493 avis

ActivTrak

Analyses gratuites de surveillance des salariés et de comportement d'équipe.

4,6 /5 (493 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

My opinion

Publié le 30/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm very happy, never run in any error and the agent program is constantly updated

Avantages

ActivTrak is a powerful tool for businesses. You can watch live the efficiency of every employee, if and were their are wasting their time on internet and very discreet. You have all the data in a simple web page with a lot of option and statistics for every user.

Inconvénients

The first time you login in the dashboard, its a little weird and you need some time to find everything, how to activate account and change the settings.
The installation while is very fast and easy, sometimes is blocked from antivirus programs

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Nathan R.
Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale

ActivTrak - Excellent software to aid in compliance and InsiderThreat

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far, we've been thoroughly pleased with the software.

Avantages

ActivTrak gave us further insight as to what our staff really does throughout the day, applications they run, and aid with compliance.

Inconvénients

Categorizing sites and applications takes a bit, but I don't see another way around it.

Kimberly H.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Good service but not for companies less than 5 people.

Publié le 16/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really liked the services but felt lied to when the free trial was over. At the check out you find out you have to pay a price higher than advertised.

Avantages

Good service, easy to use and lots of nice features. I really would have like to use this services. It was my first choice and would have use it if not for the cost.

Inconvénients

You shows a good price per users but when you go to subscribe it requires minimum of five users. I only needed one user which made the price was very high for me.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Diana B.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Tracking and Visibiltiy

Publié le 26/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Activtrak is a great tool. During the pandemic it gave us visibility to user activity and continues to assist us daily in process improvement

Avantages

Activtrak gives management and users the ability to see what they are viewing as well as KPI Reporting to track productivity of users so that evaluations can be made of how to improve a user or particular positions productivity.

Inconvénients

Inability to import activtrack users. Upgrading to a newer version sometimes loses the continuity for a person.

Jose luis V.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Information security

Publié le 29/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a reliable solution and is one of our most important investments yearly.

Avantages

This software let our company provide a more secure environment and add our final customers proof of that we have no "strange" vulnerabilities.

Inconvénients

You need a lot of time to deploy and and make actualizations on the information you need to have a 100% service up and working.

Robert S.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

Nice Product

Publié le 07/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really hate the annual auto-renewal. Nobody likes to be surprised by an invoice before they are able to evaluate their licensing situation.

Avantages

Pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Screenshots are great. Reporting is great. New Team Pulse and Dashboard are awesome.

Inconvénients

I sure wish the agents kept themselves updated. Data connect should not be an add-on, it should be included. Changing license counts up (or down) through the year should be easier.

Jonathan R.
Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

Great Productivity and Time Tracker

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am very satisfied with this product and recommend it to colleagues any time the topic comes up.

Avantages

This product provides great feedback on the productivity of my employees. I am easily able to see work start and end times, idle times, and productivity times based on applications and programs in use.

The ability to see this information in a quick easy to access graph and user interface has really allowed me to manage my employee's time efficiently and keep our office productive even while working remote.

Inconvénients

I would like the software to have suggested lists for websites to block or trigger an alarm known to contain malware or commonly blocked by other businesses.

V. r. G.

Satisfied customer

Publié le 04/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Wanted to track my remote employees and it does the job.

Avantages

Easy and inexpensive. It had all the features I needed and helped me track my employees productivity.

Inconvénients

Pop up window saying “we track cookies” comes up EVERY TIME I log in. Have to manually disable it. Waste of time.

Mutty K.

Active Track

Avantages

can see reporting based on user and computer, application. Websites, and even terminate if needed.

Inconvénients

can only see screen shot of every 10 seconds, the alarms don't always work.

Noach H.
Traduire en français

Activ track is for managers

Publié le 29/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very satisfied. We started off on the basic plan and eventually upgraded to a higher plan

The video features.
When I have an alarm set I can see exactly what was going on during that time.
I also really enjoy the slack handle that allows me direct notifications.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any. Everything is great!

