Brokermint

Votre solution complète de gestion de back-office immobilier

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

796 avis

Drew
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

An Organized & Accessible Business with Brokermint

Publié le 19/12/2018

Brokermint solved my problem of boggling my computer desktop with tons of documentation. I have it organized and easily accessible in Brokermint. I felt secure in knowing I could get to it at a safe place I could trust. I would recommend Brokermint to anyone that's disorganized and needs help OR helping the organized person keep things held together EVEN BETTER with a small or even larger growing business.

Avantages

My pros with Brokermint are that it allows for organization of documents and very quick retrieval of those same documents at a later date. It also allows an easy way for me to download my commission statements later for tax purposes.

Inconvénients

The only disadvantages of Brokermint was the original learning of their e-signing process...if that's even a con! I just had to get used to finding it and understanding it. Once I learned it, it actually made life easier as a Real Estate Agent without having to go back through a different system. The docs were already in Brokermint. So this con became a pro.

Aaron

Real Estate Review

Publié le 06/06/2019

Ease of Use - Design - Open Software that easily integrates

Inconvénients

Lack of detailed reports and the ability to create necessary report types for agent production, company production, and financial metrics.

Margie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Work in Progress

Publié le 05/06/2019

Overall, I give this system 2 stars. Again, I would never use this platform for a high volume coordination. It has the potential to be great however. I have worked out of various platforms, and this is as low as dot loop and paperless pipline.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to set up a file. And how quickly it splits and assigns documents.

Inconvénients

I don't like that it doesn't split over 300 pages. Doesn't show the transaction "id/email" to forward documents into the file on header when in the file (you have to go to docs, then select unsorted). I do not like how poorly made the it is to set up a checklist. Very insidious process. Be great if the following items were in the header : Year built, purchase price, transaction id/email, commission amount).
I also don't like how you have go back and forth from checklist to unsorted docs, to add new document name and make it applicable/required in order to file the doc. very time consuming. As a TC, I could never use this platform for a high volume.

Réponse de Brokermint Traduire en français

Hi, Shelly
Thanks for the feedback. Your Account Rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at Support@brokermint.com

Kelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Streamlined our Transactions

Publié le 11/11/2022

Avantages

I like that you can send documents for signature from the program and once it is all signed, it is automatically saved/uploaded in the system for easy organization.

Inconvénients

That there is no app! Sometimes on the go I need to look something up in the program and I can do it from Safari on my iPhone but an app would be great!

Jane

Brokermint

Publié le 03/05/2019

Overall I have liked the product and it really helps us in keeping track of each or our transactions and our overall numbers as a company.

Avantages

This program and very user friendly. There customer service is amazing. Anytime I needed help of had a question I could set up a one on one meeting for more detailed help or just click the help button for a quick and easy response.

Inconvénients

I don't like that there is not a way to create a contact sheet for all parties involved per transaction.

Miranda

Great System

Publié le 05/06/2019

I’ve had a great experience from the start of starting service. Tons of support!

Avantages

Brokermint platform has lots of versatility for my company needs.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve with the service. Almost too many options at first.

Alternatives envisagées

dotloop

Pourquoi passer à Brokermint

The customer service and the ability to have different commission structures in the same platform.
Kyle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great for transactions, average on reporting

Publié le 19/12/2018

Brokermint has been great for our transaction processes, and storing documents for reference later. They have customer support which is pretty responsive, and it seems like they are constantly looking for ways to improve. Some of the data is clunky, but it does the trick!

Avantages

Brokermint is wonderful and extremely flexible when it comes to commissions in transactions. If there are credits to our clients, referral fees, or costs that need to be taken out pre- or post-split, it can all be done.

Inconvénients

The reporting feature is a bit complex to use. Our team has run multiple reports with the same criteria (from different launch points) and we get different answers/totals. So it just seems a bit unreliable. Might need some streamlining or a better tagging system.

Chris

Been a Buidlium Client for 8+ years

Publié le 19/12/2018

Has been a fabulous experience and loved watching this software grow and expand over the last 8 years. The original product was great, but it is soooooo much better now.

Avantages

The constant innovations and new functionality, ePay, Cash at Retail, Reports, etc

Inconvénients

The lack of Flex fields so that we can add fields within the software to assign special characteristics, like assign a property to a certain "Property Manager", etc

David Adam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great program for the cost!

Publié le 27/12/2018

Avantages

Brokermint allows us to stay compliant and that is critical for any brokerage. It also allows us to stay very organized with our agents. We are at 100 agents now and without Brokermint it would be a nightmare to keep it all together.

Inconvénients

I wish it had the capability to help with accounting. Like charging agents for services - monthly charges, fees, etc. And allow us to know if our agents have balances with us when we create a CDA. Basically, accounting in the same software would make this a total win.

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Takes a lot of time to set up but worth it

Publié le 19/04/2022

Avantages

Great from a broker's standpoint on agent, file, transaction, & commission management. Some agents have a learning curve to break.

