15 avis

Oribi

Dites adieu aux anciennes méthodes analytiques de marketing.

4,6 /5 (15 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Randy H.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Do something with your data

Publié le 28/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

They make me feel like a partner in my business that wants me to succeed

Avantages

Oribi makes it easy to connect all the different cloud services I'm using and get a full overview of the user experience/journey from discovery to superfan.

DATA is the most valuable asset you have as a business and tracking doesn't help you move forward. Oribi allows me to take action and show me what channels convert and which don't.

Inconvénients

The start-up price is high and there is no free option to get started besides the 14-day trial.

So, before you start, make sure you have the website, product and funnel ready so that you can directly implement, track and optimize.

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you Randy! We work hard to make sure our users' businesses will succeed and get results with Oribi, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are also happy to offer demo calls where we show our users the ROI they will get with Oribi!

Tom A.
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Outstanding value for money

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

At Eurocell we have quite a unique business structure with multiple routes to market. As such we have several different customer types who all use the website differently. Oribi helps us track how these's different customers use our websites and gives us valuable information to continue to tailor and improve the website.

Avantages

The value for money with this software is amazing. We'd been looking for behavioural analytics software for some time but always been priced out by the high costs. Oribi fit perfectly into our modest budget and was incredibly easy to set up and use.

Inconvénients

The only real downside is the limited reporting Oribi offers. You can only report in a pdf document from the reporting section, which can be limiting in terms of what data you can include and exclude. Ideally I'd like to be able to export to .csv or .xls formats across the various pages depending on what I'm looking at. I've also had some issues with the dashboard not being able to load certain reports or visitor journeys. However when I've raised these the support team have responded very quickly and we're incredibly helpful.

Réponse de Oribi

Thanks so much for your review, Tom. We thrive to improve in several mechanisms where reporting is one of them. In the past months we did include several additions and improvements to the reporting to have these more flexible to the user needs. We will continue invest in this area in the coming months as well

Utilisateur vérifié

Not Really For B2B

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 20/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Meh.. the company overprices for a mediocre tool that is heavy on its look and UI. Ut not so functional at the agency level.

Avantages

What I like is they have an easy to read funnel, correlation between behaviors and just a very easy to read analytics that is packed with graphics that can be pulled onto a deck

Inconvénients

This is not even close to other 3rd party analytics tools for the same price, its an upgraded Hotjar at best. While its useful for its look its pretty shallow for its ability to do much else. It can’t handle things like call tracking or keywords. If u get this u will still need to pair it will google analytics especially if your in B2B where inbound keyword tracing and call tracking are important.

Réponse de Oribi

Thanks for your honest reply here. We believe we solve many marketing dilemmas to many organizations such as companies, eCommerce or Marketing agencies who look to understand their users' journey and how to constantly improve it to create more business/ revenue. We get a lot of product requests from the field where we try to tie it to what the majority of the audience request, doing our best not to tailor it to a specific segment or a market.
In regards to the comparison with Google Analytics - we do not look to replace Google Analytics, but we are a "must have" solution for marketers who look to do more with their analytics. We provide with much more insights than total # of visitors or page views, in a quick and easy way, without needing developers involved.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Dvir P.

Experience with ORIBI's team

Publié le 03/09/2019

Easy to use.
looks stunning
Save tons of time

Inconvénients

the interface is a biy clingy
cost - its not for everyone if you are a small business

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you so much, Dvir! Oribi is indeed all about saving you time and making analytics easy for non-analysts. We look forward to continuing working with you. :)

Derick D.
Secteur d'activité: Internet

Cut through the noise

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Avantages

What I find useful about Oribi is that you can quickly get the data you need. Google Analytics is more powerful in the sense that it gets you more bulk information, but at the cost of a lot of stuff you don't want (either at the moment, or ever). So GA is great for deep dives (rare) and requires foresight in what you're tracking. With Oribi, you dont have to plan in advance what you want to track. You just do it, and a lot of the information that one needs is already compiled into very handy reports. I suggest using Oribi as a "daily driver" and GA for the once-in-a-while more powerful dives.

Inconvénients

There's really not much to dislike! Everything's been great so far.

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you for the great review, Derick! We appreciate you taking the time to share in detail your experience with us. As you said, since Oribi automatically identifies and tracks 100% of the events on your site you don't need to plan in advance or invest any effort in defining complex events. Lately we also invested more in bulk information, for example our Visitor Aggregator! We invite you to read more about that here: https://oribi.io/help#journeys-aggregator

David F.
Secteur d'activité: Design
Traduire en français

A refreshing perspective on familiar analytics

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

5 Stars. Oribi provides actionable analytics that can be easily shared and understood

Avantages

I am in love with the event correlation feature in Oribi. This is my favorite tool to find actionable information & would take hours to pull without Oribi.

