Avis sur JobProgress

JobProgress

Business productivity tool for home improvement contractors

4.5/5 (106 avis)

It has been great.

Avantages

There are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.

Inconvénients

At this time there is nothing that I don't like about the software when I'm using it from a desktop, but I do feel that there is some glitches and or issues on the mobile app. The view on the calendar in the mobile app is not very friendly. I've had difficulties to add/delete appointments. Another issues that I have is the uploading of pics, this process is very slow and it takes for ever to complete. The screens have to be on always if not it will pause and or make me restart the process, I cannot take any calls nor make any calls.

Traduit par Google

This software is awesome full user friendly. Third party integration in this software is awesome.

Publié le 01.06.2017

Avantages

1. In this software Social media integration feature is great.
2. Schedule the appointment with customer, appointment synchronization with google calendar awesome.
3. Template builder tool in Web is Awesome.
4. Another functionality of this software production calendar is great.
5. User level Permission is great that help to a organization work accordingly.
6. Proposal Tracking whit mail is Grate functionality.
7. Mobile app is also great implementation of this software.
8. Over all this software is Great Product.

Inconvénients

1. In mobile app Insurance proposal not edit.
2. Invoice not create in mobile app.
3. In mobile app production board functionality not implemented..
4. Mobile app have some Limitation.

Traduit par Google

Our goal was to streamline project communications between work groups; happy to find vastly more!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

All around good hub for projects.

Avantages

Set up was a breeze, we were up and running in a few days with the full support of our contact who has been responsive and timely and who also welcomed conversation with our developer about integrating with JobProgress and he hosted a training session for our sales team on basic usage, applying some real-time scenarios.

Not only is the platform intuitive but it is customizable and JobProgress is always offering support along the way. We appreciate the calm and logical method of approach from everyone at JobProgress. I am not sure if this comes from experience or if it is leadership inspired but we like it. They know that the user must be comfortable with the product and that the product makes sense to the users business model for their brand and product to be successful truly a no-pressure situation.

Inconvénients

I least like that a client cannot show up as a lead without job info.
It would be nice if the calendaring synchronization worked two-way.
Being able to move (drag and drop, add or hide) the work center modules would be useful.
At the Production Calendar, t would be great to have the option to display all or search a client/job

Traduit par Google

JP is just alright. I am having trouble understanding why there isn't a clear/clean sales dashboard

Publié le 24.05.2017

Avantages

Most functions available from app, stores photos, App mirrors the online version, home page is alright

Inconvénients

No Sales dashboard, No Commission tracker/calculator, no P/L report, Production calendar not available in app, Lead source reports for ROI on ad/marketing, Referral tracking for referral program, Cannot make a call from JP calendar (click on `call¿ and nothing happens), Calendar deletes appointments after their start date/time - should still be visible
Proposal template is not very user friendly and you cannot copy and paste into it very well, Invoicing feature, Why when you mark a client as `job lost¿ does it disappear from JP, When viewing the sales report page, we need to be able to click on the lead source and see all jobs won and lost in a list view , Cannot upload videos

Some of the above may have been remedied with Admin, but not rolled out to the users.

Traduit par Google

Improved our customer service, Improved our sales volume, Made us more efficient.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Streamlines our processes, helps us increase sales with proposal and lead tracking, saves us time and money, lets me check in when I am out of the office, allows me to work from home as easily as in the office.

Avantages

Everything is together in one place. With JP and QB Online, I can check on my business from be beach in Costa Rica. We track leads better, we follow up better, we deliver faster, our field guys are better informed because they have pictures of the jobs with the work drawn on to them.

Customers are also impressed. I thought tablets and internet connections in the field would be a problem but it really has not.

Inconvénients

Took a while to get used to because it substituted for our entire process. I wish it were flexible in some areas BUT the more time I spend with it, the happier I am. We ran a parallel test with current systems in Q4 2017 and then implemented on Jan 1 2018

Traduit par Google

Job Progress was very easy to learn and helps our company work smarter not harder!!

Publié le 03.07.2018

Ease of use, time saver

Avantages

Colorful, Ease of emailing from the record, Google maps address auto populate, job workflow makes it easy to recognize where we are with a job, easy to upload files.

Inconvénients

Calendar does not refresh automatically, Screens do not communicate with each other, Messaging has changed and if you are not in thread you cannot comment, looks like there are no messages there by just quickly looking at it (recently changed). Would like an option for available appointment only screen (able to customize), Previous customer search pulling from our old program (Service Ceo) does not work all the time. Would like to be able to change job description from the appointment screen.

