Sawyer

4,5 (302)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion de classe pour les prestataires d'activités pour enfants

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

302 avis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for registrations!

Publié le 10/08/2018

I have been super impressed with the way Sawyer is adding options and new features all the time. The customer service I have received from Isabelle and the rest of the team is top-notch!

Avantages

I love that I have all of my services in one place. It makes registration simple and easy for both my customers and myself! I also love that I can create a service once and then simply copy and paste it into my schedule. It makes customization very easy.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the navigation of Sawyer Tools can be cumbersome. It would be nice to have a menu drop-down that allows access to other pages without having to go back to the main menu each time. Also, being able to add a quantity option for adult events and classes would be quite helpful.

Lia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy way to manage class and camp registrations

Publié le 27/09/2022

My favorite thing about Sawyer is that I trust that all my registration information is accurate and in one place. It's been incredibly helpful in running my business. In my years using this software, I've also seen how Sawyer is always changing and improving to meet the needs of clients. It has improved my experience and what I can offer my customers.

Avantages

I like the clean look of this software, and that it is easy to add, change and adjust information on my end. The dashboard helps me see all my upcoming programming and stay in communication with registered participants. It makes billing very easy, offering flexibility for participants and automatic payments so I don't need to spend time tracking this each month or sending reminders. I like the waitlist option.

Inconvénients

The cons are small things - I wish you could edit the coupon codes because I can never get them right the first time. I wish there was a printable check in/check out list as a roster setting that could fit onto one page. I would probably use a mobile app to check class registration, or be able to have different teachers use a mobile sign-in process for classes. But these are small compared to all the benefits.

Noemi

Amazing platform!!!

Publié le 20/04/2024

Avantages

I like the process to integrate the parents to the classes. Easier and quickly!

Inconvénients

They need to put also the Spanish option because we have many latin families.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

I wanted to love it.

Publié le 06/03/2021

It took me a while to come on board with this company. Their management is truly a money driven experience. You can feel it from any company from major corporations to small biz. The way they address their clients and the way they are deeply out for information (emails of their clients', clients) - they are even sneaky about it.

I express my utter discontent with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the response was, thanks for giving us a try. Not, let's make it right. I've been in business for 15 years and received the most outlandish, crazy complaints, my customer is always right. Always.

This particular company is completely disappointing because I really want to love it and ..... it isn't good deep down to it's core.

It looks great.

That's really it...really, that's the selling point it's all downhill from there.

Inconvénients

The widget slows your website down dramatically and the problem has existed for a long time.

Customer Service is the major negative with this platform.
They are set in their ways and will do absolutely nothing beyond their initial intentions.
There are many other platforms that will customize your experience, and they are nice. Which is great.

Cost - You can save $125 a month with multiple other companies.

Your clients must sign up for sawyer before even seeing what you have to offer. They are absolutely hungry for your users information.

Hi Michael,
I am so sorry that you had a less than stellar experience at Sawyer, that is never our intent nor our goal. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this and would love to connect on how we can improve if you're open to it.

Let us know if you have time to hop on a call to review!

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Review from Sit Beside

Publié le 15/04/2024

Avantages

Online payment system. Classes can be duplicated. In system communication with clients.

Inconvénients

Plug in within square space sometimes does strange things.

Swatilekha
Swatilekha
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Sawyer Tools review

Publié le 01/02/2022

Avantages

Registrations are very simple to make, promotion is effective and also calendar integration is helpful.

Inconvénients

Some of the UI parts like "Class Notes" are really primitive looking and more attention could be paid to that.

John

Sawyer works

Publié le 16/04/2024

Avantages

It handles the administrative and financial aspects of my business.

Inconvénients

It can sometimes be a little counterintuitive to use.

Rayhann
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

My Review of Sawyer

Publié le 22/04/2024

It's pretty good and I would overall recommend it for other users.

It's pretty good and I would overall recommend it for other users.

Avantages

One of the things I really like about Sawyer is how it saves your previous submissions for Class Notes. I use Sawyer for review sessions and letting parents know what the class was about and often times, I reuse lesson plans, so Sawyer saving previous submissions is really useful.

