ZeroBounce

Système de validation d'e-mail en ligne.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

410 avis

Sergio Rafael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Publié le 17/07/2018

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Avantages

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails.

I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Inconvénients

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

Nurul Aishah
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Much needed software for verifying email list

Publié le 03/11/2021

Avantages

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

Inconvénients

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Aishah! We appreciate it.

Suresha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Lead development rep

Publié le 10/06/2022

one of the best tools for email verification

Avantages

This is software is very easy to use and very the best tool

Inconvénients

need to spend credits for catch-all email as well

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Thank you for reviewing us, Suresha!

We appreciate the feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Fernando
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great support team and integrations

Publié le 27/10/2022

Support team answer very fast and is 24/7

I need to use integrately to connect ZeroBounce to ActiveCampaign

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Thank you for your kind review, Fernando! We passed your feedback along to our support team.

Please reach out whenever you need us. Happy to have you at ZeroBounce!

Wulliams
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Unsurpassed software

Publié le 14/05/2019

Avantages

Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Inconvénients

A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review!

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool

Publié le 15/02/2019

ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Avantages

ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Inconvénients

The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

awogor
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce

Publié le 09/10/2019

Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Avantages

So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects.
Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns.
It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Inconvénients

It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

Nitya
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

ZeroBounce- A tool for validation email address that is expensive

Publié le 01/05/2022

Avantages

Zerobounce UI: The interface is very simple and easy to use. It takes only few clicks to upload your mailing list and validate your email address. You can export valid or invalid email address in .csv or any other format. Zerobounce also allows younto track your domain and IP reputation.

Inconvénients

Zerobounce is expensive tool for email validation. The pricing need to be rethought and better offering shoule be developed.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

We appreciate your review, Nitya! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ZeroBounce has been a valuable tool in managing our email lists.

Publié le 01/09/2022

Upkeep of our ever-growing email list has been made very easy.

Avantages

ZeroBounce has been very helpful in helping us manage our email lists. The analysis provided of different types of email addresses on our lists is great to help us understand which addresses are safe to keep on the list and which are not.

Inconvénients

Pricing is a little hard to understand, though I wouldn't say the service is overpriced. It's not expensive; just a little confusing. A breakdown of the actual cost per credit would be helpful.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

David, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate and we'll keep your feedback about pricing in mind.

Much success with your email campaigns!

Camley
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Excellent Verification

Publié le 16/08/2022

Avantages

Verification system is accurate and includes catch all

Inconvénients

Can be pricy in the long run and some verifications take a long time

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, Camley! Good to hear you find our email verifier useful.

The ZeroBounce team wishes you much success with your campaigns!

Prabhakar
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

Publié le 21/08/2019

validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Avantages

We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly.

Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Inconvénients

None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

The Email Marketer's Best Friend

Publié le 03/12/2020

Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

Avantages

The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

Inconvénients

I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

Alternatives envisagées

mailfloss

Pourquoi passer à ZeroBounce

Data security

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Garret
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Good Value Email Verification

Publié le 26/03/2019

Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Avantages

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Inconvénients

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us.

As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know.

Manuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Zerobounce is the best!

Publié le 04/02/2021

So far so good...email validations are right on point and the feasibility of use is great.

Avantages

The low bounce rate I get when I verify lists of emails I get monthly through Zerobounce. Better then all the rest that is for sure!

Inconvénients

Nothing so far and I have used Zerobounce now for over 3 years. Haven't needed to call customer service yet so don't really know how that is.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Great to hear your positive feedback, Mr. Lopez. Thank you for reviewing us!

O. Kelvin
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Publié le 16/11/2018

Avantages

Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles.

You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more.

One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue.

With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more.

In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Inconvénients

Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need.

George
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

Publié le 01/10/2018

My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

Avantages

It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

Inconvénients

the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us.
Happy to have you here!

Ernic Jose

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

Publié le 27/06/2018

Avantages

It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Inconvénients

I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

Mr. Vasquez Marin,

Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce.

The team

Feldriana
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

Publié le 27/03/2019

Avantages

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Inconvénients

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us!

Andy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent but Expensive

Publié le 26/03/2019

Avantages

Pervasiveness as it includes so many connections

Inconvénients

Price is too high to be comfortable which keeps us looking for alternatives

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mr. Plata, many thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Please reach out to us whenever you need us, our team will be happy to customize an offer for you.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best list clean-up provider

Publié le 01/05/2021

Avantages

The best thing about Zerobounce is they provide an option for uploading a list in multiple extensions like csv, txt, xls, and also you can download files in the same extension. Not like the other provider that provides only csv and txt. Clean-up accuracy is great. I am having a database of corporate email addresses and the only bounce I have got is Internal bounce. Hard bounce was like 1 or 2 from 1000 email database clean-up which is completely fine.

Inconvénients

Two things I don't like about Zerobounce is they do the clean-up slow and the price is high in comparison to their competitor like Emailable.

Alternatives envisagées

Emailable

Pourquoi passer à ZeroBounce

Because of cleaning accuracy.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback -- and for choosing us!

Please reach out whenever you need us, we're available 24/7.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ABC - 123 - Done and Done! So great, fast and easy to use.

Publié le 02/05/2018

The sheer fact that I know that I won't have Hard Bounces on my email Campaigns is enough satisfaction alone, everything else is a bonus! Fast, VERY easy to use and user-friendly.

Avantages

Its super user-friendly and I love the outcome of knowing that my emails are verified before I send a massive e-Blast or marketing campaign to my clients!

Inconvénients

I can't think of one single thing I don't like about ZeroBounce! It's just that GREAT! Maybe a suggestion - be able to submit unformatted Excel Docs to reformat by Name, Address, etc in columns...but seriously - this is a GEM!

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

This is so wonderful to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Maryuly

i love this platform

Publié le 01/05/2018

Avantages

Zerobounce is the best email verification platform. It is easy fast and efficient. They give you free cleaning of 100 emails and this helped us a lot. I love

Inconvénients

The platform is a bit expensive compared to others, but this is the most complete and fastest of all. It adapts very well to our needs

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mrs. Ordaz, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us!

Best Anti-Spam Software in the Market

Publié le 25/07/2018

Avantages

From small businesses to large ones, no matter how many emails and noise you receive on a daily basis, ZeroBounce has got you covered. The perfect solution for sorting, analyzing, and presenting the information you WANT and NEED to see.

Inconvénients

This is the first software review in which I have no cons to mention, as well as giving it a perfect 5/5 star review.
Do not hesitate taking a chance with ZB.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

We are very grateful for your review! Thank you.

Nivedita
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Useful email validation program.

Publié le 30/11/2018

It is very useful to clean my email list which allows less bounces on emails.

Avantages

I found very easy to setup my account on this application. It can verify all kind of domains very quickly.

Inconvénients

I couldn't understand its API functionality. They don't have any tutorial also to help the users.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback! We'll also keep your suggestion in mind.

Robyn Margaret

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way to ensure customers get your emails!

Publié le 25/04/2018

My emails get through to clients with zero bouncing, true to the name.

Avantages

As with any business, emails can mean leads. But leads won't happen if your emails are sent to spam by rigorous spam filters! ZeroBounce ensures that that doesn't happen. It also helps protect me from spam and other such issues on my end. Plus, it has helped me rise in my search results on Google. I think this is because it allows me to get through to people with less email bouncing.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit complicated to learn this application, especially figuring out the filter settings. But overall, I have had no problems with it.

Réponse de Hertza Traduire en français

Mrs. McComb, we are very glad to hear about your great results with our system. We wish you the best with your clean email list! Thank you for reviewing us.