zendesk, doesn't have bloat like zendesk.

Inconvénients

Reports are still a step behind, lack of integration of certain apps(limited apps) that helps in workflow

Dwight
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for day to day account management

Publié le 26/07/2021

Great tool for any account manager to have success

Great tool for any account manager to have success

Avantages

I really love the way the CRM is set up to keep you organized as you are doing account management/reporting. I would probably say my favorite feature is the reporting.

Inconvénients

Honestly, i would say none. What I will say I do like the lighting experience as opposed to the classic set up.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Keep your customers happy with Desk.com

Publié le 08/05/2018

Avantages

Collect, track and manage all your support tickets in one spot. Our company uses Desk.com for our customer support tickets. It keeps us organized and on-top of our customers needs.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I do not like about desk.com. The software meets all of our customer support needs.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Salesforce Is Essential

Publié le 11/08/2022

Avantages

Salesforce Essentials is easy to use & user friendly. Our team has really enjoyed the ability to search/filter our leads.

Inconvénients

Salesforce customer service can be hard to reach & get direct answers from.

• Support client

I have used DESK daily to submit support tickets to our support team as a Project Manager.

Publié le 13/12/2017

Avantages

It is easy to use DESK and submit tickets and track and search for your submitted tickets to see the status of those tickets.

Inconvénients

It is easy to search but I do believe there could be additional ways to search more easily and produce more accurate results.

Ryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Desk was challenging to use on a number of fronts

Publié le 30/08/2017

It was a good CRM a few years ago, but never received the attention it needed from the Desk product team.

Avantages

It was intuitive to use when working on tickets and responding to customers. The reporting interface was easy when to create and run reports.

Inconvénients

The reporting was barely functional and often times would time out when loading. There were countless days that I needed to run a report and was unable to.