Avis sur JobProgress

JobProgress

Business productivity tool for home improvement contractors

4.3/5 (49 avis)

This software is awesome full user friendly. Third party integration in this software is awesome.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Avantages

1. In this software Social media integration feature is great.
2. Schedule the appointment with customer, appointment synchronization with google calendar awesome.
3. Template builder tool in Web is Awesome.
4. Another functionality of this software production calendar is great.
5. User level Permission is great that help to a organization work accordingly.
6. Proposal Tracking whit mail is Grate functionality.
7. Mobile app is also great implementation of this software.
8. Over all this software is Great Product.

Inconvénients

1. In mobile app Insurance proposal not edit.
2. Invoice not create in mobile app.
3. In mobile app production board functionality not implemented..
4. Mobile app have some Limitation.

Support client

Our goal was to streamline project communications between work groups; happy to find vastly more!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

All around good hub for projects.

Avantages

Set up was a breeze, we were up and running in a few days with the full support of our contact who has been responsive and timely and who also welcomed conversation with our developer about integrating with JobProgress and he hosted a training session for our sales team on basic usage, applying some real-time scenarios.

Not only is the platform intuitive but it is customizable and JobProgress is always offering support along the way. We appreciate the calm and logical method of approach from everyone at JobProgress. I am not sure if this comes from experience or if it is leadership inspired but we like it. They know that the user must be comfortable with the product and that the product makes sense to the users business model for their brand and product to be successful truly a no-pressure situation.

Inconvénients

I least like that a client cannot show up as a lead without job info.
It would be nice if the calendaring synchronization worked two-way.
Being able to move (drag and drop, add or hide) the work center modules would be useful.
At the Production Calendar, t would be great to have the option to display all or search a client/job

Probabilité de recommander le produit

JP is just alright. I am having trouble understanding why there isn't a clear/clean sales dashboard

Publié le 24.05.2017

Avantages

Most functions available from app, stores photos, App mirrors the online version, home page is alright

Inconvénients

No Sales dashboard, No Commission tracker/calculator, no P/L report, Production calendar not available in app, Lead source reports for ROI on ad/marketing, Referral tracking for referral program, Cannot make a call from JP calendar (click on `call¿ and nothing happens), Calendar deletes appointments after their start date/time - should still be visible
Proposal template is not very user friendly and you cannot copy and paste into it very well, Invoicing feature, Why when you mark a client as `job lost¿ does it disappear from JP, When viewing the sales report page, we need to be able to click on the lead source and see all jobs won and lost in a list view , Cannot upload videos

Some of the above may have been remedied with Admin, but not rolled out to the users.

Customer service always above

ORGANIZATION!

Avantages

compared with others we have used in the past, much simpler to navigate . Very easy to train new members of our staff, sales. Can view from anywhere the status of a job or lead.

Inconvénients

WE had previously been using a different software. The other software was called Dataforma.
We had joined Job Progress because Dataforma seems to have to many manual functions input to navigate a lead or job from start to finish.
Job Progress when we first joined did not.
Today there seem to be more needed manual clicks and the repetitive naming of estimate and proposals seems to be more common now than in the beginning when A-Top first joined.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

This software is very user friendly

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Save countless hours in office communication and paperwork that is now all in job progress ..... not a file cabinet

Avantages

The seamless communication between myself on the road and the office staff is such a money saver long term. Since we started using this software I can't tell you how many comments I have gotten from customers on how impressed they are with our response time

Inconvénients

The email format does not allow a customer to email into job progress without replying to an existing email that was already sent to them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

User friendly system, very accessible customer support

Publié le 05.06.2017

Avantages

Very user friendly and program is very easy to train new staff on. If there is ever an issue or concern, I know our reps will take care of it or help find the reason why its happening. If a system glitch, it will be addressed and corrected. If a user error, its determined as well so we can address users as to what they are doing to cause it. If I want a feature added, they have always been willing to help get it.

Inconvénients

Management would like access to more reports. Initially the functionality of the desktop version and mobile applications were quite varied but we worked with Job Progress to have same functions on both.

Support client

It has been difficult to get it set up to do all the functions that our old system had let alone use

Avantages

Can use easily With my mobile phone. I do like the work flow statuses. The staff is friendly. .....

Inconvénients

It takes much longer to get work orders to crews than our previous system. There are multiple glitches in the system that seem to be impossible to have fixed

Support client

Several tradies have ditched their paper files for this software.

Publié le 07.02.2018

Avantages

It is powerful, very secure and has a phone app. It has a lot of features that include Fully Customized Job & Workflow Manager
Paperless Mobile App
Safe Cloud Storage & Access
Employee And Subcontractor Manager
Instant Proposals And Contracts
Office, Field & Operations Manager

It works for all kinds of tradies, builders and handymen no matter what demands your business might have

Inconvénients

Little bit pricey, but realistically for the value it gives a tradie who mightnt be that technically capable, thats a small price to pay for saving time

Support client

Very easy to use and learn

Publié le 26.05.2017

Avantages

We actually love the software since we started using it we have come to learn so much about it and are now using jobprogress every single day. i like that we can put all the customer info in along with documents that go to each job.

Inconvénients

we would actually like to see some sort of database so that we dont have to turn to quickbooks to do other things that we cannot in Jobprogress

Support client

Very positive experience. Like all programs, getting to know the ins and outs are always challenging

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The greatest benefit is looking out our work flow progress so we understand where we are with every business opportunity and what stage it lies. The dashboard is very informative.

Avantages

It is very easy to monitor our work flow progress. It is very user friendly and can be more powerful if we had some additional training to help understand an facilitate the use of the product.