Inconvénients

Some agents do not like that everything is broken into a checklist type system. You will get push back but work through it.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Powerful Tool for Transaction/Real Estate Business Management with Flaws

Publié le 12/04/2022

This program technically has many wide and deep applications, and the idea of all of the services it provides as a one-stop-shop is lovely. However, the execution of that idea is very non-user friendly, even after almost a year of use and trainings.

Avantages

This program works great on laptop or PC computers to organize documents and transactions, capture digital signatures, and track income and transaction volume.

Inconvénients

This is extremely hard to use on the go. The phone app does not allow you to do even half of what the website does, and the website does not work well on phones. For our current hotter-than-hot real estate climate, the ability to use transaction software on the go is vital. Brokermint is not very intuitive to use for regular (non-admin) users, and a lot of time is wasted uploading and downloading and uploading forms between transactions. For example, if a client loses out on an offer and then decides to put in a new one on a different property, you have to download all of the forms you already have in the program and then upload them into a new transaction -- you can't seamlessly transfer files. But if you try to just overwrite the information that was already in that transaction, the auto-fill doesn't capture everything, so you have to go back manually and correct each document.

Ann

Brokermint Review

Publié le 12/06/2019

Avantages

Brokermint has a nice and simple look to it. I use the commission plans alot and I like that. Customer Service is top notch.

Inconvénients

I wish it were just a little more intuitive and had more graphics. Agents like graphics and need it to be super intuitive or they don't use it and from a broker standpoint it becomes a chore to always be forcing them to use it. It is one of the better ones out there. I want to integrate QBooks but have heard that the integration isn't great. I wish they integrated with Docusign..

Maria

Brokermint Review II

Publié le 05/06/2019

The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

Avantages

It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Inconvénients

Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Kristian
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Brokermint Agent Review

Publié le 17/07/2019

Overall it is an easy and effective tool that cuts my work time in half in comparison to other systems I have used in the past. I love the simple layout! I never got overwhelmed with the system.

Avantages

I love the pipeline! It makes planing and growing your business easy! You can clearly see what months you are at a high volume and what months need a marketing plan. I Plan and execute marketing plans using the pipeline.

The second thing I love about this system is the ease in creating new transactions. I have noticed using previous systems the amount of information required to create a transaction is significant. It would take me so long to gather all the information required to create a transaction. It was like inputting two listings for one transaction. This system cut that time in half and the additional information is optional so if you need to get that RPA uploaded in a limited timeframe, you can get it done!

Inconvénients

I wish I had the option to delete documents in a checklist that are not relevant to the current transaction, keeping them in the checklist but having the ability to customize it for the current transaction.
The dates do not reset with an extension so my checklists are always in the red.
I can't attach more than one document to a task. For example, the task Addendum can only have one document attached to it. If I have 3 Addendums in one transaction, I have to create three tasks.

Sarah

I love Brokermint!

Publié le 24/07/2019

Avantages

I love this software because it is easy to use and really great for tracking. I love that it has a pipeline feature and it is very user friendly! I enjoy how easy it is to track my commissions, manage my transactions, and also have the tracking feature in order to use for the future. Another great thing about it is the integrations with different websites I use daily.

Inconvénients

I think the only thing I don't like about the software is that I don't take advantage of everything it has to offer. I am learning about it more and more and getting to know the software and I think it has much more to offer than what I am utilizing.

Bob

Well Thought Out Product

Publié le 12/06/2019

Go live process was slow and fragmeneted. Customer support is off shored somewhere in Russia or Ukraine and there is no ability to call anyone.

Avantages

Add custom fields, dynamic checklists, UI, pipeline view

Inconvénients

No ability to share disclosure packages with a link and no form automation. Skyslope has both of these features. Also no mobile app.

Alternatives envisagées

Pourquoi passer à Brokermint

Customization abilities.

Réponse de Brokermint Traduire en français

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at Support@brokermint.com

Jayna

Excellent brokerage software

Publié le 23/07/2019

As stated above in the 1st portion of my review, this is a great software for Real Estate Brokerages, it assists everyone in your office in staying organized, being able to view progress and track commissions. It's mobile and overall very user friendly. Highly recommend this!

Avantages

I love the fact that this program really assists the users in staying organized and be able to track various items throughout a transaction. It allows the users to be completely mobile so long as they have Internet service they can continue to work on their files. It assists our Owner and Broker in tracking production levels, profits and progress of transactions.

Inconvénients

The ESign feature is a little rough at first, you must create a fillable template of the form you need signed prior to sending it to the clients/other Agent...this can get tricky. I had to try a couple of times before I was able to fine tune the templates.

Jennifer

Easy and Powerful

Publié le 05/06/2019

I feel that they have grown with me. I was just getting started in my brokerage and chose BM for my back office system. Along the way, I have enjoyed seeing the new features, the small fixes that make a huge difference, and the support staff has always been easy to get in touch with and super friendly. I highly recommend BM to agents and brokers.