Inconvénients

One of the things I would change about Sawyer is that in the previous submissions, it changes the format and puts it in one big paragraph. I wished it kept the format of previous submissions, but it's really not that big of a deal.

Garry
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

A breath of fresh air

Publié le 15/04/2024

Avantages

The thing I like most about Sawyer is all the information that is accessible without too much effort.

Inconvénients

I really have no complaints about Sawyer.

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Thankful I switched to Sawyer.

Publié le 22/04/2024

Avantages

Very easy to enroll parents and process payments.

Inconvénients

Color on the widgets should be optional.

Liz
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

Professional and Productive

Publié le 26/09/2022

Excellent! I believe Sawyer sets myself apart from other children's programing in my area, gives a very professional appearance to my customer base and allows me to save a great deal of administrative time.

Avantages

The Sawyer system is easy and intuitive for my families as well as for myself as a center director. Easy registration as made a big impact on my ability to bring new families into my program, as well as keep my current customers re-enrolling every new semester. I have been using this exclusively for years, and I've absolutely loved the improvements Sawyer has made. They are open and responsive to their providers, and the customer service is top notch.

Inconvénients

I would absolutely love to see the Sawyer Marketplace grow within my local area, in the suburbs of Houston, TX. I believe it would be an excellent resource for parents in our massive metropolitan area, and would be a more effective tool in promoting new business for my program. The membership function is excellent, however I personally haven't figured out to make it work for my program. I would also love to have more creative and expansive email options- such as tags and targeting marketing email features. Also, a way to easily generate a birthday report for children.

Main Street Sites

Pourquoi passer à Sawyer

The ease of use, design, and general efficiency of Sawyer. The majority of other center directors in my business (Music Together) use Main Street Sites, and I feel like Sawyer has much more to offer and is more attractive to modern parents.
Michele
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I’ve used Sawyer for years for Kids yoga classes, after school program, and day camps

Publié le 20/09/2022

Avantages

So easy for the parents to use as well as teachers. We can easily contact a parent if needed by simply pulling up the roster. The kids names are alphabetized by first name which is very helpful for kids coming to class.

Inconvénients

I like it all, however I would add a check in app that instructors can easily have on their phones. I would also reformat the printable roster so that they can fit on one or two pages instead of 7 to 8 pages.

Gara
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Game-changer for this small youth theatre!

Publié le 25/07/2019

Avantages

Always rolling out new functionality
Great design

Inconvénients

Lengthy learning curve - takes a while to get into the flow
Few options for custom coding

Carly
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Happy Sawyer Customer

Publié le 11/05/2021

The customer service has been great since my first phone call. They helped me set everything up and always answer my questions promptly.

Avantages

For me I need scheduling to be easy and not complicated but most importantly I want the parents of my students to book a class with ease!
I am not a big tech person but I found setting up everything on Sawyer to be very straightforward.
I have used other scheduling systems in the past and am so happy that I went with Sawyer.

Inconvénients

The only thing I find a little frustrating is when I post a picture as part of a listing it takes several tries to get it to look good. It often repositions and doesn’t look good. But after a few attempts I get it right.

Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à Sawyer

I loved how it was geared toward children. I love the look of it and think it’s a great scheduling system.
Dara

Highly recommend Sawyer

Publié le 30/07/2019

I’ve really liked using Sawyer and how easy it is not just for me to use but my customers as well.

Avantages

I really like how Sawyer has great customer and created a product that reflects how they listen to their clients’ needs.

Inconvénients

So far I haven’t had any issues. I like that they recently added monthly pricing, which made it easier for me to offer the pricing structure I wanted.

Eventbrite et Camp & Class Manager

Pourquoi choisir Sawyer

Sawyer was easier to setup and use, especially since they work directly with new clients over the phone and are very hands-on in helping setup and train in using it. Also the visual design of their site is easier to navigate saving me time.

