6 avis

Sticky Advisor

CRM for financial advisors in Canada

4,3 /5 (6 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
6 avis
Terry G.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It's so much more than a CRM... it's a personal assistant!

Publié le 14/02/2018

Avantages

Sticky Advisor has features that most CRM packages dont have. Internal messaging services, the ability to save documents and files specific to each client, marketing assistance and handy places to keep your selling codes and supplier codes. The categories feature can be used to segment clients and groups. Works great on my phone, computer and tablet too!

Inconvénients

It wasn't available sooner! More training to help with understanding how to use all the features in the day to day work flow.

Réponse de stickypages Traduire en français

Thank you Terry for your review.

Training will always be improve upon. We will do our best to improve training as our product evolves!

Risa A.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

Amazing! The program is always adding new and useful features!

Avantages

Cost is amazing compared to others on the market and the customer service is amazing, they are quick, friendly and so helpful!

Inconvénients

Needs better guide when starting to use the program to get the most out of it right away. I would like a better tour or a manual

Réponse de stickypages Traduire en français

Thank you Risa for your review! We appreciate all your feedback!

We understand our help guide isn't amazing. Although we took large steps on improving it this year, we will continue to improve it with our "scenario videos" in the future.

As always, if you have any other questions regarding the product, please use the feedback button when you are logged in to Sticky Advisor.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It is satisfactory experience till date

Publié le 17/02/2018

Properly manage the customer leads which improve my overall services accuracy.

Avantages

Sticky Advisor has some of the very good features such as Internal messaging services, segmentation of client leads, saving clients documents, marketing material assistance. It can be easily accessible from all the devices such as phone, computer and tablet too!

Inconvénients

It isn't available to other marketplace. Hopefully it will be available sooner! More training to help with understanding how to use all the features in the day to day work flow.

Hello!

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

In regards to the cons you mentioned, we would like to understand more of what you are referring too. Available to the marketplace? Are you able to elaborate on this more for us?

We are continually working on our help feature, and realize it's a hurdle that will always need to be improved. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to use the feedback button when you are logged into Sticky Advisor.

Stewart H.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

Addresses the financial advisor current and future requirements for a cost-effective...

Avantages

The most feature-packed customer relationship marketing program for any advisor whether one is starting out or well-established practitioner. Dollar for dollar, feature for feature, sticky advisor can not be matched. Very little customization is needed to tailor to the likes of any advisor. Support and his team is simply legendary, to say the least. I have seen and experienced many of the crms in the marketplace attempt to address the unique CRM demands of a financial advisor, sticky advisor simply hit it out of the park, bar none!

Inconvénients

Gmail sync is not fully explained.
Credits for sending email (not thrilled of paying in tokens that Gmail would address with no cost )
Challenge of separating notes (ie. Corporation - separate, husband - sperate, wife - independent from one business or family record

Réponse de stickypages Traduire en français

Thank you Stewart for your feedback!
Much appreciated!

We will look to improve our documentation on the Gmail Sync feature!

Caitlin B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to get started

Avantages

Integrated email. Activities options. Straight forward. Importing muni database was super easy. The reminders make sure no one is missed.

Inconvénients

I think the website could be prettier. Options tabs are repetitive. My activities don't disappear after I've completed them. No option to search contact by name. When I hit contacts it automatically lists recent instead of all of my contacts.

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you so much for your review!
The cons you mentioned,
- Regarding no ability to search contact by name?
--> You can search for contacts using the search box on the top right where it says, "search". You would be able to search for a name here.

- When you hit contacts it automatically lists recent.
--> I would love to understand a bit more about this and your process. Are you able to explain in detail? This will help us improve our product!

When you are logged into Sticky Advisor, you can use the 'feedback' button to notify us about any of these issues you face.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Features, great CRM, great price

Publié le 15/11/2018

It's pretty intuitive. I'm sure there's lots more to learn if I wanted too. Another major provider had the audacity to require $400 as a training program to learn how to use their program.
Also, if I've ever had an issue, the Sticky Advisor team had it fixed in less than a day.

Avantages

Being able to save all of my client data in one place and find it with ease. Also for the price, the software does everything and more than the other guys.

Inconvénients

Lost the birthdates of my clients when merging in my contacts from Excel.

Réponse de stickypages Traduire en français

Thank you Andrew for the kinds words! If you have any issues importing again, let us know and we will make it right!