111 avis

CleanCloud

Système point de vente pour les nettoyeurs à sec et les laveries

4,7 /5 (111 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
94% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
111 avis
Tony T.
Traduire en français

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Publié le 11/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

Avantages

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

Inconvénients

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Réponse de CleanCloud

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Wajahat B.
Traduire en français

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

Publié le 08/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

Avantages

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

Inconvénients

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

Lalita A.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Cleancloud

Publié le 30/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Avantages

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

Inconvénients

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Titus O.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics

As Easy as Easy.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

Avantages

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

Inconvénients

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

Mark H.

CleanCloud Delivers

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Avantages

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Inconvénients

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

Frank S.

CleanCloud Review for Laundromat with Pickup/Delivery service

Publié le 30/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

CleanCloud is exactly what we were looking for and exactly what we needed to move forward with our growing pickup/delivery service. From importing our existing customer base and product list, to communicating pickup/delivery order status to our customers in real-time, CleanCloud has come through for us each and every time.

Avantages

We were looking for a comprehensive laundromat solution with a pickup/delivery component. CleanCloud POS handles over the counter wash & fold and follows orders through the production process from washer to dryer to folding table to inventory. The pickup/delivery driver app integrates seamlessly through the cloud in real time, so changes made on the road are updated in the system immediately.

Inconvénients

1) There are certain screens that I'd like to customize (icon size/placement), but that functionality has not yet been implemented. Based on my experience with the support team, I am confident that these matters will be addressed. 2) I wish we were able to use our existing phone number for the automated text messaging system, but that is not an option at this time.

Ronald L.

Caso de exito

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

En general estoy feliz con CleanCloud. La facilidad y lo intuitivo que es el programa hace que tu experiencia de usuario sea genial. Es muy rápido de configurar y en pocos minutos ya puedes tener tu tienda operativa y poder atender a tus primeros clientes

Avantages

La facilidad del software es increíble. Cuando planeaba montar la primera tienda no tenía idea de cómo iba a gestionar mis pedidos hasta que encontré clean cloud, lo probé 7 días y me pareció espectacular. En unas horas configure todo y ya tenia mi lavandería lista para empezar a recibir clientes.

Inconvénients

Nos ayudaría mucho a los pequeños negocios que los costos de SMS no fueran tan elevados. Básicamente mejorar las herramientas de marketing para poder potenciar la publicidad hacia nuestros clientes.
Por otro lado, el costo de rentar el software es bastante elevado y creo que deberían dar algún descuento a los clientes que pasen el año usando clean cloud, ya que eso significa que son negocios consolidados que seguirán con CleanCloud durante muchos años mas.

Sayyed A.
Traduire en français

Best complete software package in market

Its good so far.

Avantages

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Inconvénients

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Bruce B.

Outstanding

Publié le 13/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Avantages

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

Inconvénients

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer.
The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Joan pere S.

PRACTICO Y ESCALABLE

Publié le 08/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Mi experiencia es buena por que la comunicación con el cliente está muy bien resuelta. y es lo más importante.

Avantages

Me permite crecer y tenerlo todo controlado, definiendo el taller y diferentes locales de Tintoreria,
La trazabilidad de las prendas es buena, y la usuabilidad es muy intuitiva.

Inconvénients

Al inicio de la actividad resulta complicado rentabilizar su coste, por el volumen de prendas.
Por otro lado hecho de menos poder hacer un seguimiento y control de las prendas, cuando las subcontrato;
por ejemplo peletero, alfombras, teñidos, pequeñas costuras, etc.
También creo que seria útil poder cotizar un servicio no solo por precio/unidad y precio/kg., sino también por precio/m2 como es el caso de las alfombras y las cortinas.

Llevar la contabilidad depende de la compra de otro programa, en los pequeños negocios lo más necesario es la emisión de facturas y su control. Tampoco me gusta que una vez has facturado un servicio a un cliente, no lo excluya de la factura mensual.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Saoud A.
Traduire en français

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Publié le 28/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Avantages

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Inconvénients

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Réponse de CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Deborah D.
Traduire en français

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Publié le 23/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Avantages

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Daren H.

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Publié le 24/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development...

Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ...

We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction

Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ...

Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew)

Many thanks

Avantages

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Inconvénients

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently

The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Donnalee A.
Traduire en français

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Publié le 28/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble.

Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle.

The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows

LOVE LOVE LOVe

Clean and intuitive
Comprehensive
Well priced
Patient and helpful support team
Logical

Inconvénients

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Hari K.
Traduire en français

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Publié le 09/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Avantages

Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features.

