168 avis
168 avis
Ashley P.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Traduire en français

The best promo video service I have found yet.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 25/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With Promo we are able to make original content to keep our social media sites fresh with new videos. Promo also allows us to easily create individualized content for our agents to use on their own social media pages that brands them as their own business with their own contact information rather than the corporate information.

Avantages

Great selection of stock videos to choose from.
Premade templates available for easy editing.
Suggestions of premade videos provided for the specific industry that you declare on sign up.
Great selection of music to add to videos.
Great selection of text overlay options to make videos look anywhere from fun to professional.
Easy to change video format to fit different platforms.
Easy to download video once completed.
Customer service team is readily available to answer questions.
New features and functionality being rolled out frequently.

Inconvénients

I have not found anything about this software that I do not like. When I start to think to myself it would be nice if it had this feature, a feature similar if not exactly like that becomes available. I think they really listen to their customers feedback and requests.

Riley R.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Amazing Platform

Publié le 05/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The customer support has been unmatched, they have helped us even when it was our own mistake in reading information when we signed up and discounted our service. Also having that instant support with the chat and being able to fix small platform errors in only a few minutes could not be better. We got promo thinking we would make a few videos and cancel but since then it has helped get more people to our social pages and has let us show our services in a different way to our website visitors.

Avantages

The quality of all of the video content whether it be premium or free content they are made beautifully. It is easy to customize any videos that work best for who you are advertising to and with our target market being health care professionals it is great to have so much healthcare related content to grow our social media and website.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to change font size within the text box, also be able to have two text boxes appear simultaneously within the same time frame.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Best Product For video Promotions on social media

Publié le 03/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Promo.com made our business to achieve higher results and enagagements in social media platforms. i strongly recommend to try this product for those who are struggling to find the right platfrom for the social media content.

Avantages

This software has some incredible features that can help me customize the video ads according to the size and dimensions of the required social media platforms that you can publish. It has an integrated solution where you can publish the video directly into the respective social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc)

I do like the fact that you can actually customize and reimagine to design your own creative video with existing opensourced content or you can use your own cotent with these templates. There are 1000s of existing templates for quick and quality video ads to publish within a fraction of minutes.

I love the product as it is so easy for beginners to start editing the video content.

Inconvénients

There is noting to worry about this product. once you start using it, you will definitly love it.

Utilisateur vérifié

Disappointing

Publié le 07/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I had quite a few video credits (when I cancelled I still had 6) but this whole idea of making you pay a monthly fee just to keep your credit is very shady and disappointing for a company I have supported for many years. I know most companies chase the mighty dollar I just wish some kept the same honest attitude they had when they started.

Avantages

The software itself has come a long way over the years and is easy to use and gives you decent video content.

Inconvénients

-The price has been steadily increasing.
-Customer service has been disappointing.

Réponse de Promo

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback/review and we would be happy to help out. All unused credits rollover with an active plan and we have several options including pausing the account if you require. All published videos remain yours forever. Can you email us at support@promo.com so we can take a look at your account and help out with a solution that will help out.

Syed R.
Traduire en français

'A dynamic platform to create your dream content'

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As I stated, I like to use this tool so, my overall experience with Promo.com is wonderful. This tool makes my job super easy.

Avantages

I am using this tool for a long time and I really enjoy working with Promo.com. This is an amazing resource that allows you to create wonderful videos even if you have a small budget. They have a lot of the latest features and functions which is totally helpful to be creative with your editing. Promo.com has a massive collection of video clips that are really wonderful. I would say promo.com is a great tool and with it you can smoothly customize your content, logo, post, greetings wish, social media ads, and more. I like to use huge collections of templates.

Inconvénients

I use this tool regularly and I create a lot of content but sometimes I observed that glitches occurred with my content. Which was really disappointing. I think they sould work on this.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Richard R.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

1 click video editing and publishing tool for social media marketing.

Publié le 03/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I decided to recommend this software to be used by our marketing team, we were looking for a solution to create and promote video advertising across our social media platforms. I was able to signup and begin using promo.com immediately with little or no training necessary, in less than 1 hour I was able to produce high quality video advertising clips that were being distributed to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Promo.com is cloud based, cutting edge video editing and publishing.

Avantages

Promo.com is very user friendly, I like the features that allow you to publish directly to your social media outlets. This is great software for marketing teams to use across the board. I love the product support and customer service, I highly recommend this software for anyone looking to grow their social media presence and who needs a tool to create engaging video content.

Inconvénients

Promo.com is so good it has nothing bad about it.

Renee P.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

FABULOUS software!

Publié le 11/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are using the software for our inbound marketing initiatives to achieve lead gen and drive traffic to our website. We will also use videos in drip campaigns and our sales guys will use them in demo situations. In my first 24 hours of use, I had two questions which were expertly handled by the 24/7 chat reps. I could not have been more pleased. A really pleasant surprise.

