Avis sur Aprio

Aprio

Board portal & board meeting management

4.9/5 (7 avis)
Traduit par Google

I have been using Aprio for the last few years and I don't know how I managed our Board prior to it!

Publié le 16.03.2018

Avantages

The ease of use is amazing. Aprio took the time to introduce their product in a way that was easy to follow and understand. They carefully explained each function of the app and how it would make my job as an Executive Assistant easier. I cannot believe how supportive the team at Aprio is whenever I have questions and how they also take the time to assist with my directors when issues arise. I have never received the quality of service from any other supplier or connection and they provide that service in the most professional and efficient way. Extremely timely application updates and they are always improving - and they really do want to hear from their customers what "we" want to see!

Inconvénients

I can not think of one negative thing about Aprio and their team! Honestly - they are that good! I don't know what I would ever do without the application or the support team! The Directors love the program!

Traduit par Google

Easy to navigate. Makes the office more efficient and organized. No more hard copies. Love it!

Publié le 13.03.2018

Avantages

It is a library for all of our important documents. It is confidential. Allows me to use my time more efficiently. Do not have to spend hours photocopying. Allows auditors, legal counsel etc to access documents with temporary access. Board always have access to what they need. We use the online voting often especially since board meetings have been reduced. Management can have something approved within days.

Inconvénients

More functionality in the resolutions section. Need to know exact numbers not just 'passed'. When allowing access to a folder etc should be able to add users individually rather than having to always create a group. Especially for small numbers of users. I.e. one or two users.

I love this software.

Publié le 20.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Board has immediate access to any information and we save on paper costs

Avantages

It does it all. I also like the fact that if I have any issues, the Aprio team is always right there to help me out. Also, the Aprio team is always updating the software.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an easy way to change the name of a folder and be able to retain all of the documents posted under the previous name.

Traduit par Google

easy to use, still trying to get our board use to the new program

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 15.03.2018

Avantages

Having a secure place to sensitive documents that we need to have our board see. I think they just need more training.

Inconvénients

My board would like to use the discussion portion but is not feeling secure of others see the conversations . They don't want the admin to see it either. I have tried it out for them and I don't see that is something I would trust either.

Traduit par Google

Aprio is extremely user friendly. We rely on it heavily for our board members.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 13.03.2018

Avantages

The quick add function to add multiple files at once makes it very easy to add board packages with up to 50 documents in each package.

Inconvénients

I feel like the organization of the library could be better however I have not spent much time sorting it since taking over this roll.

Traduit par Google

We used Aprio for our Directors and it is probably one of the best portals I've worked with.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19.07.2018

Avantages

Simple and easy to use, the team is always very responsive when there's a question or issue. I can easily build board packages and send a link to the Directors. We also saved all our corporate policies, governance documents and Minutes here where it's easily assessable. Pricing is very reasonable too.

Inconvénients

No complaints, this is one of the best and most simple Board Portals I've used. Our Directors never had an issue with Aprio.

Traduit par Google

Distribution and sharing of meeting material and resources couldn't be much easier.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 12.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

More efficient distribution of meeting material and the sharing of resources with Board members.

Avantages

Easy to learn for all (administrators and especially non-tech users)! Our entire board is accessing through the ios app.

Inconvénients

Using the app, users have not been able to view the meeting they are to attend. They need to go into settings and re-sync to view upcoming meetings.