iGradePlus

Carnet de notes en ligne et système de gestion scolaire

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

260 avis

Mary
Mary

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I have used igradeplus for three years; and each year the software improves.

Publié le 18/10/2017

This software saved me time! It is so easy to use that grading is (almost) pleasant experience.

Avantages

It is very easy to use. Everything that you need to track about student performance is easy to update and easy to find.

Staie

Gold Star for iGradePlus

Publié le 19/08/2019

Overall, iGradePlus has been a great tool for me in tracking grades, easily accessing grades for students and parents, and printing reports. I also really like being able to click on a individual student to see what they may be missing or look for patterns in their work, whether they be positive patterns to encourage them in or poor patterns where they need coaching in a specific area.

Avantages

I like that it was easy to get started with iGradePlus. In addition, it is very affordable and the customer support was very responsive the one time I needed help with something.

Inconvénients

It's a little cumbersome in naming categories and weighting them as those are on different screens and were not as intuitive (to me) to find.

Lisa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Love -Hate Relationship

Publié le 16/08/2019

Overall a decent product but the management part needs improving. Student records should easy to access

Avantages

I love the easy access and simplicity of moving through the tabs screens. The email is great and so is the bulletin board

Inconvénients

I'd prefer if teachers could access all of their courses at once. It's annoying to have to create each subject for each teacher and then manually enter the students. It is very time consuming at the start of each year. The report template needs improving. For elementary students there must be an option to record promoted or retained without having to create so many different templates.

Brian
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Fantastic Grade Book

Publié le 20/09/2019

I use this every day to keep data on my students. It is absolutely crucial to my work.

Avantages

I love how easy it is use. It makes keeping data super easy. When I have a question or there's a bug (which I'd expect from time-to-time with any online tool) customer service is quick to fix and provide support.

Inconvénients

It really isn't much of a con as it sometimes has bugs that crop up - it's part of being an online tool. Customer service is quick to make fixes and provide support, so I really can't fault this tool.

Kathy

Grateful for iGradePlus!

Publié le 13/09/2020

Our small homeschool tutorial (2 days of classes/3 days of home lessons) uses iGradePlus to communicate assignments and school events/news to our 40+ families and 60+ students. This is our second year of using this platform when our previous portal shut down. We could not afford most of the LMS platforms due to our size. iGradePlus offered most of the features that we needed and continues to add more features. The BEST thing about iGP is the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are quick to respond to any issues from parents, teachers, or administrators. While iGradePlus doesn't offer some of the features that other platforms do, it provides the basics that we need at a price we can afford. For that and the creative team behind the product, we are grateful and recommend the product to anyone looking for a basic LMS system.

Avantages

Customer service is stellar. User friendly platform. Intuitive. Provides the basic grading records, communication, and data records needed by our school. Affordable for small, non-profit educational institutions.
More pros: rich text features, lesson log, many options for setting up grading and classes, student uploads, able to add links, attachments, and images, email feature, discussion feature
iGradePlus team continues to develop new features and improvements (check out their blog!)

Inconvénients

Video tutorials would be helpful for new people learning how to use the platform.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Support client

I've used iGradePlus for 3 years now and only high praise for this program and the people...

Publié le 20/10/2017

Avantages

Having worked with a couple of different grade recording programs over the years, I truly appreciate how user friendly the program is. Teachers don't need to spend a lot of extra time with complicated procedures for entering grades. Also, I am operating from a small mission school in Haiti and we have had some special needs over the last couple of years and the service behind the scenes has been second to none. I seriously can't imagine getting the sort of personalized attention we have received from the folks at iGradePlus anywhere else.

Inconvénients

My only frustrations in using the program have stemmed from the quality of our local internet connections here in Haiti and not really anything that iGradePlus would have control over!

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Extremely satisfied with the support and assistance from the Igrade team

Publié le 02/12/2017

First, I built my database for my users. With this information, I can easily find parent names and contact information. Next, having the ability to mass email my students by class was a time saver. The software keeps a history of the email activity so I can easily access the history. Most importantly, I was able to attach a large document to a particular course. This was a huge advantage for me as well as my students. Overall, the software far exceeds my expectations and is easy to use.

Avantages

Having the ability to attach multiple documents to my assignments and copy my grade book each year are my favorite functions of the software. The software is organized and easy to use which saves me time. An additional feature that I found helpful is documenting a student's performance on a particular assignment. With this online history, students and parents can easily track and understand scores. Also, I can quickly review and discuss assignment scores.

• Support client

iGradePlus is easy to use and whenever I have questions, the customer service is very...

Publié le 17/10/2017

Avantages

It is easy to use and many nice features from tracking attendance and assignments to keeping journal notes by student. I have used the iGradePlus for over 4 years and each year many new and helpful updates have been added.

