The first time I used Proof's "recent activity" pop up on my online class landing page, I more than doubled the number of sign-ups. I had expect to get about 30 registrations, and got 70! I credit Proof with that—social proof is mighty powerful.
Proof's "recent activity" pop up, which shows up on my landing pages as social proof for prospective customers, helped more-than-double the number of participants who signed up for one of my online classes. Love that feature!
Seems they're still working out the kinks in the user interface and it still feels clunky to me. Works like a charm, but it's not as easy to use as it could be.
Proof is really good. But there are some limiting style features that limit its potential.
- Map image shows location of visitors / conversions. Does better with conversions.
- Natural Zapier integration with booking apps like ScheduleOnce.
- Ability to see each conversion and location.
- Slower customer response time compared to similar services.
- Highest priced service out there.
- Styling is limited
- Whenever you create a new notification, you start at zero users, even if the capture source is the same.
- Great features
- Easy to use UX // UI
- Does work (testing improved conversions bc of the social proof aspect)
- Quick install
- Simple to learn logic that you can set based on rules
- Do you really need this? No.... But does it work? Yes... I think that it's definitely worth trying out but I wouldn't put at the top of your list of "must-have" marketing tools