ActivTrak

Analyses gratuites de surveillance des salariés et de comportement d'équipe.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

509 avis

Richard R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

My opinion

Publié le 30/11/2018

I'm very happy, never run in any error and the agent program is constantly updated

Avantages

ActivTrak is a powerful tool for businesses. You can watch live the efficiency of every employee, if and were their are wasting their time on internet and very discreet. You have all the data in a simple web page with a lot of option and statistics for every user.

Inconvénients

The first time you login in the dashboard, its a little weird and you need some time to find everything, how to activate account and change the settings.
The installation while is very fast and easy, sometimes is blocked from antivirus programs

Nathan R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale

ActivTrak - Excellent software to aid in compliance and InsiderThreat

Publié le 30/07/2020

So far, we've been thoroughly pleased with the software.

Avantages

ActivTrak gave us further insight as to what our staff really does throughout the day, applications they run, and aid with compliance.

Inconvénients

Categorizing sites and applications takes a bit, but I don't see another way around it.

Alternatives envisagées

InterGuard Employee Monitoring

Pourquoi passer à ActivTrak

We chose ActivTrak because of their ease of use, quick and silent deployment, and ability to aid with Insider Threat. Terramind and InterGuard were too expensive and cumbersome to administer. Since we work with the Federal Government, we couldn't use StaffCop since it's made in Russia. We have users located across the globe, so it was imperative that we have a solution that allows remote users to be monitored and submit feedback when they're online regardless of connecting back to our headquarters on-prem network.
Kimberly H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good service but not for companies less than 5 people.

Publié le 16/06/2020

I really liked the services but felt lied to when the free trial was over. At the check out you find out you have to pay a price higher than advertised.

Avantages

Good service, easy to use and lots of nice features. I really would have like to use this services. It was my first choice and would have use it if not for the cost.

Inconvénients

You shows a good price per users but when you go to subscribe it requires minimum of five users. I only needed one user which made the price was very high for me.

Alternatives envisagées

WorkPuls

Pourquoi passer à ActivTrak

I like the features offered, felt Activtrak have more features.
Grietz R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Externalisation/délocalisation

A BPO Essential Tool

Publié le 25/05/2021

I would say that its worth its price. Ever since we started our Work From Home set up, managing the team has been made easy by ActivTrak. We are able to monitor our team's activities as it relates to their productivity and we are able to keep our word to our clients about protecting their data and prevent any data security breaches.

Avantages

I love how it integrates productivity tracking and security in one platform. This is the tool to help you manage your company effectively especially for outsourcing companies like us. It tracks the productivity of our offshore team and generates a comprehensive report that could help assess a staff or a team's needs in their operational day to day activities.

Inconvénients

None. I would say that the features offered by ActivTrak are functional and beneficial. This makes sense because they are open for suggestions and they conduct webinars from time to time where they provide information about a new feature and gather information about what could possibly be a helpful feature in the future.

Mark H.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Definitely worth a luck.

Publié le 30/11/2020

Very positive, covers all the expected functionality of a product like this with some good additions.

Avantages

The software is easy to configure and setup. This made it quick and simple to roll out to all of our users quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

You can get a few false positive warnings and the interface in some places is not always intuitive.

Wade M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

ActivTrak

Publié le 06/04/2021

Aside from being a great product, ActivTrak has excellent support. So many times, support disappears as soon as a sale is made. Not here. They follow through on every question and make sure things are done right.

Avantages

I love how comprehensive this software is. It provides a detailed picture of a user's activity. We can get screenshots of their workstation as well as categorizing the time spent during the workday. It gives us everything we are looking for.

Inconvénients

We are not exactly excited about it's pricing structure. There are so many benefits though. It is a minor issue for us.

Cofi J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

Remote workers held accountable

Publié le 18/11/2020

Avantages

I appreciate the productive vs non-productive break down of hours. Activ trak is a great tool with many uses not just "big brother" tracking, but assists the sales team be aware of areas of improvement in their productivity. I personally use the screenshot history on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

Training on the use of activ trak could use improving. It was really up to me to learn to navigate through the reporting features. However support has been very available to assist me through all of my questions.

Kathy M.

Awesome Product!

