Birdeye

Gestion de la réputation en ligne

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

541 avis

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Publié le 30/01/2020

Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Avantages

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Inconvénients

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Réponse de BirdEye Traduire en français

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for Dentists

Publié le 24/08/2022

Biggest benefit has been a significant increase in reviews for our practices that have integrated with the software. They start to see immediate results that continue in the long-term as well.

Avantages

Best thing for us about Birdeye is the integrations with multiple dental patient management systems. Most offices don't want to take the time to learn a new platform so integration is key and Birdeye has the most options.

Inconvénients

Support is all about closing tickets and not really about fixing problems.

Weave et Podium

Pourquoi choisir Birdeye

Yext owns your profiles in the platforms so if you leave you have to start from scratch. Not good.

Logiciel antérieur

Yext

Pourquoi passer à Birdeye

Birdeye had the most depth of dental system integrations of all the platforms

Réponse de Birdeye Traduire en français

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chris!

Christopher
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing

Publié le 01/10/2019

As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

Avantages

BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

Inconvénients

The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

Weave

Pourquoi passer à Birdeye

My dental office dropped BirdEye's services for Weave. We did this because Weave's price was exceptionally lower and offered us so many more features, such as telephone service (with the phones), reviews (just like BirdEye), fax, patient texting, etc. BirdEye only provides one service for a much higher price. If it wasn't for Weave, we'd still have BirdEye.

Réponse de BirdEye Traduire en français

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

Kim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Birdeye takes the work out of asking for reviews

Publié le 29/09/2022

Birdeye has a strong customer relations team. They genuinely seek to provide optimal service. They are caring and will resolve any concerns.

Avantages

We use Birdeye for a multi-doctor practice. The reviews are sent to our patients after they leave our office. I check the dashboard regularly and respond to received reviews. The dashboard is easy to use.
One feature that I appreciate is that each review states which location the patient was seen at and which doctor saw the patient.
I can also "add a tag" with the name of the doctor that referred our patient to our practice.

If I am looking for a review to use for a radio ad or in a marketing piece, I can search the reviews by doctor, location, procedure done, or key words.

On a side note, we have a contest each month in our office of which doctor and team received the most reviews for the month! This encourages our team members to provide the highest quality of service to our patients and they also remind the patient that they are getting a review request and to please fill it out.

Inconvénients

Years ago, when we first joined there were glitches in the software and the review requests would not send out. I could always tell because I would stop receiving reviews.

Réponse de Birdeye Traduire en français

Amazing success story, Kim! We love hearing how Birdeye has helped your practice. The monthly contest sounds so fun! What a great way to keep your team engaged and on top of things! Thanks for sharing. :)

Aaron
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Best Reputation Management Platform

Publié le 31/07/2019

I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Avantages

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Inconvénients

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Reputation

Pourquoi passer à Birdeye

Integrations and ease of use. Also, they beat the competitor price.
Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Surprise Value and Convenience

Publié le 07/04/2021

Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

Avantages

Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

Inconvénients

No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

Yext

Pourquoi choisir Birdeye

Integration with Yardi and robust programs...

amazing tools and dashboard
Diana
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Great Software

Publié le 07/04/2021

Overall it's been helping us obtain more reviews and prevent negative reviews before they hit the surface. I really like the direct feedback option because this gives us important consumer insights and a chance to make things right with unhappy clients.

Avantages

I like how user friendly the platform is. It is very easy to navigate and learn as a new user.

Inconvénients

The only con I would say is that you have to sign a year long agreement. Although I agree that this is a long term solution, it's nice to have that trial period just in case.

GetMoreReviews

Pourquoi passer à Birdeye

I was confident in choosing Birdeye because they have over 60,000 clients, which definitely says that they are well established and proven effective. The other alternative products were priced in the same range, so I chose to go with a product that already had a great reputation.
SARAH
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Sarah Eshelman-Hendrickson's Fine Jewelry

Publié le 15/01/2021

Great! Set up was simple. Easy to use. Customer service is top notch!

Avantages

Being able to text customers saves us lots of time.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to integrate with our POS system and add more features to work along side that.