Avantages

super easy to use, very intuitive UX, and great automation
phenomenal value for the cost
customer service is responsive, swift, knowledgeable, and actually gets the question answered
the library is incredible: unrivaled
having licensed music available is a huge perk

Inconvénients

it would be great to have music on a timeline slider like the clips and captions, to accommodate musical transitions within a single video
if you have to add in a new video clip, the software currently requires manual shifting of all the captions to get them back in alignment, which can be time-consuming if your video is long

Ruengelo B.
Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos

Slidely Promo

Publié le 01/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

i had and still have a good Experience with it good live services good feedback on the chat help god bless u guys

Avantages

the first time when i try this software webs was i say omg this is so coool i had to save some money so fast that i could buy it 1 this software is so nice 1 fast 2 easy u can get all your video in full Hd videos

Inconvénients

what i like is its easy for work whit it and cool

Sumit K.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Easy to use with amazing customer support

Publié le 05/03/2020

Avantages

Easy to use ,intuitive user experience . Dose not require expensive product licenses. Reduced dependency of having a large team of professionals for video editing etc . Saves lot of time and help prioritize other important tasks . Best part is its support , which is always available 24X7 hand holding the user to solve any challenges right from helping them understand a feature or solving a billing issue.

Inconvénients

You need a good processing power in your computer to run the system . While it works okay in low internet speed a system like latest MacBook Pro or Windows system with i7 and 16 GB ram is best for product.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Dan P.
Traduire en français

Look at Promo when you want to make short commercials

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 23/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am not currently using Promo but had used it to make dozens of videos to promote various products for my clients. Overall I was quite happy with it and would not hesitate to use Promo again when the need arises.

Avantages

Promo has a vast library of video clips to use to make a wide range of short commercials and promotional videos for your business or personal use. Adding music/sound and text onto the video is not only essential but it is done very easily.

Inconvénients

I would like more text font options (or the ability to upload custom fonts). At times editing a video (splicing it) or joining two videos was a challenge.

Eric c. W.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Promo works well for simple videos but could be better

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I don't use it as much anymore because the product simply hasn't evolved the way I want it to so that I can get the creative results I want. It's somewhat frustrating. We do still use it though. It enables me to do a custom video of 10 - 30 seconds quickly and easily. I own an executive recruiting firm and we produce a custom video to accompany every new job search, pushing it out over social media and on our website.

Avantages

Promo is relatively simple to use, even for non-tech people. There is a wide range (millions they claim) of video clips available and a pretty good selection of music---all royalty-free.

You own the final product and can do whatever you want with it.

The price is moderate.

Inconvénients

Promo began by allowing users to start from scratch with a blank template, but then created their own templates that you are forced to use or get creative about to customize. No amount of logic or pleading with their customer service ever made a difference.

Their in-house creative videos are almost all really amateurish creatively, except for the exercise videos.

The music selection hasn't seemed to expand or improve much during the two years I have used Promo. So, you have to work with what they have, which isn't all that bad.

They are always trying to upsell me on a plan I don't want.

Some of the instructions on how to use their products are confusing.

Despite repeated requests for the capability of doing voiceover narration with the videos, they still do not offer this. A partnership with VoiceBunny or Voices.com or Fiverr would enable users to hire voiceover talent to create videos that didn't just consist of video, slides, and music.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Fiona S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

A little bit of magic

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 27/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

There is no doubt that video is the way forward. The interaction and level of engagement with our more personal posts as a business, especially those using video, is clear. We have had a slightly halting start, due to the unavailability of key staff to work with the software having taken out a subscription, so several account pauses were required. These were handled efficiently, with understanding and accommodated our small business issues which prevented us using the service for a period of time. Customer support is some of the best we have ever come across, almost instant response, no need to explain previous interactions as they seem always to be on top of things. Really grateful they make it so easy.

Avantages

It is incredibly user-friendly, requiring very little technical knowledge. The sheer range of options is amazing, with a wide range of templates and an endless array of choice. Despite the fact that other companies may use some of the same templates, the personalisation options are such that one is very likely to end up with exactly the same promotional video as someone else.

Inconvénients

To date I have had no technical glitches, and the software has worked seamlessly on my Mac. The only thing that is sometimes a little overwhelming, is the sheer amount of options and as the site has added increased options and functionality it naturally becomes a little more of a complex process. Working with it regularly takes away any confusion.

Kimberly M.

I Create Videos that Convert for Client in 4 Minutes

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/05/2019

Avantages

Social ads, email, all content - when I want to express an emotion or add a branded message, Promo is my go-to platform to create videos that not only convey, but convert because the content is classic, or fun, or anything I can imagine. I can do this in as little as 4 minutes to spending more by uploading my own video content to add with the licensed video on the promo platform. That's key. The biggest thing though I would say is if I have a problem, this team has a chat button so easy to use and I've literally never ever waited to get help. Tell me where else right now that happens. Not even Facebook or other video platforms have this. They are always eager to help. That helps me...helps my client..helps my sales.