Inconvénients

I am very pleased with this software and have not experienced any headaches with it. It would be nice to see more options for customized reports and perhaps an app to use with a iPad/tablet.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

IGrade Review

Publié le 09/01/2019

IGradePlus has been very helpful for accountability purposes.

IGradePlus has been very helpful for accountability purposes.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and saves information from the previous years. I am a special education teacher and have the same students for multiple years. The site allows me to gauge student growth as well as helping me identify previous lessons, preventing me from repeating lessons.

Inconvénients

I have not encountered cons wit this software.

Ishtiaque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent online gradebook.

Publié le 03/08/2018

In general, I found the application to be quite useful. The best value for your money. It stacks up with the other online gradebooks very well, and is better in many aspects. Managing student scores and grades is significantly easier for me now. I highly recommend this application, especially to individual teachers.

Avantages

Amazing application. Very affordable. Comes with a ton of useful features, yet very user friendly. Being able to import student data from a CSV file was a big plus for me. Entering scores is fairly straightforward and automated grade calculation is a nice touch. Navigating your way around the application is a breeze. Communicating with students and parents could not be any easier. Customer support is undoubtedly among the best in my experience. Response from support usually comes within a few minutes. They will try their best to solve whatever issue you are having.

Inconvénients

Just nitpicking here, an option to have raw scores only in the grades scales configuration would be nice.

Jeffrey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Revelatory! Changed my whole professional life.

Publié le 16/10/2017

Within three months of implementing iGradePlus everything had changed. My students were 500% calmer, more focused, and better-motivated. Even the only marginally academic ones were working harder, because my school is a sports-focused school, and most of my kids hate to lose at anything, including grades, so when they can see their grades and know I´m keeping score (and know their parents can see as well) it makes them want to work hard to win. Also my students quickly came to trust me more because they could see at any time exactly how I was grading them, and they could adjust when they needed to. The better students even started correcting ME when I would make mistakes in data entry! And then we were on the same team- us against the computer. My job was no longer to judge my students, but rather to help them to get the grades to say what my students wanted their grades to say.

Also, iGradePlus´s customer service is among the best I´ve ever encountered. During the implementation process I contacted the company VERY frequently and they always replied within 24 hours. Not only that, but they were friendly, professional, and responsive- really able to listen to my concerns and take action, even to the extent of implementing features in the software that I had requested. Bug fixes were often immediate.

Avantages

iGradePlus has completely changed my professional life, and the educational life of my students. Gone are the days when I had to run around like a harried parent, making sure students knew what was going on and what it could mean for them. Now the information about what they need to do and what it means to their grade is there, always-accessible online, clear and transparent. They have no excuses, they always know where they stand, and it is instantly clear to them and their parents what they need to do to improve. I have to do a fraction of the hard discipline and motivation that I used to do, because when kids can see their situation clearly they generally want to do the best they can with it. And when parents also know exactly what is going on they easily can see how to help. And most parents, in their hearts I´ve found, truly want to help if only they know what the problem is and HOW to help.
My first report card and parents´ evening with iGradePlus were an absolute revelation. There was no stress, no tears, no frantic negotiations and threats from parents- everyone walked in already knowing what the current grade was, and more or less which categories of grades and activities were the problem. We spent our time not arguing but pleasantly discussing subtleties of the students´ challenges, feelings, and strengths. Other teachers started to notice how relaxed I was at grade time, and now much of my school is using iGradePlus.

Brandi

I cant say enough

Publié le 05/08/2019

I cannot say enough. Great price, product and best of all customer service. I plan to use this product for years to come.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and their Customer Support is quick to respond to any questions and issues. I appreciate I can customize my grade periods, weights and drops. It makes it even easier that I can give each class a color. That really helps me and my students differentiate all their classes.

Inconvénients

I cant think of much. I would LOVE if I could copy whole days of the calendar and move it with a drop and drag to a new day. Now, that may be super techy, but that's the only thing I would LOVE to have.

Jayme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great software for educators

Publié le 11/09/2019

Avantages

The price is superb and the customer service is great too. When you recommend a feature or have a concern, they truly value your input and feedback.

Inconvénients

The inability to print lesson plans directly from the software.

Alternatives envisagées

Tatiana
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Fantastic Teacher Tool

Publié le 22/04/2017

iGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The gradebook is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It aslo offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar.

I would like to see the attendance and behavior log to either be on the main login page for parents or to set up email notifications to parents when a log is made. Eventually, I'd love it if it incorporated a place to make lesson plans as well.

Overall, this is an amazing website. I have introduced it to several other teachers at my school and they really like it as well. Along with being a great resource, they also offer fantastic customer service. Any time I've ever had a question or needed something fixed, they have responded very quickly and worked hard to solve any issues. I will continue to use this service and I look forward to what new features they will roll out with next!

Avantages

iGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The grade book is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It also offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar.

