4 avis

Zenbooker

Online appointment & booking for service businesses

4,8 /5 (4 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

The Best Online Booking Platform For Mobile Service Providers

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 30/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love the platform! You will not find a better or more advanced online booking system that was specifically made for house call providers/service area based businesses.

Avantages

The software has a ton of features. The owner is very responsive with any questions. Customer service is top notch. They are always adding new features and improving the product. This has way more options and functionality than any other online booking tool I have used. It works great and creates a smooth online scheduling process. It also looks fantastic and has a very clean/new design.

Inconvénients

Not much I don't love about this software. If I had to pick anything, it would be the ability to choose my own payment gateway provider. Right now you have to use Stripe, which don't get me wrong is a great payment gateway company and probably the most prevalent. While they charge the industry standard 3% for transactions, my other payment gateway provider that is integrated into my own POS system is half that price. However, I understand there can be security and integration issues with having multiple payment gateway providers.

Nicolas G.
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Simple, Easy to use, Affordable, and Efficient.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 13/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After trying about 10 platforms like Acquity, Square, Scheduly and a bunch of others I stumbled upon Zenbooker. Immediately it was a breath of fresh air. Zenbooker is easy to instal, easy to use and support is awesome. It does everything I need it to do captures card info/payments, booking info, and send reminders to the clients. And they are always adding new features I would recommend this platform to anyone in the Home Service Industry.

Avantages

Simplicity, functionality and overall use.

Inconvénients

A bit slow sometimes. I would recommend upgrading servers to the IT team.

Nyla C.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Robust Enough

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 16/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Zenbooker allows me to easily create online appointments for customers, and give them quotes as they describe their needs. It is robust enough to meet all of my needs right now at a price that's reasonable and not exorbitantly high like other apps offering similar features (which I obviously declined to subscribe to for that reason). Overall, I'm happy with it.

Avantages

It had all the features I needed most to get started taking online appointments. Including the ability to take credit card info to charge later, and 'live pricing' that calculates a total based options selected during booking. The app also looks great. Very modern without looking too different than any specific brand. Zenbooker also has great notification features - all the standards you'd expect (such as status updates, on the way notifications, appointment confirmations, and appointment reminders) via both text and email. And the notifications are customizable.

Inconvénients

When I first started using the app, I had several issues that made me feel like I was testing out a beta app instead of a finished, established product. There were things wrong that should have not have been that made it seem like the app was still being developed or only recently developed - which is not the impression you get on its website. I also don't like that you can only take credit card info from the front-end. If you create an appointment through the dashboard, there is no option to add a card. You have to create it from the booking site as if you were the customer to enter card info. Another con is there is no sync with Google Calendar - or any calendar for that matter. I have to go manually add all appointments to my calendar that are in Zenbooker. Multiple booking forms would also be great as prices and services offered change based on service area

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Larry M.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Searched for the best...

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 13/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm developing a local business wbsite for the purpose of educating the public and generating leads. Zenbooker offers the flexability I need to create personalized online appointment qustionaires.

Avantages

After trying out more online schedulers than I can recall, I finally found Zenbooker. By then I was used to hearing "no", "no", "no" when asking if the other product had this or that feature. Too many required a download to discover their shortcomings. Finally, with Zenbooker I can create questionnaires with checkboxes, radio buttons, and multiple choices. I'm informed before the scheduled appointment.

Inconvénients

Zenbooker needs a more elaborate "manual." New users struggle to create their contact form and scheduling questionnaire. It's not a software that's used every day, like a word processor, so each change requires some review, but little is offered. It's a little pricey.