528 avis affichés sur 507

ActivTrak

Analyses gratuites de surveillance des salariés et de comportement d'équipe.

4,6 /5 (507 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
528 avis affichés sur 507
Richard R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

My opinion

Publié le 30/11/2018

I'm very happy, never run in any error and the agent program is constantly updated

Avantages

ActivTrak is a powerful tool for businesses. You can watch live the efficiency of every employee, if and were their are wasting their time on internet and very discreet. You have all the data in a simple web page with a lot of option and statistics for every user.

Inconvénients

The first time you login in the dashboard, its a little weird and you need some time to find everything, how to activate account and change the settings.
The installation while is very fast and easy, sometimes is blocked from antivirus programs

Nathan R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

ActivTrak - Excellent software to aid in compliance and InsiderThreat

Publié le 30/07/2020

So far, we've been thoroughly pleased with the software.

Avantages

ActivTrak gave us further insight as to what our staff really does throughout the day, applications they run, and aid with compliance.

Inconvénients

Categorizing sites and applications takes a bit, but I don't see another way around it.

Kimberly H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good service but not for companies less than 5 people.

Publié le 16/06/2020

I really liked the services but felt lied to when the free trial was over. At the check out you find out you have to pay a price higher than advertised.

Avantages

Good service, easy to use and lots of nice features. I really would have like to use this services. It was my first choice and would have use it if not for the cost.

Inconvénients

You shows a good price per users but when you go to subscribe it requires minimum of five users. I only needed one user which made the price was very high for me.

Mark H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Definitely worth a luck.

Publié le 30/11/2020

Very positive, covers all the expected functionality of a product like this with some good additions.

Avantages

The software is easy to configure and setup. This made it quick and simple to roll out to all of our users quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

You can get a few false positive warnings and the interface in some places is not always intuitive.

Diana B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Tracking and Visibiltiy

Publié le 26/08/2020

Activtrak is a great tool. During the pandemic it gave us visibility to user activity and continues to assist us daily in process improvement

Avantages

Activtrak gives management and users the ability to see what they are viewing as well as KPI Reporting to track productivity of users so that evaluations can be made of how to improve a user or particular positions productivity.

Inconvénients

Inability to import activtrack users. Upgrading to a newer version sometimes loses the continuity for a person.

V. r. G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Satisfied customer

Publié le 04/08/2020

Wanted to track my remote employees and it does the job.

Avantages

Easy and inexpensive. It had all the features I needed and helped me track my employees productivity.

Inconvénients

Pop up window saying “we track cookies” comes up EVERY TIME I log in. Have to manually disable it. Waste of time.

Cofi J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

Remote workers held accountable

Publié le 18/11/2020

Avantages

I appreciate the productive vs non-productive break down of hours. Activ trak is a great tool with many uses not just "big brother" tracking, but assists the sales team be aware of areas of improvement in their productivity. I personally use the screenshot history on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

Training on the use of activ trak could use improving. It was really up to me to learn to navigate through the reporting features. However support has been very available to assist me through all of my questions.

Kathy M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Awesome Product!

Publié le 23/11/2020

Overall, my experience with ActiveTrak has been a good one. The setup and installation was easy. Customer Service is always willing to help and the data I received is phenomenal.

Avantages

Easy to use, Customer Service is always willing to help, Incredible data, Flexible

Inconvénients

I wish the Team Pulse screen would default to Users instead of Groups.

Cindy C.

Activtrak Review

Publié le 17/11/2020

Excellent. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Avantages

The produce is super simple to use. You can see each user at a glance and see productivity, sites visited, etc..

Inconvénients

Nothing. It is super simple and it shows all the program and website that are visited in real time with screen shots.

Marian C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Nice product

Publié le 03/12/2020

Avantages

Easy installation & integration and use.

Inconvénients

All the options could be better arranged in order to be easier to use.

Derek D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

From the initial download to the first use, it was so easy and intuitive.

Publié le 07/02/2018

Productivity is always hard to measure, but this software makes it easy to see what programs or websites are consuming or distracting from our work goals. I don't like to use it as a spy tool. I prefer to use it to troubleshoot areas for improvement. Or use the screenshots to see when an error or crash occurs to see the events that lead up to the software fail. This is a GREAT troubleshooter option, see what the station saw. Love that it can be accessed from remote seamlessly.

Avantages

The easy interface and how easy it is to code applications and website as productive or non-productive. It gives a GREAT picture of the productivity of the workstations. I like that it can block websites as well with one caveat (see cons). I will say this blocker is 100% effective, where websites blocked by the router can be accessed using an alternate method. The Screenshots are helpful, not as a spy tool, but in determining errors when one of our programs is having trouble, we can see the error screen the operator saw through the screenshots. Great troubleshooting. Screenshots also let me assist the operator when I am in a remote location, I can see what they are asking and assist quicker than actually remoting into the workstation for minor questions. EVERY INTERACTION WITH THIS PROVIDER HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT, and they are eager to help and take suggestions and criticism to assist or improve their already great product. You are not alone after you download or purchase. Another good feature is on the workstation the program runs in the background and is completely invisible to workstation, it doesn't slow the system down, nor cause the workstation any troubles.