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Absolute MUST FOR ONLINE REVIEWS

Publié le 17/10/2019

Excellent

Avantages

Birdeye helped my company to gain more online visibility in 3 months than the previous 4 years of trying to do it ourselves and hiring many different companies

Inconvénients

There are no clear cons. Maybe price could be reduced a bit.

Jacie
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Review Software on the market!

Publié le 28/09/2022

Increasing reviews online and communicating more efficiently with our cilents!! Love love love this program!

Avantages

I tested out different review software before choosing Birdeye for my business. Birdeye stood out above the rest of the competition right away. Initially I felt the cost was high but have found it to be worth the investment. The software is user friendly and the support is amazing when I do have an issue. My favorite feature is just how easy it is to request a review from our clients and I LOVE simply texting our clients appointment reminders and allowing them to text our office since texting is the preferred method of communication these days!

Inconvénients

I wish we could download the software on our desktop so that we could keep team chat open as well as the ability to shoot out review links quickly after each appointment. I dont like that it times out and I have to continue to login to read a message, send a review or start a team chat which is a new feature were going to start using.

Réponse de Birdeye Traduire en français

Thanks for choosing Birdeye, Jacie! We appreciate your feedback!

Nicole

Terrific Business Software

Publié le 07/05/2019

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Avantages

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Inconvénients

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa

Are you the best ?

Publié le 20/01/2019

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Avantages

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Jr

"Best in the Land" for Reviews

Publié le 04/02/2022

The reps are very informative and most importantly the tech support is top notch and easy to reach

Avantages

ease of use and they continue to offer more products

Inconvénients

Nothing---they fix any issues along the way and that is all you can expect.

Podium

Pourquoi choisir Birdeye

Better performance all around--best move we could have made! Highly recommend to others.

Pourquoi passer à Birdeye

BirdEye is more of a partner

Réponse de Birdeye Traduire en français

Hi! We appreciate the recommendation! Birdeye values our partners and always strives to provide the best support. Glad we are able to achieve that with you. Thanks for being a Birdeye partner!

Camila
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Simple communication with customers

Publié le 17/03/2022

BirdEye is user-friendly, it integrates with Rent Manager to be able to identify specific triggers to send survey requests, all data can be managed in one dashboard in a very organized way, the support team is friendly and professional in every call/email I have received.

Avantages

BirdEye has a lot of feature that help communicate with customers and manage all the reviews from different pages on one dashboard. The webchat/receptionist feature creates a simple way of communication via text that saves time answering questions for multiple people at a time.

Inconvénients

We would love to have an automatic schedule setting to turn ON/OFF the webchat on the website to prevent having customers contacting us out of the business hours.

Réponse de Birdeye Traduire en français

Hi Camila! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our features and seamless integration with Rent Manager! Birdeye is completely customizable so feel free to always reach out to support at support@birdeye.coms o they can customize how you want. Thanks for your feedback!

Fadia
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Publié le 10/01/2019

Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Avantages

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Inconvénients

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick.
I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

Réponse de BirdEye Traduire en français

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Mary

I love my BirdEye

Publié le 16/01/2019

We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Avantages

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

Réponse de BirdEye Traduire en français

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms

Publié le 18/12/2018

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Avantages

This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Inconvénients

It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

Brant
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent Review Management Product With Extras

Publié le 22/07/2020

Avantages

Easy to setup and use. They have a large set of free resources to help you get the most out of their product. You can monitor just about every review site you can think of. It notifies you of reviews so you can easily reply to them. It also has other helpful features like business listing management so your business listings are the same. You can also get their interactions product to help you connect with customers. The reporting and analytics is easy to use and understand.

Inconvénients

as new features come out they usually cost extra and are not bundled in.

Russ
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Great Reveiw Managment Site

Publié le 06/04/2019

Birdeye has really giving us a sense of how were doing as a company it allows us to view incoming reviews so we can approach them and answer a clients concerns quickly

We also really enjoy how it emails us the reviews that were submitted there star rating and the customers
comments and concerns .