Inconvénients

I wish the data could be exported into 3rd party data visualization tools so I could combine my website analytics with other corporate data.

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you for your review, David. Much appreciated.
We actually added lately the ability to export your Oribi data to FaceBook and Google Analytics and ads, with the purpose of optimizing and targeting your right audience. This has proven a lot of success across the board - I recommend you to look into this - happy to provide you with 1:1 training.

Fae D.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

The only time I was glad that I read the Facebook comments

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I first found out about this on Facebook. I really liked the ad they were running, and then I went to click the comments. I had never seen so many people so passionate about how much they enjoyed this product, and have never seen this many users defend a product. I joined them. Every time I see an ad come up now, I'm right there to help defend how lovely this product is.

Avantages

The customer service. Also, every time I use it, I actually feel calm because everything is so beautiful to look at.

Inconvénients

I really don't have any cons that matter enough to comment here.

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you so much for your kind words and support, Fae! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we're always here and happy to help and answer any question. :)

Thomas Z.
Traduire en français

Oribi helps us create better websites and better content

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Oribi has been great to work with. I think we were one of the early adopters of the software.

Avantages

I love the AI capabilities of Oribi and the ability to create correlations. I also love the ability to white label the reports and to see all of our web pages rankings

Inconvénients

It is an expensive software if you want to scale it especially on the lower end of the scale. As we get more customers and want to track more accounts it is expensive until we get to a certain tipping point.

Réponse de Oribi

Thanks so much for your review Thomas. Happy to hear you are making use of some of our key functionality.
Pricing wise we always adjust to market standards and we are happy to work with you on pricing that can accommodate the number of clients you look to support. Just reach out to the team and they can take this further.

Martina D.
Secteur d'activité: Sports
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Great for seeing all your stats in a digestible way

Avantages

I love Oribi as I can see my stats in an easier way than using Google Analytics (which I also use). I do like seeing the visitors viewing maps, as makes me understand how their attention is caught.

Inconvénients

None, I think it is pretty good, I give it 10 points.

Réponse de Oribi

Martina, thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to provide our users with the best features such as the Visitor Journey, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Emma R.

Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Great - But Missing Some Key Functionality

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For the most part good, very responsive to questions. Just wish there was more functionality that would make it easier to get more key insights.

Avantages

It is mostly user friendly and very easy to see actionable insights.

Inconvénients

There's some key functionality that isn't developed yet. Being able to change the sort value, see pages after the query string when our product pages are built off search strings instead of hard coded URLs. We can't see what drove traffic to a specific product. We can't use filters to exclude URL parameters. We wanted to use this as a replacement for Google Analytics while we do a complete cleanup of that account, but we have to use it in tangent because it just isn't as robust even for day to day use.

Réponse de Oribi

Thanks for your honest reply here, Rebecca.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Brittany C.
Traduire en français

Very helpful for my team to track results

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 24/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helped lift the vial from our website's visitors behavior, really gave us insights into what users were most interested in on our sites.

Avantages

It gives me and my team great insights into traffic on our site, and our clients' website so that we can make changes to user experience and focus on areas of marketing.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything that I don't like about Oribi, maybe they could have some options for custom conversions.

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you so much, Brittany! We're happy to hear Oribi helped you have a better understanding of your visitors and to make the right changes on your website. We also want to invite you to read all about creating custom events with Oribi: https://oribi.io/help#custom-events.

We are looking forward to continue working with you! :)

Tzhaci Z.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

It's a very good and useful product

Publié le 29/08/2019

Avantages

the UI and the simplicity is very good .

Inconvénients

no cons, I like to work with this product

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you for the kind words, Tzachi! We're happy to hear you loved Oribi. We're here to make your analytics simple and actionable. Our customer success team is looking forward to continuing working with you. :)

Roy D.
Secteur d'activité: Banque

Excellent product!

Publié le 29/08/2019

Avantages

Easy onboarding, great UX/UI and fast support

Inconvénients

none because first I was with google and oribi is much better

Réponse de Oribi

Thank you for the kind words, Roy! We're so happy you loved Oribi. We will stay committed to providing you with an easy way to get actionable insights from your analytics and provide quality support.

Aviram G.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great product

Publié le 25/08/2019

Avantages

Sace the entire head ache and get the knowledge to your computer.

Inconvénients

Nothing, it was super easy to set up and got insights instantly

Réponse de Oribi

Aviram, thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.