PowToon

Créer des vidéos et des présentations animées

Note globale

4,5 /5
(392)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,1/5
Fonctionnalités
4,4/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,3/5
Support client
4,3/5

92%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

392 avis

Pierre
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Très séduit au début, très déçu ensuite

Publié le 31/01/2024

Je regrette mon achat et mon engagement d'un an. Je vais être très attentif à ce qui se fait...

Je regrette mon achat et mon engagement d'un an. Je vais être très attentif à ce qui se fait ailleurs.

Avantages

C'est vite pris en main, c'est assez ludique et le rendu est très bon

Inconvénients

C'est lassant de constater les limitations mises uniquement pour vous faire prendre une License "entreprise". Très dangereux aussi le fait qu'il n'y a pas de possibilité de restauration d'un powtoon deleté ne fusse que quelque jours, voire quelques heures. Enfin je n'ai toujours pas réussi à changer de musique en cours d'exécution et je note aussi que les copier/coller sont capricieux, je ne sais pourquoi.

Alternatives envisagées 

Renderforest

Pourquoi passer à PowToon

Difficile à dire, j'étais un peu pressé, je me suis décidé trop vite, je regrette.
ulises
ulises
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Animated, creative and unique videos to develop your ideas

Publié le 28/06/2018

An educator should always be preparing and never stop studying or preparing. That is why whenever I...

An educator should always be preparing and never stop studying or preparing. That is why whenever I can take a course I do it in this case it was an elearning course and I was presented with this tool and from that moment on every occasion I can use it I develop my videos through it.

Avantages

This tool is great since the environment is very friendly which allows us to devote to the development of the video without worrying about technical difficulties, as well as the possibility of inserting characters, templates and emoticons that allow us to draw the attention of the viewer by remembering that from time to time the viewer loses attention is why we have to find that in that moment that loses attention is also part of our explanation.

Inconvénients

This tool has incredible potential to come to shape the ideas in unique and wonderful ways because in addition to having a large repertoire for the help of the video developer has the ability to add all that audiovisual element that we consider the only difficulty is that it is dependent of the Internet and without it you can not work but that reason does not detract from its great potential

giselle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

attractive and professional slides and videos!

Publié le 12/07/2021

I save a lot of time and effort doing slides on this software and looks so professional!

I save a lot of time and effort doing slides on this software and looks so professional!

Avantages

I don't need to have programming skill to make animations and professional videos, is easy and instinctive to use.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more avatars and more variety of animations and the option to adjust and share at tiktok.

Alternatives envisagées 

Microsoft PowerPoint

Pourquoi passer à PowToon

because it have 3d options and animations in an easier way to use.
Sitong
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not respecting customers

Publié le 22/04/2019

I feel this company is fooling customers like me and wasting my money and time. I do not think that...

I feel this company is fooling customers like me and wasting my money and time. I do not think that customers should pay to a company like this and helps it to survive.

Avantages

All the functions and material are easy to use and have high quality. The outcome was great.

Inconvénients

It does not show you what materials and functions are only for the Pro Plan before you complete and go to the purchasing step. I completed my video making, and then I was told that I have to buy to starter plan to export it in MP3 format. I purchased it, and then I was told that I have used some pro stuff, like effects and pictures, in my video. In order to keep them, I have to buy a Pro Plan. Why am I not told ahead of time??? Moreover, they would not refund me the money I spent on the Starter Plan. Why do I need to pay twice????
In the end, I paid for the Starter Plan, monthly subscription. Three months later, which is today, I found that my plan was auto-renewed. I do not remember their website writing anything about auto-renew, and so I went back and found that it was not mentioned anywhere on the payment page, and it was only written at the bottom of the Pricing page. If you do not search for it deliberately, there is no way you can find it.
I feel this company is fooling customers like me and wasting my money and time. I do not think that customers should pay to a company like this and helps it to survive.

Ayesha
Ayesha
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ultimate Animated Video Maker.

Publié le 21/08/2022

This platform is what we consistently implement for animated video material. Even though it has...

This platform is what we consistently implement for animated video material. Even though it has been years, the way it allows us to illustrate a situation or convey a tale is flawless. Only because of this platform did we obtain such positive feedback from our viewers.

Avantages

Importing media is simple. The pre-made templates and avatars assist in precisely establishing the context for a decisive result. The interface is simple and ideal for those who are just starting out and wish to make animated material.

Inconvénients

For a large number of projects, the price rises. Aside from the cost issue, I'm pleased with how well everything appears to function.