Inconvénients

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing.
Text credits are bit expensive.
If the app has push notification facility that will be great.

Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.

Sarah L.
Traduire en français

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

Publié le 29/09/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Cloud based.
Great value for money
Really aids workflow and staff management
Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Inconvénients

Can be a bit clunky in its operation
Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Casey S.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Great Software

Publié le 30/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Customer service

Inconvénients

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

Talahat M.

Array of Features

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Developed with customer user experience in mind. Ticks all the usual boxes and has an excellent development team always working on new features. Serves everyone, from the small single operation to multiple stores with conveyors systems.

Avantages

Interface is very user friendly and can be adapted to your own needs

Inconvénients

Additional feature requests are not always added and takes a while to implement if accepted

Enrico V.

CleanCloud review

Publié le 12/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Avantages

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Inconvénients

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Marisela E.

Great Dry Clean software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 25/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to communicate with our clients, and outsourced work, along with keeping tracking of finances and incoming moneys is such a seamless feature of this program. It was really great to see it in action.

Avantages

I really liked this software. I used it for a short time under its Free Trial (14 days). It is easy to use, and very organized. Best of all the clean look of the program makes it very easy to select items, specify the process it will undergo. The customer organization is really great - one is able to email clients and keep track of their orders very clearly. Everything about this software allows for an all around understanding of finances and procedures.

Inconvénients

The only setback for our small business and the reason we opted to not continue to use it was the price. When we can increase business and generate more clients, then I can see us switching to this beautiful software.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Antonio C.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics

Cleancloud is the best Partner to work with in Software Solutions

Publié le 21/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Benefits: Organization; Capacity to update constantly the software; Problems: I would like to have some features that are not posible to implement taking in considerations the issues of my business; Lack of support in other languages;

Avantages

1. Capacity to update the system all the time; 2. Easy process; 3. Webminars to help;

Inconvénients

The fact I cannot adapt/adjust everything to the way my business is built on.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Kelley H.
Traduire en français

It's a great program! I love it being online and I can log into it from anywhere and check sales!!

Publié le 12/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love the part that it text my customers when their order is ready to be picked up!

Avantages

I like it the most because I can teach my employees really quickly how to use it! It's user friendly!! I love how they link my stores together and I can log into one of them and see them all!!

Réponse de CleanCloud

Thanks Kelley for the kind review.

Just one thing, we also support EVO Payments in the US as well as Stripe.

Biljana Z.
Traduire en français

Great software and excellent customer support

Publié le 23/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I needed a software for my dry cleaning & laundry, which operates with 3 business models: we have counters, but now starting lockers and routes, too. The guys from the CleanCloud first helped me with the translation to Serbian and then made all the necessary changes to make the software applicable for counter, route and lockers customers. I mean they literally do whatever I need within minutes. And there were quite a lot changes that I needed to do in order to make it work.
The software is very intuitive, easy to use and meets all our needs. Since I love to analyze business KPI, it gives me all the necessary data I need. And the best thing is that the guys who own it are constantly improving it, adding new and very helpful features.
I would really like to recommend the software AND the team behind. :)

Avantages

Intuitive, easy to use, informative reports, tailor-made for all our needs. Adaptable for all business models (counter, route, lockers). The developers are constantly improving it and adding new features.
Magnificent customer support.

Inconvénients

It doesn't support our special letters (like , , ) on the receipts.

Manuel A.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Best Option for Laundries

Publié le 01/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely. We really made a good decision when we suscribe in clean cloud.

1. Easy to use
2. Easy to implement
3. Excelent support (fast reply, they really solve issues)
4. Good Solution for drivers in delivery service

Inconvénients

1. Nothing, I received everything that I expected and even more.

Karl H.

Very Simple yet powerful software

Publié le 15/08/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent software, easy to use and manage. Very easy for all staff to learn and very intuitive. We absolutely love this software. Great that we can manage from any of our computers and even our phones / tablets when on the go.

Avantages

The best thing about the software is how simple it is to use. All of the information is there at your fingertips. Easy to manage also, so our time is spent not updating / learning the computer system but doing what we do best (laundry and dry cleaning). The price of the sofware is very reasonable and the support we receive is second to none. All the support guys are extremely helpful, quick to respond and really know their stuff.

Inconvénients

I feel the delivery scheduler could do with a little more work. However I know this is a brand new feature and hasn't long been implemented so is still work in process.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10