Publié le 23/11/2020

Overall, my experience with ActiveTrak has been a good one. The setup and installation was easy. Customer Service is always willing to help and the data I received is phenomenal.

Avantages

Easy to use, Customer Service is always willing to help, Incredible data, Flexible

Inconvénients

I wish the Team Pulse screen would default to Users instead of Groups.

Cindy C.

Activtrak Review

Publié le 17/11/2020

Excellent. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Avantages

The produce is super simple to use. You can see each user at a glance and see productivity, sites visited, etc..

Inconvénients

Nothing. It is super simple and it shows all the program and website that are visited in real time with screen shots.

Marian C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Nice product

Publié le 03/12/2020

Avantages

Easy installation & integration and use.

Inconvénients

All the options could be better arranged in order to be easier to use.

Derek D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

From the initial download to the first use, it was so easy and intuitive.

Publié le 07/02/2018

Productivity is always hard to measure, but this software makes it easy to see what programs or websites are consuming or distracting from our work goals. I don't like to use it as a spy tool. I prefer to use it to troubleshoot areas for improvement. Or use the screenshots to see when an error or crash occurs to see the events that lead up to the software fail. This is a GREAT troubleshooter option, see what the station saw. Love that it can be accessed from remote seamlessly.

Avantages

The easy interface and how easy it is to code applications and website as productive or non-productive. It gives a GREAT picture of the productivity of the workstations. I like that it can block websites as well with one caveat (see cons). I will say this blocker is 100% effective, where websites blocked by the router can be accessed using an alternate method. The Screenshots are helpful, not as a spy tool, but in determining errors when one of our programs is having trouble, we can see the error screen the operator saw through the screenshots. Great troubleshooting. Screenshots also let me assist the operator when I am in a remote location, I can see what they are asking and assist quicker than actually remoting into the workstation for minor questions. EVERY INTERACTION WITH THIS PROVIDER HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT, and they are eager to help and take suggestions and criticism to assist or improve their already great product. You are not alone after you download or purchase. Another good feature is on the workstation the program runs in the background and is completely invisible to workstation, it doesn't slow the system down, nor cause the workstation any troubles.

Inconvénients

When you block a website, it is always blocked. I would like to release the block during non-business hours. For instance, if my employees want to check their emails, Facebook, I have no problem with them doing this before work, after work or during lunch. I did load my work hours into the system, but tech support said right now it an "always" block. I don't want to have to come in and turn the blocks on and off manually. Other than that, this is the best program I have found.

Mark L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It allows me to monitor what my kids are doing on the Internet which is invaluable these days

Publié le 12/01/2018

I allows me to closely monitor my children's PC usage to keep them out of trouble and on track with their school work.

Avantages

Given the heft price I like the fact that there's a free version of the software. From a feature perspective I like the ability to see a history of screenshots and the ability to monitor usage real-time. I also like the new feature that was recently added that allows me to easily exclude people I do not want to monitor. Another really great thing about this product is not the product itself, but the technical support team that supports it. The quality of help I received and the timeliness of responses was absolutely awesome!

Inconvénients

The thing I like least is the price. As a non-business user I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for the software, but the current price is simply way too high for the ability to monitor my children's PC usage. Sure, it's important to me as a parent, but not at the current price. I have mentioned this software (as well as other phone monitoring software) to other parents and I'm confident if the price was in the sub $100 range, you'd sell a LOT of licenses to parents! Add support for monitoring Apple and Android phone usage for the same price and you'd be amazed how many you'd sell to parents. All parents I talk to are looking for these capabilities. Of course, the other limitation I'd like to see changed is the fact that the screenshots are only captured when a screen is shown for 20 secs. I know this is a limitation of the free version. Again, I'd be willing to pay for the ability to specify the cadence of screenshots, but not at the current price.

Debjit B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Publié le 20/05/2019

I am using for all of my 3 team members and now I can see how many time they have wasted on social media. It is a great tool to check on your team member on their efficiency. Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Avantages

The dashboard is very well organised and shows exactly what needed. All the charts and statistics are very well organised and you can see where time is wasting.

Activtrak helps me to check the efficiency of my team. I was having difficulty to finish my projects and need to check my team's performance. It is easy to set up and give accurate result most of the time.

