CleanCloud

Système point de vente pour les nettoyeurs à sec et les laveries

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 132

Tony T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Publié le 11/05/2019

Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

Avantages

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

Inconvénients

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Réponse de CleanCloud Traduire en français

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Larry T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CleanCloud is the way to go!

Publié le 05/01/2022

I've been very happy with all the Cleancloud personal and there customer support team is awesome.

Avantages

Cleancloud is the third POS I've integrated since the year 1996. My first POS was purchased and converted to franchise use only. The second did not fulfill half of their promises so I went to the Clean Show to check out who was available. Cleancloud was already integrated with my assisted assembly and their pricing was substantially lower that the main players. The Customer App , Driver App and Customer Portal were all functions that I was looking for to up my customer experience. Those features along with heat seal labels, assisted assembly, access from any computer or cell phone and a very user friendly interface made the choice easy for me.

Inconvénients

CleanCloud has been around for 7 or 8 years mainly in Europe, Africa and Asia but North America was a new market for them when I signed up. While the original setup was not difficult, there was alot to consider and cover when setting up a new POS. At that time, their manual, training videos, and onboarding was a little weak, but since then they set up the CleanCloud University for set-up and employee training.

SMRT Systems

Pourquoi choisir CleanCloud

Product development was always promised and never delivered.

Logiciel antérieur

Cleantie

Assisted Assembly integration and cost
Lalita A.
  • Company size: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Cleancloud

Publié le 30/09/2020

Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Avantages

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

Inconvénients

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Jeanne B.

Best Cloud-based dry cleaning software

Publié le 11/01/2022

Overall, I am glad I came across CleanCloud. The staffs are very courteous and helpful when I need technical help. The software is very easy to use and implement. I don't think I am ever switching to another company!

Avantages

I like that this software is cloud-based. I get to manage my business from anywhere. Plus, I can send texts to my customers from the website for a small additional fee.

Inconvénients

I don't like that although I can send texts to my customers, they cannot reply to me. It would be great if they would allow for this option.

Paul C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great system at affordable price.

Publié le 11/06/2021

Very pleased

Avantages

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Inconvénients

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

Enlite POS

Price and functionality.

Pourquoi passer à CleanCloud

Ability to integrate with our chosen card machine. (Paymentsense)
Meynard T.
  • Industry: Hôtellerie

Great Software

Publié le 04/11/2021

Great software.

Avantages

The software help me triple my revenue by addding Pickup and delivery.

Inconvénients

There was issues but the support team are very helpful with solving the issue.

Zac B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

CleanCloud Review

Publié le 18/10/2021

Its been good. I like it a lot.

Avantages

The flow through the cleaning process. The ability to logon anywhere and view / work out any of the pending orders.

Inconvénients

Getting the PoS to work with our hardware (printing, scanning, cash drawer)

Pourquoi choisir CleanCloud

Old system, poor support, lack of integrations & lack of cloud access

Pourquoi passer à CleanCloud

See answers above. CC has a noticeable advantage in quality & polish over these other systems.
Talahat M.

Intuitive and User friendly

Publié le 29/12/2021

A very up-to date software full of features designed by the company and the users. A forever evolving software and in touch with their customers to quickly make changes and integrate new features. A company that listens to customers and acts.

Avantages

The software is customisable in appearance pricing and gives control to the the administrator.

Inconvénients

Software only allows forward booking of four weeks at a time.

Carlos C.

Best Functionality and Vslue

Publié le 11/12/2021

Overall It has been very positive. CleanCloud is set up to facilitate interaction and take feedback from any user that wants to contribute and request changes.

Avantages

All in one system (POS, CRM, Customer App, Driver App and Web ordering tool), continuous improvements and updates with monthly live webinars, training videos, and a lot more.

Inconvénients

The inventory tracking needs some refinement

Susan W.

Ease of ise

Publié le 06/01/2022

Avantages

We found this software very easy to switch over to from the traditional invoicing system. Our employees were quick to catch on. We appreciate the improvements monthly to the software

Inconvénients

It’s all good. We do not use the delivery part of the software

Wajahat B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

Publié le 08/10/2020

The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

Avantages

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

Inconvénients

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

Frank S.

CleanCloud Review for Laundromat with Pickup/Delivery service

Publié le 30/09/2020

CleanCloud is exactly what we were looking for and exactly what we needed to move forward with our growing pickup/delivery service. From importing our existing customer base and product list, to communicating pickup/delivery order status to our customers in real-time, CleanCloud has come through for us each and every time.