Inconvénients

I am not able yet to upload transparent image overlays...yet. These guys are always creating new stuff monthly - new tool, which is why I always keep on coming back.

Damien C.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Great Asset for Our Marketing & Branding

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 14/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From day one I was able to create some great content. When I log in there is usually already a message I want to convey. The template library has more often than not given me ideas on how I want to convey that message. Over the last two years, Promo has helped me create professional content which has reached my target market, helped me to both create brand recognition and accomplish our marketing agendas. The number of compliments I receive on our videos is amazing. It's a great tool which I don't see not using well into the future of our organization.

Avantages

Promo templates provide great baselines for creating content. Just recently all I had to do was brand a template and go. But generally, it is an easy to use software which enabled me to expand our brand and communicate our message in the most cost effective manner possible, while providing a high quality presentation. Which as a start-up company is very important.

Inconvénients

Honestly, for the price, ease of use and functionality. I don't have any cons. This has been an incredible asset for my company. If I had one issue, I wish we could replace the green screen with images. But outside of that no issues.

Wendy T.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Excellent products! Excellent services!

Publié le 28/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent service! I had a last minute project due the day I contacted customer service and they were able to help me resolve a tweak in less than five minutes. They have fast, friendly service and are able to understand what you need, no matter how frazzled you are at last minute. Thank you so much for saving my project! :)

Avantages

I love how user-friendly this software is. Whether you have to create an ad or a short video for an event, you can adapt the software to suit your needs. I've been using Promo videos for a couple of years and have just opened a new business that will benefit from this software.

Inconvénients

Last year, there were less features that made it a little less accessible for what I needed. They have listened to their customers and added new tweaks and features to suit everyone's needs. If you see something missing, that you require to enhance your marketing, just let them know. I'm impressed!

John V.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Promo Is an Outstanding Tool

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 28/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love this product! Great tool, exceptional support team, excellent value especially now with the unlimited premium videos (thank you for that)

Avantages

1) The software allows us to be creative and quickly bring our messaging vision to life without having to worry about the technology. 2) the clips, both free and Premium, are excellent, have high production quality, and are constantly growing in number, 3) this tool is a huge saver of time and money. We can create and customize our message in-house without having to rely on expensive agency solutions that take way to long and don't take the time to adequately understand our business, clients, culture, and messaging goals.

Inconvénients

1) The timeline is clunky. I have a pretty high-powered iMAC and moving clips around on the timeline is a laborious task, especially if using 5 or more clips, 2) would love to see more music options. Many of the audio clips within a genre start to sound alike and is counter to the wonderful variety of video clips you offer. Bottomline, better curation of the audio clips is needed. 3) Would love more flexibility with formatting the text, especially the outro.

Marcos G.
Traduire en français

Excellent application to create social media videos in minutes and without complications.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 03/07/2018

Avantages

Although we are a video company, we are not all geniuses creating videos. That's why this tool worked very well for our sales and marketing team, since it allowed any employee to create interesting pieces and engaging, without needing to have editing notions (it only takes a little creativity!)

They have an impressive and very large library of music and video clips that you can use in your videos. The editor is very simple and easy to use. If you need it, they have enough support material for you to learn how to use the tool.

In general, they have many interesting things that will make creating videos for networks much more effective and eye-catching.

Inconvénients

It has certain limitations, which depending on your needs, objectives and experience, can be frustrating.
For example, I only managed to edit videos that are on the platform. I did not find a way to upload my own video from my computer. Likewise, the "free" version is not really free, since you can not download the videos you make, which by the way, have a maximum duration of 15 sec (in the free version).
While it works properly, the relation between the price and not being able to upload own videos made us keep looking for other options.

Bruce J.
Traduire en français

Promo.com is brilliant for driving awareness of your company.

Publié le 26/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use promo.com for generating awareness of our new services and sending people to our website for conversion. I also use the free version to teach my college marketing students to create videos for their own future jobs or businesses.

Avantages

The variety of videos offered is incredible. The search features are highly accurate in terms of meeting my needs. As a former advertising executive, I love the fact that I have professional videos for my mental health company in a fraction of the cost and time. The longest a video has taken me to create, with myriad alternatives is 3 hours. I usually create within two hours. Here's an example: https://promo.com/share/5ce6ce1c861eda3c9f78c4d0?utm_source=single_shared_link

Inconvénients

Not much to dislike. They are continually adding new features.

Khurram A.
Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
Traduire en français

Amazing fast way of video making.

Publié le 19/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is really fun. I am getting in love with promo.com and with its customer team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Amd more . They all take care of me like a famiky when ever i want help they are always here for me. Thank you pormo for excellent work.

