39 avis

Moovly

Outil en ligne pour la création de vidéos ou de présentations animées

4,2 /5 (39 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4,1
82% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
39 avis

Great video making platform

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 12/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This was the first program I found that allowed me to use video backgrounds in our marketing videos.

Avantages

It is an easy platform to create custom marketing videos for your business, and one of the features that always stood out to me was the ability to have video backgrounds.

Inconvénients

I fee like it is easy to get lost in the multiple layers on the time line. There may be a better way for this to be consolidated, but it is something that can be figured out by diving in and playing with it. Also, there was a time when I needed some assistance with customer service and no one responded to my inquiries.

June C.

Very Easy to use

Publié le 03/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service has been very responsive, and the help center has easy to follow steps to resolve my problems. I am enjoying using Moovly.

Avantages

I shopped around for several months looking for the right video making/editing software. I asked several colleagues in social media groups for recommendations, and everything I was pointed to was way too complicated and not user-friendly. I am not tech-savvy and honestly felt like walking away from my project and squashing my dream when I came upon Moovly. I had prayed to find the perfect video making tool that day, and played around with about four. Moovly was the easiest to use, most affordable, and met my needs. I am still learning the system, but trust that it can probably do far more than my non-tech savvy mind can comprehend.

Inconvénients

I would like to do screen recordings, but the business plan does not provide a monthly subscription. As I am still in the development phase of my business, I cannot afford the yearly plan.

Hi June,

So happy to read this!
Feel free to reach out via the chat in case you need some extra guidance creating your videos.
Lots of success with your own business!

Syed R.
Traduire en français

Moovly - ‘is an excellent to create professional-looking videos’

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As I stated, Moovly is very user-friendly tool, so I like to use it very much. My experience with it is amazing.

Avantages

I like the fact that Moovly allows you to create videos easily without being an expert. You can create whiteboard videos, animated videos, and footage-based content with drag and drop actions in a minute. The most convenient thing is you don’t need to install the software because Mooovly is cloud-based. Moovly offers varieties options for people with different backgrounds which is very remarkable. I need to make different types of videos for my clients and they were very happy with the stunning video I created. I absolutely like their stock of features and elements. For me drag and drop also a great option to edit videos quickly.

Inconvénients

I think to blend different audios is not easy for everyone. I found it a little tricky and I wish they if they could improve it. Moovly pro is not affordable for everyone. I think the price should be waived up to a certain amount.

Jason L.
Traduire en français

A very frustrating experience with Moovly. I do not recommend this at all!

Publié le 19/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I learned about buyer beware.

Avantages

The idea is of creating an animated online video is good. When the software works, it's easy to use.

Inconvénients

There's far too many problems with the software. For starters, the rendering takes an extremely long time, and sometimes it would never even render for you to download. When i reached out to the customer support, it took over a week to get a response. This is the most frustrating part. Secondly, the software has glitches - if you move items in the "stage" , an error would appear and you have to click refresh every time it happens. In your own personal library, when you want to delete a clipart, it doesn't happen, therefore your library just keeps building and building and you can't clean it up. Their tech support said they're unable to fix this....Thirdly, it does not allow you to efficiently upload your own videos and audio. It either takes an extremely long time, or would never upload. Moovly uses their own server and this is the part that's frustrated and slow. Also, their images for animation is limited. It's more like a "video" creator where you take stock videos and photos to create your video. Animating has its limitations for sure on this.

Moovly is a video creator that's in its beta testing stage. There's far too many glitches and problems that their tech team is unable to correct efficiently.

It's a very pricey software that does not work well. Equally as frustrating is the support team, who do not respond consistently. It took up to 7 days for some replies and sometimes I got no response at all. Very frustrating experience. I DO NOT recommend!

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Fun User Friendly Software

Publié le 14/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I make daily video for our community - its fun, easy, and engaging.