I would highly recommend this software to any one looking to get a handle on there business from the reveiw stand point

Avantages

Its easy to use my company started using the software about a year ag and we really enjoy it, were pretty competitive in my office so we all really like that it tracks who sent them there average review rating and how many were opened and submitted it really gives you a feel for how your doing on the customer service front

Inconvénients

I wouldn't say its a con per say but we have noticed the site runs a bit slow and submitting a review request does take a few moments, but other then that were happy with it

Karen

Great Reviews Easily Posted by your Patients

Publié le 05/04/2019

We have had the software since 2016, and have received 100's of great reviews. It has definitely been worth the investment for our office.

Avantages

This software allows patients to post reviews easily as it automatically identifies where they already have accounts. There is no need for them to log in or create an account to write you a great review.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a feature where we knew which patients were going to have reviews sent. Families have the same email for several members, and sometimes they receive an email when they have already written a review. I would like a dashboard where I can control who receives an invitation to review.

Helen
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Totally worth it

Publié le 04/08/2020

We wanted to increase our google reviews and had tried 2 other products prior to BirdEye, spent thousands of dollars elsewhere and got zero results, felt frustrated, and were hesitant to drop any additional expenses because we thought the process was just too difficult. Good thing BirdEye found us and told us they had a special connection with Google and other review processes. With BirdEye's customer setup and support and training, my spouse who isn't even tech saavy, was able to immediately start using BirdEye and we had positive reviews within the first month, and every month thereafter. Our business has increased beyond expectations. We are very satisfied customers.

Avantages

Big increase in positive reviews within our first month of using BirdEye

Inconvénients

we can't think of any cons at the moment

Réponse de Birdeye Traduire en français

Wow, thank you for choosing Birdeye! Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so we are thrilled you are loving the platform and are being taken great care of.

Norman
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BirdEye at the Dental Office, I'm a fan.

Publié le 17/01/2019

Avantages

BirdEye has been a useful tool to reach out to our friends, family, and patients via the internet. This has enabled us to get feedback on how we are doing. Good reviews, bad reviews, it's all been helpful. I am constantly amazed at who leaves reviews. Great software. BirdEye mentioned that the industrial average for dentistry is 4.7! It's nice to know that in general​ our profession is appreciated​. :)

Inconvénients

Yelp does reach out to our office on occasion​ asking us to advertise with them. I would be more inclined if Yelp would play nicer with BirdEye.

Carolyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Easy Peasy

Publié le 05/04/2019

We have dramatically increased the number of reviews our office gets. I love the monthly reports breaking it all done. Comes in very handy for our marketing meetings! It's an excellent marketing tool.

Avantages

Love using Birdeye. Our reviews have increased by 200%!! The options we give our clients make it very easy for their use. At my end, its so easy to send a request. You can follow up anytime to see what's going on with the request. The dashboard is great - shows all of our information. We also get monthly updates letting us know our numbers.

Inconvénients

I haven't had any issues. Very user friendly.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Reputation management made easy

Publié le 21/12/2021

In this day and age, reviews are important. Most of our potential customers will look us up online and check out our reviews before they decide to do business with us. Birdeye makes it easy to request reviews from our customers. It also makes it easy to respond to reviews on all of the many sites people leave reviews from one place.

Avantages

Birdeye makes it easy to request, monitor and respond to reviews.

Inconvénients

Setup and use is easy. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Réponse de Birdeye Traduire en français

You have the right idea! We love that Birdeye can be the platform where all of your tools are in one location. It saves time, it's efficient, and is convenient. :)

Steven
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Review Tool

Publié le 22/07/2020

We have a few clients who are using BirdEye to improve their online reputation. Many have used a review software program in the past with little success. One example that comes to mind, is a client who had 30 reviews from using a similar software across Google and Facebook for over two years. We have more than doubled the amount of reviews, and increased their star rating by almost an entire point in a little over 6 months. The client is ecstatic! That is what matters most to our business, client satisfaction and growth!

Avantages

Easily able to connect to social media and search engines and customize clients dashboard. It makes it really easy to send out reviews to customers and gives great insight into areas where clients can improve.

Inconvénients

We have been using the service for over 6 months and have no complaints.

Réponse de BirdEye Traduire en français

Hi Steven, thank you for sharing your client's success story! We are thrilled to know that BirdEye has been a great solution for them. Keep up the great work!