Proof is really good. But there are some limiting style features that limit its potential.
- Map image shows location of visitors / conversions. Does better with conversions.
- Natural Zapier integration with booking apps like ScheduleOnce.
- Ability to see each conversion and location.
- Slower customer response time compared to similar services.
- Highest priced service out there.
- Styling is limited
- Whenever you create a new notification, you start at zero users, even if the capture source is the same.
- Great features
- Easy to use UX // UI
- Does work (testing improved conversions bc of the social proof aspect)
- Quick install
- Simple to learn logic that you can set based on rules
- Do you really need this? No.... But does it work? Yes... I think that it's definitely worth trying out but I wouldn't put at the top of your list of "must-have" marketing tools