Derek D.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Traduire en français

From the initial download to the first use, it was so easy and intuitive.

Publié le 07/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Productivity is always hard to measure, but this software makes it easy to see what programs or websites are consuming or distracting from our work goals. I don't like to use it as a spy tool. I prefer to use it to troubleshoot areas for improvement. Or use the screenshots to see when an error or crash occurs to see the events that lead up to the software fail. This is a GREAT troubleshooter option, see what the station saw. Love that it can be accessed from remote seamlessly.

Avantages

The easy interface and how easy it is to code applications and website as productive or non-productive. It gives a GREAT picture of the productivity of the workstations. I like that it can block websites as well with one caveat (see cons). I will say this blocker is 100% effective, where websites blocked by the router can be accessed using an alternate method. The Screenshots are helpful, not as a spy tool, but in determining errors when one of our programs is having trouble, we can see the error screen the operator saw through the screenshots. Great troubleshooting. Screenshots also let me assist the operator when I am in a remote location, I can see what they are asking and assist quicker than actually remoting into the workstation for minor questions. EVERY INTERACTION WITH THIS PROVIDER HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT, and they are eager to help and take suggestions and criticism to assist or improve their already great product. You are not alone after you download or purchase. Another good feature is on the workstation the program runs in the background and is completely invisible to workstation, it doesn't slow the system down, nor cause the workstation any troubles.

Inconvénients

When you block a website, it is always blocked. I would like to release the block during non-business hours. For instance, if my employees want to check their emails, Facebook, I have no problem with them doing this before work, after work or during lunch. I did load my work hours into the system, but tech support said right now it an "always" block. I don't want to have to come in and turn the blocks on and off manually. Other than that, this is the best program I have found.

Mark L.
Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

It allows me to monitor what my kids are doing on the Internet which is invaluable these days

Publié le 12/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I allows me to closely monitor my children's PC usage to keep them out of trouble and on track with their school work.

Avantages

Given the heft price I like the fact that there's a free version of the software. From a feature perspective I like the ability to see a history of screenshots and the ability to monitor usage real-time. I also like the new feature that was recently added that allows me to easily exclude people I do not want to monitor. Another really great thing about this product is not the product itself, but the technical support team that supports it. The quality of help I received and the timeliness of responses was absolutely awesome!

Inconvénients

The thing I like least is the price. As a non-business user I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for the software, but the current price is simply way too high for the ability to monitor my children's PC usage. Sure, it's important to me as a parent, but not at the current price. I have mentioned this software (as well as other phone monitoring software) to other parents and I'm confident if the price was in the sub $100 range, you'd sell a LOT of licenses to parents! Add support for monitoring Apple and Android phone usage for the same price and you'd be amazed how many you'd sell to parents. All parents I talk to are looking for these capabilities. Of course, the other limitation I'd like to see changed is the fact that the screenshots are only captured when a screen is shown for 20 secs. I know this is a limitation of the free version. Again, I'd be willing to pay for the ability to specify the cadence of screenshots, but not at the current price.

Debjit B.
Traduire en français

Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Publié le 20/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am using for all of my 3 team members and now I can see how many time they have wasted on social media. It is a great tool to check on your team member on their efficiency. Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Avantages

The dashboard is very well organised and shows exactly what needed. All the charts and statistics are very well organised and you can see where time is wasting.

Activtrak helps me to check the efficiency of my team. I was having difficulty to finish my projects and need to check my team's performance. It is easy to set up and give accurate result most of the time.

The screenshot is somehow controversial as it takes some of my teams working code and upload to the server. I am not a big fan of screenshot taking as it is very vulnerable to my coding and content, But sometimes it is useful to have as proof.

It is a good way to see team members are working or playing games or using social media.
The reporting option is vast and has most of the important things.

I love how simple the setup is, no server set up. Just install and I can now see the stats and control from a web browser. No technician needed.

Inconvénients

For and PC it suddenly takes lots of memory and starts sending lots of packet to my default ethernet unused ports. I have to uninstall it or use wifi for internet connection. I am still waiting for my IT support staff to show up and solve this problem.