Karna
Karna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes creating just-in-time learning quick and easy

Publié le 07/02/2020

We've had a great experience with Powtoon, and have continually opted in to be early adopters for...

We've had a great experience with Powtoon, and have continually opted in to be early adopters for their new features. Their customer service is fantastic, and the chat-bot allows you to have your questions answered quickly.

Avantages

It has a very low learning curve. Once you know what you are trying to capture, the software is incredibly intuitive at helping you make your content visually appealing to your end users. They also continually make updates that enhance the creator's experience, including additional templates and new functionality.

Inconvénients

There's not really anything to improve- it meets our needs for providing just-in-time learning content. We are able to customize as much or as little as we want, add sound, add proprietary images, and then download in a format that makes it easy to share.

Linda
Linda
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I've been using Powtoon since it was in BETA. I use for both my business and the classroom

Publié le 28/02/2018

Powtoon gave me the ability to create engaging content for my students. I've used it to create...

Powtoon gave me the ability to create engaging content for my students. I've used it to create lessons in both a brick and mortar classroom as well as for online curriculum. I also use it for content on my Youtube channel.

Avantages

A variety of pre-built templates to use or edit. The business version has the most options for characters. It's very easy to do voiceover and export the final product.

Inconvénients

The collaboration function doesn't work properly. This feature is still in BETA, but I'd like to use it like you can collaborate on a Google Slides. Sometimes updates don't save. I'd be sure to click SAVE every time you make a major change, or at least each slide you create.

Réponse de Powtoon

Linda, thank you for the great review,
We are making strides towards upgrading the collaboration feature into something very similar to google docs. In fact we are working on a whole new way to work in teams, share brand assets and powtoons, and work together on the same Powtoon. Stay tuned

Shelly
Shelly
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An amazing video maker

Publié le 27/09/2022

The overall experience of using this software has been excellent. I enjoy making videos with it.

The overall experience of using this software has been excellent. I enjoy making videos with it.

Avantages

Powtoon is a great tool for creating animated videos, and I also used it to create informative reels and presentation videos for my organization. The Powtoon tool makes video creation a lot easier for me.

Inconvénients

With this software, we are able to create commendable videos for our clients and different organizations. However, I would say it is a bit pricey, although that's okay considering we can use it to create incredible videos.

Reshma
Reshma
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

FANTASTIC!

Publié le 23/02/2018

We are able to better communicate about our change process with our teams throughout the world, and...

We are able to better communicate about our change process with our teams throughout the world, and that in turn has helped us move forward!

Avantages

Everything! I love all the features and have used it extensively for work. Other parts of our global organization are starting to use it too. I started the trend - and now even our Headquarters in Atlanta are using it!

Inconvénients

Would love more culturally appropriate characters - and also the hands that are featured in the 'whiteboard' piece - can we have options to make them not only Caucasian?

Réponse de Powtoon

Thank you Reshma for your kind review.
We have put a lot of emphasis in the last couple of months on character diversity, and in fact in the next few weeks you will see a great improvement on that front with dozens of new characters added.

yashsvi
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

"Review of PowToon"

Publié le 11/11/2023

This software is really good. I am using this to create animated videos for the website or social...

This software is really good. I am using this to create animated videos for the website or social media .The best thing is the analytics of video tracking. we can track the views and engagement of the video.

Avantages

In this software lot of features are available . we can add the music in the video and add text and customize font size of the video, drag and drop feature is also available .

Inconvénients

i do not thing there is anything to dislike about this software.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

My Powtoon Experience

Publié le 22/07/2023

My overall experience with Powtoon has been great. It's a new and exciting way of creating...

My overall experience with Powtoon has been great. It's a new and exciting way of creating animations and videos.

Avantages

What I liked most about Powtoon is the ability to create effective and functional video presentations without having to show my face.

Inconvénients

Getting a hang of the various video transitions is not as easy as it seems. Also, creating the characters and getting the right effects is a bit complex especially for a beginner.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My favorite presentation software

Publié le 16/01/2018

We make a lot of marketing videos, and this software makes it very easy to throw together a...

We make a lot of marketing videos, and this software makes it very easy to throw together a high-quality presentation very quickly, saving time and money in design work.

Avantages

This is my go-to presentation creation software, far better than Power-Point slides. It is clear they are constantly improving their platform with new features and updates appearing regularly in the system, and I've watched over the years how the platform has continued to improve. I've not been able to find anything comparable in price and features on the market.

Inconvénients

Occasionally there is a delay in the uploading of content, likely processing time for information to communicate between servers. Also, I wish there were an improvement on the way to render/download a mp4 file. Currently it renders it on the server and sends an email to download. I wish there were just a simple render/download button available on the program.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Making presentations fun

Publié le 14/10/2018

I used Powtoon for many school presentations where the assignment was to make ad campaigns or short...