Logiciel antérieur

CourseStorm

Pourquoi passer à Sawyer

For the same reason I chose them over CourseStorm, and because they offer the type of registration pricing types I want for my courses.
Audrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Should have made the switch sooner

Publié le 27/04/2021

Avantages

Sawyer is simple for our customers and staff to use. Parents can now register themselves and all their kids and see their family’s schedule all in one place. Also if someone is signing up late Sawyer prorates their registration fees. We use to do all of this manually. Finally our admin can work on making our programs better, instead of redundant menial tasks.

Inconvénients

For staff page loading can be slow. The page navigation could be simpler, and breadcrumbs could be more useful. They’re continually revising the staff interface though.

Janine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Wish Sawyer had the same features for adults...

Publié le 28/01/2022

Well I'm terribly frustrated I'm also very grateful because I needed something quick and I was not able to pay a web designer to develop this deep of the system. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship to it, I want more features for adults and I want more flexibility in general.

Avantages

Because I was not a web designer and didn't have backend experience, I needed a platform that I could basically input information into, I wish however it was more customizable. I also was drawn to Sawyer because I wanted to create memberships as well as classes and this gave me the opportunity to do both.

Inconvénients

There are more things I dislike them like unfortunately. Some of them small like wishing I could customize the color other than red, some of them huge in that the forms are rigid meaning I can't have a different form intake for a member from my students. I need more flexibility and options for my businesses I was hoping everything could live under one umbrella. I find it almost impossible to navigate and find things with ease, it is not user friendly and various features are buried inside other futures and I'm constantly going back and forth trying to find things. I get super frustrated with having to pull up FAQs and directives online. The window doesn't stay open when you move from one area of the website to another so I constantly have to keep it searching for the same information. Some days it's brutal and I feel like I spend way too much time on this program.

Lindsay
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

I've given up.

Publié le 03/01/2022

Avantages

I initially chose this software because it's specifically made for the industry I am in; play space and child groups. I like the look of the design as well.

Inconvénients

I am extraordinarily frustrated with this company. First of all, they rely on customer support people who can't solve problems, only kick them to the engineering team. I don't hear back on bugs that need fixing, or hear from anyone other than this poor guy who's getting all my issues. Second the bugs we're experiencing are completely dumb; minor things that should not be an issue by this stage of their business. Here's the issues I've encountered since starting with Sawyer in September!
1. Can't edit description of memberships because people have bought them
2. My members can't enroll themselves in what they paid for
3. There's a glitch on my website where you have to scroll down twice to get to the widget
4. There's an error in the typing of the party descriptions with characters too close together
5. Refunds cost you money because they charge you the credit card fee
6. We get random drops of income into our bank account
7. Setting up multiple groups was a MESS and needed emailing with admin many, many times (not because I'm bad at tech, but because of the system)

I could go on; honestly in the span of 4 months, I've had so many encounters with their customer service email guy, it's not good. And no one else will talk to me about it, so I'm canceling.

Hi Lindsay,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Sawyer. I know our head of Customer Success is already working with you directly to remedy these issues. Regarding refunds and credit card processing fees, this is unfortunately something controlled by our payment processor Stripe and not in our control. Most payment processors do not return fees on refunded payments but we do understand the frustration. At the moment our default payment option is every 2 business days, but we can adjust payouts to a variety of options that may be better for your business. We are here to support your needs and hope you give us another chance to improve your experience working with Sawyer.

Melanie

Glad to Have This Service

Publié le 06/08/2019

Overall I am happy to have the service. I wish the pages were easier to navigate and there weren't so many steps to go thru to set things up. But customer service is pretty quick to answer questions (tho not always willing to make the changes for me unless they are REALLY complicated).
I am happy to have a way for parents to sign up online and I am too overworked to find an easier software, so I am here for a while.

Avantages

I love that I can be doing something else -- anything else -- and I will look at my phone and see that I have a registration. It's always exciting to see who has registered for what and how much money I just made while doing something else!
My customers love that they can register online without having to call in!

Inconvénients

It's not intuitive. Even after all the years I have been using it I sometimes still have to search around to find what I want to do. But I am getting better at it!
So far there is no way to create online registration for our rolling enrollment.

Melissa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent online registration/payment system for your business.