Brandon S.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Best Monitoring Software, Period.

Publié le 06/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Quick and easy reporting about employee activity on work computers. Specifically, productivity, activity log and real time screen viewing.

Avantages

ActivTrak does everything you need and nothing you don't. It's user friendly, visually appealing and robust. Additionally, they release the most updates of any related software. I have tried more than six applications for this purpose and theirs is the best.

Inconvénients

The software has a tendency to create multiple "users" (people you are tracking) for the same person. One record for the computer, another for their associated Windows/Chrome identity and sometimes others if they have multiple user accounts on the same computer. This can cause you to have 3 or more user records to track for a single person. You can group them together and use an alias, which is great, but the overall number of users reporting will affect your billing plan.

Jose P.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
Traduire en français

The paid service is worth every penny, and the free trial saved me thousands of dollars

Publié le 28/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Increased employee productivity and decreased employee turnover. Our employees know we monitor their workstations, so they behave and don't misuse our IT resources. That's one less reason to fire them.

Avantages

Easy of installation and use, cloud hosting, and browser access from anywhere in the planet. The price is also reasonable. The free trial saved us thousands of dollars in wasted wages. We suspected that one young law clerk was squandering our time and resources because of his low productivity. Three hours after we started monitoring his workstation (with the free trial) we fired him on the spot. We then implemented ActivTrak firm-wide (with prior announcement) and everyone is being honest on their workstations. Trust but verify.

Inconvénients

I wish we could adjust the speed of the screenshot "slide show". It's painfully slow right now. Also, allow us to name the rules. Some of the rules can get convoluted, and two months later we forget what they're supposed to do. Other than those nitpicks, I think this software is brilliant.

Shane C.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle
Traduire en français

Get employee productivity back on track.

Publié le 30/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With all the distractions from social media, streaming video, etc. employees can be tempted to waste a lot of time on the clock on unproductive activities when they believe no one is watching. This software is proving invaluable in restoring operator productivity and preventing restricted activities on company computer equipment that could result in viruses as well as wasting network bandwidth.

Avantages

Two main features that have been the most helpful are first, the ability to easily create custom alarm triggers along with personalized popup messages to the offending PC/operator. As soon as the employees realize the activities are being watched and flagged they immediately cleaned up their act. Second, the ability to produce a screen shot at timed intervals and upon trigger of an alarm allows us to paint a clear picture of what activities employees are wasting the most time doing as well as spot activities that may not easily trigger an alarm but are restricted based on company policy.

Inconvénients

Difficulty to find fault with this system. The only issue we have encountered was a bug in the Mac version of the agent software. Customer service was very helpful and responsive.

Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Publié le 11/10/2018

Avantages

The ability to monitor employees’ and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

Inconvénients

A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Nathaniel G.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

ActivTrak for Family Monitoring

Publié le 02/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it's been simple and easy to install and it doesn't seem to have any performance hit on the computers. Still working out some kinks in how to actually get exactly the info that I need, however.

Avantages

ActivTrak is easy to install, free (for my use), and lightweight. I have it installed on the family computer so that I can track my kids' time and then categorize it. We have a system where they get rewards in the form of poker chips and then can spend them on things... like screen time. But I need to be able to differentiate between when they are on their computers doing something worthwhile (like Khan Academy) for which they are not charged any chips and then they are watching YouTube videos or playing Fortnite. That's what ActivTrak let's me do.

Inconvénients

It took me a while to figure out how to get the kind of reports that I wanted out of the system. (I tried making my own based on the logs, first, and that didn't go well at all.) There are still segments of the reports that I don't understand, like an hour belonging to "system processes" or something like that. I think if I spend the effort I'll be able to categorize things like I want them to a little more automatically, but it takes a bit of effort.

Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
Traduire en français

With some product development, it could become a valuable product for basis of billing

Publié le 30/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I tried it for a few days, then gave up as it is not meant for what I wanted to use it for.