Avantages

We were looking for a comprehensive laundromat solution with a pickup/delivery component. CleanCloud POS handles over the counter wash & fold and follows orders through the production process from washer to dryer to folding table to inventory. The pickup/delivery driver app integrates seamlessly through the cloud in real time, so changes made on the road are updated in the system immediately.

Inconvénients

1) There are certain screens that I'd like to customize (icon size/placement), but that functionality has not yet been implemented. Based on my experience with the support team, I am confident that these matters will be addressed. 2) I wish we were able to use our existing phone number for the automated text messaging system, but that is not an option at this time.

Heartland Retail

Pourquoi choisir CleanCloud

Automated pickup/delivery features, reporting features, production process features

Features, Cost, Sales/Support Staff
Mary V.

Brought All of Our Data into One Place

Publié le 09/11/2021

CleanCloud has let us put all of our customers, their orders, and their payments in one location. It allows us to email and text our customers directly from within the app, notifies our customers when their payments have been declined, sends out automated service reminders, as well as when the driver is on the way, the order has been picked up, and the order has been delivered. I no longer have to maintain multiple databases of customer records, because they are all in one place. While we have struggled a bit with metrics to find very specific information, our overall experience with CleanCloud has been very positive. Their customer service team is prompt, the webinars keep us informed of changes, and they are always working to make the software better.

Avantages

My favorite features of CleanCloud are the ability to keep all of my customer data and sales in one place, automated reminders for service, and ease of use for employees.

Inconvénients

There are some areas for improvement including routing and metrics. To be fair, however, routing for our company is exceedingly difficult.

Titus O.
  • Industry: Équipements publics

As Easy as Easy.

Publié le 29/09/2020

I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

Avantages

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

Inconvénients

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

Geelus

The reviews online The Features The Flow Ease of use Support
Mark H.

CleanCloud Delivers

Publié le 29/09/2020

We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Avantages

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Inconvénients

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

Ronald L.

Caso de exito

Publié le 29/09/2020

En general estoy feliz con CleanCloud. La facilidad y lo intuitivo que es el programa hace que tu experiencia de usuario sea genial. Es muy rápido de configurar y en pocos minutos ya puedes tener tu tienda operativa y poder atender a tus primeros clientes

Avantages

La facilidad del software es increíble. Cuando planeaba montar la primera tienda no tenía idea de cómo iba a gestionar mis pedidos hasta que encontré clean cloud, lo probé 7 días y me pareció espectacular. En unas horas configure todo y ya tenia mi lavandería lista para empezar a recibir clientes.

Inconvénients

Nos ayudaría mucho a los pequeños negocios que los costos de SMS no fueran tan elevados. Básicamente mejorar las herramientas de marketing para poder potenciar la publicidad hacia nuestros clientes.
Por otro lado, el costo de rentar el software es bastante elevado y creo que deberían dar algún descuento a los clientes que pasen el año usando clean cloud, ya que eso significa que son negocios consolidados que seguirán con CleanCloud durante muchos años mas.

Saoud A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Publié le 28/03/2018

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Avantages

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Inconvénients

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Réponse de CleanCloud Traduire en français

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Deborah D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Publié le 23/05/2018

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Avantages

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Sayyed A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best complete software package in market

Its good so far.

Avantages

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Inconvénients

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Peter L.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

Publié le 05/04/2021

Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

Avantages

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

Inconvénients

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

Daren H.

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Publié le 24/10/2016

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development...

Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ...

We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction

Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ...

Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew)

Many thanks

Avantages

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Inconvénients

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently

The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Nurit B.

SUPER GOOD

Publié le 09/08/2021

VERY GOOD SYSTEM

Avantages

EASY TO MANAGE!!! ONLINE EVERYWHERE, EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

Inconvénients

sOMETIMES WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET WE CANT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT.

Donnalee A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Publié le 28/11/2018

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble.

Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle.

The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows

LOVE LOVE LOVe

Clean and intuitive
Comprehensive
Well priced
Patient and helpful support team
Logical

Inconvénients

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Bruce B.

Outstanding

Publié le 13/10/2020

It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Avantages

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

Inconvénients

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer.
The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Hari K.
  • Industry: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Publié le 09/07/2018

Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Avantages

Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features.

Inconvénients

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing.
Text credits are bit expensive.
If the app has push notification facility that will be great.

Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.