Avis clients sur Renderforest

Renderforest

4,8 (404)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme d'animation et de vidéo en ligne

Note globale

4,8 /5
(404)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,5/5
Fonctionnalités
4,6/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,8/5
Support client
4,7/5

97%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

404 avis

Mian Sylvain
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Logiciel de création animation vidéo facile

Publié le 13/01/2023

Avantages

Le logiciel est doté d'une intelligence artificielle qui permet de faire des animations

Inconvénients

Pas de point faible constaté jusqu'à présent

Jeanne
Jeanne
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Bon rendu mockup

Publié le 17/12/2022

je garde renderforest dans ma barre de favoris, car les idées sont bonnes à prendre

je garde renderforest dans ma barre de favoris, car les idées sont bonnes à prendre

Avantages

Je me sers de renderforest principalement pour les mockups quand je n'ai pas le courage de les faire moi même

Inconvénients

le filigrane n'est pas très visible mais absolument toujours présent , peu de fonction gratuites

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

logiciel facile d'utilisation pour un débutant

Publié le 15/11/2023

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce logiciel, je n'ai aucune expérience dans ce domaine là, j'ai pu créer un site...

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce logiciel, je n'ai aucune expérience dans ce domaine là, j'ai pu créer un site internet pour ma société qui est très professionnel !

Avantages

La création de logiciel est très simple et rapide

Inconvénients

Le prix reste un peu cher sur l'année complète

Carmeli
Carmeli
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media

Publié le 18/05/2018

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

Avantages

User friendly and easy to use. There are different templates you can use and lots of music choices to accompany the videos. I would recommend anyone working in the digital marketing world to use Renderforest. Renderforest can take your business to another level.

Inconvénients

Rendering time lags and sometimes it doesn't show up that it is finished. I also am disappointed that I was able to get grandfathered into the first subscription price when it first launch.

Gbadamosi
Gbadamosi
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Renderforest Review

Publié le 22/06/2022

RenderForest is a great software, it is basic enough for any client to make innovative content that...

RenderForest is a great software, it is basic enough for any client to make innovative content that will astonish watchers. I would recommend it to anyone

Avantages

Renderforest is an incredible asset to video animations and advertisements. It is an all in one package for animations as it has varieties of features to work with. It also has a free version as well that an individual can work with. The software is fun, versatile and it can be used by anyone because of its ease of use.

Inconvénients

The main feeble side of Renderforest is that it requires an internet connection before it can be accessible which might pose a problem at times when there is no internet connection in a particular area.

Aakarsh
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Started looting their customers!

Publié le 07/03/2022

Avantages

There were good templates earlier. But now they have stopped releasing new good ones.

Inconvénients

Recently they have started this monthly subscription plan which will auto renew. I tried to unsubscribe from the plan but the don’t have a button to unsubscribe!! So I removed the credit card details. But somehow these looters charged my card through a third party!! When asked, they were unapologetic about not having an option to unsubscribe. They have started looting customers exactly like Shutterstock. I DO NOT recommend this site after these new changes were made.

Réponse de Renderforest

Aakarsh, thanks for the time to leave a review. I am so sorry you faced such an issue on the platform. Unfortunately, you never canceled the autorenewal, thus the system automatically charged you.

As for the new templates, we release 3-4 new templates on a weekly basis. Could you please contact our support team to discuss the occurred situation? We'll find a good solution for you for sure.

We work 24/7 to support you :) Feel free to contact us, please.

Farid
Farid
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Unique platform for creating advertisement and promo videos

Publié le 15/10/2018

Avantages

Renderforest is a browser based platform and that is why I liked it most. It is revolutianary platform for creating amazing intro videos or presentations without any hardware requirement. If there is an internet connection Renderforest is reachable in anywhere without any installation. At work I mostly use Renderforest for creating promo videos or presentations for our customers. With rich variety of templates Renderforest makes my creativity limitless.

Inconvénients

While adding different scenes I also want to add different songs to each scene. But it seems impossible for now. Music can only be added to whole presentation. I hope developers will take that into consideration.

Réponse de Renderforest

Hi Farid. Thanks a lot for your review. It's really very important to us. We are improving our platform day by day and hope that you will like our new features.

Hasan
Hasan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Create amazing and creative promo videos for your business and increase sales

Publié le 27/10/2018

Avantages

Renderforest is amazing tool for creating presentations and promo videos about product and services of our company. We don’t need expensive video editing software packages anymore. Because Renderforest offers all of this features without any software installation. You can create amazing presentations right from your internet browser. With rich variety of presentation templates Renderforest provides unique ideas for any business type. My most liked and often used feature in Renderforest is whiteboard animation toolkit which gives extra visuality to videos and makes videos more understandable by audience.