Avantages

The software is user friendly. I was able to produce a video after a few hours of use. The software has "clips" that are fun and easy to implement into your video. I was looking for software due to quarantine - and I wanted to reach our constituents immediately. The videos have been well received - and in less than a week I have received over 100 positive responses from our constituents.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more "clips". I am not good at creativley attaching sounds to graphics - the clips made by moovly are awesome. I would love you to make more.

Karen V.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

User Friendly

Publié le 02/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The overall experience has been great.

Avantages

Before buying the license, I used several trials from different companies. However, I decided on Moovly because of how easy it was to use, since I don't know much about making videos.

Inconvénients

I dislike the backgrounds and the limit of downloading only 50 videos per month. I am a teacher and need small videos but in a bigger quantity.

Jared E.
Traduire en français

Great video and animation creation software for a beginner

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 12/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ease and simplicity of this software helps us cut down on the production time.

Avantages

This is an inexpensive and easy way for someone to start making great looking video / animated presentations. One of the features I really appreciate is the ability to use real video as a background. Some of the other presentation software I've used does not have that ability. They also lay out the different layers in a timeline similar to what you might find in many other video editing software... so the layout seems familiar if you have some video editing experience. I also appreciate the ability to set the timing for the transitions instead of only getting a defaulted time.

Inconvénients

It is clear that the software is constantly improving. I've seen some glitches with their new site release that may be more browser related. Their transitions are somewhat limited.

Jessica S.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Glad I decided to give Moodle a go

Publié le 07/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have come into my job with not much video content in the library. I am hoping to start building a great library to continue using throughout the year. I was very happy with my first attempt and will start working on my next one shortly this week.

Avantages

I have just signed up with Moovly and was most impressed with the simplicity of using the software. I was able to jump straight in and produce my first video within a day. The library had great audio, video, and stock images to choose from as well.

Inconvénients

When I signed up there was a technical problem with adding audio. Although the issue was resolved in a timely manner, my first video had to be published without audio attached to it. That was my only con so far.

Cym E.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Fast for Current Educational Environment

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 26/03/2020

Avantages

I learned Moovly in a sitting. I was able to move curriculum that relied on a teacher to explain the content in a live setting to movies and presentations students can view when it is their turn for the computer. I appreciate the support, both live and the online help features, in this time of need when we don't have time to figure things out the long way.

Inconvénients

When I started a chat, it indicated it may take a day before I heard back from Moovly. Luckily, they underpromised the help and overdelivered with timely expertise. I was soon chatting with Steven.

Paul D.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Mediorce software, shocking customer service

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 18/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Awful. This software was so bad I forgot I had this trash until they got me on an auto-renewal. Of course, this company being what they are... far from understanding but hey that's life right! Myself, I would have refunded because if someone didn't want my services (contacted them straight away, no immediate response obviously) I wouldn't have caught them out on a technicality as my conscious would feel like I have stolen money in a way. But hey I get it... it's all about your "terms" instead of good business relationships these days. Buyer beware, you can do a lot better than this in all aspects!

Avantages

Nothing really. At first, I thought it might be useful but it's just rubbish. Do yourself a favour and learn a few skills instead of using weak software like this.

Inconvénients

Dashboard, stupid effects. Very slow at times. Video creation for kids basically.

Debjit B.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Advance video editing in browser, from anywhere.

Publié le 21/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

A grate semi-pro tool to create the presentation, online intro and some little screen recording and voiceover for the tutorial. It still has some bugs, like crashing, not uploading video/image file, but overall it is a great tool, to begin with.

Avantages

I like the UI which reminds me of some of pro video editing software. I really need some time to learn. It is not plugged and play, as being an advanced browser-based editor. But if you have some previous experience with video editing you will be very pleased. No more high graphics rendering for videos just create it from here, your next viral video is waiting to release.
This advance transitions, sound and images really make it versatile, which fits for all type of scenario. Presentation, short intro you can use everything under one app.

Inconvénients

When inserting a template it really takes lots of CPU resource, which crashes my chrome every time I start. I needed to open it in firefox still it is taking a lot of resources.