Traduit par Google

Should help our company's organization and make us more efficient.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Avantages

Digital documents/signatures. Customer webpage. Ability to keep my sales reps and our customers more organized and keep better track of them. Production and scheduling. App based for working on the field. Overall it's a solid program.

Inconvénients

There are a few things that need to be added or corrected but I know they are working on them. A couple off the top of my head would be:
Ability to customize your work center page. To remove the product adds and classifieds at the bottom and replace with something relevant to our company such as "Company Announcements" or a "Note pad" for example. It's not a free program, we pay a good amount for it so I feel we should be able to remove these and replace them with something that works better for us.

Issues with the Multi-project option. You need to be able to invoice and work directly off of the parent job invoice and financials rather than having to invoice each individual trade. Because of this we need to use the single project when Multi-project would be better suited.
Ability to change a single trade to a multi-project at any time. A project may start as a single trade and need to be changed to a multi-project.

Customer service always above

ORGANIZATION!

Avantages

compared with others we have used in the past, much simpler to navigate . Very easy to train new members of our staff, sales. Can view from anywhere the status of a job or lead.

Inconvénients

WE had previously been using a different software. The other software was called Dataforma.
We had joined Job Progress because Dataforma seems to have to many manual functions input to navigate a lead or job from start to finish.
Job Progress when we first joined did not.
Today there seem to be more needed manual clicks and the repetitive naming of estimate and proposals seems to be more common now than in the beginning when A-Top first joined.

Traduit par Google

Very easy to use and maneuver through the software with awesome customer support!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Job Progress is an efficient software for our company to track each and every lead, from their first contact to completion of a project and payment! Nothing gets missed or "slips through the cracks". It is user-friendly, and the support is exceptional. When we need adjustments or changes to how it works with our flow, it gets addressed immediately!

Avantages

It's easy to track each new lead and to follow up when needed. I love that every email, invoice, etc. are easily linked to the job, and easy to make changes/adjustments. I like the way the jobs "flow" and that we can have changes made to fit our company's needs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it seems too slow. I have to wait for a page to finish processing before I move to the next thing I need to do. It could be our internet, but it's consistently slow on this software, not everything I'm doing...

Traduit par Google

Excellent, could imagine life without it.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Save time, money, and headaches. Improve customer experience.

Avantages

General organization, and collaboration features. Helps maintain a workflow. Excellent tool to follow up with customers, as I have measurements, photos etc at my fingertips

Inconvénients

Some things can be touchy, or not work at times such as the progress slider.
Some navigation aspects could be improved, such as returning to Photos and Docs when inside a folder in Photos and Docs.

Traduit par Google

Quality product, just needs a few tweeks

organization

Avantages

Easy to use, I love how it helps me keep up with items that need to be done for the day. I like how I'm able to sort customers by what step they're at in the sales process.

Inconvénients

Working on templates that are uploaded into JP. For example, changing fonts, adding line items. It would be great if the templates had a function almost like Microsoft Word.

I would also like it if scheduled daily tasks that werent "completed" for the day didn't get removed the next day. Maybe they were moved to a "past due" section or something like that, so their not forgotten.

Traduit par Google

This software is very user friendly

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Save countless hours in office communication and paperwork that is now all in job progress ..... not a file cabinet

Avantages

The seamless communication between myself on the road and the office staff is such a money saver long term. Since we started using this software I can't tell you how many comments I have gotten from customers on how impressed they are with our response time

Inconvénients

The email format does not allow a customer to email into job progress without replying to an existing email that was already sent to them.

Traduit par Google

User friendly system, very accessible customer support

Publié le 05.06.2017

Avantages

Very user friendly and program is very easy to train new staff on. If there is ever an issue or concern, I know our reps will take care of it or help find the reason why its happening. If a system glitch, it will be addressed and corrected. If a user error, its determined as well so we can address users as to what they are doing to cause it. If I want a feature added, they have always been willing to help get it.

Inconvénients

Management would like access to more reports. Initially the functionality of the desktop version and mobile applications were quite varied but we worked with Job Progress to have same functions on both.

Overall good experience

Avantages

Saves me time, money, and everything is more organized and in control! Don't need all the extra papers on my desk, everything right in this software.

Inconvénients

What I like least about this software is that sometimes it doesn't stay flipped/ rotated if my iPad is flipped / rotated onto its side ..

Traduit par Google

It has been difficult to get it set up to do all the functions that our old system had let alone use

Avantages

Can use easily With my mobile phone. I do like the work flow statuses. The staff is friendly. .....