Publié le 05/10/2022

I have had a very good experience with Sawyer. Set up was easy. I had a Sawyer representative call me on the phone and walk me through installing the software on my website.

Avantages

I like that it makes my business look professional. I have a lot more students in my classes since using Sawyer and I feel the look of the registration page is a big part of that. My parents have the confidence to register because I look organized.

The payment processing is another feature that has helped me save time and awkward asking for payment from my parents. It is set up online an I don't have to worry about non-payment. Its amazing!

Inconvénients

I wish it didn't cost quite as much. I am a very small art studio with only 60 students for the whole semester. I find the cost is worth it since I have more students than I did without it.

Jaimee

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Review of Sawyer

Publié le 29/07/2020

It’s good in general but there are other platforms that have good components that Sawyer is missing.

Avantages

I like the daily class tracking features.

Inconvénients

The party option is still incomplete. You need to develop an app. There needs to be a way to send bills/invoices directly to customers. The reporting function is a total joke. The reports that you are able to run are useless. Parents should be able to register and select check or homeschool funds. I need to be able to run a report grouping children of different ages and different schools. The banking function is almost never up to date. It never reflects current information.

Hi Jaimee,

I am so sorry that you had a less than stellar experience, that is never our intent nor our goal. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this so thank you for letting us know how we can improve! We'd love to connect on a few additional insights you may have, so please do not hesitate to reach out.

Olivia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Sawyer tools

Publié le 08/08/2018

I have been with sawyer from day one, and it has been so great to see them grow. It has definitely solved a lot of registration problems, and makes the process a bit more seamless. It has freed up quite a bit of admin time to focus on growing the business in other ways.

Avantages

THe customer service is the most wonderful aspect of sawyer. If I ever have the smallest problem, the admin team gets back with me within minutes, and a fix is on the way. They are constantly working to make the software better, and really value the relationships they build with their customers. You get the sense that they really care about helping us grow our businesses.

Inconvénients

As they grow, there are frequent bugs. They get worked out very quickly though! Also, as my business grew, I was paying thousands of dollars in fees. I wish I had known about a monthly payment option earlier. I could have saved a very large amount of money.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

All in one place

Publié le 30/07/2020

A major improvement- it was very hard to connect clients with their financial information before, because we were using 2 systems, and parent last name is often different from child's name.

Avantages

I most like that Sawyer streamlined my class bookings, financials, (some) reports, and managing clients.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I find running reports confusing or frustrating. When I want a download of all clients with birthdays and other information that helps me categorize them (birthdays are because our classes are categorized by age, and I also like to categorize them by membership or activities taken), and it's not so easy to figure out who are current members of a particular age who have taken the same activities. The activities are all listed in one category, so they are difficult to separate.

Doc
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions

Great Solution to Online Registration using Credit Card

Publié le 01/08/2019

Super experience, company has strong leadership and support communicates quickly and clearly. Willing to help me when priority requests made on using special features of the Sawyer Tool. I'd high recommend Sawyer Tools to any organization taking online registration for classes, events, camps, etc.

Avantages

Cloud based, handles all sorts of online registration for educational programs; super support to set up and onboard; affordable; terrific support team; growing company --> adding new features to help me with online registration, class management

Inconvénients

no training videos. Training videos on on-boarding, intro features, advanced features and troubleshooting would be helpful

Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Why I like Sawyer for my Business

Publié le 26/09/2018

Positive, Forward Thinking, Clean, Professional, Understands Enrichment Classes, Oppertunities to Grow you business using their product.

Avantages

Sawyer "gets" my business. It is nice to have a platform that has already thought of what I need for my enrichment class platforms. I have worked with other online registration platforms, the interface is not as clean and beautiful as Sawyer and it required more time spent on my end customizing.

Also, Sawyer sends payments DAILY rather than twice a month - which is huge for a small business.

Inconvénients

Like anything new, it takes time to get used to the functions and how to set everything up. But if you do it well the first time, you will only need to go back to make minor edits for each class.

The customer service is TOP NOTCH! This was a HUGE reason I did not get frustrated in those early days of set-up. It took time, but I had assistance at my fingertips whenever I called. Shout our to our support staff