Avantages

I love the offer portal for my listings, the activity list to check that you send all of the documents to the correct people. I love the templates and the new feature to add more documents onto one electronic signature request.

Inconvénients

I don't like that when you email someone a document or an update, you can not really get a response or an attachment if they sent it to you through the Brokermint email.

Céline

The Only Platform that Lets us Grow as a Company

Publié le 04/01/2019

Great! I think that it has cut down on time we would take to hand write things, and the problems we would have when one of us forgot the paper version at the office. We would have to go all the way back just to get it. Ugh.

Avantages

I love that we were able to get rid of our old paper methods. Our company was in the "Stone Age" but with Brokermint, we have been able to transfer everything online. We don't have to worry about losing anything, and can have multiple people working on the same file, collaborating at the same time.

Inconvénients

The fact that if I hit the "back" button, the screen grays out and I have to click on "refresh" to make Brokermint work. Minor annoyance, but still. I keep doing it, and it annoys me a ton.

Chris

• Support client

The most comprehensive and easy to use software available.

Publié le 24/01/2018

Avantages

Brokermint easily integrates with our third-party software to minimize the work required to sync transactions, listings, mailing lists, and website. Their API is easy for our developers to use for custom solutions and the software is EASY to use. Agent adoption was much easier than our company anticipated and the agents can all figure it out whether they are tech savvy or can barely text.

Inconvénients

Mobile functionality is a bit difficult to navigate, no direct esigning within the app. The software does not act as a form vendor (currently) so we still require a 2nd software within our MLS for filling out the contracts. The library does not allow for sub folders and will not preview video files.

Ryan

Great BOH Real Estate Reporting Software

Publié le 26/06/2019

Easy to use and really nice that the feedback gets heard and they are constantly improving the software!

Avantages

The options for reporting and tracking commissions is great - easy to pull up/check on how many transactions and what volume our agents are producing as well as tracking the comp splits.

Inconvénients

As an admin, it would be nice to be able to mass select/adjust/re-assign/re-schedule tasks so that we could be more efficient then one by one. It would also be nice to be able to schedule projects instead of JUST transactions, and connect directly with our Marketing efforts/social media advertising for listings, and also have files in more than just "listing" and "pending" status. These are all items we lost when moving over from Brivity.

Amber

Brokermint Review

Publié le 19/12/2018

I have been with John L Scott for almost a year now and my overall experience with Brokermint has been great so far!

Avantages

This software is easy to learn and use. Adding Listing and Pending sale files is very simple and pretty self explanatory. Easy to make changes to check lists if need be, I like that it has checklists and timelines for paperwork to be turned in an uploaded to help everyone get things done in a timely manner. I also like that it keeps track of cancelled and closed transactions and keeps them separate for you! I think that Brokermint is a great way to help offices and Realtors keep track of their listings and sales and keep all of there previous and current files organized, also makes it very easy to access closed files if you need to look back on or pull up old paper work for some reason or another!

Inconvénients

There is not many things I don't like about the software so far! I am still learning new things all the time.

Carrie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Gets the job done, but not without some issues

Publié le 19/12/2018

We have used the software for over 2 years and have liked it enough not to discontinue use, mostly due to its ability to sync with QuickBooks Online. The concept is exactly what we were looking for when we began and it works for our small company for now. We don't use the paperless system for agents, but have to pay for it anyway to issue payments through the system, which we feel is an unnecessary expense. They seem to be incorporating new features regularly at this point, so we're hoping it will continue to improve.

Avantages

Syncs with QuickBooks Online for a fully web-based transaction management system.

Inconvénients

Some of the reporting is beneficial, though I wish it were more customizable. The customer service response time is not good.

Jessica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Broker Mint

Publié le 19/06/2019

I wish we had a bit more assistance from our BM team setting up the product. I have never seen the set-up check list. Have yet to have our sliding commission plans entered for us though we have requested. I think our account rep is a bit busy. We've had a no show for one call - but the calls are booked in 30 min increments. I have found calls take a bit longer. maybe offer large blocks of time? as needed? Not feeling the love currently.

Avantages

Love the interface. Visually appealing. Functions are simple. Like that we can create/build out fields as needed. Document storage is great of team sharing. E-signature is awesome.

Inconvénients

Wish it were a bit easier to cater some of the backend (hard coded) fields to fit the language of commercial real estate. Would love to have invoicing functionality within the system - but i do realize it integrates with Quickbooks - just have to convince our accounting dept of the value of connecting the products

Justin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BrokerMint is great for transaction management

Publié le 05/06/2019

BrokerMint has been an awesome experience. Their features makes transaction management a breeze.

Avantages

I like the overall ease of use for many of its features. The ability the combine and split documents in BrokerMint has come in handy countless times. It's also really easy to add and rename checklist items to fit each transaction and handle documents in a time efficient manner.

Inconvénients

Navigating the documents within the transaction can be a little convoluted. I wish the "checklists" and "documents" sections were combined within transactions.