Inconvénients

It takes much longer to get work orders to crews than our previous system. There are multiple glitches in the system that seem to be impossible to have fixed

Traduit par Google

Easy to use, makes life easier!!!!

Avantages

Keeps all jobs organized i can monitor progress on all crews allows me to keep my supervisor in the loop even when im not in the office. allows me to keep notes on all the sub contractors also.

Inconvénients

N/A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traduit par Google

Several tradies have ditched their paper files for this software.

Publié le 07.02.2018

Avantages

It is powerful, very secure and has a phone app. It has a lot of features that include Fully Customized Job & Workflow Manager
Paperless Mobile App
Safe Cloud Storage & Access
Employee And Subcontractor Manager
Instant Proposals And Contracts
Office, Field & Operations Manager

It works for all kinds of tradies, builders and handymen no matter what demands your business might have

Inconvénients

Little bit pricey, but realistically for the value it gives a tradie who mightnt be that technically capable, thats a small price to pay for saving time

Traduit par Google

overall a great experience. It just lacks a couple of items that keep me from fully buying in to it.

Publié le 05.07.2018

Avantages

Keeps everything together in one place, and is geared toward my business model. I like the functionality of the app.

Inconvénients

Here are the suggestions I have to be able to consider this as a long term solution.

There are a ton of features and need to have short explainer training videos for each feature and then you can add new as new features are rolled out.

I need to be able to connect it with Zapier so that I can push and pull customer data to other apps.

I need to the signature portion to be compliant giving date, time and location of signature.

7.0/10
Traduit par Google

For our company, this product does it ALL. Can't believe we managed for 25+ years without it

Avantages

I like that I can use it all day at work or on my phone. Has all we need in front of us without scrambling in our office looking for paperwork that can never be found.

Inconvénients

When I load up an invoice, it's hard to see. When I go to click to enlarge it, it is too large. Not a big deal but would like to see it come up normal size without having to move it around to see bottom of an invoice.

Traduit par Google

Very easy to use and learn

Publié le 26.05.2017

Avantages

We actually love the software since we started using it we have come to learn so much about it and are now using jobprogress every single day. i like that we can put all the customer info in along with documents that go to each job.

Inconvénients

we would actually like to see some sort of database so that we dont have to turn to quickbooks to do other things that we cannot in Jobprogress

Traduit par Google

Very positive experience. Like all programs, getting to know the ins and outs are always challenging

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The greatest benefit is looking out our work flow progress so we understand where we are with every business opportunity and what stage it lies. The dashboard is very informative.

Avantages

It is very easy to monitor our work flow progress. It is very user friendly and can be more powerful if we had some additional training to help understand an facilitate the use of the product.

Inconvénients

Reactionary time. A little slow at times. Time if always the challenge in learning new software. It would be great to have training courses to facilitate and maximize the power of the product

Traduit par Google

My overall experience with Job Progress has been positive. It allows us to keep track of our jobs!

Avantages

That we are able to 100% utilize it to keep track of jobs, or divide them among what point the job is at.

Inconvénients

there are some features, or lack of features when it comes to moving the jobs around on the production board.

Traduit par Google

Job Progress is a great tool for your basic construction business

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were one of there 1st customers. We have seen a lot of improvements, we have learned a lot about what we really need and don't need in a software product.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and for the most part does what you want it to. For the most part they are easy to get a hold of if you have an issue.

Inconvénients

There are bugs after bugs after bugs. So many little glitches that really prevent you from using it to its full potential. Reports are basically useless. You can report these bugs and they say they will get it fixed, but never do.

2.0/10
Traduit par Google

I've tried many CRMs and the ease of use with Jobprogress' customer support is second to none.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Jobprogress allows me to run my company, it's that simple. With 4 divisions and 12 full-time employees, I don't have time to fuss over the software that coordinates all that. Easy to set up and even easier to use.

Avantages

The compatibility and ease of customization. Once you set up all the features you feel like the software was made specifically for you.

Inconvénients

Lacking a few features I anticipate seeing within the next year. I hesitate to even complain about this because each time I need a new feature they seem to listen and add it.

LOVE this program

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The program has really helped us organize our projects better and keep everyone on the same page. It's very user friendly and reliable.

Avantages

The functionality is great and we are able to collaborate within the office or out in the field seamlessly. It helps with organization and scheduling and keeping everyone on the same page as well as accountable for their "task" and responsibilities.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the mobile app acts a little wonky...but nothing that stops work.
No major complaints here.