The screenshot is somehow controversial as it takes some of my teams working code and upload to the server. I am not a big fan of screenshot taking as it is very vulnerable to my coding and content, But sometimes it is useful to have as proof.

It is a good way to see team members are working or playing games or using social media.
The reporting option is vast and has most of the important things.

I love how simple the setup is, no server set up. Just install and I can now see the stats and control from a web browser. No technician needed.

Inconvénients

For and PC it suddenly takes lots of memory and starts sending lots of packet to my default ethernet unused ports. I have to uninstall it or use wifi for internet connection. I am still waiting for my IT support staff to show up and solve this problem.

Brandon S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Monitoring Software, Period.

Publié le 06/02/2018

Quick and easy reporting about employee activity on work computers. Specifically, productivity, activity log and real time screen viewing.

Avantages

ActivTrak does everything you need and nothing you don't. It's user friendly, visually appealing and robust. Additionally, they release the most updates of any related software. I have tried more than six applications for this purpose and theirs is the best.

Inconvénients

The software has a tendency to create multiple "users" (people you are tracking) for the same person. One record for the computer, another for their associated Windows/Chrome identity and sometimes others if they have multiple user accounts on the same computer. This can cause you to have 3 or more user records to track for a single person. You can group them together and use an alias, which is great, but the overall number of users reporting will affect your billing plan.

Jose P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The paid service is worth every penny, and the free trial saved me thousands of dollars

Publié le 28/06/2017

Increased employee productivity and decreased employee turnover. Our employees know we monitor their workstations, so they behave and don't misuse our IT resources. That's one less reason to fire them.

Avantages

Easy of installation and use, cloud hosting, and browser access from anywhere in the planet. The price is also reasonable. The free trial saved us thousands of dollars in wasted wages. We suspected that one young law clerk was squandering our time and resources because of his low productivity. Three hours after we started monitoring his workstation (with the free trial) we fired him on the spot. We then implemented ActivTrak firm-wide (with prior announcement) and everyone is being honest on their workstations. Trust but verify.

Inconvénients

I wish we could adjust the speed of the screenshot "slide show". It's painfully slow right now. Also, allow us to name the rules. Some of the rules can get convoluted, and two months later we forget what they're supposed to do. Other than those nitpicks, I think this software is brilliant.

Shane C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Get employee productivity back on track.

Publié le 30/11/2018

With all the distractions from social media, streaming video, etc. employees can be tempted to waste a lot of time on the clock on unproductive activities when they believe no one is watching. This software is proving invaluable in restoring operator productivity and preventing restricted activities on company computer equipment that could result in viruses as well as wasting network bandwidth.

Avantages

Two main features that have been the most helpful are first, the ability to easily create custom alarm triggers along with personalized popup messages to the offending PC/operator. As soon as the employees realize the activities are being watched and flagged they immediately cleaned up their act. Second, the ability to produce a screen shot at timed intervals and upon trigger of an alarm allows us to paint a clear picture of what activities employees are wasting the most time doing as well as spot activities that may not easily trigger an alarm but are restricted based on company policy.

Inconvénients

Difficulty to find fault with this system. The only issue we have encountered was a bug in the Mac version of the agent software. Customer service was very helpful and responsive.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Publié le 11/10/2018

Avantages

The ability to monitor employees’ and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

Inconvénients

A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

Linda H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Management

Publié le 30/11/2020

I have a 50/50 opinion of ActivTrak. I think it could be very beneficial to our agency. The ease of reports is not user friendly. Simple access to reports would benefit me.

Avantages

I like the fact of the tracking of the employees and seeing who is working overall.

Inconvénients

I think the teaching of reports should be better. I know how to see about burn out but that is not what I am looking for.

Nathaniel G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

ActivTrak for Family Monitoring

Publié le 02/10/2018

Overall, it's been simple and easy to install and it doesn't seem to have any performance hit on the computers. Still working out some kinks in how to actually get exactly the info that I need, however.