Inconvénients

When you block a website, it is always blocked. I would like to release the block during non-business hours. For instance, if my employees want to check their emails, Facebook, I have no problem with them doing this before work, after work or during lunch. I did load my work hours into the system, but tech support said right now it an "always" block. I don't want to have to come in and turn the blocks on and off manually. Other than that, this is the best program I have found.

Mark L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It allows me to monitor what my kids are doing on the Internet which is invaluable these days

Publié le 12/01/2018

I allows me to closely monitor my children's PC usage to keep them out of trouble and on track with their school work.

Avantages

Given the heft price I like the fact that there's a free version of the software. From a feature perspective I like the ability to see a history of screenshots and the ability to monitor usage real-time. I also like the new feature that was recently added that allows me to easily exclude people I do not want to monitor. Another really great thing about this product is not the product itself, but the technical support team that supports it. The quality of help I received and the timeliness of responses was absolutely awesome!

Inconvénients

The thing I like least is the price. As a non-business user I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for the software, but the current price is simply way too high for the ability to monitor my children's PC usage. Sure, it's important to me as a parent, but not at the current price. I have mentioned this software (as well as other phone monitoring software) to other parents and I'm confident if the price was in the sub $100 range, you'd sell a LOT of licenses to parents! Add support for monitoring Apple and Android phone usage for the same price and you'd be amazed how many you'd sell to parents. All parents I talk to are looking for these capabilities. Of course, the other limitation I'd like to see changed is the fact that the screenshots are only captured when a screen is shown for 20 secs. I know this is a limitation of the free version. Again, I'd be willing to pay for the ability to specify the cadence of screenshots, but not at the current price.

Debjit B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Publié le 20/05/2019

I am using for all of my 3 team members and now I can see how many time they have wasted on social media. It is a great tool to check on your team member on their efficiency. Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Avantages

The dashboard is very well organised and shows exactly what needed. All the charts and statistics are very well organised and you can see where time is wasting.

Activtrak helps me to check the efficiency of my team. I was having difficulty to finish my projects and need to check my team's performance. It is easy to set up and give accurate result most of the time.

The screenshot is somehow controversial as it takes some of my teams working code and upload to the server. I am not a big fan of screenshot taking as it is very vulnerable to my coding and content, But sometimes it is useful to have as proof.

It is a good way to see team members are working or playing games or using social media.
The reporting option is vast and has most of the important things.

I love how simple the setup is, no server set up. Just install and I can now see the stats and control from a web browser. No technician needed.

Inconvénients

For and PC it suddenly takes lots of memory and starts sending lots of packet to my default ethernet unused ports. I have to uninstall it or use wifi for internet connection. I am still waiting for my IT support staff to show up and solve this problem.

Brandon S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Monitoring Software, Period.

Publié le 06/02/2018

Quick and easy reporting about employee activity on work computers. Specifically, productivity, activity log and real time screen viewing.

Avantages

ActivTrak does everything you need and nothing you don't. It's user friendly, visually appealing and robust. Additionally, they release the most updates of any related software. I have tried more than six applications for this purpose and theirs is the best.

Inconvénients

The software has a tendency to create multiple "users" (people you are tracking) for the same person. One record for the computer, another for their associated Windows/Chrome identity and sometimes others if they have multiple user accounts on the same computer. This can cause you to have 3 or more user records to track for a single person. You can group them together and use an alias, which is great, but the overall number of users reporting will affect your billing plan.

Jose P.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The paid service is worth every penny, and the free trial saved me thousands of dollars

Publié le 28/06/2017

Increased employee productivity and decreased employee turnover. Our employees know we monitor their workstations, so they behave and don't misuse our IT resources. That's one less reason to fire them.

Avantages

Easy of installation and use, cloud hosting, and browser access from anywhere in the planet. The price is also reasonable. The free trial saved us thousands of dollars in wasted wages. We suspected that one young law clerk was squandering our time and resources because of his low productivity. Three hours after we started monitoring his workstation (with the free trial) we fired him on the spot. We then implemented ActivTrak firm-wide (with prior announcement) and everyone is being honest on their workstations. Trust but verify.

Inconvénients

I wish we could adjust the speed of the screenshot "slide show". It's painfully slow right now. Also, allow us to name the rules. Some of the rules can get convoluted, and two months later we forget what they're supposed to do. Other than those nitpicks, I think this software is brilliant.