Inconvénients

Reactionary time. A little slow at times. Time if always the challenge in learning new software. It would be great to have training courses to facilitate and maximize the power of the product

Probabilité de recommander le produit

My overall experience with Job Progress has been positive. It allows us to keep track of our jobs!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Avantages

That we are able to 100% utilize it to keep track of jobs, or divide them among what point the job is at.

Inconvénients

there are some features, or lack of features when it comes to moving the jobs around on the production board.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Job Progress is a great tool for your basic construction business

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were one of there 1st customers. We have seen a lot of improvements, we have learned a lot about what we really need and don't need in a software product.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and for the most part does what you want it to. For the most part they are easy to get a hold of if you have an issue.

Inconvénients

There are bugs after bugs after bugs. So many little glitches that really prevent you from using it to its full potential. Reports are basically useless. You can report these bugs and they say they will get it fixed, but never do.

2.0/10

Haven't seen that imaginary Visa gift card yet

Publié le 08.07.2017

Avantages

The GPS to find the jobs is pretty cool... clearly having customers organized Is pretty good too not having to go to the office or call to get customers is actually beneficial

Inconvénients

The other day I had to try to log in while driving and out in the field, what a pain it was. I ended up deleting my mobile app by accident

Support client

Easy for us to use. Good for people like me who are disorganized.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Organization and the ability to sell jobs on the spot. Also a great time saver

Avantages

Scheduling appointments and and having separate calendars. I like being able to type up a proposal while at a customers house and have them esign right there to avoid go backs.

Inconvénients

I mostly work on the app in the field. It doesn't allow me to scroll through pics with the homeowner i have to open each one individually. And I don't think I can send pics through the app either.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Meets my needs. Sometimes it can be slow and It would be nice if it was customizable.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Everything is much more organized and well put together.

Avantages

All the features work for what I need done. Everything is easy to understand and I love how things are color coated.

Inconvénients

I don't like how you are not able to really customize what you want. I would love it if I was able to change the names on certain categories. Also, if it was easier to change the categories for certain jobs without having to go into the actual job itself.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

JobProgress has helped us greatly as a company. Easy to track and manage the customer experience.

Avantages

JobProgress is essentially a one stop shop for customer/job management. We can organize docs, photos, and customer notes all in one place for every staff member to see. It streamlines our process, and makes for happy customers.

Support client

Job Progress is a constantly developing program that has a great look to it.

Publié le 26.05.2017

Avantages

The interaction between desk top and mobile versions is seamless, homeowner's page feature is a great communication tool, friendly representatives and fair cost.

Inconvénients

The reporting capabilities are very limited in relation to sales. They have not yet developed a detailed and customizable reporting format, however, I do know it is being worked on. Some pages seem to take a while to load.

Has everything I need

Publié le 07.11.2017

Avantages

How everything is connected. All the information is easily accessible. Everyone can see exactly what happened with every change.

Inconvénients

Speed is too slow. It takes a while to update after every change. I actually need 2 screens to keep continually working.

Support client

I'm probably the last person that you want to hear from because I'm somewhat computer illiterate ..

Publié le 06.06.2017

Avantages

once I estimate jobs all the customers are in the proposal given category.. it's also nice to have the GPS button where I can hit it and find any house without having to type in the address.

Inconvénients

when it makes me login which is a pain in the ass because I can't see real good I hate it when I have to login again because I can hardly see the symbols on a phone

Support client

The program is very easy to learn even for the most computer challenged individual.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Better job and time management

Avantages

Keeping all your job notes, memos, pictures, estimates all in one location. Very easy to navigate and keeping your schedule for daily tasks.

Inconvénients

As a marketing tool it needs work. Would be nice to create lists of job radius. Or create list of jobs by products.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Job Progress is easy to navigate and very useful

Avantages

This software is very manageable and reactive. All my customers are easy to navigate and all the information is readily available.

Inconvénients

Financial is not available to all users to make invoices. I have had problems with the app just closing and losing what I am working on.

Potentially a powerful product

Publié le 15.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Support is pretty good. System is still preferable for us compared to other products on the market. JP is constantly trying to please everyone to “get it right” which is a good thing. I would say they are at awkward adolescent stage and I look forward to seeing this product fully developed.

Avantages

It is able to be customized/tailored to fit your internal protocol. Constantly updating with new and powerful features.

Inconvénients

Good function ideas that never seem to develop completely by getting the bugs out. Still missing many basic/key functions like reporting, and filter/sort options. Production calendar is still not as sophisticated as Google cal. Invoicing needs a template option.

Great Product

Publié le 31.05.2017

Avantages

Very good customization depending on how you want your jobs to go through your personalized pipe-line. Tons of additional features that we use all the time (like call scripts, social media connectivity, etc...). EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've spent hours walking us through everything with every conversation ending with, "is there anything else? and we can schedule another call whenever you'd like if you need anything at all."

Inconvénients

Was slightly difficult to find everything within the program and brought only partial information from our last CRM (half of the telephone numbers)

Not to shabby

Publié le 31.05.2017

Avantages

I love how easy it is to understand. Everything is very accessible and understandable. It also is very well organized.

Inconvénients

I wish it was more customizable. If I was able to set what words are what in white categories, that would be great.

Support client

Poor service, very "buggy", can not perform reporting that we need

Avantages

Ease of navigating program, ability to enter multiple jobs on on one screen, multiple search areas.

Inconvénients

Lack of communication between screens, failure of report generating, VERY buggy with little support to fix issues

0.0/10