Avantages

ActivTrak is easy to install, free (for my use), and lightweight. I have it installed on the family computer so that I can track my kids' time and then categorize it. We have a system where they get rewards in the form of poker chips and then can spend them on things... like screen time. But I need to be able to differentiate between when they are on their computers doing something worthwhile (like Khan Academy) for which they are not charged any chips and then they are watching YouTube videos or playing Fortnite. That's what ActivTrak let's me do.

Inconvénients

It took me a while to figure out how to get the kind of reports that I wanted out of the system. (I tried making my own based on the logs, first, and that didn't go well at all.) There are still segments of the reports that I don't understand, like an hour belonging to "system processes" or something like that. I think if I spend the effort I'll be able to categorize things like I want them to a little more automatically, but it takes a bit of effort.

• Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

ActivTrak - Computer usage tracking solved

Publié le 12/10/2019

Productivity monitoring is the main purpose the software has been used in my organization. It does this quite well. Based on computer usage statistics provided by ActivTrak, corporate firewall rules can be adjusted to address productivity concerns.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use and very easy to configure. A very small agent can be installed without a trace, even to the technically savvy. The web-based console does a great job with reporting up-to-date computer usage statics as well as screen shots in real-time. It does exactly what it is designed to do - see and record computer usage. Usage statistics are broken down by application/category which is helpful in determining productivity.

Inconvénients

There isn't much to dislike about the software as it does what it intends to do quite well. The only difficulty I have experienced is the removal of the agent when a system falls out of the scope of monitoring.

• Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

With some product development, it could become a valuable product for basis of billing

Publié le 30/09/2018

I tried it for a few days, then gave up as it is not meant for what I wanted to use it for.

Avantages

I liked that it really did track all of my computer usage seamlessly.

Inconvénients

I found the way to categorize different applications a too cumbersome on one hand and lacking in sufficient detail on other.
I wanted to use this software to accurately track how much time I spend on each customer so I would have a proven basis for billing. It is not what it is originally meant for, but the billing activity tracking apps available require too much constant involvement and I hoped to get past that by tracking all my activity automatically and categorizing it to actual projects for billing. However, trying to categorize just few days of my computer usage, it was not just feasible idea. For example, I have gmail address for my personal as well as two different customer accounts, but there was no way to categorize them differently (hint - Title in web browser is different, but this cannot be used as basis for automatic categories).

Richard L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It does the job, monitor activities and block websites.

Publié le 03/12/2019

I did not use it for business. I use it for kids computer activities monitor. It works ok overall, since I can monitor what kids doing on internet.

Avantages

1. it can save the screenshot to see what exactly the actives are.
2. it can maintain a block website list.

Inconvénients

The website block is only working on the main domain, the root website, like www.google.com. It is better to add a sub-website block. For example, we don't want to block google website; but some game under google.com need to be blocked. Now we cannot do that.

Brandon B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Out of all the systems, we tested. ActivTrak was the most user-friendly and best overall.

Publié le 15/01/2018

Increase productivity in the office and hold my employees accountable.

Avantages

The software allows you to see real-time screenshots of the users your tracking. It can also block certain websites and show a pop-up. It has very advanced features but the overlay of the system is completely easy to use anyone can understand it. You can set up alarms to notify you of "unproductive" websites being viewed and with this feature we have 100% reduced the amount of unproductive website viewing.

Inconvénients

The only con we have with this program is that you are not able to have a constant live stream of your employee's computer. It gives you live screenshots but not a live feed.

Muhammad T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It helped track my employees in stealth mode. I can judge behavior of my employees and keep...

Publié le 03/07/2018

peace of mind about progress of my employees.

Avantages

Recent screen shots help get overview at a glance about what your employees doing.
One can monitor from anywhere or on the go.
website blocking is very easy and its very difficult for employees to track whats going on their system.
For home users its free to monitor 3 computers with enough data

Inconvénients

Price is bit high as compared to other solutions.
Also paying annually is also a paid and they don't offer monthly payment options

Michael D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Very Good Monitoring

Publié le 23/03/2019

Avantages

This is the kind of software that sensitive companies need to protect themselves, their data and their employees. The very nature of this software is stealth. Users will never know that they're being watched (that is if that's the way you want it set up). The reporting is excellent and very in-depth and detailed.

Inconvénients

Hard to uninstall. Because it doesn't work like conventional software, the removal (at least the first time) is kind of a chore.