Pamela

IGradePlus Review

Publié le 11/09/2020

IGradePlus has been very easy for our staff to use and to implement.

IGradePlus has been very easy for our staff to use and to implement.

Avantages

It is pretty user friendly for our staff to use to put in grades and to print out report cards. I like that they keep adding various upgrades as well.

Inconvénients

For the grading options, I do not like the fact that the F range is 0% to 59%. All the other grades are in 10 point increments. We have to tell our teachers not to give a percentage below 50% for an F as we have found for high school credits that it can drastically affect the final yearly grade if they have an F at 0% in a quarter in which I have seen a student can lose the entire credit even if a student passed the other three quarters. I wish there was an override for this part. Also, for the high school credits it would be nice if there was a way to override a course's credit for the final report card for an individual student who may have only received a half credit instead of a full credit.

Owen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

The most flexible and useful Student Information System we have used

Publié le 04/05/2022

iGradePlus has been the backbone and mainstay of all of our Student Management support for several years. Because of it we have fingertip access to all of our important student information and can produce all required reports at will.

Avantages

Integration with our existing processes was very easy, and we were able to develop very useful features for managing our Daily Performance Measurement reporting for all students on a timely and effective basis and for keeping track of students on sugar-free diets, etc.

Inconvénients

The one feature that we miss most is the ability to store and retrieve current photos for all students.

Kim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to navigate and user-friendly...

Publié le 16/01/2018

I would highly recommend this software! It has helped me beyond measure in our small school!

Avantages

I teach at a small Christian school, and this program is an affordable way to have an online grade book and share it with students and parents. It is easy-to-use for this, "tech-challenged" teacher! I can access my grade book from home or from school, and can work at my leisure. I can easily view entire grades from my whole class, or just target one student and his or her grades per subject. It has been a life-saver!

Inconvénients

I cannot find anything truly negative about this software! Whenever I had a problem, Customer Service was quick to help me out. For those of you that are trying this out--Don't forget to hit "Save" if you have to step away for a bit! I have made that mistake several times. :)

Dionne

Publié le 05/09/2019

We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District, we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Avantages

I like the roster because it allows me to see all of our students in one system. We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District and we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Inconvénients

There is not a component of iGradePlus that I do not appreciate. I love all of it's components.

paul

IGRADE

Publié le 17/09/2019

EXCELLENT PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO USE BY STAFF MEMBERS. YOU SAVE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VIA TRAINING PROTOCOLS DUE TO ITS WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN.

Avantages

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO UTILIZE AND ACCESSING ITS FEATURES IS INTUITIVE, IN TERMS OF NAVIGATION.

Inconvénients

CUSTOMER SUPPORT CURRENTLY IS ONLY VIA EMAIL - A LIVE CONTACT CENTER WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.

Kevin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

dependable

Publié le 17/09/2019

Avantages

The software is easy to use; fairly intuitive.

Inconvénients

Really, for what I use it for, iGrade does what I need.

Medina
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Great tool for educators

Publié le 06/08/2019

Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

Avantages

The quick response is wonderful when I have a question.

Inconvénients

The biggest complaint I hear from students is that the software isn't mobile friendly.

Brenda

Best Overall Grading System

Publié le 25/09/2020

I love that if and when I have any questions, the tech support is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS helpful. They answer my email questions very quickly and I am always VERY SATISFIED!!! THANK YOU :-)

Avantages

What I love most about his program is that it was easy to set up, easy to add grades for the students, and love the programs ability to generate report cards. It is also great to keep the parents in the loop with the mainstream and sending messages.

Inconvénients

I have yet to find anything wrong with this program.

Abby

Great System!

Publié le 23/08/2019

I have enjoyed years of using iGradePlus. The program covers more of the day to day teacher logs , attendance, and grade management processes than any I have ever used. I love the communication it allows between teachers and parents as well.

Avantages

This software is easy to use and manages a variety of tasks in the classroom. I can easily attach messages for parents, and they have access to student progress as well. This is a very helpful part of IGrade's online system.

Inconvénients

This software is, of course, technology based. There is the occasional technical difficulty.

Kristi
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Highly recommend

Publié le 14/09/2020

Avantages

As a small school, we needed a product that could meet our needs and budget. iGrade Plus offers multiple plans and can be customized. The staff easily adapted to the new product last year. Parents are more active than they were with our previous product. Customer service is prompt and is one of my favorite features of iGrade Plus.

Inconvénients

We would like a way to contact parents via text. At this time, this feature seems unavailable, but I believe it is in development.

Barbara

Ease and A+ Service

Publié le 26/04/2022

Our tutorial group has been using iGradePlus for 5 years. We love it. It has come a long way in improving and adding new features.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and, they have great customer service. Features are upgraded and added on a regular basis. The creators even listen to customers on things that are needed or ways to improve.

Inconvénients

It needs to do a better job in video meetings and communications. It would be great to have one place for emails and chats.