Inconvénients

While creating audio react visualizer animation styles are very limited. Current styles are not bad but it would be great if new styles added regularly. Because with limited animation styles most created videos will look like same.

Réponse de Renderforest

Hi Hasan. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. We add new templates each week. We will try to add more music visualizer templates.

Arika
Arika
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Anyone can create animation videos with Renderforest

Publié le 15/12/2022

I have used Renderforest to create multiple explainer animation videos. The outcome of these videos...

I have used Renderforest to create multiple explainer animation videos. The outcome of these videos is mind-blowing. You will not be able to create such a high quality videos without the help of an expert professional. But with Renderforest everyone can create very high quality animated videos.

Avantages

Renderforest can help you create high quality videos. The platform has the best animation templates and animations available are of world-class standard. They have animated characters of multiple nature.

Inconvénients

You will need sometime to navigate and understand the tool. There is not much scope of customization.

Ismaël
Ismaël
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Professional video production software

Publié le 13/12/2022

Very good software for all

Very good software for all

Avantages

The good diversity of the different functionalities of the software

Inconvénients

Hassle-free since the beginning of the use of the software until now

bassim
bassim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy, Simple and Quick

Publié le 03/02/2019

I have used Renderforest for 6 months in my Master studies, I have never made Videos before that...

I have used Renderforest for 6 months in my Master studies, I have never made Videos before that but it really made that easier for me, and allow me to present a very good Seminars and deliver my idea in a very nice way.

Avantages

Very easy to use its tools even for beginners .
It has thousands of templates even when you are using the free version.
Very helpful for students which they have presentations and they want to present them in a very good way.
Also it has good offers for the students, only you have to contact them from your educational email.

Inconvénients

The Amateur plan is enough if you are a student but it will be better if you could be able to export more than 5 videos, cause sometimes you might export one and then discover that you make a small typo and you have to export it again and lose "one export".

Réponse de Renderforest

Dear Bassim, thank you very much for your super kind review. We are working hard every day to make your experience better on our site.
What concerns to the limit of exports, we'll take it count as well and will try to update it in the future.

Omar
Omar
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best service I've ever dealt with ♥

Publié le 14/08/2018

Absolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and...

Absolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and supportive team.

Avantages

I liked the majority of templates and the ease of use, also the UI and UX are just terrific and gives you an enjoyable experience, it's like you're playing with it rather than doing a tedious job.

And the most important thing is the customer support, they are really supportive and.
I accidentally made a mistype in the video I made, and once I discovered it I contacted them and they were kind enough to help with it and re-render it again after I edited it with no additional charges, and I'm very grateful for that.

Inconvénients

I think it would be great to have a little more tools to be able to do adjust the text and the illustrations separately, that can be done in the future versions of the service, However it still the best service of it's kind in my opinion.

Réponse de Renderforest

Hello Omar. Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate your time spent on it.

Now we are working on your mentioned tools. Wait for good news soon.

Christina
Christina
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect and a affordable tool

Publié le 06/12/2018

Avantages

The user interface is very intuitive and easy to comprehend. The thing i like the most is that It's a professional tool at a very affordable price. Editing large videos has never been this easy, and customer service is epic, its always there for help with instant responses.

Inconvénients

I have been using it for more than 6 months, and haven't found anything to complain about. Its simply great and gets all my work done.

Réponse de Renderforest

Hi dear Christina. We are really extremely happy helping you in your video creation process. Such positive review only encourages us to work even harder to make your experience only better and better on our platform.

ANGELO
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Publié le 03/08/2021

They're fantastic at what they're doing by making this site available to editors like me who don't...

They're fantastic at what they're doing by making this site available to editors like me who don't have much knowledge of specific editions. I am going to renew my subscription now in the third year, I would expect some discount, but I know this is not available for old users. God bless the creator, employees and collaborators of this wonderful and creative tool

Avantages

What I like most about Renderforest is that it allows me to create videos faster from pre-built and distributed material. Editing is simple and the variety is immense. I've been subscribing to the agency plan for 2 years, which allows me to have more freedom to use all types of content without limitations. With this tool I can provide for example 3d videos without having to spend hours creating. I only customize models that are already professionally created and available

Inconvénients

I believe that the company Renderforest should be a little more considerate with old users and offer promotions or discounts on the renewal of plans, which is not only for new users. You also need to expand 3d templates and slideshow options for business and business presentations

Réponse de Renderforest

Hi ANGELO, it's great to hear that you had a positive experience at Renderforest. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!

As for the new templates, at this moment we are working on the new 3D explainer template which will be very professional one with many scenes inside. So, please stay tuned a little bit more and you'll be able to enjoy it.

If there's anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Your friends at Renderforest

Likhwa
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Redefining video making with Renderforest

Publié le 13/08/2019

Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional...

Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.

Avantages

Renderforest helps me make professional looking videos to showcase my products and it is easy to use. It comes with numerous options to customize the videos and make them suit my needs. Each template has numerous slides which can be pieced together to create any type of presentation. Renderforest also allows you to customize text to highlight your own message and branding. I have used it to make presentations and explainer videos. I have also used it to showcase my apps on the various app stores. It also comes with a free version so I can try out ideas and use Renderforest without having to pay a dime. Renderforest also stores your videos online so I do not need to worry about securing online storage.

Inconvénients

Despite being easy to use, Renderforest has quite numerous options and templates. Sifting through these can be time consuming. I call it the curse of abundance. Some of the templates are only limited to a number of slides and so this limits what one can do with certain presentations. The free version also comes with a Renderforest watermark and the quality is rather poor. This is however understandable, considering that it is the free version.

Tukan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of...

Publié le 24/06/2018

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception....

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

Avantages

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

Inconvénients

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Réponse de Renderforest

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Ben
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Publié le 01/05/2018

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make...

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

Avantages

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you.

The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps.

Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn.

Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Inconvénients

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

Roger
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience

Publié le 30/03/2018

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Avantages

Working with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service from Render Forest. The subscription we made is worth all the magnificent results we received and more. While creating the video we got in touch with Render Forest customer care, the team was very helpful and that made our experience even better. They helped us with the app and answered our questions in a very timely manner. It easily shows the the team really cares about their customer experience, willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are happy.

Inconvénients

More wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.

Brice
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Renderforest

Publié le 18/10/2022

Avantages

A very effective tool to visualize and create your ideas the configuration is easy and the viewing of the videos is spectacular

Inconvénients

I noticed that the monthly cost is more expensive than if you pay yearly it review the balanced

Sumegha
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy, Simple, Quick and Best Video Creation Tool

Publié le 26/11/2018

Its immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates

Its immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates

Avantages

For a beginner in Video Creation, Its simply best solution available in market, its easy, quick, simple and ready to use tool with no prior brainier knowledge of video editing is required and its templates are very effective in passing the message to consumers and its fast and no dependence on third party vendors now. Its our idea, our executive and our uploading to websites.

Inconvénients

It only allows to use one template at a time, it should allow to use atleast 3 templates in one video so it will add dynamics to quality of video and pricing is based on number of downloads , instead it should be for each templates.

Réponse de Renderforest

Hey dear Sumegha. We are thankful for your review. Our team is working hard to make your video and logo creation experience better and better. What about using many templates in the same video we will take it into account for sure.

Ghanah
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Superb

Publié le 16/06/2020

Perfect, I always tell my friends about this website

Perfect, I always tell my friends about this website

Avantages

The ease to use, have more than one option to be used, High quality , the video ideas are great, so much options

Inconvénients

I think it has variety of the options , we need more :D :D :D and we need it to support Arabic fonts more.

Chris
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

I recommend you to get your own render Forest

Publié le 05/12/2022

I really love this app it is super

I really love this app it is super

Avantages

The video quality and the functionality of the app

Inconvénients

Sometimes the app is slow if the speed can be improved the app will be good

Shivam
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good website for pre-built templates

Publié le 21/11/2022

Avantages

Pre-built templates.Easy to use.High quality graphics

Inconvénients

Fonts.Texts are bigger.Minimum time duration for a scene is 5 sec.

Dinesh
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Renderforest - Editor with templates

Publié le 22/01/2023

Renderforest is collaborative & distinct templates are found in this application. this application...

Renderforest is collaborative & distinct templates are found in this application. this application is quite simple & approachable for beginners in editing. And most of the editing is done by the application itself which makes the product much easier.

Avantages

Renderforest is collaborative & distinct templates are found in this application. this application is quite simple & approachable for beginners in editing. And most of the editing is done by the application itself which makes the product much easier.

Inconvénients

Need some improvements in transitions and animations. and the amount of time required for rendering a video is more & needs some updates in that part.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great resource

Publié le 21/07/2019

Avantages

I find this website a great go-to place when you are just starting to build your branding and can’t afford a dedicated designer, or when you need visuals for non-profit projects, like presentations, etc. It is very easy to use and has a wide selection of styles and visuals among which every user will surely find something fit for their taste. I have extensively used the logo-maker as well as have given the video function a try, and I must say it is a great tool that allows you to make intros and logo reveals without any knowledge in video editing or motion graphics. I’ve only used free version so I have dealt with watermarks and small logo sizes but if you’re looking for a great tool to get started with your ideas, you can definitely upgrade and get clean and larger files.

Inconvénients

I’d like to be able to have a free trial option where I’d be able to create and download full-size files (with a limitation of, say, 3 downloads), but the current options are also fair enough.