Avis sur Kitomba

Kitomba

Salon and Spa Software. Making you more successful.

4.6/5 (23 avis)

We have a much better reminder and re-booking system as well as detailed statistics etc - fabulous

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

auto reminders, texting clients as no one listens to voicemail any more, many features such as reports which are comprehensive and allow me to track my business and how it is going, financial records, so many things.

Avantages

I like that it does so much and makes everyone do everything correctly as well. It picks up mistakes, and also allows us some freedom regarding reminders and also rostering staff is easy - there are great charting features and I am sure there are things Kitomba can do that I don't even know!

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like is that it will not stop a staff member from making a sale without committing it properly, you can commit a sale but not put in the method of payment which overrides the actual sale and doesn't record it, which makes it complicated if staff have forgotton to go back and complete a sale. Settlement is then a nightmare !

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Some of the reports are a little confusing and sometimes lack specific targeting.

Avantages

Easy, comprehensive, great support. Always updating and keeping up with things. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

Inconvénients

Not sure if it adds product back if you delete or credit. I do find the everyday marketing a little hard to get sometimes and it is hard to target specifics (maybe I don't know how to use it) I often don't have time to to watch videos about the utilization of the system. Maybe if a planned rep visit to go over the finer things would be good. Now that we are with Mailchimp it would be good to maybe have the accepts promo box ticked as default and that way when mailchimp deletes it we know for sure it's not just an oversite. My docket printouts are also confusing because of where the separation line is. I would like to be able to also print out the clients treatment note history.

Getting Better Every Time

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can see what is booked in from where ever i am. No need to chase people regarding there appointment and client history. Ease of salon functions.

Avantages

I like that it can be set up to automatically do the work for you, when you know how to set this up. I feel its user friendly and easy to use and tech to use.

Inconvénients

Thats you cannot make a reoccurring appointment for clients that come weekly. we have to copy and paste the appointment. I don't like the online booking payment, that its done through PayPal. i feel having to transfer from PayPal to my account is just more work for me. so i have chosen not to have this option.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to learn and pick up....

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use, can view when not at work, easy to work out features with create online support and just a phone call. Love team view so you can hope in and do what would take us hours. Nice peope to deal with on the end of the phone...understand that we have no idea.

Avantages

The customer service and pricing...have used a few and this is by far the best in both avenues. The online booking feature is a favourite with our clients and is easy use for them.

Inconvénients

Some appointment features could work better with rebooking. We book clients ahead and rescheduling appointments can be a little long winded to do.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We have had excellent service from all of your staff.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 02.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

A comprehensive daily working booking system. Good reporting and stock control. Also some good extra features associated with hairdressing and beauty

Avantages

It provides a diverse range of information useful to me as Administrator. It is user friendly and has been designed well in my opinion. The reporting is good and our staff seem to be handling it well.

Inconvénients

Not necessarily Kitomba's fault but the L'Oreal Matrix sector of our inventory which is also the largest, has a number of anomalies whereby product is duplicated under slightly different names and sectors. Also inconsistency's. Spaces, capitals and descriptions need to be identical.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We love Kitomba and all the Customer Service support has been amazing!

Publié le 08.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From a manual (book and pen) system too Kitomba it has increased our service time, as kitomba you can automate text msgs, reminders, cautions and pos.

Avantages

Easier to navigate and teach
The text msg service
Campaign marketing messages
Clear fonts, tabs and headings
Cloud based storage and security

The cost!
For a small business its very hard to justify spending (my approx. bill) on a booking system when there are so many other cheap options on the market that provide similar services.

6.0/10

what a difference a year makes.....

Publié le 07.01.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

People often say what a difference a day makes. In my case I say what a difference a year makes.
Our salon has now been using Kitomba for one year. In that time we have been able to achieve a much better handle on our stock, our productivity and most of all our clients needs.

Kitomba support - We had to introduce the system in the first week of December due to issues with previous software suppliers. I know, OMG I thought in the busiest time of the year. However it was made so easy with the support we got on site initially and then on line. Everyone at Kitomba respects your issue, deals with it promptly and most of all, completely satisfying my needs. I also love the 1/2 hour webinar to aid the learning process.

Stock and clients - the system has given us such a good look at our stock e.g. what been sitting on shelve too long and clients e.g. when last purchased product that we have been able to react quickly to issues. Feedback from clients love the on line appointment, the text for their birthdays and the Kitomba $$ loyalty programme.

The team - It has been great to set up the commission system for each employee, the ability to work out their wages in one easy action is fantastic. We also use the reporting system on K1 i.e. benchmarking to show each team member how they are going.

