69 avis

Splashtop Remote Support

Assistance à distance pour prestataires d'infogérance, fournisseurs de services informatiques et de services client

4,5 /5 (69 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
93% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
69 avis
Matthew F.
Traduire en français

Great remote desktop software with incredible features!

Publié le 09/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to control my devices from a distance especially when you are trying to troubleshoot a problem.

Avantages

At times, I would be at home or on the road and need a file or documents from my work PC and this software makes it quite easy to access my devices over the net. it also allows me to access them via mobile device

Inconvénients

The only issues i have is how it works when there is a poor internet connection. Tho this isn't an issue with the software but id rather it prompt me with the error notification much quicker than just lagging which would eventually result in me restarting the application multiple times

Daniel S.

Finally, Remote Access with a Smile

Publié le 01/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I haven't needed to contact support very much but each time I have they have been quick to help. More than anything in the IT world speed is paramount, these guys are good.

Avantages

Functionality across pretty much everything. Fast set up. Secure approval for new machines / users, even down to me having to verify who I am on a regular basis - no trouble, reflects the changing IP's.

Inconvénients

The software working through the app is sometimes a little less than smooth. It still works well but could see some improvement.

Sabrina C.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Can't get easier than this.

Publié le 24/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

I've loved this software as soon as we started using it. It is easy to find servers you want to remotly connect to... You can save the credentials so the program will automatically open that server for you next time. It is fast and it's super easy to use. Organized and tidy.

Inconvénients

When you make the toolbar on top dissappear it's hard to know how to get it back to close the remote control window!.

Dan G.
Traduire en français

A good piece of software, although it's bare-bones and a bit slow in comparison with others.

Publié le 18/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Splashtop has a good price point and is decent entry-level remote control software, although there are alternatives that perform better. It's hard to beat the price, though. Test a few before you decide.

Avantages

Super simple to deploy, with support for Macs and PCs. It integrates very well with programs like Autotask, making it very easy to connect to a managed computer that you are also monitoring with Autotask Endpoint Management. Lightweight, small program that is very quick to install.

Inconvénients

In our testing it ran slower than LogMeIn and Teamviewer. There weren't as many options to decrease the resolution to increase network speed, although they may have added that feature as we used this about a year ago. We had trouble connecting to PCs that were in portrait mode, and wouldn't switch to Landscape mode without crashing on some systems.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Ryan H.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Great Value and Support!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 01/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

While the Remote Support product is pretty easy to figure out, there were a few questions along the way. The support team was very responsive - I used email and chat options.

Avantages

We reviewed several products for our company and Splashtop handled our primary needs for supporting our workstations remotely. One of the biggest pros was the inclusion of the employee remote access to their PC's - especially during these WFH times! We ended up saving a substantial amount of money due to the consolidation of IT Remote Support tool and the Employee Remote Access into one product.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more alerts and reporting available, as well as more information provided for each workstation.

Dave O.

Replaced LogMeIn Central and Integrates with Datto RMM

Publié le 29/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Connecting to a Splashtop cleint is very fast. I also like how it gives a pop up when we connect/disconnect

Avantages

What I like most about the software it s the cost! The cost is amazing compared to what we had with Central. We have close to 500 Machines using the RMM and Splashtop direct.

Inconvénients

When using with Integrated RMM you cant drag and drop files or print. Would like the remote printer to just re-direct the printers instead of having to ad the XPS Viewer.

Shawn B.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

Splashtop Remote Support

Publié le 20/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall great features, great support, great pricing.

Avantages

All pros. I moved our company from LogMeIn Central to Splashtop and couldn't be happier. Super easy to setup, deploy, and maintain. Cost was a driving factor and it fit well into my budgetary guidelines...very affordable in the realm of remote support tools.

Inconvénients

No cons to speak of. It has met our needs and has done so well in the 2 years we've been using Splashtop.

Eli H.
Traduire en français

Exactly what I was looking for

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was looking for a reasonably priced remote support solution that also enabled me to have clients use the same software to access their computers as well. Once the COVID hit this software enabled me to access smaller clients that did not have any remote access abilities to continue to provide support.

Avantages

The ability to create specific installation files with specific configurations for specific clients. Also the ability to create users that can only access certain groups of computers. Set up was super easy and support is accessible and knowledgable.

Inconvénients

The printing functionality is a bit cumbersome. But it works.

Drew L.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
Traduire en français

Great Value for the money for a remoting solution

Publié le 09/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I recommend it for cheap/smaller environments that just need simple remoting more than RDP can provide, but I wouldn't use this in an enterprise environment.