I used Powtoon for many school presentations where the assignment was to make ad campaigns or short promos. Yes, Powtoon can make a presentation exciting enough to look like a commercial. I LOVE this software. It’s so usable and full of many features. It is handy for so many purposes and will certainly do the trick if you’re not interested in researching clunkier software with a bigger learning curve.

Avantages

Having photos and icons that can move and appear on a timer is my favorite thing about Powtoon. This simple feature allows me to make my presentations way more interactive and entertaining. Searching or uploading images is super easy and Powtoon has a great database of basic graphics. Adding music is also incredibly easy to do.

Inconvénients

Powtoon is not the place for detailed voiceovers. There’s really only an option to add one single audio file and when you’re working with many different slides, that can get pretty complicated. The big “Powtoon” logo in the bottom corner of the presentation also totally takes away from a professional look.

Lisa
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for schools!

Publié le 09/04/2020

Our overall experience has been very positive. It was well worth it to buy a school license because...

Our overall experience has been very positive. It was well worth it to buy a school license because multiple grades of students use it.

Avantages

I am the director of educational technology at a private school but I also teach a few technology classes. This is a GREAT tool for students that has a wide age range. I had younger students film basic animated films of their choosing. Middle school students used it to make stop motion animated films and older students used some of the more advanced animation features. The templates are also very helpful for kids who don't know where to start.

Inconvénients

This really is a great service. You need the pro account to be able to export your work and have access to all of the features you'd need to make a quality video but I think it's worth it!

Edijs
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Powtoon review

Publié le 24/11/2020

I started to use it 4 years ago and the platform has changed quite a lot. In beginning it was very...

I started to use it 4 years ago and the platform has changed quite a lot. In beginning it was very customer friendly because it was very easy to understand, but now it is still very good, but also very complex and takes some time to understand whole interface.

Avantages

I liked very creative tools to make presentations appear interactive and interesting to audience. By using Powtoon it is very easy to make yourself stand out and be remarkable. I very enjoy different options for animations and highlt customisable time grid.

Inconvénients

I felt that using free trial version it is very hard to enjoy at least a few features platform offers. Platform is really persistent to users to pay for subscription and therefore increase amount of different tools available. This platform is also really demanding for your CPU and you have to be careful not to overheat your computer.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fun way to create presentations that really grab people’s attention

Publié le 04/08/2018

Avantages

We all think it’s a really a fun and simple way to create professional-looking videos and infographics even for people without any design or technical background. If you’re familiar with PowerPoint, then it’s really easy to learn Powtoon but the result is something with a little more oomph.The presentations look very interesting and engaging with lots of nice options for backgrounds and animation. There are also pre-made templates available which look really appealing and are highly customizable.
There are plenty of tutorials available on the site and they break it down into bite-sized pieces. I also love the fact that I can chat directly with their customer support for help whenever a question or issue comes up.

Inconvénients

It doesn’t allow for highly collaborative work just yet, but I am certainly hoping that this is something they are working on. I think that will streamline work for many people especially in terms of those who are working remotely but want to contribute to creating a presentation.

Nick
Nick
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Animations Made Easy

Publié le 31/10/2018

Overall, a great addition to the education tech toolbox. Helps turn more basic presentations into...

Overall, a great addition to the education tech toolbox. Helps turn more basic presentations into something more engaging and interactive. Really supplements traditional presentations.

Avantages

Powtoon just seems like one of those apps that was made with education in mind. Students enjoy spending time showing what they know through a more interactive and engaging medium. I know I appreciate its simplicity. This speak volumes in education. The templates come in handy and help you guide your creation/video automated actions/figures/characters.

Inconvénients

There isn't a lot to choose from, which I guess makes sense given its simplicity. I just often find students looking for a tad more that they can do. Not to mention there isn't much you can customize as well. A lot is pre-fab.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great tool to create interactive lessons!

Publié le 03/01/2023

In my personal experience, I've enjoyed using the tool to have another option to create amusing and...

In my personal experience, I've enjoyed using the tool to have another option to create amusing and creative lessons. It's effective and simple and it can be used not only by teachers but also by students in many different fields and levels of education, even children can be taught how to create an animation or a video to show in class.

Avantages

One of the things I liked the most was the possibility of creating all sorts of scenarios and using them in a pedagogical sense. I enjoyed a lot creating situations to be understood in class and on the other hand many of my students have also created their own animations which makes it even more interesting.