Avantages

It is amazingly fast to make video on promo.com excellent quality videos and photos to use. Good legal music to use. And excellent online customer service. I get help when ever i wanted and its amazingly fast costumer service i did not see anywhere else. I like promo because of its fair services.

Inconvénients

Quality sounds ambience and music should be included more .it should be added more frequently. Same for video too.tampletes ,fonts style should be added more. Sometimes it looks like same thing when it comes to writing and tampletes. And should be added more ready made biographic content .if i want to make my biographic video so it should be ready made so i put my self and my work to get my biographic video ready in minutes ..i will be happy to see more varieties of videos in more category.i wish to see all these too soon.

Alex T.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Awesome !

Publié le 26/10/2019

Nice

Avantages

So many choices, I like to surf on videos, imaginating the music and message to add

Inconvénients

Price ! some packages as in 2016 will be better for little companies in order to buy only 10 and + 10 videos

Bonnie R.
Traduire en français

By far, the best customer service of any company I have dealt with!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Promo is what got me into the business of video marketing and it plays a HUGE role in grabbing my customers' attention and actually making the sale. I am still new - had never made a marketing video in my life a little over a year ago, but with Promo, it didn't matter. I am now making videos every week, making sales and have no doubts my business will be a huge success, sooner rather than later!
I have looked at other products in the past year and have yet to find something comparable to Promo!
Thank you, for giving this entrepreneur a solid foundation to build a reputable marketing business!

Avantages

The number of clips, the wide range of subjects and videos available. Sometimes I type in something off the wall to search and used to be amazed there were actually clips available. Now, I almost always say, Oh, I bet they will have that! No matter how odd it might seem.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there's a hang up when changing ratios, but it's rare.

Eija H.
Traduire en français

Easy to use and great customer support

Publié le 12/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Surprisingly good software for making short marketing videos.

Avantages

It's really easy to use, the video library is versatile and high quality and 24/7 customer support is top notch. I have no previous experience with making marketing videos but with Promo everything is easy and fast.

Inconvénients

I have experienced some technical issues with the software (minor problems with publishing the videos etc) but all problems have been sorted out by the excellent customer service.

Kimberly M.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
Traduire en français

Software is fine. Customer Support Horrible.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NEVER AGAIN. Would never recommend this company to ANYONE.

Avantages

Easy to use would like more options to edit

Inconvénients

Once this company gets your credit card they refuse to stop charging your account. The annual charge of 495.00 is still charged even after you have asked for a cancel. When you contact they they first will tell you they will reduce the charges and only charge you 50% (mind you it was the same day it hit my credit card) after much back and forth they communicated the best they could do was a 70% refund. Its completely ridiculous that they could not cancel and refund the charge in the same day . Its very shady business practices.

Réponse de Promo

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your post and feedback. We would be happy to take a further look into the account as if you set the account to cancel prior to the renewal charge then there will not be any further charges to the account. Can you reach out to us at support@promo.com?

Greg D.

Promo by Slidely is the Perfect Tool for Creating Facebook Ad Videos

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Promo by Slidely allows me to make quality videos for my Facebook Ads auickly and easily.

Avantages

What I like most about Promo by Slidely is that it makes perfect videos for my Facebook Ads. I don't have to worry about format or file size, they just work. Promo is simple to use, too. In minutes someone can go from a complete novice to a seasoned pro using this application.

I like that it handles both rectangular and square video. This way I can use it on both Facebook and Instagram with ease. The audio library is impressive. The selection is vast and the clips are easily sortable so I can find what I want. They're also available in various lengths and are easily edited for the perfect duration.

The biggest reason why I use Promo is the video clip library. They have a huge library of top quality video clips to use in your videos. This is the main thing that sets Promo apart from services like Animoto.

Inconvénients

What I like least about Promo is that I cannot use more than one clip in a video and I can't make long videos. I have to use their stock format and length. This works for a lot of things, but it really limits my creativity.

Isabella D.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Simplicistic, Elegant, & a Staff Who is Beyond Exceptional

Publié le 06/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Connecting to those who are always bombarded with ads and pressuring marketing campaigns, Promo allows the 100 Year Lifestyle to connect beyond the traditional "buy me/here's a discount" ad and rather towards a more organic conversation through videography. This is the future.

Avantages

For those just getting started in the editing world, this platform gives space for innovative expression, marketing, and connecting to more people in a world that is open to listening. By using software like Pinnacle Studios in the past, I find myself very impressed when another editing software, such as Promo, that offers a template-based platform for the creative audience. I love this program for its ability to make people laugh, relate, and tune in for a moment of energetic exchange.

Inconvénients

I don't always appreciate a glitch here and there because I use this software so much. Yet, when I do experience a glitch, the team is ON IT... Like asap and they make you feel supported throughout the instant messaging.