Avantages

It is cheap and easy to license. The remoting itself is painless and works well, even in situations where internet connection is a bit... murky. Features are slick and well-designed, easy to access. Works great on desktop and phone/tablet solutions. Installer is great and can be automated in a windows environment.

Inconvénients

It lacks some of the "big boy" features that other remoting softwares can provide, but those cost heaps more money. Support is basically a knowledge base, which is lacking, but honestly enough because it's pretty stable.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Glenn G.

Good but not great

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 07/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It was a good alternative to Team View - but I found another product that was faster in the way it rendered the screen. Was not as easy for remote clients to access as some others. It worked better than the total free ones, was a good alternative until I found a

Avantages

Similar to other remote software out there. At the time it was good value and worked OK for the price

Inconvénients

slow. It was very slow to render. File transfer was not easy enough and was unable to change date format which was annoying more than anything else.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Don B.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Excellent alternative for Logmein Central Users

Publié le 29/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Lower our yearly cost for remote support - and add remote support for MAC users

Avantages

Easy to use and easy to implement (install new remote clients was easy)

Inconvénients

Not having an easier way to switch focus from remote desktop to my desktop when assisting someone with SOS remote agent.

Mike B.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Great Remote Support for IT.

Publié le 05/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wish I knew about it earlier. They should advertise better especially to IT professionals. LogMeIn was good but they started charging way too much.

Avantages

Splashtop helps me in the ability to remote into my PC's without having the user do anything as it loads a small app on the PC that I can see when its online and remote in at will. It also has the ability to let me into any PC that can get on the internet and provide a number that will allow me to get in giving me even more PC's I can access remotely. The price if very affordable for what this can do, it also has a function to chat and do file transfers so it’s a full remote support software. I can access this on my iPhone to remote into PCs as well giving me the ability to do support anywhere and anytime. They supply updates regularly to keep it running in tip top shape.

Inconvénients

There is not much it can't do. As long as they fix bugs that come up sometimes, and they do, its all good.

Matt I.

Robust Remote Support

Publié le 27/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Any time I have contacted support with a question they were always fast, friendly, and helpful. I haven't needed to contact them about any major issues because it performs like it is supposed to and has never given me any trouble.

Avantages

Splashtop was incredibly easy to setup, and is very user friendly. It has all of the features we need and offers features we didn't think we would use but they turned out to be a great bonus to have.

Inconvénients

When it comes to Pro/Cons, there are no cons with Splasthtop. There are a few minor features that would be nice to have, like seeing the user activity status on the main screen of the business app, and we have submitted feature requests, hopefully they will be added in an upcoming product update.

Albert P.

Great Functionality and better bang for buck against Teamviewer

Publié le 13/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm an MSP providing support to small to medium size businesses, I need a cost effective, reliable mobile support tool for all operating systems and Splashtop does it for me. I moved from Teamviewer as it was expensive and cumbersome and wasn't able to support me with a solution unique to my business.

Avantages

Easy to use, better screen render than teamviewer, easy to install and great admin controls. Also allowed me to distribute and manage remote administrators.

Inconvénients

does not work on Linux well. Sometimes it does not work and no reason for connection issues. but quick reboot of streamer and the problem is sorted.

Ludovic R.

Efficiency

Publié le 28/05/2020

Avantages

The most interesting in this software is how that is efficient and easy to install and make all needed setups.
After, of course the price compare to equivalent platform is unrivaled.
With the deploy app process is very easy to install on all machine with a minimum configuration needed.
The view on all machines reachable is efficient and easy to setup to give access different machines (users, groups...)
Of course, there are several improvements needed but the basic functions are already impressive, efficient, and work how they are supposed to work.

Inconvénients

Currently, no bad points, splashtop works like a charm.

Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Makes Remote Support Easy

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's invaluable to my job as a customer support agent. I love using it and it makes things very simple.

Avantages

It's not too clunky, it has a simple interface, and it's at a very affordable price point for small businesses.

Inconvénients

The default option is to not show the remote cursor, which makes it difficult if you are working with a customer and forget to turn it on beforehand.

Coy I.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Traduire en français

Don’t Waste your money on Logmein, buy this!

Publié le 06/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent, Reasonable priced for a package, works like I need it, just don’t change your packages and we will happy.

Avantages

Ability to purchase 25 users at a reasonable price so I can access clients without them having to purchase an expensive remote access software.

Inconvénients

No complaints. I don’t know anything to mention here.

Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Traduire en français

Easy and affordable remote support

Publié le 10/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Splashtop has been a near perfect solution for our internal support needs. Every workstation in our organization can be accessed to provide support. With multiple locations and remote users it has been one of our best/most valuable support tools.