Inconvénients

There are a few drawbacks with this software, for example, some of the functions have the potential to be more user-friendly, and sometimes the transitions are a bit slow, but nothing too serious.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Quick and dirty explainer in an afternoon

Publié le 01/08/2019

Avantages

My assistant was able to make some pretty cool videos very quickly, despite limited technical experience with video creation. The tool presents a variety of diverse characters with stock animations for different moods or actions (e.g., explaining, gesturing angrily, looking bored). The audio recording tool allows you to retry if you're unhappy with a take, and was reasonably painless to use. The animations were simple to string together but more visually interesting than what you can produce in PowerPoint.

We created a lesson plan for instructors to use where the learners responded using PowToon projects, and these were a hit. It gives them an alternative way to communicate their ideas and again, is quite easy to use.

Inconvénients

We were not using the pro version of the tool, so we were limited in access to characters, scenes and icons. That said, the free version provided a very smooth experience. If you do not upgrade, there will be a PowToon logo and music appended to your video, and some animations will have limited customizability (e.g., a character animation may loop ad nauseum).

It is also easy for a junior designer to get caught up in the capabilities of the tool and lose focus on the quality and structure of the content. It's easy to add too much irrelevant on-screen animation and so detract from your message.

Vikash
Vikash
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing online 2d marketing video maker

Publié le 14/02/2023

Powtoon makes amazing movies and presentations rapidly. Its simple interface and many choices make...

Powtoon makes amazing movies and presentations rapidly. Its simple interface and many choices make it perfect for beginners in video and graphic design. Its versatility and cost make it a good choice for video and presentation creation, despite its lack of advanced capabilities.

Avantages

I even without video or graphic design knowledge, Powtoon makes video and presentation creation simple. I may start quickly with its simple interface and tutorials. Powtoon gives me many themes, animations, pictures, and sound effects to create unique films and presentations. The software lets me add images, text, audio, and more to my projects.

Inconvénients

Powtoon lacks 3D transitions, better text animations, and advanced audio editing. For major video and presentation creators, Powtoon might be expensive.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Powtoon has made animation possible for everyday video needs.

Publié le 29/07/2019

I have been able to add some video animation that I didn't possess prior to using Powtoon which has...

I have been able to add some video animation that I didn't possess prior to using Powtoon which has helped me create a higher level of video production results at a reasonable cost.

Avantages

I like that I can easily produce animated videos for myself and clients without technically being a "video animator" on more complex software. Oftentimes, I only need a portion of a video to be animated or need a clip of animated typography, which I can now easily accomplish on Powtoon to later insert into my overall video creation.

Inconvénients

There are some fine-tune controls that are lacking in the software, like setting timing in less than one-second increments.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Video Making Tool

Publié le 10/08/2021

This is a great overall online video maker. I have been using it for over five years and each year...

This is a great overall online video maker. I have been using it for over five years and each year the company continues to add new animated characters as well as new features. Customer service is excellent and very helpful. I definitely recommend Powtoon!

Avantages

This software lets you choose how creative you want to be. Struggling for ideas? Powtoon has many templates. Want to create something from scratch? Powtoon has you covered there as well with tons of videos, images and characters

Inconvénients

There was initially a bit of a learning curve to use, but lots of tutorials are available to help you.

Cedric
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Powtoon

Publié le 23/10/2022

Avantages

Powtoon offers a wide range of features animated music, graphic qualities and people

Inconvénients

Some features are available only for paid version and downloaded file are heavy

Julia
Julia
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is the one!

Publié le 30/09/2019

eLearning Design, custom course production, explainer videos

eLearning Design, custom course production, explainer videos

Avantages

If you are looking for a program to help you build quick, easy, powerful instructional videos - this is it! Look no further.

Inconvénients

I loved all of it. We used Vyond before and were limited to animated characters and scenes. Here you can have actual videos and pictures of non-cartoons.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Enjoyable to where I purchased a subscription. :)

Publié le 20/05/2018

If you subscribe to the Powtoons you get better animation and you can set up classes so a student...

If you subscribe to the Powtoons you get better animation and you can set up classes so a student does not need to create accounts.

Avantages

Powtoons has a number of professional templates available which makes it easy to start a video project. The program allows you to include your own graphic elements. The program is also similar to PowerPoint as it provides slides so it is easy to use if you know PowerPoint.

Inconvénients

The collaboration option is currently in beta. There is a delay in sharing. Additionally, customization of using a template is time-consuming. It is recommended to storyboard out the video prior. Additionally, you have to upgrade to get the quality animation features.