Charles J.

Easy to Use - Full Service Support

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 09/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used Moovly to create video templates for a client offering several variations of their services. We changed the audio and updated a few relevant images and walla! We ended up with a powerful marketing tool.

Avantages

Moovly is easy to use. The features in this platform make me look like a professional video editor.

Inconvénients

This is the best video editing/creation tool on the web.

Réponse de Moovly

Walla? :D Super cool, Charles! Thank you so much. Happy to read you could help your client, using Moovly. Feel free to reach out of you need any further assistance in the future or have any feature requests!

Julie H.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Moovly "Moovs" My Students

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 13/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am teaching students how to use presentation software. Signing up for Moovly was simple for my students offering SSO login.

Avantages

Moovly is fun and fairly simple. The graphics are clear and concise. It is fun to play around with. There are some green screen images which are easy to teach about layering, green screen, and transparency. The support was excellent.

Inconvénients

For the free edu version, the images are quite limited.

Réponse de Moovly

Thank you for the nice review, Julie!

Kind regards,

Ursula H.

Excellent service

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 31/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had a problem with saving but then when I asked the support team, he helped quickly, professionally and advised that Moovly saves every few seconds and that I will not lose my test project that I did. Also, then when we send the review that it was AMAZING service as it was so quick and easy to get an answer.. This is really incredible service and they make a customer feel more like family than a customer.

Avantages

Easy to use, you can really make amazing anything with it. Presentations, moving clips, anything. This is a powerful tool with so many options I love it.

Inconvénients

It takes me a few minutes or so to learn the functionality but that is all.

Réponse de Moovly

Wauw, Ursula! Thank you 'oh so much' for these kind words! Welcome to the Moovly Family!

Jocelyn E.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

My Moovly would not open after I tried reviewing my work, I contacted customer service and nothing.

Publié le 09/05/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was not able to get any benefits except a wasted work day, my project would not open again.

Avantages

I did like the short videos, however I was not able to use the video at all because I wasn't able to get back into my project.

Inconvénients

The backbone of the software needs to be worked on, there are several glitches whenever editing the video, and for me, I wasn't able to get back into the video I previously made after coming back to it. Customer service got back to me once a day, and asked me the simplest questions for about 3 days. By then I have already lost 3 days and my project is about to be presented, so I have an alternative that won't fail. Very frustrated that I spent a work day on a video that I can't even get back into, even with customer support.

Réponse de Moovly

The issues reported by this user were, based on our first observations, related to personal computer and internet connection problems. While we did not get an answer from the user on the technical questions we asked, we regret the problems the user experienced and are still open to help resolve the issues. There are every day thousands of users using Moovly for their video projects - and happy about it!

Our online support service provides average response times - even to users of the Free license - within 24 hours on business days. For students and teachers, Moovly provides free Education licenses. More information is available on www.moovly.com

Darryl W.
Traduire en français

Very glitchy and poor functionality

Publié le 27/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Although I have been able to complete projects, they take too long working through what appears to be design issues. By and large for $100 and being able to complete projects with "trial and error", I'll hash through it and keep working.

Avantages

It's a decent price and relatively easy to use. I am able to load items from other sources with relative ease.

Inconvénients

Very glitchy; images not loading in library, design layout blocks some the editing screen, non expanded search page returns poor results, if any, and a host of other issues that can only be resolved by saving, closing and reentering the editor. Customer service takes too long.

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Please be informed the entire Moovly team takes your feedback very seriously and is actively working on (bug) fixes.

You have been in touch before with the Support team via email. The Engineering team admits we have faced some transcoding issues in the past weeks, causing the slow loading at times. These issues are now resolved and the service improved.

With regards to (UI/UX) design, with an online platform, this in an ongoing project and we are open to all (constructive) suggestions. These will not only help you as a user, but all other (future) users as well. Please let us know how we can further improve your experience.