If there is a con to the system it is that while everything is there to use from day one I have found it best to introduce the great systems in a balanced way. This aids the team and also makes sure the learning is there before the next training. I prioritised what I was having the most issues with then went to it

Overall I highly recommend this product

Support client

The customer service has always been fantastic, always happy to guide me through any issues

Avantages

I like the benchmark settings, the reports and the accessibility on my phone to change or update appointments

Inconvénients

I have had a few difficulties with the phone application, like wanting to book an appointment but not send a text confirmation which it automatically will, and sometimes moving appointments or changing their time does not always function smoothly

Support client

Have been with Kitomba for many years, good to know it just keeps ticking along..

Lower DNA rate than many

Avantages

Local assistance if required.
Ease of use, ability to set up in multiple locations. Not sure what else I'm supposed to say I've been using it for 10+ years!

Inconvénients

Cost of text reminders is too high. K1 looks too odd to use to any great detail.
Would like to investigate further use of email/letters from info in files.

7.0/10

This is the only software that I have used so I cannot compare it to others.

Avantages

Easy to make appointments, get daily reports and get information on sales for each stylist and keep records for stock

Inconvénients

That it turns off every Sunday and we do not open on Mondays so I have to come to the salon to turn it back on so we can see that clients have confirmed their appointments or cancelled them for 9am start on Tuesdays.

Support client

overall is ok, easy to use

Avantages

Customer service is always helpful when we need to call them! Easy to put colour notes in, and easy to book in appointments and rebooking of clients.

Inconvénients

sometimes cant' open the software have to call for help.
sometime client didn't get confirmation message.
I use to use simple salon price point compare kitomba is expensive.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

record keeping & reports make it easy to see what is happening on a daily basis.

Avantages

It is easy to use & all staff members can use it easily. The straightforward layout makes the viewing screen easy to see & book appointments simply.

Inconvénients

The overall cost of the text messages makes it a costly experience if you want to message lots of clients.

7.0/10

considering the time difference Kitomba support is good

smooth running of salon

Avantages

Easy to use for all staff members , reports cover most information required. easy access and staff can user

Inconvénients

Company based overseas and sometimes need help during uk day time . most cases can wait for help but sometimes help is needed immediately

Overall very good.

Avantages

Easy to use. I like being able to sign into k1 from home. Good for staff to be able to check in. Love clients being able to confirm appointments.

Inconvénients

Wish k1 had more options, I'd like to be able to access more reports from home. Also be able to do marketing.

Support client

We have had kitomba for 5 years. It is easy to use, has all the reports you need and great support.

Avantages

Its very easy for everyone to use and creates useful reporting. The appointment confirmation is very helpful. It is cost effective

Inconvénients

I would like to send a text message confirmation that let's the client know that they are seeing both stylist and colourist

Support client

I have been using Kitomba for over 6 years in our business and absolutely love it

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and if anything does go wrong the customer support is amazing and they will get you sorted very quickly

Inconvénients

If I had to say one con it would be not being able to use concession cards with an exception once they expire.

Support client

Absolutely love how easy kitomba is to use. And the staff are always helpful.

Avantages

Love the text messaging reminders, love the support, love how easy it is to use. Love that they are always bribing out new features.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the price of the monthly fees can be a bit much, but other then that I can't complain about kitomba!!

Support client

Expensive but lots of functions

Avantages

Easy to use and has a lot of functions. The help desk is usually very helpful and return call quickly

Inconvénients

The cost compared to other providers. Three year contracts to get better deals cost of text messages and email should be almost free

Support client

I have found kiyomva super easy for myself and even my team love it.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It was easy to use. The end pictures were. Blurry which was confusing sometimes though

Avantages

It's easy and the help desk is great. The customer rep is fantastic. There are a lot of different ways of doing the same thing which is helpful as everyone works differently.

Inconvénients

I can't change rosters on K1 and I can't always find the reports I like the best easily. Some of the reports aren't what I want and I can't always find that easily either. It sounds up on product sales which is then confusing as figures don't match up.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It easy to use just getting expensive!

Avantages

I like the service when ever I call up they can fix my problem with ease and the colour histories. are easy to read!

Inconvénients

I don't like the costs involved i have been a long time userwhereas other competitors are cheaper and are paid off after a while!

Support client

This platform has been a game changer for our business and support is 2nd to none.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Avantages

Its ease of use, the lists we can generate and marketing capabilities - online booking is so smooth.

Inconvénients

On our online booking automated email we would like to change the text completely and I have been told I cannot do that ( I can just add text) this would be awesome if we could change this.

Support client

I loved using Kitomba. Sorry to see it go at this stage.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25.04.2018

Avantages

I like how easy it was to use and easy to add and delete clients and products. It was very easy and helpful to call for help.

Inconvénients

I enjoyed the software. I have no problems with it. But I had to cancel our account and I am just starting up and finance is very very tight at the moment saying that once we are going well I will contact Kitomba again.

Kitomba review

Publié le 08.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Kitomba is a great system to use with great functions and easy to get the hang of. Only downside is the price.