Avantages

I liked that it really did track all of my computer usage seamlessly.

Inconvénients

I found the way to categorize different applications a too cumbersome on one hand and lacking in sufficient detail on other.
I wanted to use this software to accurately track how much time I spend on each customer so I would have a proven basis for billing. It is not what it is originally meant for, but the billing activity tracking apps available require too much constant involvement and I hoped to get past that by tracking all my activity automatically and categorizing it to actual projects for billing. However, trying to categorize just few days of my computer usage, it was not just feasible idea. For example, I have gmail address for my personal as well as two different customer accounts, but there was no way to categorize them differently (hint - Title in web browser is different, but this cannot be used as basis for automatic categories).

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Brandon B.
Traduire en français

Out of all the systems, we tested. ActivTrak was the most user-friendly and best overall.

Publié le 15/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Increase productivity in the office and hold my employees accountable.

Avantages

The software allows you to see real-time screenshots of the users your tracking. It can also block certain websites and show a pop-up. It has very advanced features but the overlay of the system is completely easy to use anyone can understand it. You can set up alarms to notify you of "unproductive" websites being viewed and with this feature we have 100% reduced the amount of unproductive website viewing.

Inconvénients

The only con we have with this program is that you are not able to have a constant live stream of your employee's computer. It gives you live screenshots but not a live feed.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

ActivTrak - Computer usage tracking solved

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 12/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Productivity monitoring is the main purpose the software has been used in my organization. It does this quite well. Based on computer usage statistics provided by ActivTrak, corporate firewall rules can be adjusted to address productivity concerns.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use and very easy to configure. A very small agent can be installed without a trace, even to the technically savvy. The web-based console does a great job with reporting up-to-date computer usage statics as well as screen shots in real-time. It does exactly what it is designed to do - see and record computer usage. Usage statistics are broken down by application/category which is helpful in determining productivity.

Inconvénients

There isn't much to dislike about the software as it does what it intends to do quite well. The only difficulty I have experienced is the removal of the agent when a system falls out of the scope of monitoring.

Richard L.
Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
Traduire en français

It does the job, monitor activities and block websites.

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I did not use it for business. I use it for kids computer activities monitor. It works ok overall, since I can monitor what kids doing on internet.

Avantages

1. it can save the screenshot to see what exactly the actives are.
2. it can maintain a block website list.

Inconvénients

The website block is only working on the main domain, the root website, like www.google.com. It is better to add a sub-website block. For example, we don't want to block google website; but some game under google.com need to be blocked. Now we cannot do that.

Muhammad T.
Traduire en français

It helped track my employees in stealth mode. I can judge behavior of my employees and keep eye on.

Publié le 03/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

peace of mind about progress of my employees.

Avantages

Recent screen shots help get overview at a glance about what your employees doing.
One can monitor from anywhere or on the go.
website blocking is very easy and its very difficult for employees to track whats going on their system.
For home users its free to monitor 3 computers with enough data

Inconvénients

Price is bit high as compared to other solutions.
Also paying annually is also a paid and they don't offer monthly payment options

Michael D.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Very Good Monitoring

Publié le 23/03/2019

Avantages

This is the kind of software that sensitive companies need to protect themselves, their data and their employees. The very nature of this software is stealth. Users will never know that they're being watched (that is if that's the way you want it set up). The reporting is excellent and very in-depth and detailed.

Inconvénients

Hard to uninstall. Because it doesn't work like conventional software, the removal (at least the first time) is kind of a chore.

Ruth C.
Traduire en français

Free version works well as accountability software

Publié le 06/05/2018

Avantages

Although it's not designed to be an accountability program, I've found the free version to be perfect for my needs. I can download it on up to 3 devices and send weekly emails to any number of people with a detailed report of what websites and programs have been accessed. Clicking on a website/program takes you to a screen with more details, and you can easily navigate to see the screenshots of what exactly the user was doing on the site.

Inconvénients

The data limit is only 3 GB for the free version, and you have to delete it all or nothing, you can't keep certain screenshots etc.