Thank you once again and looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Best wishes,

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Jaci S.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Moovly Review

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

Moovly is easy to use for making instructional or educational videos. Perfect for internal or basic projects. I like the fact you can include your own voice over.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the controls can be a little tedious if you are just starting to use moovly.

Cristina G.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

User Friendly

Publié le 29/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I purchased it for personal use. I am able to create engaging assignments for my high school students as well as for my college students.

Avantages

It is user friendly. I had no prior experience with this type of software. I decided to give it a try and it has worked pretty well. It has been an easy process. It makes my lessons more entertaining for my students.

Inconvénients

The only negative I found was that I discovered that I had the ability to upload my PowerPoints rather than recreating every presentation. Unfortunately, this part of the software is not yet available. On a positive, though, it is a feature that is being worked on.

Jonas S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Making great animated videos

Publié le 06/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Signing up was easy and I could get started straight away picking my templates and making the changes I needed. I'm now able to add animated text, charts and tables to my videos which is fantastic

Avantages

I'm no videographer so the intuitive interface is really amazing for me. The option to use templates which can be customized to my needs is great.

Inconvénients

I'd like it to be even easier to replace pictures and logos.

Hi Jonas,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review.
As for replacing pictures and logos, are you aware of the 'Swap Object' feature? More info can be found here: https://help.moovly.com/en/articles/1190400-how-to-replace-an-object-by-another-one.

Feel free to get in touch with our Support team if you need extra assistance.

Sean W.
Traduire en français

Great support and format options

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 10/05/2018

Avantages

The video format options and templates are pretty amazing. The pricing is reasonable as well, and the customer service is easy to work work, answered my questions quickly and thoroughly

Inconvénients

I have no issues or negative feedback on this program, it has worked wonderfully for me, and I would would recommend it to others

Caesar C.
Traduire en français

Great resource, great customer service

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/03/2020

Avantages

Very thankful for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , who immediately responded to my request for Educator Pro account. Moovly is an excellent educational tool. I've been using it for several years, and will now use it even more.

Inconvénients

The Getty Images for purchase (most of them very expensive) is not a worthwhile feature.

Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Fills its niche well

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 27/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

If I needed to make an infographic video for the office, my options are either toil away in After Effects, or use a Moovly template. Not a hard choice to make. I can still use my broader editing and graphics knowledge to build on Moovly's foundation, but as I said in the title, Moovly knows that its for and it serves that purpose well.

Avantages

Fills a much needed role. There are plenty of "idiot proof" video makers out there, but they tend to lean more towards social media. It's nice seeing software geared specifically towards a business setting, right down to editable templates for specific topics.

Inconvénients

No real complaints. Moovly is intended for snappy, simple videos for businesses, which it handles well.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Perry F.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Moovly Review

Publié le 09/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to get started, Easy to create videos, and the price is relatively low and great when compared to other products on the market.

Avantages

Moovly allowed me to create simple and fun videos with little to no expertise in animation. The best part is that there are helpful guides in-app to make sure you are using the different features correctly. It also runs very smooth despite processing very large video files.

Inconvénients

The transitions and effects are great, but few. I would like to see more ability to customize the animation of the movement of objects on the tool. After a while, our videos have begun to look the same.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Dennis T.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

Loving this product!

Publié le 13/03/2020

Excellent so far

Avantages

Within 4 hours of purchasing, I had my first 2 minute marketing video completed. I am a Business Coach with 20 clients. Their are so many different applications for small businesses that I’m excited to share another value added service with my clients.
When I made a billing mistake, they fixed the error promptly. Great service!
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Moovly.

Inconvénients

There is too big of a gap between the Pro and Max subscriptions in both features and price. Just my opinion.

Aria S.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

thanks!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 15/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

I used the free trail to make quick white board explanation videos, I was able to make a quick video including the features like hand animation, fading in and out as well. This software also have a library feature, thank you!

Inconvénients

I hope they make it more user friendly, and colorful as well, they can make adding of animations option a lot less complicated then it is.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10