Avantages

Easy and customizable deployment, runs as a service on remote station, client automatically updates, mobile friendly interface.
Can also create security groups for others accessing remote stations and control/limit access by group.

Inconvénients

Access is to the desktop only, would be nice to have access to services, task manager, and system updates without logging in to desktop.
System resource usage seems a little excessive during the remote session.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Michael D.

Very Good Product!

Publié le 06/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a very good product and it is very-well priced. I use both this product and TeamViewer. It has almost all the same remote support features, and it connects very smoothly.

Also, the best distinguishing feature is the deployment setup. It makes it very easy to configure one deployment and deploy it on several computers.

The ONLY issue I have a problem with (and this is big to me) is that there is a slight lag whilst already connected. I use the software side-by-side with TeamViewer and the time to send commands, typing, mouse clicks, etc. is significantly longer than with TeamViewer. This is the only thing keeping me from FULLY committing to a premium subscription to Splashtop. I hope that this can be improved, because otherwise this is a very good produce.

Avantages

I liked the multi-monitor support the most and also the deployment methods

Inconvénients

I do not like the lag in the connection when sending typing and mouse clicks to remote computer

Carl T.
Traduire en français

Low cost IT remote support product

Publié le 20/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are happy with the price-feature mix up of this product.

Avantages

This is the most cost effective replacement we have found to logmein. Once Logmein raised prices after being purchased by Cisco we looked for alternatives. Splashtop allows us to install on 500+ computers, and can have multiple support agents logged in simultaneously when collaborating to solve a problem. We can even

Inconvénients

Software is easy/intuitive to use, the client is great. The web interface is a bit dated, could use a face lift, but we rarely use it. The client interface works well.

Jeremy W.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Easy to use, user friendly

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 07/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall my experience with Splashtop has been a good one. Easy to use, user friendly, and inexpensive way to remotely access your PC from anywhere.

Avantages

Ease of use- Set up is a breeze and getting support from anywhere is easy and inexpensive

Inconvénients

It isn’t free, you do have to pay if you want to remotely access computer FROM OUTSIDE OF YOUR WIFI CONNECTION. Meaning only if you’ll want to access your computer from say...work or school. You have to pay for a subscription.

Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Awesome Remote Support Tool

Publié le 09/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has become our go to for tech staff working from home, and elsewhere. It is secure, has great features, and has allowed us to do necessary work and provide support outside the office.

Avantages

Allows mas deployment throughout our district to securely remote assist our staff. It provides chat tools, screen selection for multiple screens, file transfer, and many more features.

Inconvénients

The pricing model isn't ideal for a large environment like out, so we have had to restrict access to only a few technical staff members.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Marsha J.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

We can as a teams remotely access own computers and shared computers with any device.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 21/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

You can access a computer that you've previously installed on from any computer that has an internet connection through their browser. There is nothing to install on the computer you are accessing from. To set up this is easy run the software on the computer you wish to be able to access, and set the software to allow accessing that computer from the Internet.

Avantages

The ability to access teams remotely access own computers and shared computers with any device. MSP, IT professionals, service providers, and helpdesks can remotely support their clients, computers and provide them with remote access. I like that about the applications

Inconvénients

Continue to develop and improve on the application. Its is a challenge to access a computer that you've previously installed on from any computer that has an internet connection through their browser. There is nothing to install on the computer you are accessing from.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Phil M.
Traduire en français

A great choice for MSPs to offer remote access to clients...

Publié le 28/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When COVID-19 hit we were able to use Splashtop to provide simple, flexible and inexpensive remote control for our clients to be able to remote into their business PCs. Our clients are able to use almost any devices they already have on the remote side and managing the users is straightforward from our side.

Avantages

Splashtop Remote Support made it quick and easy for us to offer a Remote Control work-from-home option to our business clients when COVID-19 hit. It supports quite a few types of devices, has a very easy-to-use client interface and makes it simple for us to manage the users.

Inconvénients

The initial creation of new groups, then users, then deployment packages is a bit clunky. It could easily be streamlined with a step-by-step method of onboarding a new client, inviting users and deploying the product.

Manny P.

Great Remote Support

Publié le 29/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Would recommend and I had nothing bad to say about this company besides that they can add more features like their competitors.

Avantages

I have used this software several times for remote support and was impressed on the various devices that it supports. With a few clicks you on a user's computer.

Inconvénients

The software could be improved and I wish they had an area to add scripts to make remote support easier to do.

Réponse de Splashtop

Glad you're enjoying Splashtop Remote Support.

We're working on scripts features for our upcoming Remote Support Premium edition. You can get more info and early access by clicking the Premium option on the Splashtop Remote Support web page.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10